PDA

View Full Version : Close to setting an unwanted record...

Darrren1
18-4-11, 05:05
I was thinking earlier that it was a bit unusual that this season we haven't managed to score 4 or more goals in any league game this season. So then I wondered when the last time this happened was? I thought it would probably be about 8 years ago or something like that, so I decided to go through the records and check...

I've now gone back as far as 1938 and still havent found a season where we failed to score 4 goals in a league match!

I shall keep looking...

Darrren1
18-4-11, 05:10
Ah.... finally! I've found one. 1919-1920 was the last season that it happened - 91 years ago! Well, we still have 5 games to stop it happening this year.

topkop286
18-4-11, 05:14
We're saving it for Spurs. :scarf

Darrren1
18-4-11, 05:16

Yeah, that would be nice. :D

It also happened in 1903-1904 - and that's it. So this could be only the 3rd time in our history that we fail to score 4. :eek:

Keegan7Suarez
18-4-11, 05:35
Yeah, that would be nice. :D

It also happened in 1903-1904 - and that's it. So this could be only the 3rd time in our history that we fail to score 4. :eek:

WOW.. what an unbelievable record.
Thanks for the info darren

myhomeisskrtbysea
18-4-11, 05:35
We will **** Birmingham by 5-0.

Would be nice given how much of a bogey team they have been recently.

Darrren1
18-4-11, 06:32
I fear we have missed our best chance last week when we were 3-0 up in the 1st half against City. Oh well, maybe Ged will do us a favour on the last day...

radders33
18-4-11, 08:55
We are, however, still (just) the only team to have scored in every league game in 2011! :scarf

NeggedNuTs
18-4-11, 08:57

this, im betting on us with a big handicap on that game for this reason only.

domino
18-4-11, 09:06
Ah.... finally! I've found one. 1919-1920 was the last season that it happened - 91 years ago! Well, we still have 5 games to stop it happening this year.

We still won the League that season though did we not?

(I think)

KyLFC
18-4-11, 09:06

I hope so its going to be my first game at Anfield :scarf This week can't go quick enough :D

Y.N.W.A

domino
18-4-11, 09:07
I'm sure we have scored 6 in at league one League game for the last maybe 10 or so years as well?

Check it out Darren

TG1234
18-4-11, 09:26
Carroll to lead with a hat-trick in a 5-0 win over the Geordies!!!!!!!

Darrren1
18-4-11, 11:49
I'm sure we have scored 6 in at league one League game for the last maybe 10 or so years as well?

Check it out Darren

Eh? Are you saying we've scored 6 for the last 10 years? We didn't score 6 in any game 2 seasons ago did we? Not sure I understood your question right, or what you mean by league one?

Darrren1
18-4-11, 11:51
We still won the League that season though did we not?

(I think)

No we didn't. But strangely enough, we did win the league in 1905-06 and 1921-22 - so on both the previous occasions that we went all season without scoring 4, we ended up winning the league 2 years later!!

Dousty
18-4-11, 11:52

Check it out Darren

Biggest wins last year were against Burnley: 4-0 and 4-0.

Last 6 goal haul in the league I think was against Derby County.

We didn't hit 6 all season in our 2nd position finish.

Note: these are all off the top of my head so apologies if wrong :D

redhoops
18-4-11, 11:52
give me 38 one nils.
league then ours:scarf

but sure we will under kenny destroy sides very very soon.

to be fair, the 3-1 over the mancs was as good as any 4 + goals victory?

but great stat finding in this thread.

Darrren1
18-4-11, 11:58
Biggest wins last year were against Burnley: 4-0 and 4-0.

Last 6 goal haul in the league I think was against Derby County.

We didn't hit 6 all season in our 2nd position finish.

Note: these are all off the top of my head so apologies if wrong :D

Cant believe you've forgotten our 6-1 mauling of Hull last season!

webby911
18-4-11, 12:02

Loving your commitment to your task. deserved rep for sticking with it mate ;)

Darrren1
18-4-11, 12:44
Loving your commitment to your task. deserved rep for sticking with it mate ;)

Cheers :D

I should be a statistician really...

EhEhPepeReina
18-4-11, 12:47
OptaJoe Opta Sports
15 - Liverpool have scored in their last 15 PL games, the best run of any side in the competition this season. Streak.

Dousty
18-4-11, 12:58
Cant believe you've forgotten our 6-1 mauling of Hull last season!

