PDA

View Full Version : Fernandez Suso V Crystal Palace MilanKakaBaros

old-school
10-1-11, 22:31
http://www.footylounge.com/films/milankakabaros/fernandez-suso-v-crystal-palace-08012011-video_abf4ead08.html

The kids vision, skills, technique and balance are amazing

Remind you of someone? :HS:

He should be a sub at least and we should introduce him slowly, lets say when we're 2 or 3 up with the game won. Wengers done this with Wiltshire and Walcott so why not !

P.S

We already have ElAlonso as a red

Is MilanKakaBaros a Liverpool fan too ?

-Bodie-
10-1-11, 22:36
Yeah he is. Im sure there was a guy on here once claiming to be him...not sure if it was him though......

Rubber65Soul
10-1-11, 22:43
Cant imagine how good he will be in a couple of years.. wow

old-school
10-1-11, 22:43
Yeah he is. Im sure there was a guy on here once claiming to be him...not sure if it was him though......

They're both class

Raphaelthe2nd
10-1-11, 22:55
I want to see Suso at least on the bench

-Bodie-
10-1-11, 22:57
Yeah me too. And i think if Kenny believes he is ready he will deffo have the balls to give him a go.

Adam.L.F.C
10-1-11, 22:58
I watched every youth game and reserve game that has feautured suso. I remember when rafa signed him as a 15 year old from cadiz when real madrid valencia and barcelona wanted him.

Watching him i just cant believe how good he is. And i have already stated he should be in 1st team squad, awesome potential. Love suso. Want king kenny to fasttrack him please king kenny.

Im sure king kenny nows all about him and might just surprise every1.

How good was fabregas at 16-17?

When did fabregas make his debut?

Themessangernr1
10-1-11, 23:05
this kid is something special but he needs to play with better players than those average academy kids to develope his game further, technically very gifted and very quick, perhaps a loan move to a a la liga team would benefit him big time give him a long contract extention and a loan move to spain

DavieLFC
10-1-11, 23:08
Cannot wait to see this lad in our team. imo, He is not too young at all. The young lad is a gifted footballer and needs to play a few games here and there to develop. If you are good enough, you're old enough. Just look at Rooney and Cesc. To me he is of the same class

Adam.L.F.C
10-1-11, 23:08
this kid is something special but he needs to play with better players than those average academy kids to develope his game further, technically very gifted and very quick, perhaps a loan move to a a la liga team would benefit him big time give him a long contract extention and a loan move to spain

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why loan him out. Bring him into the 1st team squad asap. Arsene wenger never did that with fabregas. Everton never did it with rooney. Liverpool did it with owen/fowler/gerrard.

In my opinion he is as good as all them players at 17.

ToTaLxTc
10-1-11, 23:09
Cut's inside onto his left foot - like Messi - too much!

Themessangernr1
10-1-11, 23:09
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why loan him out. Bring him into the 1st team squad asap. Arsene wenger never did that with fabregas. Everton never did it with rooney. Liverpool never did it with owen/fowler/gerrard.

the only thing he lacks is physicall work and fitness to play in premiership games, he needs a loan to gain experience and develop his game

Adam.L.F.C
10-1-11, 23:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL3HfYN1jD4&feature=fvst

watch this and do you think at 17 he is as good as fabregas rooney gerrard owen were at 17???????????????????????????????????

Raphaelthe2nd
10-1-11, 23:13
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why loan him out. Bring him into the 1st team squad asap. Arsene wenger never did that with fabregas. Everton never did it with rooney. Liverpool never did it with owen/fowler/gerrard.

Agree, I've seen him play in reserve games where the opposition has fielded several of their senior squad, older, more physical players, and he hasn't struggled at all

Themessangernr1
10-1-11, 23:17
if he turns out to be half as good as fabregas then we can forget whatever blunders rafa did in the last few years in the market

:FL:

WineForMyMen
10-1-11, 23:19
Gloriously talented player.

One of the most impressive things is that he's now player in all of the 3 positions behind the striker (right, centre, left) and looked comfortable, offering something different in each one.

More consistency in the reserves games now and then hopefully even some 10, 15, 20 minute first team spells in the last half dozen games or so.

Train with the first team in the summer and then see whether he's ready to jump to the level that Shelvey, Kelly etc. have reached this season.

baglanboy
10-1-11, 23:20
let him develop at the right pace

If he gets brought in and struggles then the fickle fans will be on him like they are Insua and Pacheco, calling for him to be sold

Fleems
10-1-11, 23:20
I just hope we're able to hang onto him.

Raphaelthe2nd
10-1-11, 23:24
Train with the first team in the summer and then see whether he's ready to jump to the level that Shelvey, Kelly etc. have reached this season.

