PDA

View Full Version : Suarez's shiny new goal thread....

PHIL.
5-2-11, 13:25
We have only 1 to discuss so far, after 33 minutes of pure class..The likes of which we haven't seen at Anfield since er....Some lad played for us from spain. Anyway, if Suarez plays his cards right then this new Goal thread should be a big one over time!

Goal number 1...... Wednesday 2nd February 2011...The Kop end

Burst of pace to break clear, Cool head to round the Keeper, Looked like he went wide but sheer class to roll it and even invite an attempted clearance from the defender...in vain. And the lad still hadn't even trained with us yet!

The goal was a throw back to the days we had our last wonder kid who could Burst on to a lose ball quicker than roadrunner, round the keeper and slot.

Luis Suarez Liverpools number 7.

Hope this becomes the longest thread in history.
Have said elsewhere that he could prove to be an absolute steal at £23m.
He looks to have it all and will score goals that will make us laugh out loud.

C'mon Suarez.

I just looked at his goal record for last season, was it really 49 in 48 games?! :eek:

I just looked at his goal record for last season, was it really 49 in 48 games?! :eek:

The burst of pace and technical ability he has...wouldnt surprise me.

Never understood Dutch footy tho, total football, but even Kuyt got 70+ goals in a short amount of time over there:)

The true test is how he goe's in the prem, with the lumberjack sunday league defenders that operate in certain teams. Class prevails but usually battered and bruised

Played golf today with a Man.u. supporter a Rangers supporter and an ex pro footballer. They all watched his cameo appearance and agreed he is the real deal, short as it was. They said that you could tell that he is special from his awareness, movement and ball control. They also thought we got by far the better of the deal getting Carroll and Suarez in exchange for Torres.

watch it on you tube, right foot left foot, out side and inside the box, the lad looks by far a better finisher than a number 9 we used to have.

awesome signing imo
:scarf

He's going to be adding 2 and 3 this weekend. Hopefully.

That would be correct. :scarf

Played golf today with a Man.u. supporter a Rangers supporter and an ex pro footballer. They all watched his cameo appearance and agreed he is the real deal, short as it was. They said that you could tell that he is special from his awareness, movement and ball control. They also thought we got by far the better of the deal getting Carroll and Suarez in exchange for Torres.

Thats why we pay the money we do...Mancs rarely move for unproven players and Chelsea NEVER move for them anymore

Does anyone think Suarez will start tomorrow? Although he has undergone a long suspension, he has not been injured so presumably has been training. Will Dalglish switch things around again?

Does anyone think Suarez will start tomorrow? Although he has undergone a long suspension, he has not been injured so presumably has been training. Will Dalglish switch things around again?

I think he should start, however i think Dalglish will let Liverpool weather the early Torres storm that the hype will bring and then, 55minutes bang, Suarez comes on and steals the show!

I think he should start, however i think Dalglish will let Liverpool weather the early Torres storm that the hype will bring and then, 55minutes bang, Suarez comes on and steals the show!

I think that is more probable.

Oh I really hope Torres has a stinker and we smash them, with Suarez to score the goals of course!

That would be a good day. :scarf

At last.....

Goal number 2, Saturday 20th March 2011, vs Sunderland, Stadium of light.

Luis gets to the by line, beats the defender round the outside and from the tightest of Angles and slams the ball between keeper and post into the far side of the net just inside the far post.

An absolute beauty of a strike, steming from a weavy run we saw so many times during the 3-1 slap he dished out to Man united last week.

Luis Suarez.....Bargain

At last.....

Goal number 2, Saturday 20th March 2011, vs Sunderland, Stadium of light.

Luis gets to the by line, beats the defender round the outside and from the tightest of Angles and slams the ball between keeper and post into the far side of the net just inside the far post.

An absolute beauty of a strike, steming from a weavy run we saw so many times during the 3-1 slap he dished out to Man united last week.

Luis Suarez.....Bargain

cool thread ;)

Great goal.

The perfect player for the number 7 shirt. :scarf

cool thread ;)

And its a thread that can only get better!;)

7 heaven!!!! :scarf

Can we have descriptions of his assists in here as well, boy its gonna be a long thread.

excellent finish :scarf

What can I say ?
He puts a BIG SMILE on this face.

Can we have descriptions of his assists in here as well, boy its gonna be a long thread.

Go for it....feel free to put them in...

Great goal, great thread and it could be massive!

The travelling kop was bouncin after the 2nd goal

His name is Luis Suarez he wears the famous red
I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough.
When he scores a volley or when he scores a head
I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough
Every time he scores a goal the Kop goes wild
And I just can't seem to get enough Suarezzz
der der der der der der, der der der der der der der,
der der der der der der der LUIS SUAREZ!!!!

I have just been watching a replay of Suarez goal on boobtube and the camera pans to Kenny.
I swear kenny is laughing his wotsits off.

when he scores a head

That line is terrible.

Great thread! I just love to watch the man play! :scarf :scarf :scarf

I have just been watching a replay of Suarez goal on boobtube and the camera pans to Kenny.

Seen that, Kenny appreciates a player with pace, power, hunger, Skill, close control, an ability to win a game and a big arse....

Much like a former number 7 we once watched play;)

Yup. :D

Kenny v Suarez in the smiles stakes!!!

We haven't had a worthy number 7 for ******* ages! Welcome Luis Suarez!!!!!!
Really looking forward to more!

The goal assist against the Mancs (which was really his goal) was brilliant too!

I cant find the thread "Suarez's shiny new goal thread" it went missing after the forum update:(

It had dates and games each goal came since signing......

If anybody can paste his first 13 goals in here we will have to start again,

Goal number 14, Home sunday 19th Feb 2012, FA cup 5th round vs Brighton

After missing a penalty, Luis was in the right place at the right time to rise in the six yard box and nod Andy Carrolls headed cross into the net to make it 6-1 to Liverpool and book a place in the quater finals....Adding to his goal scored at Old Trafford 8 days earlier, Suarez has found the net twice and some much needed confidence since he completed his 8 game ban

It's not lost, it's still there.

Unfortunately the search function is now absolutely *****!!!!!

It's not lost, it's still there.

Unfortunately the search function is now absolutely *****!!!!!

Do you know who the OP was, domino?

Here (http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/threads/232373-Suarez-s-shiny-new-goal-thread?highlight=suarez+goal) it is.

Advanced Search under "Suarez Goal" worked.