Haha no me neither, considering I was there and had a great view as Stevie's cross/shot dipped in. Shame on me :FP:

Was I right about 2008/9 though?

Darrren1
18-4-11, 13:42
Haha no me neither, considering I was there and had a great view as Stevie's cross/shot dipped in. Shame on me :FP:

Was I right about 2008/9 though?

Yeah - we hit a couple of 5s against Villa and Newcastle, but no 6s that year.

Seanosdelgardo
18-4-11, 13:44
If we won every game of the season 1-0, I'm pretty sure you wouldnt give a toss that we hadnt scored 4 in one game in a season.

WindyShepherdHenderson
18-4-11, 13:45
If we won every game of the season 1-0, I'm pretty sure you wouldnt give a toss that we hadnt scored 4 in one game in a season.

He would, for the same reason he takes Hodgson quotes out of context and wants at least 10 minutes of injury time in every game.

-CADS-
18-4-11, 13:47
OptaJoe Opta Sports
15 - Liverpool have scored in their last 15 PL games, the best run of any side in the competition this season. Streak.

^^^This I like. We've also took the lead in something like 10 of the 13 league games that Kenny's took of.

Darrren1
18-4-11, 13:49
He would, for the same reason he takes Hodgson quotes out of context and wants at least 10 minutes of injury time in every game.

Ha ha you're hilarious!! Lolz!! :D :D

Darrren1
18-4-11, 13:51

Well no, obviously not. I'm not all that bothered that we haven't done it this year either. I was just curious to find out when the last time it happened was, thats all.

Jetset
18-4-11, 15:02
No we didn't. But strangely enough, we did win the league in 1905-06 and 1921-22 - so on both the previous occasions that we went all season without scoring 4, we ended up winning the league 2 years later!!

I'd live with that thankyou very much!

Top effort Darren, OP repped :) :scarf

StevieBaros17
18-4-11, 15:13
I was thinking of the 08/09 season when we put 4 past United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid. :(

Gerrard and Torres only scored 3 each of those goals almost as much as player of season Andrea Dossena.

What a squad:(

Jazzy-J
23-4-11, 16:36
Boom.

redhoops
23-4-11, 16:37
:scarf:scarf:scarf:D

-CADS-
23-4-11, 16:37
Boom.

Beat me to it. :mad: :D :scarf

redhoops
23-4-11, 16:38
and me

hands of jazz on fire :)

-CADS-
23-4-11, 16:47
You wait so long for 4 goals in one game then 5 come. :D :scarf

CampEddie
23-4-11, 16:47
five never doubt the reds

redhoops
23-4-11, 16:48
WHEN DID WE LAST FAIL TO HIT 6 IN A SEASON.......:D

come on guys,dont let us down:scarf:scarf

hardyards
23-4-11, 17:02

WOW:eek: Respect.

cperchard
23-4-11, 17:03

Fair play! :D :scarf

WHEELS1974
23-4-11, 17:07

Notradamus!! :scarf

Bear-man
23-4-11, 17:11
:)

RedNets19
23-4-11, 17:11

Can you give me the lottery numbers please? :D

SixStringLuke
23-4-11, 17:13
I was thinking earlier that it was a bit unusual that this season we haven't managed to score 4 or more goals in any league game this season. So then I wondered when the last time this happened was? I thought it would probably be about 8 years ago or something like that, so I decided to go through the records and check...

I've now gone back as far as 1938 and still havent found a season where we failed to score 4 goals in a league match!

I shall keep looking...

Mate can you find out when we last scored 9? ;) :D

Crystal Palace yes?

Overdue I think.
:scarf

redhoops
23-4-11, 17:15

if you added a maxi hattrick and a cole goal to that forecast,the forum would be in meltdown right now.

:D

slimman
23-4-11, 17:20
if you added a maxi hattrick and a cole goal to that forecast,the forum would be in meltdown right now.

:P

LiverpoolRealist
23-4-11, 17:20
Boom.

akhil238
23-4-11, 17:32

Champagnerocker
23-4-11, 17:34

Have some green for that.

SGBE
23-4-11, 19:52

And your prediction for the Geordies is?