Where've you been? Kelly's been a member of the first team squad since 2009-2009 season :FP:

Adam.L.F.C
10-1-11, 23:24
let him develop at the right pace

If he gets brought in and struggles then the fickle fans will be on him like they are Insua and Pacheco, calling for him to be sold

No offence but this kid is on a totally diff level to what pacheco and insua were at 17. The total stars of football all were playing 1st team football for some of the biggest teams in the world. Owen gerrard rooney(utd) fabregas messi torres pato giggs ronaldo etc etc

Raphaelthe2nd
10-1-11, 23:25
No offence but this kid is on a totally diff level to what pacheco and insua were at 17. The total stars of football all were playing 1st team football for some of the biggest teams in the world. Owen gerrard rooney(utd) fabregas messi torres pato giggs ronaldo etc etc

Agreed, he needs to be training with the first team asap and regularly involved in the squad

WineForMyMen
10-1-11, 23:26
Where've you been? Kelly's been a member of the first team squad since 2009-2009 season :FP:

He made 1 appearance that season. He's made 14 already this season, i.e. this is his breakthrough year (would have properly been last season but for unfortunate timings of injuries)

You might as well say that Jack Robinson has been a first team squad player since the 09-10 season. Despite the visual evidence of him playing in a youth team match as recently as Saturday.

Whatusmoking
10-1-11, 23:27
I think Suso and Sterling should be in our 1st team squad right now, we need young hungry quality players and we need them now. Suso wouldnt have a problem settling thats for sure, he has the quality without any doubt and we have problems creating chances. sterling would give us the pace that we lack on the wing and his skill would be a revelation in our team

KingLuisNo7
10-1-11, 23:27
He looks a class act. Get him on the bench then give him a few minutes here and there if we are kicking arse!

WineForMyMen
10-1-11, 23:29

I see this quite a lot, but I think people forget how good Pacheco was at the same stage (and is now). In the past season, season and a half, he's been dominating the reserve games almost week-in, week-out. Suso isn't at that level yet. Of course he is in terms of talent, but application is another thing.

Insua I never rated until he surprised me a bit with his initial first team confidence.

NeggedNuTs
10-1-11, 23:29
give him #7

WineForMyMen
10-1-11, 23:30
I think Suso and Sterling should be in our 1st team squad right now, we need young hungry quality players and we need them now. Suso wouldnt have a problem settling thats for sure, he has the quality without any doubt and we have problems creating chances. sterling would give us the pace that we lack on the wing and his skill would be a revelation in our team

Sterling is no way near.

Doesn't mean he's not very talented.

Dynasty-inthe-Making
10-1-11, 23:30
The Boy is got sKILLsss
very impressed & happy that we have someone like that in our youth...

-Rianaldo-
10-1-11, 23:32
:D

****** brilliant. Some skill and very, very good footwork. However, I think he should shoot more often when he gets the chance.

Fleems
10-1-11, 23:32
I think we need to have the academy and training ground on the same site as soon as possible. Currently it makes it a lot harder for players to make the step up to the first team squad.

Mike90
10-1-11, 23:34
If he was just a little bit older then I'd throw him into the mix right now.

Our first team is in dire need of players like him.

RyanBabylon
Cut's inside onto his left foot - like Messi - too much!

About to say the same thing. It's painfully apparent on that vid. Great talent though.

tony220JDM
he will be incredible if deloveped right, but we seem let the talent go recentely :(

beniboi
10-1-11, 23:36
i think he is ready, he plays with a confidence and arrogance that is missing from our squad, he needs to play against the likes of blackpool and wolves to gain some confidence, he could make all the difference against lower teams that park the bus because of his vision and creativity,
cracking little player :)

Adam.L.F.C
10-1-11, 23:37
give him #7

Without doubt i would. Most would disagree but i just think his so so good. Passing like xabi, balance like iniesta, left foot like vdv. football brain like xavi. Potential is humongous. his passing compilation is awesome:

Sterling could be a weapon for us too he is awesome too runs at players and got realy good balance, quick feet but is still v small and lightweight give him a season and he could be next barnes.

Rafas greatest legacy could be all the talent he bought into the youth setup with rodelfo borrell and kids like pacheco suso ecclestone ince silva sterling emilson ngoo adorjan coady flanaghan amoo. These young players would flourish under king kenny.

WineForMyMen
10-1-11, 23:38
If he was just a little bit older then I'd throw him into the mix right now.

Our first team is in dire need of players like him.

Age is a nominal thing.

It's about two things:

1) Talent. Suso has more talent that some of our first team starters, so a tick in this regard.

2) Mentality. Which takes into account discipline, decision-making, game intelligence, movement, consistency, application (i.e. non-technical skills). Suso isn't there yet, as is more often the case with someone his age.

In theory a 15-year old should be able to make our team if he had the right combination of those two...but they almost never do at that age.

As for Sterling, the technical side can still improve a fair bit before we even consider the second half.