Lanester
20-3-11, 23:23
Long may this thread continue!!! :scarf

Roceans11
21-3-11, 08:00
Assist Number 1, 27th February 2011, vs West Ham, Upton Park.

Luis turns at almost right angles with the ball and puts in a low cross across the face of goal for an easy Glen Johnson tap-in. :scarf

Assist Number 2, 6th March 2011, vs Manchester "Scum" United, Anfield.

Kygriakos passes the ball to Little Luis in the box facing his back towards the goal.

Luis turns at right angles to take the ball in between Rafael's feet. Dribbles past the challenges of Smalling first and Scholes second to slot the ball in between Van Der Sar's feet for Kuyt the goal which was going in anyways.

Assist Number 3, 6th March 2011, vs Manchester "Scum" United, Anfield.

Luis takes a free kick 20 yards away from goal. With a massive swerve on the ball, Van Der Sar spills it only for Kuyt to complete his hat-trick.

Take a bow little luis. I just can't get enough.

AussieT
21-3-11, 09:33
I am genuinely excited by Suarez. I'll go as far back as torres since we signed a player I was this excited about. Things just seem to happen when he around and I love that. Now all we need is some quality around him.:scarf

BRISY
23-4-11, 20:53
He didnt score today, but worth a mention on his work rate and the way he creates and opens chances for others.

What a buy!!!

3 defenders chase him every week and he still gets through:D

Was unlucky today and at the Emirates to not be on the score sheet

NYscouser
23-4-11, 20:55
He is the buy of the season, amazing player. I look forward to watching his brilliance for years to come.

Oakryrch
23-4-11, 20:55
<3 Luis.

He's the chief instigator in all our attacking play. Really happy he's here.

BRISY
1-5-11, 18:42
Goal Number 3...Sunday 1st of May, vs Newcastle Anfield, Kop end,

Just a tap in at the kop end after some good work by Dirk Kuyt....Just what Luis Deserved for the work rate again today and he had gone close earlier in the game.

A deserved goal after weeks of setting up goal after goal and not actually getting on the Score sheet himself.

Luis' efforts have propelled us up to 5th.

WhoNeedsAUsername
1-5-11, 19:03
Gollllassiioo SUAREZINHO

tonylet
1-5-11, 19:08
When my mate (Ajax supporter) told me we're buying the closest thing to Messi in world football I was sceptic. Now I know what he meant. Suarez is an absolute gem and will be such an important player for us in the next few years. Can't wait to see few additions on the wings and our attack will be breathtaking next year, no doubt. Luis can be the 20 goal/20 assist striker, who is invaluable to a team. Thank Fowler he's ours :scarf

Sneets
1-5-11, 19:09
Goal Number 3...Sunday 1st of May, vs Newcastle Anfield, Kop end,

Just a tap in at the kop end after some good work by Dirk Kuyt....Just what Luis Deserved for the work rate again today and he had gone close earlier in the game.

A deserved goal after weeks of setting up goal after goal and not actually getting on the Score sheet himself.

Luis' efforts have propelled us up to 5th.

One could go as far as saying he is the main reason we are producing results as his movement and unpredictability seems to galvanise our offence and allows other players the opportunity to score. A gem of a player, one of a kind.

dreams-come-true
1-5-11, 19:15
Agree Sneets!
I remember this story about Kenny all those years ago wanting to sign a certain Alan Shearer. Some board member refused to spend the money. Due to pressures of the Hillsborough funerals Dalglish resigned as manager here. After a few months went to manage Blackburn and low and behold .... Shearer to Blackburn.
I say this because for one disenchanted Torres we have two highly motivated and very agile strikers .... especially Suarez at the moment. We will defo see better days with Dalglish here again and the players he is trying to buy and bring on. I have faith in Kenny!

Note: Ok. May be Comolli also had something to do with Suarez being here.

Sneets
1-5-11, 19:22
Agree Sneets!
I remember this story about Kenny all those years ago wanting to sign a certain Alan Shearer. Some board member refused to spend the money. Due to pressures of the Hillsborough funerals Dalglish resigned as manager here. After a few months went to manage Blackburn and low and behold .... Shearer to Blackburn.
I say this because for one disenchanted Torres we have two highly motivated and very agile strikers .... especially Suarez at the moment. We will defo see better days with Dalglish here again and the players he is trying to buy and bring on. I have faith in Kenny!

Note: Ok. May be Comolli also had something to do with Suarez being here.

The forwards are really the key, most teams are not that much different in their ability in defence and midfield, it is up front that the quality shows. All the teams at the bottom have the same major failing and that is scoring goals despite creating numerous chances. In Suarez and Carroll we have two of the best, we now need a winger or two and perhaps a third top striker.

Liverpoolforme
1-5-11, 19:24
I am loving Suarez more and more.

Not only will he score goals but he's always a threat. Even when he's having an off day. His movement is superb and technically very good.

I cant wait to see him next season with a full pr-season behind him with the club and potentially better players around him!!

MISTY
1-5-11, 19:41
our no. 7 ...he's football heaven. His goal today was the icing on the cake for another great performance!!!

Emilvang
1-5-11, 20:13
Best number 7 since Dalglish, what a player.

seddo87
1-5-11, 20:18
...and he's peeing all over that supposed number 7 curse :D.

lauriantero
1-5-11, 20:38
I am loving Suarez more and more.

Not only will he score goals but he's always a threat. Even when he's having an off day. His movement is superb and technically very good.

I cant wait to see him next season with a full pr-season behind him with the club and potentially better players around him!!

Me too. He brings so much more then the goals he scores. Like you said, he's always a threat, making life difficult for the defenders. His off the ball movement, and his game intelligence are brilliant, as is obviously his technical ability. And the work rate is just unbelievable.

He has already shown what a fantastic player he is, and next season he'll be even better. He's still adapting to the team and the league, learning the language, getting settled in. Just imagine what he'll do when all that is sorted! :scarf

tonylet
1-5-11, 20:43
Btw there will be no pre-season for him. Uruguay will play in the Copa America and I can see them going a long way in that. Thankfully he's the type of player that doesn't need pre-season, because for Ajax he was known for his dedication flying from Uruguay and being first on the training pitch the day after. I think he'll make up for being away. At the same time Carroll, Gerrard and others will need a full pre-season for different reasons.

Speshhh
1-5-11, 21:10
I just love his desire. Am lucky enough to see him at Anfield every home game and you see a lot more than the telly reveals. He is literally all over the pitch and has given us a new, fluid style of play which defenders just cannot cope with.