Yankfield
23-4-11, 19:56

Ahem.............you, er, wouldn`t happen to know the winner for the 3-30 at Haydock next week like?:)

Dynasty-inthe-Making
23-4-11, 19:58
But we failed to score 4 goals today!!!! :eek:

Yankfield
23-4-11, 19:59
Notradamus!! :scarf

Soft lad................everyone knows that`s the big church in Paris that Rooney`s old fella used to work in,

Darrren1
24-4-11, 14:19
Amazing... you do all that research and then a few days later the record goes!

Well, I did tell Kenny about it on Twitter, so Im assuming that once he read it, his natural competitiveness kicked in and he made sure we scored at least 4 in the very next game. And then for good measure he made sure we went one better and scored 5 - just cos he can. There was no way he was going to be associated with a 91 year old record like that!

So Im taking the credit for the 5-0. :D :scarf

myhomeisskrtbysea
25-4-11, 23:06

Damn, I wish I'd put my momey where my mouth was!

For Newcastle I'm tipping a 3-1 win.

Meireles first goal and Suarez to also score.

Midophile
25-4-11, 23:08
Damn, I wish I'd put my momey where my mouth was!

For Newcastle I'm tipping a 3-1 win.

Meireles first goal and Suarez to also score.

If that happens next week can you give me the lotto numbers please??

LordJamieOfCarragher
25-4-11, 23:26
When was the last time a team 6th in the league won their last 4 games and the 3 clubs above them picked up minimum points from their last few games and therefore the team that we 6th finished 3rd? :confused:

Darrren1
26-4-11, 01:37
When was the last time a team 6th in the league won their last 4 games and the 3 clubs above them picked up minimum points from their last few games and therefore the team that we 6th finished 3rd? :confused:

Bertie Blenkinsop went on a goal-scoring spree that helped the Royal Engineers leap-frog over Park Albion, Forest Rangers and Woolwich Heath.

KylianMdwappe
26-4-11, 01:39

Bertie Blenkinsop went on a goal-scoring spree that helped the Royal Engineers leap-frog over Park Albion, Forest Rangers and Woolwich Heath.

Is that not a posh character from the early Beano comics?

BaJazusNavas
26-4-11, 01:44

Nice predication mate.:D

Darrren1
26-4-11, 02:55
Is that not a posh character from the early Beano comics?

Ha ha - you're right, I just checked. :D

I haven't read the Beano in about 30 years - I've no idea how I suddenly dragged his name out! I thought I was just making it up.

He was a friend of Walter the Softie (when he wasn't banging them in for the Royal Engineers :D )

Darrren1
16-1-12, 06:57
Well I really didn't think I'd have to be bumping this thread, this season, but we're once again in danger of going all season without scoring at least 4 in any league game. This would be the first time it happened in 92 years!

OK we still have 17 games left, but given we've only managed a couple of 3s in the first 21 games, it's definitely a possibilty that it happens this year, for only the 3rd time in our history. :eek:

BRISY
16-1-12, 07:02
Well I really didn't think I'd have to be bumping this thread, this season, but we're once again in danger of going all season without scoring at least 4 in any league game. This would be the first time it happened in 92 years!

OK we still have 17 games left, but given we've only managed a couple of 3s in the first 21 games, it's definitely a possibilty that it happens this year, for only the 3rd time in our history. :eek:

Were saving it for Old Trafford:scarf

NiteOwl21
16-1-12, 08:17
Darren, where do you get your stats from? When you say things like "I decided to go through the records" what do you actually use?

Dousty
16-1-12, 10:47

Good work Darren. For bumping this thread I think it's inevitable we're going to start finding the net with regularity now. Maxi will be back and grab a couple at Bolton, Gerrard will get one and Bellamy will ensure we get our 4. :D

Then we'll follow it up with 4 goals at least 3 times more for the rest of the campaign.

Hopefully!

Scrams
16-1-12, 10:53
Can you also find out the last time we didnt win 3 games in a row in a league campaign?

Darrren1
16-1-12, 17:04
Darren, where do you get your stats from? When you say things like "I decided to go through the records" what do you actually use?

Well in this case I used Soccerbase. It's pretty easy on there to just go back through the seasons and look for a 4 (or more) in a league game.

The fact that it's not happened for 92 years does suggest we'll get a 4 at some point - but looking at the fixtures coming up, I do start to wonder where it's going to come from?

You can't really ever expect to score 4 in an away match - even at the likes of Bolton and Wolves. February has 3 really tough matches and then March starts with Arsenal and a difficult trip to Sunderland. That will only give us 10 matches left to get a 4.