NeggedNuTs
10-1-11, 23:39
Without doubt i would. Most would disagree but i just think his so so good. Passing like xabi, balance like iniesta, left foot like vdv. football brain like xavi. Potential is humongous. his passing compilation is awesome:

Sterling could be a weapon for us too he is awesome too runs at players and got realy good balance, quick feet but is still v small and lightweight give him a season and he could be next barnes.

Rafas greatest legacy could be all the talent he bought into the youth setup with rodelfo borrell and kids like pacheco suso ecclestone ince silva sterling emilson ngoo adorjan coady flanaghan amoo. These young players would flourish under king kenny.

i concur, let him grow into the shirt.

Stan85
10-1-11, 23:40
Beautiful football being played there.

Suso looks so comfortable on the ball. Its great.

Slightly off topic, but I wonder if Pacheco will get his chance under Kenny now?

Hopefully!

beniboi
10-1-11, 23:43
Beautiful football being played there.

Suso looks so comfortable on the ball. Its great.

Slightly off topic, but I wonder if Pacheco will get his chance under Kenny now?

Hopefully!

i must admit ive had my doubts over pacheco recently, i think because the likes of suso are more exiting prospects in my opinion but pacheco may come on leaps and bounds under kenny, he deserves a fair crack.

NeggedNuTs
10-1-11, 23:45
hes defo ready for the bench. no need for poulsen there anyway

MexicanPiggy
10-1-11, 23:49
Cant imagine how good he will be in a couple of years.. wow

Just praying and hoping he will not do what Nemeth and Dalla Valle did. All he needs is to bulk up a little and he will be first team material.

Simonnnnn
10-1-11, 23:49
he will be incredible if deloveped right, but we seem let the talent go recentely :(

but we now have NESV who focus on talent and youth, and a manager who is prepared to play attacking football and take risks!! :D

SUPERLFCMANFORUMHERO
11-1-11, 00:00
wow Suso is surely gonna make it at LFC. future key player for Spain too.

He is EXACTLY the type of player we are CRYING OUT FOR. its a shame he isnt a few years older or he would be the answer to our wing/attacking mid problem right now.

Im sure Kenny knows Suso very well from his time with the academy and he will obviously appreciate the kids talents. He'll play him when the time is right, we dont want to rush him into the limelight. The pressure may affect his confidence and as well all know confidence, especially for an attacking player is what its all about.

He's one hell of a player though. Watching him being so good at this age reminds me of past young players at his age who have gone on to become world stars such as ronaldo, messi etc. I get the same feeling watching Suso as I did when I saw them at his age. He will go very far and I'm so happy he is at LFC, lets hope he lives up to what his talents suggest he will live up to, and that he stays at LFC for his whole career should this be the case!

Kloppaberg
11-1-11, 00:00
There's no doubt the lad's got an amazing range of passing in his locker. TO me though it's not if he's ready for the first team, more if they are ready for him. By that I mean that to make the most of his ability I feel Liverpool need to play wider because the number of times they showed Suso spreading the ball out to either wing, to feet was telling in my view. Hopefully Kenny and Damien will do that.

Bring him in to the first time now. If you're good enough, you're old enough and he looks very exciting.

Liverdinner
11-1-11, 00:03
I like him as a talent but I really wonder quite how good he is. he has fantastic technique and vision but then again he cuts onto his left all the time and can be predictable. He has played well in most games yet against Chelsea who were the biggest test, he wasnt so good (though one moment of magic)

I wonder how hed do in the first team. I dont think he is Wilshere level but at times he can seem near it.

Exciting.

SUPERLFCMANFORUMHERO
11-1-11, 00:05
About to say the same thing. It's painfully apparent on that vid. Great talent though.

but he proves in that video he can use his right foot. he plays a beautiful pinpoint long pass over the top with his right that the striker failed to control.

SUPERLFCMANFORUMHERO
11-1-11, 00:08
I like him as a talent but I really wonder quite how good he is. he has fantastic technique and vision but then again he cuts onto his left all the time and can be predictable. He has played well in most games yet against Chelsea who were the biggest test, he wasnt so good (though one moment of magic)

I wonder how hed do in the first team. I dont think he is Wilshere level but at times he can seem near it.

Exciting.

hes defo in the same bracket as wilshere when it comes to talent, they are both naturally technically gifted footballers. suso may even be slightly more gifted we cant say for sure yet tho as we havnt seen him play for the 1st team in competitive matches like we have seen wilshere play.

give suso one more year of physical development, 2 max and he will be starting 1st team matches regularly no doubt.

Liverdinner
11-1-11, 00:10
hes defo in the same bracket as wilshere when it comes to talent, they are both naturally technically gifted footballers. suso may even be slightly more gifted we cant say for sure yet tho as we havnt seen him play for the 1st team in competitive matches like we have seen wilshere play.

give suso one more year of physical development, 2 max and he will be starting 1st team matches regularly no doubt.