He is setting the benchmark for all the other players as he is not only the best but the most committed..everybody else has to hit the mark !

Alongside him Kuyt has been a revelation and is also all over the place responding to the freedom of playing with Luis and to seeing somebody prepared to work so hard at being great....unlike a certain lazy, cross-gender blonde.

It's fantastic to watch and I can't wait to see Gerrard floating around in this free-form fantasy. It's not really a concern but not sure yet how Andy Carroll fits into all of this....but it's a nice problem to have.

Sneets
1-5-11, 21:15
I just love his desire. Am lucky enough to see him at Anfield every home game and you see a lot more than the telly reveals. He is literally all over the pitch and has given us a new, fluid style of play which defenders just cannot cope with.

He is setting the benchmark for all the other players as he is not only the best but the most committed..everybody else has to hit the mark !

Alongside him Kuyt has been a revelation and is also all over the place responding to the freedom of playing with Luis and to seeing somebody prepared to work so hard at being great....unlike a certain lazy, cross-gender blonde.

It's fantastic to watch and I can't wait to see Gerrard floating around in this free-form fantasy. It's not really a concern but not sure yet how Andy Carroll fits into all of this....but it's a nice problem to have.

You have hit the nail on the head. No more robot football with shackles on. There is movement at last and Suarez as you observe is leading it. The players look reborn as they rediscover that football is fun. We have been waiting a long time for this.

Speshhh
1-5-11, 21:23
You have hit the nail on the head. No more robot football with shackles on. There is movement at last and Suarez as you observe is leading it. The players look reborn as they rediscover that football is fun. We have been waiting a long time for this.

Dead right, it's fantastic to see what we are becoming but without losing a steely defensive discipline. To me it's no coincidence that the more we are enjoying oour football the harder we are working naturally, including defending.

BTW the other great thing about Luis is that he's as tough as old boots. Never moans when he gets kicked..just gets on with it. So nice to see after wincing with embarassment for years at poor little rich boy moaning constantly.

Sneets
1-5-11, 21:43
Dead right, it's fantastic to see what we are becoming but without losing a steely defensive discipline. To me it's no coincidence that the more we are enjoying oour football the harder we are working naturally, including defending.

BTW the other great thing about Luis is that he's as tough as old boots. Never moans when he gets kicked..just gets on with it. So nice to see after wincing with embarassment for years at poor little rich boy moaning constantly.

Unloading Torres was the best thing that could of happened to us. Even when he was on form we were one dimensional with no alternative, Ferguson said after the 08/09 season that we would not get away with that again as everybody had clocked our system, he was right. Like you, his fascination with his fragile and precious self really got up my nose. We had the best of him and parleyed him for two outstanding players that offer a far greater range of options.

Agree that Suarez's attitude seems spot on, knock him down and he will be right back at you, there is a bit of the street fighter in him which is just what we needed as we were becoming mentally and physically soft with teams bullying us.

MexicanPiggy
1-5-11, 21:53

Keane was best 7 we ever had :mad:

:p

Barosa
1-5-11, 22:04
Unloading Torres was the best thing that could of happened to us. Even when he was on form we were one dimensional with no alternative, Ferguson said after the 08/09 season that we would not get away with that again as everybody had clocked our system, he was right. Like you, his fascination with his fragile and precious self really got up my nose. We had the best of him and parleyed him for two outstanding players that offer a far greater range of options.

Agree that Suarez's attitude seems spot on, knock him down and he will be right back at you, there is a bit of the street fighter in him which is just what we needed as we were becoming mentally and physically soft with teams bullying us.

Too be fair too Torres, I have never understood the 'he hasn't played well for the last 18 months' statement we always hear, he was prolific last season despite constant injury. 18 goals and 3 assists in 20 games in the premier league. Was just before the World cup after his surgery and then being rushed back to play which started the bad form.

Ontopic however I agree with the Suarez bit, so similar to Tevez in the sense he is no wallflower, will chase everything and be involved in pretty much any of our attacks. Will be a matter of time before his long distance shooting starts paying off as well, some of his Ajax shots were mind blowing.

AlexPenn83
1-5-11, 23:04
Well done Suarez :scarf:scarf A worthy Number 7 :D

LucasAintDancin
9-5-11, 22:29
:D
What a player... Anyone agree?;):o

Aggers-Elbow
9-5-11, 22:32
What a player... Anyone agree?;):o

can't understand what all the hype is about tbh, bit overrated!!!

LucasAintDancin
9-5-11, 22:33
can't understand what all the hype is about tbh, bit overrated!!!

Remember we were linked with strikers like Carlton Cole and Jones...

Then we get this guy?!?!

:scarf:scarf:scarf

Morsy
9-5-11, 22:34
Remember we were linked with strikers like Carlton Cole and Jones...

Then we get this guy?!?!

:scarf:scarf:scarf

That makes it all the sweeter! How long have we been crying out for a player like Luis??

que-sera-sera
9-5-11, 22:36
Its all about his movement and the fact that he never stands still.Any defender in the world would struggle against suarez.

LucasAintDancin
9-5-11, 22:37
That makes it all the sweeter! How long have we been crying out for a player like Luis??

Mate too long.. the most complete attacker we've had in a long long time imo.

LiverpoolOne
9-5-11, 23:39
Kenny Dalglish claims January signing Luis Suarez is playing 'beyond the wildest dreams' of anyone at the club.

Maxi Rodriguez may steal the headlines after a hat-trick in the 5-2 victory over Fulham at Craven Cottage but the performance of our No.7 will have had Kopites purring.

The Uruguay international scored one and assisted another during an all-action 90 minutes.

Afterwards Dalglish told reporters: "He was fantastic. He was running as hard at the end as he was at the beginning. He was causing them all sorts of problems.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/kd-luis-beyond-our-dreams

44red
9-5-11, 23:43
that song is quite apt for luis... i just cant get enough:scarf

BRISY
10-5-11, 21:07
Goal number 4, Monday the 9th of may 2011..vs Fulham Away

Another sensational performance capped with a sensational goal.

Jonjo Shelvy slides a perfect ball through the Fulham defence and Luis runs clear, Rounds the advancing Schwarzer and without taking an extra step sweeps the ball back across and into the net. Superb finish and despite another Maxi Hat trick, Suarez's performance earned him the Man of the Match award:scarf

Hobbes.
10-5-11, 21:17
I wish we could just hop into next season, the form our squad is in is fantastic. I hope Suarez will keep these performances going :scarf

grenny158
10-5-11, 21:21
Yesterday's goal was my favourite so far and probably his best performance overall as well, even better than Man Utd. You just have to favour him in that kind of one on one situation. He ripped the Fulham defence apart and truly scared them, none of them could contain him.