I suppose April looks like our best shot, with a few 'easyish' games there, but given we've played all the promoted sides at home, plus Blackburn and Bolton, and only managed 6 goals from those 5 games, it could be a struggle...

Darrren1
16-1-12, 17:05
Can you also find out the last time we didnt win 3 games in a row in a league campaign?

Well I suppose I could...

WindyShepherdHenderson
16-1-12, 17:09

Technically, a lot of the time we haven't won three in a row, but if you mean three games without a win...

Last season.

12/9/10: Birmingham 0-0 Liverpool
19/9/10: Manchester United 3–2 Liverpool
25/9/10: Liverpool 2–2 Sunderland
03/10/10: Liverpool 1–2 Blackpool
17/10/10: Everton 2–0 Liverpool

-CADS-
16-1-12, 17:10

Not really that close then.

Darrren1
16-1-12, 17:11
Technically, a lot of the time we haven't won three in a row, but if you mean three games without a win...

Last season.

Birmingham 0-0 Liverpool
Manchester United 32 Liverpool
Liverpool 22 Sunderland
Liverpool 12 Blackpool
Everton 20 Liverpool

I thought he meant something different. I thought he was asking for the last time we had a season where at no stage did we win 3 league games in a row. But maybe he meant that.

WindyShepherdHenderson
16-1-12, 17:27
I thought he meant something different. I thought he was asking for the last time we had a season where at no stage did we win 3 league games in a row. But maybe he meant that.

If he meant that, the last time that happened was the 1953-1954 season, when we got relegated from the top flight.

Darrren1
16-1-12, 17:32
If he meant that, the last time that happened was the 1953-1954 season, when we got relegated from the top flight.

Have you just been back through every season to check that? I thought I was the only one sad enough to do that sort of thing!

Well in that case, that's another record we could be in danger of getting this year - more likely than the other one I'd say.

-Cal-
16-1-12, 17:34
didnt this happen like last season or one before we got it with like 3 games to go :scarf im sure we will get 4 before the end again.

cravenz
16-1-12, 17:36
----

The Kop Kid
16-1-12, 17:38
Have you just been back through every season to check that? I thought I was the only one sad enough to do that sort of thing!

Well in that case, that's another record we could be in danger of getting this year - more likely than the other one I'd say.

it is more likely that we won't go on three straight wins tbh, even tho were having a bad time scoring i think it only a matter of time before someone gets a good drubbing

Darrren1
16-1-12, 17:41
didnt this happen like last season or one before we got it with like 3 games to go :scarf im sure we will get 4 before the end again.

Yeah, if you notice I started this thread towards the end of last season. We only had about 5 games left at the time, but then we hit 5 v Birmingham - and soon repeated it against Fulham for good measure.

Darrren1
16-1-12, 17:42
it is more likely that we won't go on three straight wins tbh, even tho were having a bad time scoring i think it only a matter of time before someone gets a good drubbing

But then, even Roy got us winning 3 league games in a row at one point, so it can't be that hard!

Bobby-solisa
16-1-12, 18:15
We did scored 5 goals against oldham in the FA cup this season. I guess you are referring to only League games?.
Going by our remaining fixture I feel wigan at home 24th March as the game we will score 4 or more,
In fact I feel we will win against Bolton this Saturday comfortably, 4-0.

Darrren1
16-1-12, 18:27
we're once again in danger of going all season without scoring at least 4 in any league game.

We did scored 5 goals against oldham in the FA cup this season. I guess you are referring to only League games?.
Going by our remaining fixture I feel wigan at home 24th March as the game we will score 4 or more,

Not sure why you think we will thrash Wigan - our home games v Wigan over recent years: 1-1, 2-1, 3-2, 1-1, 2-0, 3-0.

And the last time we scored 4 at Bolton was 33 years ago - but of course we did get a famous 1-0 victory there last season. :)

Bobby-solisa
16-1-12, 18:43
Not sure why you think we will thrash Wigan - our home games v Wigan over recent years: 1-1, 2-1, 3-2, 1-1, 2-0, 3-0.

And the last time we scored 4 at Bolton was 33 years ago - but of course we did get a famous 1-0 victory there last season. :)

Well Ill bump this Quote up when we Trash them both then :D

Gazza74
16-1-12, 19:48
It is a stat that is interesting, though not one that i'd worry to much about really.