I think its hard to tell because Wilshere is already in the Arsenal side (though older) and so on the face of it seems a lot lot better because he is in there and coping. I dont know where wed play Suso and I wonder if he could do it against men. I just hope he doesnt fade away like Pacheco has. When he came here, I think he was Suso level now but hes gone off the boil

Mike-91
11-1-11, 00:21
He has great talent, he has very good vision and has alot of skill.

He isn't as greedy as say a Sliva, he has that quality that he knows when to pass and when to just go for it.

Interesting to see if Kenny will give him any game time.

Raphaelthe2nd
11-1-11, 00:23
Who better than to develop Suso's precocious talents than that of the original conductor of the orchestra

Liverdinner
11-1-11, 00:34
Who better than to develop Suso's precocious talents than that of the original conductor of the orchestra

Kenny.

KanyeWest
11-1-11, 00:50
Messi:eek:

WHEELS1974
11-1-11, 01:10
The lads superb, I reckon by this time next year he'll be figuring in the 1st team, there's simply too much talent there to be ignored. We've got a real gem on our hands with him. Some of the other kids are looking good too btw.

Adam.L.F.C
11-1-11, 01:12
Messi:eek:

no Jesus Fernandez Saez (Suso) :)

Liverdinner
11-1-11, 01:24
As people have said, we also have other talent that could make it here. Already with the first team we have Wilson Shelvey Pacheco and Kelly, and then in the youngsters Mavinga Wisdom Gulacsi Bouzanis Sterling Ngoo Morgan and Emilson.

5 years ago we didnt have this sort of talent. I dont think.

Fleems
11-1-11, 01:26
As people have said, we also have other talent that could make it here. Already with the first team we have Wilson Shelvey Pacheco and Kelly, and then in the youngsters Mavinga Wisdom Gulacsi Bouzanis Sterling Ngoo Morgan and Emilson.

5 years ago we didnt have this sort of talent. I dont think.

I think you can include Coady in there as well.

Liverdinner
11-1-11, 01:30
I think you can include Coady in there as well.

Though I havent seen a lot of him, im personally not a fan. But he is quite highly rated so its probable that I am wrong.

Adam.L.F.C
11-1-11, 01:37
Though I havent seen a lot of him, im personally not a fan. But he is quite highly rated so its probable that I am wrong.

Coady without doubt is future liverpool captain :)

LHunter
11-1-11, 01:42
i like the look of Adorjan good player.

kennypowers
11-1-11, 01:44
never seen that kind of vision or touch at passing the ball since the greatest of all time maradona!!!
he is gonna be unreal....

enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ACUzCCza8

Liverdinner
11-1-11, 01:47
Coady without doubt is future liverpool captain :)

I dont see it with him im afraid.

LHunter
11-1-11, 01:54
never seen that kind of vision or touch at passing the ball since the greatest of all time maradona!!!
he is gonna be unreal....

enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--ACUzCCza8

ye just need to do a "maradona V suso" :)

JENGAFETT
11-1-11, 01:58
suso is awsome, and he's just 16 eh, and can i just say that sterling, and ngoo are awsome as well. Not to forget codey, and robinson who are both promising at the back !!
Id like to see all 5 of them introduced at some points over the coming months especially suso / sterling / ngoo

EhEhPepeReina
11-1-11, 02:28
I don't think we have to worry about him making it, I'm more worried about whether we can hold on to him! The kid is special and WILL be a very good player, he already is.

Jurgenmeister
11-1-11, 06:04
Blimey!

This is the first time I've seen anything of Suso. I know people think highly of him, and I can see why!

Him and Sterling could be a nice combination in the future. Toni Silva looks like he could be useful in the future as well.

Suso is still young, yet to see his finishing, but if he can work on that bit, we could have a phenomenal force here!

Reminds me of Robbie Fowler...

Snippes
11-1-11, 07:04
This isn't knee jerk at all...given this a lot of thought. This is the most talented, gifted, skillfull player to ever come through our youth program.

Ever.

Owen and Fowler were class finishers. But if there has been a more gifted talented footballer, am happy to hear who they are.

And I don't care what anyone says...other teams fans claim him...MilanKakaBaros is without question a Liverpool fan. No question.

Who else would sit and watch a youth cup game in its entirity and roll out the video within 48 hours??

One of the things am happiest about Kenny taking over (yes, I know, its a long arse list) is he has been more intimately involved with our youth set up than any other manager who has ever led this club. If there is any manager who would be well placed to know who should be in the first team...if there is any manager who has the coconuts to do it....its the King.

old-school
11-1-11, 07:20
This isn't knee jerk at all...given this a lot of thought. This is the most talented, gifted, skillfull player to ever come through our youth program.

Ever.

Owen and Fowler were class finishers. But if there has been a more gifted talented footballer, am happy to hear who they are.

And I don't care what anyone says...other teams fans claim him...MilanKakaBaros is without question a Liverpool fan. No question.

Who else would sit and watch a youth cup game in its entirity and roll out the video within 48 hours??