This will become a legendary thread and one day a hard copy (in around 7/8 years time) will be made and given to Suarez. It will be his official record of his time at Liverpool. Nice one, BRISY.

BRISY
10-5-11, 21:26
Yesterday's goal was my favourite so far and probably his best performance overall as well, even better than Man Utd. You just have to favour him in that kind of one on one situation. He ripped the Fulham defence apart and truly scared them, none of them could contain him.

This will become a legendary thread and one day a hard copy (in around 7/8 years time) will be made and given to Suarez. It will be his official record of his time at Liverpool. Nice one, BRISY.

Lets hope so Grenny;)

Larksong
10-5-11, 21:29
Great goal, great thread and it could be massive!

The travelling kop was bouncin after the 2nd goal

His name is Luis Suarez he wears the famous red
I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough.
When he scores a volley or when he scores a head
I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough
Every time he scores a goal the Kop goes wild
And I just can't seem to get enough Suarezzz
der der der der der der, der der der der der der der,
der der der der der der der LUIS SUAREZ!!!!

Love this song. Sang it all the way to Sunderland on the coach and then some during the game :D
PS Have always sung the third line as " when he scores a volley or he gets one with his head"- and the 5th as " He scores a goal and the Kop goes wild"
That flows better & I hadn't heard any other version- altho when the Travelling Kop's bouncin', its hard to tell :scarf

-CADS-
10-5-11, 21:30

I agree. This thread - along with the "All Suarez speculation in here" thread - should be collected and binded. This thread is the spiritual successor to that legendary thread. Keep up the good work BRISY. :) :scarf

BRISY
10-5-11, 21:37
I agree. This thread - along with the "All Suarez speculation in here" thread - should be collected and binded. This thread is the spiritual successor to that legendary thread. Keep up the good work BRISY. :) :scarf

Yea, its the least we could do for the explosive passion he gives us...I mean a fans' official document of his career. He'd love that i think. Starting from before he signed. He really is an amazing individual

BRISY
29-7-11, 23:24
A little belated

But would just like to express how delightful it has been to watch Luis this summer. Dominate the Copa America, Win the tournament, win the player of the tournament award and score 4 beautiful goals including the opener in the final.

We cant wait to see you destroying the premier league this coming season Luis.

What a player, what a talent, Thanks for choosing Liverpool fc Luis

tracetherain
30-7-11, 00:47
A little belated

But would just like to express how delightful it has been to watch Luis this summer. Dominate the Copa America, Win the tournament, win the player of the tournament award and score 4 beautiful goals including the opener in the final.

We cant wait to see you destroying the premier league this coming season Luis.

What a player, what a talent, Thanks for choosing Liverpool fc Luis

What a clever way to bump an old thread you started....just kidding mate. Agreed with all.

BRISY
30-7-11, 10:16
What a clever way to bump an old thread you started....just kidding mate. Agreed with all.

:P

This thread will never die, cos every Luis goal he scores in Red will be documented, and he will score many.:scarf

BRISY
13-8-11, 15:28
Goal Number 5

Anfield Sat 13 August 2011 vs Sunderland

After missing a penalty it takes the little wizard only 3 minutes to make amends. Charlie Adam free kick into the box, deftly glanced home by King Luis for the 1st of many goals this season hopefully.
Great start to the new campaighn for our number 7.

Blazt3roidz
13-8-11, 15:55
Goal Number 5

Anfield Sat 13 August 2011 vs Sunderland

After missing a penalty it takes the little wizard only 3 minutes to make amends. Charlie Adam free kick into the box, deftly glanced home by King Luis for the 1st of many goals this season hopefully.
Great start to the new campaighn for our number 7.

This is going to be a long thread :scarf

Emilvang
21-8-11, 15:45
Goal number 6

Scored on the 20th of August, away against Arsenal.

After beautiful passing between Lucas and Meireles, Meireles places the ball right in front of Suarez who can easily tap his goal number 6 in for Liverpool.

Hobbes.
21-8-11, 15:47
Can't wait for him to reach his century. This season. ;)

'Stim
21-8-11, 15:49
This is going to be a long thread :scarf

It's going to be of Epic proportions!!! :scarf

SweetSilverSeven
21-8-11, 15:49
Loving this thread! :scarf :scarf :scarf

SweetSilverSeven
21-8-11, 15:50
It's going to be of Epic proportions!!! :scarf

Another Epic Super thread about Luis! He's gonna be a Forum Legend! :scarf

KennysScouseArmy
21-8-11, 15:53
I think the title of this thread should be ammended to the Suarez V Torres thread. That's what 16 games in total for Suarez, not all starts bare in mind, not at the peak of match fitness when he arrived in January and possibly still a tad jaded from the Copa America this summer. In comparison with Fernando who has no excuses for his pitiful 1 goal in 20 games.

SweetSilverSeven
21-8-11, 16:02
I think the title of this thread should be ammended to the Suarez V Torres thread. That's what 16 games in total for Suarez, not all starts bare in mind, not at the peak of match fitness when he arrived in January and possibly still a tad jaded from the Copa America this summer. In comparison with Fernando who has no excuses for his pitiful 1 goal in 20 games.

Agreed!

Remember last week against stoke, when Torres had not had any shots at goals or any real goalscroring chances, and yet they gave him the MOTM and everyone made out like Torres was back to his best :FP:

Granted he looked much better (Altho it's more of an indicator of how bad hes been for chelsea), but no way near what he was for us

BRISY
21-8-11, 16:21

NO...

The thread was created as a record for king Luis and will have no mention of Chelsea players or any other players that have moved on

MamaDoughnutSakho
21-8-11, 16:30
NO...

The thread was created as a record for king Luis and will have no mention of Chelsea players or any other players that have moved on

Could you update the original post pal, and put every goal he has scored for us in chronological order? Cheers :scarf

BRISY
21-8-11, 16:51
Could you update the original post pal, and put every goal he has scored for us in chronological order? Cheers :scarf

Yea will do

Emilvang
24-8-11, 20:38
Sooo..Should it be just Premier League goals, or every competition?