Only way it would have been a worry for this season is if we weren't ever looking like scoring, nevermind scoring 4.

It's fair to say that with better finishing and a bit more luck we could have scored 4 or more in 4 or 5 matches this season.

I'm not to concerned by this to be honest as i say, would only be a worry if we were creating nothing and never looking like scoring, that's when it would become worrying.

Of course we can't continue creating and missing chances either, that must change if Kenny wishes to keep his job, so a big 9 months for him in this regard when thinking of next season and how he's going to further improve us after this one.

Scrams
16-1-12, 19:51

Nah. I mean what you mean. Let's hope we dont break that unwanted record

bondred
16-1-12, 20:05

I shall keep looking...

I don't get what the record is we are setting.

If we have already gone an entire season without scoring 4+ goals, and we have done it a couple of times, what is the new record?

And didn't we put 5 past Oldham?

Darrren1
17-1-12, 00:36
I don't get what the record is we are setting.

If we have already gone an entire season without scoring 4+ goals, and we have done it a couple of times, what is the new record?

And didn't we put 5 past Oldham?

Well ok, its not a record in the sense that we've never done it before - but it would be the first time in 92 years, which shows how unusual it is.

And yes we did put 5 past Oldham... but not in the league.

-Lucas--Leiva-
21-1-12, 17:56
This is the game! Believe!:scarf

MexicanPiggy
21-1-12, 20:16
This is the game! Believe!:scarf

I knew we'd be trounced when everyone said it was an easy goal fest. For Bolton perhaps.

Darrren1
2-2-12, 01:52

Hmmm

BRISY
2-2-12, 02:11
Can we not count the Oldham 5-1? its not a league game but it is within the season campaign:P

Darrren1
2-2-12, 02:13
Can we not count the Oldham 5-1? its not a league game but it is within the season campaign:P

No.

BRISY
2-2-12, 02:17
No.

Ok then 4 at Old Trafford it'll have to be then:scarf

Darrren1
2-2-12, 02:22
Ok then 4 at Old Trafford it'll have to be then:scarf

Deal :D

Darrren1
21-3-12, 19:46
I have a feeling that tonight is the night. I can sense a four coming....

Kloppette
21-3-12, 19:50
I have a feeling that tonight is the night. I can sense a four coming....

I can sense a forcoming of four coming

Dioltas
21-3-12, 19:55
I can sense a forcoming of four coming

I 4see good 4tune.

BabelCopter
21-3-12, 20:01

Ad_Rock
21-3-12, 20:11
5-1 us tonight. Suarez hat-trick. I can feel it coming in the air tonight.

Oh lord.

MFJTS
21-3-12, 22:18
I was thinking of the 08/09 season when we put 4 past United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid. :(

Gerrard and Torres only scored 3 each of those goals almost as much as player of season Andrea Dossena.

What a squad:(

What a season that was.

I miss it terribly. :( We would have only needed to do a few things differently and the title would have been ours. We sat first and second in that table all season. Oh the joys.

Darrren1
2-4-12, 13:49
Looks like we're leaving it late again - like last year. Surely Kenny wont let us go all season without scoring 4 in the league for the first time in 92 years?

Darrren1
29-4-12, 22:10
Just 3 games left then.

We came so close yesterday, but still no 4. Even Wolves managed to score 4 - away from home too!

Cant see us hitting 4 past Chelsea, and its unlikely that we'd do it at Swansea (even though Wolves did it) - so our best hope is Fulham on tuesday. If Everton can do it, surely we can?

angelYNWA
29-4-12, 22:13
Just 3 games left then.

We came so close yesterday, but still no 4. Even Wolves managed to score 4 - away from home too!

Cant see us hitting 4 past Chelsea, and its unlikely that we'd do it at Swansea (even though Wolves did it) - so our best hope is Fulham on tuesday. If Everton can do it, surely we can?

As much as i would love to smash 4 past chelsea next week, if it doesnt happen i cant really say i would be in the least bit bothered. A win is a win, whether its by 1 goal or 4.

Not doing it doesnt actually give us any new information, its blatantly obvious that our finishing has been woefull this season, regardless of whether or not we score 7 against chelsea fulham or swansea.