One of the things am happiest about Kenny taking over (yes, I know, its a long arse list) is he has been more intimately involved with our youth set up than any other manager who has ever led this club. If there is any manager who would be well placed to know who should be in the first team...if there is any manager who has the coconuts to do it....its the King.

repped not that you need it

:scarf

Kloppsbeard
11-1-11, 07:32
Looks like an absolutely brilliant player in the mold of Iniesta, but needs to have others who have the same skill and attitude. WE NEED TO BRING THEM IN DAMIEN. This was the Liverpool ethos in the 70s-80s, best footballing side by far in the country.

Aaronh
11-1-11, 10:09
MilanKakaBaros ♥

Em-inLeam
11-1-11, 10:15
Suso is the most promising player in the youth/reserves that we have. His train of thought and his ability on the ball defies his years; he plays like a 25 year old footballer; though not any ordinary 25 year old - this kid sees things and not only sees them, but has the ability to match his vision too. His passing range is nuts; so he can play in CM, AM, SS, AML or AMR. The kid is just that good.

I hope he can be fastracked into the first team - even if it is for a role on the bench; he looks ready for the next stage.

0oRallo0
11-1-11, 10:17
Suso is the most promising player in the youth/reserves that we have. His train of thought and his ability on the ball defies his years; he plays like a 25 year old footballer; though not any ordinary 25 year old - this kid sees things and not only sees them, but has the ability to match his vision too. His passing range is nuts; so he can play in CM, AM, SS, AML or AMR. The kid is just that good.

I hope he can be fastracked into the first team - even if it is for a role on the bench; he looks ready for the next stage.

DAMN DAMN DAMN right mate. He should really be on the bench now.

11-1-11, 10:38
Hes like a left footed McManaman :D

The kid is talented, id like to see him on the bench in a few games this season, shame we arent in any cups (Euro might be a step too soon).

He is deffo going to be a top player, with Kenny in charge who knows!!! We better not that little gem go.

A bit away from Suso now - how much did that number 16 (dont know the lad so sorry) remind you of a young Kuyt lol! I kept seeing the blonde hair and broad shoulders thinking - thats Kuyt I swear it is :D

TheKarlHeinzeRiddler
11-1-11, 10:47
We have some amazingly promising young players coming through.

If you look at our First Team squad fringe/loan players of Christian Poulsen, Jay Spearing, Stephen Darby, Emiliano Insua, Milan Jovanovich, Paul Konchesky, Nabil El Zhar and Phillip Degen to name a few then the likes of Raheem Stirling, Fernando Suso, Jack Robinson, Toni Silva, Connor Coady and Michael N'Goo look like worthy replacements.

WineForMyMen
11-1-11, 11:34
I dont see it with him im afraid.

Agree with you on this one Liver.

He's the new Spearing. i.e. the local player that is going to get over-hyped for years by all the commentators, wrongfully given MOTM after MOTM nod...etc.

A little bit more height and pace than Spearing, so there's a chance he could become a better DM (or revert back to CB) but the hype, as with Robinson, just doesn't seem justified at present.

We'll see, but he certainly hasn't stood out yet.

Adam.L.F.C
11-1-11, 11:39
We have some amazingly promising young players coming through.

If you look at our First Team squad fringe/loan players of Christian Poulsen, Jay Spearing, Stephen Darby, Emiliano Insua, Milan Jovanovich, Paul Konchesky, Nabil El Zhar and Phillip Degen to name a few then the likes of Raheem Stirling, Fernando Suso, Jack Robinson, Toni Silva, Connor Coady and Michael N'Goo look like worthy replacements.

This is what ive always said instead of giving fringe squad places to the likes of Christian Poulsen, Stephen Darby, Emiliano Insua, Milan Jovanovich, Paul Konchesky, Nabil El Zhar and Phillip Degen why not give them spots to the kids imagine the extra boost they would get training with the likes of gerrard carrager torres reina meireles.

And iv always said we should get a world class player in who would give the kids inspiration similar to the way cantona did for there younger players. ronaldhinho would of been ideal. o well.

Sign hazard and lukaku. Imagine in 2-3 years time we have hazard lukaku suso as a front 3. awesome.

Adam.L.F.C
11-1-11, 11:43

He's the new Spearing. i.e. the local player that is going to get over-hyped for years by all the commentators, wrongfully given MOTM after MOTM nod...etc.

A little bit more height and pace than Spearing, so there's a chance he could become a better DM (or revert back to CB) but the hype, as with Robinson, just doesn't seem justified at present.

With robinson i do agree as flanaghan is alot better in the full back position. Robinson doesnt look like he will make it at liverpoolfc but connor coady i disagree he could develop ito a top quality defensive midfielder. He is a good lad, brave lad and has a very good head on his shoulders. He is a natural leader and is always encouraging the other players around him which in itself is a very good characteristic to have.

Em-inLeam
11-1-11, 11:45

He played well against Palace, but I've seen him play better than that in some u18s games last season and this season. He's definitely got the Stevie G look in him, tough in the tackle, box to box and loves to shoot.