BRISY
24-8-11, 22:35
Goal number 7....League cup 2nd round away v's Exeter 24/08/11

Luis makes it look easy again as he holds his run and reads the goalkeepers hand to a cross from the right, Takes one touch to get it out of his feet and with the keeper bearing down on him he keeps a thunderous strike low and through a despairing last defender on the line.

A great performance on a soggy wednesday night was capped off with 2 assists for strike partners Carroll and Maxi Rodriguez, it was the Luis Suarez show, and he is really starting to enjoy his football on Merseyside now.

Long may it continue:scarf

Fjubb
25-8-11, 10:38
Goal number 7....League cup 2nd round away v's Exeter 24/08/11

Luis makes it look easy again as he holds his run and reads the goalkeepers hand to a cross from the right, Takes one touch to get it out of his feet and with the keeper bearing down on him he keeps a thunderous strike low and through a despairing last defender on the line.

A great performance on a soggy wednesday night was capped off with 2 assists for strike partners Carroll and Maxi Rodriguez, it was the Luis Suarez show, and he is really starting to enjoy his football on Merseyside now.

Long may it continue:scarf

Liar.

Emilvang
24-9-11, 17:18
Goal number 8

After a small period without goals, Suarez gets his goal number 8 against Wolves on the 24th of September. Assist made by Enrique!

BRISY
27-9-11, 02:02
Goal number 8

After a small period without goals, Suarez gets his goal number 8 against Wolves on the 24th of September. Assist made by Enrique!

Thanks;)

Goal number 8, 24th September 2011 vs Wolves, Anfield

As above, Luis takes a very long cross from Enrique and somehow takes the ball under his spell instantly before turning left and right and lashing the ball past the Wolves keeper. Atruely sublime goal which i cant do it justice!:P
The cross/pass from Enrique must of covered 40-50 yards and came down out the sky, the control was truely breathtaking.

Various press reports are now very adamant in thier praises of Luis and Frequent comparisons to the Great Kenny Dalglish are being used.

-CADS-
27-9-11, 02:09
Thanks;)

Goal number 8, 24th September 2011 vs Wolves, Anfield

As above, Luis takes a very long cross from Enrique and somehow takes the ball under his spell instantly before turning left and right and lashing the ball past the Wolves keeper. Atruely sublime goal which i cant do it justice!:P
The cross/pass from Enrique must of covered 40-50 yards and came down out the sky, the control was truely breathtaking.

Various press reports are now very adamant in thier praises of Luis and Frequent comparisons to the Great Kenny Dalglish are being used.

Could you provide video links to each goal you list in this thread?

Just a thought.

MagicalTom
27-9-11, 02:16
Or maybe it would be good to edit the original post every time he scores so details of all the goals are in the one place at the start of the thread!

Would be nice seeing all his goals dated in the one list.

-CADS-
27-9-11, 02:16
Or maybe it would be good to edit the original post every time he scores so details of all the goals are in the one place at the start of the thread!

Would be nice seeing all his goals dated in the one list.

Also a good idea.

Though the OP would become ******* gigantic if he goes on to score 100+ goals for us :D.

Simonnnnn
27-9-11, 02:48
briankettle Not Brian Kettle
Video of Suarez vs Wolves (via vietliv on RAWK): bit.ly/pGV2Ic What a player - Keegan, Dalglish and Beardsley in one no.7 shirt. #lfc

:D Brilliant description

-Chris-
27-9-11, 03:21
Vs Stoke - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtR96XnPjg8

Vs Sunderland - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAClZN01eZU

Vs Newcastle - http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/video/premier-league/liverpool-vs-newcastle-2011-05-01-12-00-00/3357-suarez-64

Vs Fulham - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN7m_0btc-g

Vs Sunderland - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H42Sa_iMuw

Vs Arsenal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXBOjkJUDQU

Vs Exeter - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9_vnkwSt08

Vs Wolves - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z75cePAVvyE&feature=related

Enjoy.

Emilvang
1-10-11, 15:40
Goal number 9

Nearing the double digits now! Scored on the 1st of October, 2011 against Everton away, after some poor defending from Everton.

lauriantero
1-10-11, 15:55
Didn't give up, and got the reward. Of course he was helped a little by Baines and Distin, but he took the goal well, and deserved it. Just can't get enough! :scarf

-Monk-
26-10-11, 21:57
Jesus!

What a goal!!!

Never thought I could celebrate with my voice that high :D

I actually think I climaxed a little :eek:

-Lucas--Leiva-
26-10-11, 21:57
Didnt see it :( Stream froze.

Though I'm guessing its worth the wait?

DirKuytinho
26-10-11, 21:59

Absolute screamer! well worth watching again.... and again, then maybe again :scarf

Top of the kop
26-10-11, 21:59

11:20 tonight bbc 1

Paullfc1976
26-10-11, 22:00
People calling us a one man team, well if we are then so are Real and Barca; they have Ronaldo and Messi respectively and both are players on another planet, Suarez is one of those special players.

Just can't get enough....

Buzz-Cagney
26-10-11, 22:00
stream was crap tonight, I saw him celebrate:scarf. Cant wait to se it later. great win.:scarf

#CavaniToLiverpool
26-10-11, 22:01
Beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZHZVPjf6Pi8#!

fonzie07
Jesus!

What a goal!!!

Never thought I could celebrate with my voice that high :D

I actually think I climaxed a little :eek:

You and I both mate, nothing a tissue and a change of underwear can't fix:D

I'm buzzing

Emilvang
Goal number 10

Against Stoke in the Carling Cup, the 26th of October.

After nutmegging a Stoke defender he curls it beautifully into the top corner. Goal of the month.

Goal number 11

Against Stoke in the Carling Cup, the 26th of October.

A nicely placed header makes Suarez matchwinner, and the Reds power through. First brace for Liverpool as well. Looking forward to the first hattrick! I love this fellow.

-Lucas--Leiva-
26-10-11, 22:02
Absolute screamer! well worth watching again.... and again, then maybe again :scarf

Looking forward to it then!

11:20 tonight bbc 1

Cheers mate :)

-Monk-
26-10-11, 22:04
How was it possible to curl it so much?!?!?!

All while ripping the **** out of a player in front of him, MEGS! :p

Paullfc1976
26-10-11, 22:05
Beautiful.

My god!

I think that was even better than I envisaged!

The nutmeg on the defender was incredible, the finish sublime; my favourite goal of the season thus far.