WindyShepherdHenderson
8-5-12, 20:49
Oh Downing :D

-Lucas--Leiva-
8-5-12, 21:03
Oh Downing :D

:D:mad:

WindyShepherdHenderson
8-5-12, 21:20
Yaaay Jonjo!

-Lucas--Leiva-
8-5-12, 21:21
You can stick your ******* record,
Stick your ******* record,
Stick your ******* record up your arse!

JONJO!:scarf

Dioltas
8-5-12, 21:21
You can stick your ******* record,
Stick your ******* record,
Stick your ******* record up your arse!

JONJO!:scarf

Boom :scarf

Red-Men
8-5-12, 22:55
Finally :-)

Darrren1
9-5-12, 00:57
I should never had doubted Kenny. He does like to leave it late though doesn't he?! :D

We'll probably get another one at Swansea now.

Any chance we can start next season with a 4 and get it out the way early?

Darrren1
29-9-12, 18:53
Looks like I wont need to bump this thread this season then :D

Darrren1
1-4-14, 14:19
We go from one extreme to the other.

A couple of years ago we nearly went all season without hitting a single 4 in a league match, for the first time in over 90 years.

And now we're doing it for fun every week.

Anfield Core ‏@AnfieldCore
Liverpool are the first team in premiership history to score 4 goals or more in one season 11 times !! #LFC

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

Dilinja
1-4-14, 14:36

A couple of years ago we nearly went all season without hitting a single 4 in a league match, for the first time in over 90 years.

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

Sod the record, thats an outstanding use of smilies right there!

RollySlowly
1-4-14, 14:38

I second that :D

rhoscoch
1-4-14, 14:39

You ruined it with the quote, you bar steward.

Darrren1
1-4-14, 14:56

He broke their legs!

lonewolf kal
1-4-14, 15:00
He broke their legs!

naughty that, should have been wearing shin pads

Dilinja
1-4-14, 15:08

Yeah, they do seem to have gone a little 'disco' with the quote...

Gazza74
1-4-14, 15:09
I miscalculated it when looking at comparisons with 87/88, which we achieved 11 4+ goal victories, i thought we were currently on 10, it is of course 11 after Spurs.

So, we need 1 more 4+ goal victory to better the great season from back then in the 80s, in addition to already bettering the 87 goals we scored to, done in 40 matches back then aswell.

What a remarkable season we're having this time, be unbelievable if we end up with the stats we could and still not win the league title, fair play to whoever does in that instance.

IchBinEinKloppr
1-4-14, 16:01
That truly is a table topping table darrren :scarf :clap:

MrSirJames
1-4-14, 18:24

This is interesting... kind of hope we ddint get that 5-0 over birmingham!

JurgenKlopp
1-4-14, 21:44

Better late than never :)

KennysScouseArmy
1-4-14, 22:22
Let's not detract from what the fact of those two seasons were, we couldn't hit a barn door with a baseball bat. Now we can shoot fish in a barrel.

TheSoundLady
2-4-14, 05:34

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

/ \
_/.... \_

Start a thread that says "close to 25 years without a league title."

It'll guarantee us the title.

Darrren1
2-4-14, 05:48
Start a thread that says "close to 25 years without a league title."

It'll guarantee us the title.

I might just do that :)

Darrren1
2-4-14, 07:04
Guess the manager? :)

:AG:

\ █./

/...\

Benny-Noons-Ghost
2-4-14, 07:14
Guess the manager? :)

:AG:

\ █./

/...\

Why is he shouting "bee-boo! bee-boo! bee-boo!" so much?

Darrren1
2-4-14, 07:17
Why is he shouting "bee-boo! bee-boo! bee-boo!" so much?

You've got the syllables the wrong way round. He's just seen something he likes in the crowd...

TheSoundLady
2-4-14, 08:09
Arsene Wenger

He is saying "I did not see the incident."

Darrren1
30-12-14, 06:48
And finally, we get a 4 this season. Another year out the way... :)

geralion
30-12-14, 10:25
And Wenger has changed his anorak.

kas74
30-12-14, 10:50
And Wenger has changed his anorak.

Don't speak too soon;spring is a long way off.

geralion
30-12-14, 10:57
Don't speak too soon;spring is a long way off.

He's been seen sporting a short BLUE one which he doesn't need a chainsaw to get in or out of!

Darrren1
31-10-16, 03:35
Looks like we'll never have to worry about this particular record, under Klopp. :)