Em-inLeam
11-1-11, 11:47
For tall target men we have some good options up and coming in Ngoo and Emilsson. Both are very good finishers; Emilsson probably the better finisher out of the two though, Ngoo just is taller and has an exciting change of pace. He's like a gazelle on the gallop at times!

Themessangernr1
11-1-11, 11:48
i hope we can sign lukaku and hazard and maybe in a few years time we can have a deadly frontline of Suso Lukaku and Hazard

K-J
11-1-11, 11:53
http://www.footylounge.com/films/milankakabaros/fernandez-suso-v-crystal-palace-08012011-video_abf4ead08.html

The kids vision, skills, technique and balance are amazing

Remind you of someone? :HS:

He should be a sub at least and we should introduce him slowly, lets say when we're 2 or 3 up with the game won. Wengers done this with Wiltshire and Walcott so why not !

P.S

We already have ElAlonso as a red

Is MilanKakaBaros a Liverpool fan too ?

I saw him and coady,sterling in that game they was brilliant along with silva and the 2 goals from emilsson who took his goals well may i might add some of those youngsters would thrive under kenny in the first team.... :)

SuperSi
11-1-11, 11:55
He deserves a chance for sure. If we can give Shelvey and Eccleston run outs then Suso should definitely be given a chance too.

Adam.L.F.C
11-1-11, 11:57
I saw him and coady,sterling in that game they was brilliant along with silva and the 2 goals from emilsson who took his goals well may i might add some of those youngsters would thrive under kenny in the first team.... :)

I think that adorjan kid was awesome too before he was replaced. very good technical player. In the summer when we got rid of da valle and kalacnicic i was not happy but now seeing all the talent we have maybe we did the right thing.

Seanosdelgardo
11-1-11, 12:07

I dont like waxing lyrical about our youth players because they get overhyped far too easily and then easily dissapoint........but this kid will **** all over Shelvey from a great height.

Alon1
11-1-11, 12:19
I wouldn't mind if he was fast tracked and put him in the bench every now and then, don't think he would stand a chance in 90 minutes in the PL yet, but he seems someone who can change a game with a bit of magic.

sometimes leaving the players too long in the amateur football that is the reserve league is damaging in the long term, for example, i really think Pacheco has regressed in the last couple of years.

Dousty
11-1-11, 12:24
What is it they say? If you're good enough you're old enough? :)

Seen a lot of Suso since he joined us and every time he looks the best player on the pitch. Certainly the best player wearing the Liver Bird. He's like Pacheco but better. I still really rate Dani but he hasn't really taken his opportunities (not that he's had enough). But with Suso - the guile, the poise, the dribbling and passing skills. He has the potential to be an Iniesta for us that's for sure.

He seems happy at the club for now but hopefully he'll get more loving from us when Kenny gives him a run-out for the first team either this season or more likely pre-season 2011/12. I hope he feels wanted at this club because I for one see good things in him. Very good.

Definitely one to watch and very glad he's on our books. Most exciting youngster we've had for almost a generation. Well done Jesus - keep up the good work. :scarf

ForkHandles
11-1-11, 12:29
if he's ready then Kenny will already know, looks very promising in the footage

Liverdinner
11-1-11, 13:03

Yeah thats how I feel really.

On a more positive note, Flanagan looked decent at times in the game.

Terrytibbs
11-1-11, 13:22
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/aldo-eyes-potential-first-teamers-in-u18s

John Aldridge believes there are several future first-teamers in the U18s side that progressed in the FA Youth Cup last weekend.

The former Kop striker was impressed with Rodolfo Borrell's youngsters, who came from behind to win 3-1 against a highly fancied Crystal Palace team.

They are now in the fifth round of the competition as the club looks to reach a fourth final in six seasons.

And Aldridge said: "The boys won 3-1 and it shows all the hard work that the two Spanish coaches are putting in.

"I had a chat with Rodolfo and was very impressed with the methods and ideas at the Academy.

"Sterling, Robinson and Flanagan are just some of the names that spring to mind. I'm sure we'll see a few of them pushing their way into the senior squad in a few years' time.

"It's heartening to see Liverpool have excellent prospects coming through. The future looks bright."

Not one word for Suso, crazy.

Liverdinner
11-1-11, 13:24
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/aldo-eyes-potential-first-teamers-in-u18s

He picked all the English ones. What a muppet.

charlesbukowski
11-1-11, 13:28
He picked all the English ones. What a muppet.

Maybe he just couldn't remember his name as he was creaming about Suso on Saturday.

Anyway, I like Aldo for some weird reasons but I don't rate his views. If he talks about football in general it quite often makes sense but when it's related to Liverpool.. :FP:

Liverdinner
11-1-11, 13:32
Maybe he just couldn't remember his name as he was creaming about Suso on Saturday.