-Lucas--Leiva-
26-10-11, 22:05
Beautiful.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus christ:eek:

TexRed
26-10-11, 22:06
It did have sex wee written all over it... :D

I loved the header though, especially after the weekend when they were knocking him for his heading ability and power.

Great result for the lads, Coates will learn from his mistake and those goals will do them no end of good.

Even though Andy didn't score, he did enough in my opinion.

Buzz-Cagney
Beautiful.

Thanks so much. What a ******* cracker:scarf:scarf:scarf

Morsy
My lord what a goal!! Seriously though never known a bargain like it :eek:

HuytonHuyton
26-10-11, 22:07
Oh my...

SweetSilverSeven
26-10-11, 22:07
Unbelivable goals!!! :scarf

Syndicato
26-10-11, 22:08
That nutmeg! Just the stuff of dreams really, and then to have the presence of mind to curl it away from Sorensen the way he did - just sheer delightful stuff:scarf

And to think Stoke tried all WUM him up the whole night- they must be sick of him!

Can't wait for Saturday tea-time now:D

lauriantero
26-10-11, 22:09
An absolute screamer! I just can't get enough! :scarf

Jateca
26-10-11, 22:09
How was it possible to curl it so much?!?!?!

All while ripping the **** out of a player in front of him, MEGS! :p

I was convinced it was going wide or was going to hit the woodwork. Nope! :D :scarf

Oakryrch
26-10-11, 22:13
It was like something you'd do on FIFA. Such a vicious curl right into the bottom right-hand corner.

Mike-91
26-10-11, 22:15
His 2nd goal http://videa.**/videok/sport/sto-1-2-liv-DT2XTJyvzXdY7R94

Paullfc1976
26-10-11, 22:15
It was like something you'd do on FIFA. Such a vicious curl right into the bottom right-hand corner.

If I did that on FIFA I'd be running around the house naked.

-Jiggy-
26-10-11, 22:20
Pure beaut :D

What a goal, what a player.

Jean-Ralphio
26-10-11, 22:21
It's ridiculous how many times he puts it through a defender's legs...
Goal was decent.

DirKuytinho
26-10-11, 22:21
It's ridiculous how many times he puts it through a defenders legs...
Goal was decent.

:eek: :D

Alpha Papa
26-10-11, 22:23
Very similar to Torres's 2nd v Chelsea last year...

Snippes
26-10-11, 22:23
Luis Suarez is the best nut-meg artist in the world - FACT!:D

Honestly, what is it with this guy and putting the ball between defenders legs. I have seen Messi go round people, Ronaldo just blows by them with speed.

This guy goes THROUGH the defender by megging them first and popping up behind them leaving them for dead. Its like he has a personal vendetta to posterize and embarrass every single defender he can add to the ever growing list of victims :scarf

God I love him!

-Monk-
26-10-11, 22:26
Very similar to Torres's 2nd v Chelsea last year...

But better IMO.

Curled it round! All that curl!

Still not as good as Torres' goals against Blackburn though.

Hobbes.
26-10-11, 22:28
It was a sex goal, brilliant.

Oakryrch
26-10-11, 22:34
Luis Suarez is the best nut-meg artist in the world - FACT!:D

Honestly, what is it with this guy and putting the ball between defenders legs. I have seen Messi go round people, Ronaldo just blows by them with speed.

This guy goes THROUGH the defender by megging them first and popping up behind them leaving them for dead. Its like he has a personal vendetta to posterize and embarrass every single defender he can add to the ever growing list of victims :scarf

God I love him!

The special players always have some sort of trademark that makes them live long in the memory. I'm sure Luis will be remembered for being the crafty one who always tried - and who couldn't resist - beating his man with a nutmeg, be it inside the box, outside the box or even running into the box.

It's what makes him, Luis Suarez.

IainMc
26-10-11, 22:36
It was a sex goal, brilliant.

Spot on! Sex, that is the only way to describe the goal.

MignoLetItBe
26-10-11, 22:41
The special players always have some sort of trademark that makes them live long in the memory. I'm sure Luis will be remembered for being the crafty one who always tried - and who couldn't resist - beating his man with a nutmeg, be it inside the box, outside the box or even running into the box.

It's what makes him, Luis Suarez.

I think Suarez's trademark will be those incredibly fast 180 degree spins that he does. His balance is stunning. He dribbles like one of those racing moterbikes goes round corners, elbows almost touching the grass but still in perfect control of the ball. Then he goes back upright again, lashes it into the goal or across the 6-yard-box with the defender lying prostrate with smoke coming out of his eyes.

Jannno
26-10-11, 22:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZVPjf6Pi8

:eek:

:scarf :scarf

How on earth did he do that!

Paullfc1976
26-10-11, 22:45
I think Suarez's trademark will be those incredibly fast 180 degree spins that he does. His balance is stunning. He dribbles like one of those racing moterbikes goes round corners, elbows almost touching the grass but still in perfect control of the ball. Then he goes back upright again, lashes it into the goal or across the 6-yard-box with the defender lying prostrate with smoke coming out of his eyes.

He doesn't look the most majestic at times, but the way he beats defenders is mental; I don't think I have seen many players like him; only Messi in world football right now beats players with such ease.

-Monk-
26-10-11, 22:46
Evra has revealed the 'N' word used numerous times by Luis Suarez was 'nutmeg'

RedMario
26-10-11, 22:48
Evra has revealed the 'N' word used numerous times by Luis Suarez was 'nutmeg'

Was just reading that on the youtube link :D class!!!

kp79
26-10-11, 22:58
The guy is just amazing what skill he possesses,He was playing like this for Ajax and scored 47 in 48 games and had countless of assist to go with that to
He just leaves players for dead the way he turns or goes through the defenders like they are not even there SIMPLY Amazing:scarf:scarf

Oakryrch
26-10-11, 22:59

Yeah, there's that too. It's difficult to say just exactly what Suarez will be remembered for because he does so many things that others plays don't, or even haven't done.

One thing's for sure: he'll leave us fans a lot of happy memories.

He doesn't look the most majestic at times, but the way he beats defenders is mental; I don't think I have seen many players like him; only Messi in world football right now beats players with such ease.

His levels of dexterity and adroitness are incredible. Like you've already said, I can only think of Messi as being the only player who can perhaps extricate himself better out of tricky situations when it comes to beating a man.

SuarezIsClassy08
26-10-11, 23:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZVPjf6Pi8

:eek:

:scarf :scarf

How on earth did he do that!

haha the comment on that link

Yeah, but can he do that on a cold Wednesday night in Stoke?

Oh, hold on.....

LiverpoolOne
26-10-11, 23:59
This should be one shiny thread tonight:scarf:scarf

Jannno
27-10-11, 00:09
haha the comment on that link

Ha very good :D

imnofreak
27-10-11, 01:37
Was so good. He picks it up, crowd rings out with boos, and then he does that. Ha! What a brilliant goal.

Hobbes.
27-10-11, 02:08
I love this goal, my favourite goal in quite a while for us. :scarf

Hobbes.
27-10-11, 02:13
I love this goal, my favourite goal in quite a while for us. :scarf

Ooh, ooh, my 11k post is dedicated to more Suarez goals <3

Jannno
27-10-11, 02:16
Yeah, but can he do that on a cold Wednesday night in Stoke?

Oh, hold on.....

I bet the Spanish equivalents of Andy Gray and Richard Keys say

Yes, but can he do that in the 30 degree heat in Malaga?

Hobbes.
27-10-11, 02:44
I bet the Spanish equivalents of Andy Gray and Richard Keys say

:p

OurFinishingBoots
27-10-11, 02:58
Have to say it but we need to give Henderson credit for his overlapping/dummy run. If he doesn't make that run I don't see Suarez getting that chance because Jordan's run off the ball dragged that other defender away from Suarez (and if you notice that defender was coming over to double up on Luis before Jordan made that run) and allowed Luis to be 1 on 1 with that defender. Also when Suarez takes the shot the closest defender to him is the one Jordan dragged away.... If Jordan doesn't make that run, that defender is in position to challenge Suarez after the nutmeg.

Give Jordan some love but what technique for the Uruguayan

Blazt3roidz
27-10-11, 04:26
Was so good. He picks it up, crowd rings out with boos, and then he does that. Ha! What a brilliant goal.

Exactly what I thought! :D

That piece of Suarez magic seemed like a HUUUUUGE **** YOU to all the Stoke supporters booing him :D

LucasTheRed
27-10-11, 05:25
i missed the game. just watched the highlights.

-Chris-
27-10-11, 07:27
Have to say it but we need to give Henderson credit for his overlapping/dummy run. If he doesn't make that run I don't see Suarez getting that chance because Jordan's run off the ball dragged that other defender away from Suarez (and if you notice that defender was coming over to double up on Luis before Jordan made that run) and allowed Luis to be 1 on 1 with that defender. Also when Suarez takes the shot the closest defender to him is the one Jordan dragged away.... If Jordan doesn't make that run, that defender is in position to challenge Suarez after the nutmeg.

Give Jordan some love but what technique for the Uruguayan

Totally agree, Jordan played a massive part in helping Luis score that goal. And what a goal it was. Wow.

kennys3rdlittletoe
27-10-11, 07:31
Is it even legal to bend the ball that much? Shouldn't he have to put the indicator lights on the ball first?

IainMc
27-10-11, 08:21
Here's a link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TT-_wQ9CAs&feature=player_embedded#!) for the two goals but with the best commentary ever!

Airbo
27-10-11, 09:03
Here's a link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TT-_wQ9CAs&feature=player_embedded#!) for the two goals but with the best commentary ever!

Just found that on youtube aswell. Great goals, and just coulnt help but laugh :D

Barnseysleftpeg
27-10-11, 09:18
The best thing about the first goal apart from the finish is the way the Stoke fans started booing Luis and then he does that to shut them the hell up. Ha love it:scarf:scarf

Emilvang
12-12-11, 13:59
Goal number 12

Against QPR, on the 10th of December, at Anfield. After a misplaced cornerkick, Adam crosses the ball once more, and finds a free Suarez, who can head the ball in the back of the net with ease.

I really wish he would score on more of his chances. He could have had 30 goals by now.

LiverpoolOne
12-12-11, 14:02
Here's to it being the start of another goal scoring spree over Christmas!!!

YNWA

Buzz-Cagney
12-12-11, 14:24
goal 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 coming soon.:scarf

tonylet
19-12-11, 16:35
Like Bellers says, the guy's the best!

clicky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGZckEw6kL0)

deannathannaomi
19-12-11, 17:44
Never had a racist bone in my body but something stinks, i genuinely believe that Suarez never said a word and you could see Kuyt was very close and he never frowned or reacted to the conversation, i know that SAF does not find us a threat just yet but it would suit them and a lot of premier teams if Suarez was banned for a few games lets face it. Am i being paranoid or what because i firmly believe Evra was just frustrated as with many others that have tried to defend against him, but in Evra's case the obvious card came out.:sad:

-SP7-
19-12-11, 17:45
Suarez's shiny new woodwork thread would very nearly be equal to his goal thread.

LiverpoolOne
21-12-11, 14:54
Tonight Luis I hope with all my heart that you get the chance to show them what a great football player you are. Would be the perfect time for something special.

YNWA

Ad_Rock
21-12-11, 14:55
Tonight Luis I hope with all my heart that you get the chance to show them what a great football player you are. Would be the perfect time for something special.

YNWA

Seconded. A hat-trick of screamers perhaps. Tear them to shreds.

I hope the players feel like we do. If so, we'll decimate every team we come up against.

Jannno
21-2-12, 09:18
Bump for Luis' return

LiverpoolOne
21-2-12, 09:48
Bump for Luis' return

Great to see the lad enjoying his footy as well!!!!!!

TheSoundLady
21-2-12, 09:49
He was better than ever against Brighton! If he plays like that for the rest of the season, we'll have 2 shiny cups and a Champions League berth!

Dawn-of-the-Reds
21-2-12, 11:46
Bump for Luis' return

I second that.

May every opposition goal keeper be picking the ball out of the back of the net for the rest of the season courtesy of Luis Suarez.

ManCrushOnCoutinho
21-2-12, 11:49
He was better than ever against Brighton! If he plays like that for the rest of the season, we'll have 2 shiny cups and a Champions League berth!

Stop it you've just gave me a twang of excitement!

Goddamn love the guy, pure genius.

DAN83DAN
21-2-12, 11:50
I second that.

May every opposition goal keeper be picking the ball out of the back of the net for the rest of the season courtesy of Luis Suarez.

2 Goals in 2 Games on your return Luis well done!.

keep it up.

Dawn-of-the-Reds
21-2-12, 11:51
Stop it you've just gave me a twang of excitement!

Goddamn love the guy, pure genius.