Anyway, I like Aldo for some weird reasons but I don't rate his views. If he talks about football in general it quite often makes sense but when it's related to Liverpool.. :FP:

I ll always like him but he doesnt know what he is on about. He wants O neil as manager and for us to sign Ashley Young.
:FP:

charlesbukowski
11-1-11, 13:36
I ll always like him but he doesnt know what he is on about. He wants O neil as manager and for us to sign Ashley Young.

I can't see a lot wrong with A. Young to be fair.

Liverdinner
11-1-11, 13:40
I can't see a lot wrong with A. Young to be fair.

he cant beat a man, and he isnt high quality.

Seanosdelgardo
11-1-11, 14:30

Listen to his commentary in that game though and he's basically knocking one out over Suso.

slimman
11-1-11, 14:30
Firstly, it was is a great compilation video of that youth cup game for him, so nice work MilankakaBaros (whomever you may be)

Secondly, this guy Suso has got to be right up there with one of the best that the club has EVER produced coming through the ranks. I know Owen and Fowler were amazing finishers & Mcmanaman was great but none of them have the range that Suso seems to have already.

So ultimately it comes down to balalnce with Suso. The point in time to take him away from Youth level and reserve football to bringing him into the 1st team.

Someone like him would benefit greatly from training with the 1st team on a consistent basis and then working his way onto the bench and then a few minutes here and there in some matches. If there is anyone who can figure this "problem" out then it's The King.

WineForMyMen
11-1-11, 14:48
With all this Suso hype there has been a tendency to forget about, and downplay Pacheco's ability, just as a reminder...the clear outstanding player in this reserves match yet again. Great goal.

Way more talented than Amoo, Ince, Eccleston, Spearing and ahead of Suso in terms of his overall development.

LUISoftheKOP
11-1-11, 15:02
Suso has bags of talent and potential to be a great, he has the skill, the technique.

as much as i dont like to compare players from they were young, i was looking at how Iniesta performed when he was 16.

here is a clip of him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K4Q3CtHcfg -

you can see why people say Suso players like him.

We should let Suso express himself on the pitch be it under18's or reservers. But also i think its time he started to train with the first team, so he is around better players.

I think and hope he can grow in to the vacant number 7 shirt.....

youwannabe
11-1-11, 16:38
Agree, I've seen him play in reserve games where the opposition has fielded several of their senior squad, older, more physical players, and he hasn't struggled at all

He is absolutely ready for the first team. What are we waiting for ????
remember what he did to Sol Campbell some weeks ago??? Draft him in Kenny,PLEEEEEEEEASE:FL:

PhilippeCoutinho
11-1-11, 16:55
Taken from another thread some wrote:

'His full name is Jesus Fernandez Saez'

For a banner:

FIRST WE HAD 'GOD', NOW WE HAVE 'JESUS!'

PhilippeCoutinho
11-1-11, 17:03
And again in todays reserve match suso again played well and Pacheco scored too:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/pacheco-fires-in-front-of-kenny

slimman
11-1-11, 17:07

For a banner:

brilliant.

:D

SUPERLFCMANFORUMHERO
11-1-11, 17:13
With all this Suso hype there has been a tendency to forget about, and downplay Pacheco's ability, just as a reminder...the clear outstanding player in this reserves match yet again. Great goal.

Way more talented than Amoo, Ince, Eccleston, Spearing and ahead of Suso in terms of his overall development.

this is true. i dont want people on here to give up on pacheco just because he hasnt scored hat tricks and skinned people left right and centre in his few 1st team games so far.

Pacheco is a huge talent who can be an important part of our team in the future.

PhilippeCoutinho
11-1-11, 17:16
this is true. i dont want people on here to give up on pacheco just because he hasnt scored hat tricks and skinned people left right and centre in his few 1st team games so far.

Pacheco is a huge talent who can be an important part of our team in the future.

He Scored today...

PhilippeCoutinho
11-1-11, 17:21

For a banner:

Actually we could change this to:

FIRST WE HAD 'GOD', NOW OUR KING RETURNS WITH 'JESUS' AT HIS SIDE!'

For the reference to Fowler, King Kenny our saviour, and Suso our future...

Anymore ?

Fowi
11-1-11, 17:22
These are exactly the type of players that should be playing for our youth team as well as our senior team. Not players whose main attributes are physical presence.

Wowbagger
11-1-11, 17:27
We will have to work extremely hard on suso to stop him from being a star. :)

In all honesty, suso is not a reflection of our academy setup at all. He was this good before he came and his game is so good that you cannot imagine him not making it.

The likes of amoo, coady, wisdom and even pacheco are the ones who are either made or broken by the club they join.

Suso is just something else.

Alon1
11-1-11, 17:30
These are exactly the type of players that should be playing for our youth team as well as our senior team. Not players whose main attributes are physical presence.

i disagree with that, it should be a combination of both with focused on the skills on the attacking players, a physical CB in the PL is more likely to succeed than a technical one.

Fowi
11-1-11, 17:31
i disagree with that, it should be a combination of both with focused on the skills on the attacking players, a physical CB in the PL is more likely to succeed than a technical one.

For me, ability on the ball comes first. There is no real substitute for that. If you want a very good player, that is.

Alon1
11-1-11, 17:37
For me, ability on the ball comes first. There is no real substitute for that. If you want a very good player, that is.

we need more players like him, that's for sure.

Adam.L.F.C
20-10-13, 12:25
Rodgers has done a good job so far at liverpoolfc but he has surely made some blunders too.

None bigger then loaning out suso and loaning in moses and buying aspas and alberto for 14mill.

Suso would walk into our 1st team now in that role behind the strikers and I can guarantee that his link up with suarez and sturridge would be very good indeed.

Big shame we cant revoke the loan deal in January and bring him back. Amazing talent and perfect for the role behind the 2 strikers.

He would put suarez and sturridge through on goal at will. Gutted his not here.

-CADS-
20-10-13, 12:27
Rodgers has done a good job so far at liverpoolfc but he has surely made some blunders too.

None bigger then loaning out suso and loaning in moses and buying aspas and alberto for 14mill.

Suso would walk into our 1st team now in that role behind the strikers and I can guarantee that his link up with suarez and sturridge would be very good indeed.

Big shame we cant revoke the loan deal in January and bring him back. Amazing talent and perfect for the role behind the 2 strikers.

He would put suarez and sturridge through on goal at will. Gutted his not here.

No he wouldn't. Rodgers wouldn't have even contemplated loaning him out if that was the case.

Adam.L.F.C
20-10-13, 12:31
No he wouldn't. Rodgers wouldn't have even contemplated loaning him out if that was the case.

He wouldn't walk into this side ahead of moses playing in that role?

Ok fair enough he would not walk in to side if we were playing 4-2-3-1 system as moses is the better wide man, more pace and power and can score goals.

But in the role behind the strikers his job is to create and suso is far better then moses in that role. His better then moses and alberto in that role. The boy has a wand of a left foot. And would get lots of assists with suarez and sturridge in front of him.

Adam.L.F.C
20-10-13, 12:32

Exactly, that's why I said Rodgers has made a blunder.

MamadouTheHump
20-10-13, 12:33
So rodgers is now getting stick for allowing suso to get game time and develop.

Ridiculous

RiiseAgainst
20-10-13, 12:36
So rodgers is now getting stick for allowing suso to get game time and develop.

Ridiculous

Not from anyone with half a brain.

-CADS-
20-10-13, 12:39
He wouldn't walk into this side ahead of moses playing in that role?

Ok fair enough he would not walk in to side if we were playing 4-2-3-1 system as moses is the better wide man, more pace and power and can score goals.

But in the role behind the strikers his job is to create and suso is far better then moses in that role. His better then moses and alberto in that role. The boy has a wand of a left foot. And would get lots of assists with suarez and sturridge in front of him.

What are you basing all this on? He played 20 times last year and got 0 goals and 1 assist. He's not ready yet to start in our side. If you can't see that yet than I have nothing more to add.

BilbaoBaggins
20-10-13, 13:05
He'll be ready for us next season, this loan is doing him brilliantly.

He wouldn't get into the team ahead of Coutinho anyway and I'm not sure he's going to play AM for us. I think he'll be developed into a CM, in the Jack Wilshere mould.

-Lucas--Leiva-
20-10-13, 13:38
He'll be ready for us next season, this loan is doing him brilliantly.

He wouldn't get into the team ahead of Coutinho anyway and I'm not sure he's going to play AM for us. I think he'll be developed into a CM, in the Jack Wilshere mould.

Agree with this.

Such an exciting talent.

WindyShepherdHenderson
20-10-13, 14:24

Ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaa

Oliver89
20-10-13, 14:33
Once again people on here bigging a youngster up who's done absolutely nothing in all the games he's played for us so far. Even seen people in the Januzaj thread saying they'd rather have Suso than him. Have a day off.

Alon1
20-10-13, 15:00
Once again people on here bigging a youngster up who's done absolutely nothing in all the games he's played for us so far. Even seen people in the Januzaj thread saying they'd rather have Suso than him. Have a day off.

When is the last time you saw him playing?

CrawleyRed
20-10-13, 15:03

Because Januzaj has achieved so much?

BilbaoBaggins
20-10-13, 15:05

You clearly haven't watched him play this season.

Gazza74
20-10-13, 15:07
Exactly, that's why I said Rodgers has made a blunder.

So, sitting on our bench all season and only playing now and then IF we have injuries is better for his development than playing week in week out in La Liga?

No blunder made at all, it would only be that if Suso is a guaranteed starter here and he's loaned him out.

As it is, Suso may elevate himself to that level here due to his years loan, more than sitting on our bench anyway as you would prefer.

SomeKloppo
20-10-13, 16:20

Unbelievable. This is what media hype does to the simple ones.