^^^ This ^^^

LiverpoolOne
23-2-12, 11:41
Press is getting a little better!!!

Those who know the Liverpool striker best, however, are adamant he is a misunderstood young man who will be even more determined to stay in England to reverse negative perceptions.

Suárez seeks rehabilitation on English football’s grandest stage this Sunday. If Liverpool lift their first trophy in six years by beating Cardiff in the Carling Cup final, he will probably be one of the chief protagonists, having taken a major step towards being remembered for football rather than conflict.

Ajax’s team manager, Herman Pinkster, looks after all the new players at the Dutch club and knows the Uruguayan as well as anyone after establishing what he describes as a "friendship for life" during the striker’s spell in Amsterdam.

He believes the backing Liverpool offered Suárez during the dispute with Patrice Evra and the Football Association will keep the striker at Anfield.

“Luis is someone who values loyalty more than money, I believe the internal support for Luis at Liverpool has been strong and he will never forget that,” said Pinkster. “Luis will know it was not such a wise decision not to shake Patrice Evra’s hand. He will want to change people’s opinion of him.

“I see a different perspective than others. He will be even more determined to show everyone his football skills.

“When he makes his mind up about something he sticks to it. That is what happened when he was determined to leave Ajax and move to England and his ambition then was to improve himself and become an even better player.

“Outside of football he is one of the greatest guys I have ever met. He is so determined on the pitch and sometimes it is that determination that is a problem for him.

“It was the same story in Holland when he was first accused of diving and then there was another controversy, but a story always has more sides.”

Suárez’s friends in South America and Holland do not recognise the player who has been branded in England and Pinkster says the allegations of racism do not tally with his experiences working alongside the Uruguayan.

“It does not matter to Luis where you come from. What matters is if you can play football,” he said. “He never knew the impact of the word he used in England and it was the lack of knowledge of the English language that has caused a problem.

"He was having English classes when I visited him in Liverpool last year. His Dutch was OK, but even when you learn a little English it is not easy to understand everyone, especially when people have different accents and mean different things.

“I speak good English, but I can tell you when I spoke to Kenny Dalglish even I found it hard to understand him because of his Scottish voice. You have to be focused to know exactly what is being said, so I can understand why it would be hard for Luis and any player adapting to a new environment. When we had team meetings, I would speak to Luis in Spanish to make the technical instructions more clear.

“One of his closest friends in the Ajax team was Urby Emanuelson, a Surinamese player who signed for AC Milan. They were together all the time, and Luis looked out for him, always concerned. He took the same interest in all the overseas players who joined us because he understood how difficult it could for young players coming to Europe because he did it himself.

“When he was at Ajax he had time for everyone whether it was the kit man or the ladies who prepared the meals. He is a hero in Ajax. I know he is a good person.”

While Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson called for Suárez’s banishment from Anfield, Pinkster believes the striker simply needs to control his flaws rather than change personality.

“To win, you need to be more than technically good,” said Pinkster. “You need characters who will do anything to win. Luis has this character. You don’t want a team of schoolboys.

“There was a game when we were fighting for the title and we scored in the 94th minute to win 1-0. Everyone was happy in the dressing room, but Luis had a face on him like he had just spent his last penny. It was because we had badly, even though we won. That is what he is like. That is what has caused him problems, but is not always a bad quality.”

So will Sunday be the day English football embraces Suárez rather than damns him?

“I know there will be no one more desperate to win,” said Pinkster. “If Luis doesn’t score himself, he will create two goals.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9099356/Carling-Cup-final-2012-Luis-Suarez-determined-to-repay-Liverpool-loyalty.html

LiverpoolOne
15-4-12, 17:10
I think we can defo add yesterdays little beauty!!!:scarf

LivingProof
3-3-13, 00:33

slimman
3-3-13, 01:28
Suarez with his 3rd Hatrick on away grounds is only 1 behind Rooney and 2 behind Owen in premier league history.

WOW.

aylesbyred
8-3-14, 11:41
Found this thread from a year ago, it didn't quite become the longest thread in history...

But it coulda had some stonking additions this season!!

Klopportunity
8-3-14, 14:07
Found this thread from a year ago, it didn't quite become the longest thread in history...

But it coulda had some stonking additions this season!!

I we've all gotten complacent that talking about yet another one of Luis' goals is just so boring. ;)

PHIL.
9-3-14, 01:01
What the ****?

I certainly did not make this thread or write the OP...

How is it under my name?!

prredhouse
9-3-14, 01:03
this is a gold minted way of making a few easy bucks next sunday, however the odds will be very short..quite rightly too:D

prredhouse
9-3-14, 03:07
This guy is ours..hmm hmm

i cant get past this goal, i should but for individual brilliance Its a pearler , all respext though for enrique
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcF2gk2pnUI

no voice over
no music
just creativity

bring on the mancs

DreamingOfKlopp
9-3-14, 03:36
This guy is ours..hmm hmm

i cant get past this goal, i should but for individual brilliance Its a pearler , all respext though for enrique
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcF2gk2pnUI

no voice over
no music
just creativity

bring on the mancs

That is routine for him though so it isn't as impressive anymore he has spoiled us :D

Seriously there are so many what about that 18 yard header, or the 35 yard volley, or shot from halfway, or the nutmegs, or the free kicks... Oh the free kicks..... *drifts off into an excited madness :D

prredhouse
9-3-14, 03:38
That is routine for him though so it isn't as impressive anymore he has spoiled us :D

Seriously there are so many what about that 18 yard header, or the 35 yard volley, or shot from halfway, or the nutmegs, or the free kicks... Oh the free kicks..... *drifts off into an excited madness :D

its such a fact that the next clip has the all the noise

http://vimeo.com/81265798

i thought the the op would be artistic and all:D

DreamingOfKlopp
9-3-14, 03:51
its such a fact that the next clip has the all the noise

http://vimeo.com/81265798

i thought the the op would be artistic and all:D

You know you have had a decent game when you score 4 and assist 1 :D Who does that wow :D

prredhouse
9-3-14, 04:02
You know you have had a decent game when you score 4 and assist 1 :D Who does that wow :D

a thing of beauty is a joy forever

prredhouse
9-3-14, 04:40
fair enough i suppose!

DreamingOfKlopp
10-3-14, 16:53
Rito game on, Ronaldo just caught Suarez in the European golden boot race! Let's go suarez it is time to put him back down the pecking order!! On other news Sturridge is now 4th in the list :D Not a bad duo ;)