PDA

View Full Version : Is Ryad Boudebouz coming to liverpool???

LHunter
25-6-11, 14:53
He has been at Sochaux since he was 14 years-of-age, but has admitted that he could finally be leaving after seven years service to the Ligue 1 minnows.

He said: “Things happen quickly in football. I will only say that I am no longer certain of staying put at Sochaux.”

He is expected to be snared by Liverpool for around £5m unless Newcastle come in with a counter bid to up the price….

BabelCopter
25-6-11, 14:54
@SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Ryad Boudebouz has revealed that he is likely to stay at Sochaux next season, despite reported interest from Liverpool.#lfc
40 minutes ago via TweetCaster

:)

jonsonos
25-6-11, 14:55
Depends what you read...

http://www.clubcall.com/liverpool/liverpool-suffer-boudebouz-setback-1230880.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Reported Liverpool target Ryad Boudebouz says he is has no interest in leaving Sochaux and believes he needs another year in France.

The Reds are thought to have been weighing up whether to offer £5million for the Algeria international after his impressive season in Ligue 1, the 21-year-old bagging eight goals as Sochaux secured a place in the Europa League.
Liverpool director of football Damien Comolli is thought to have gone to France in January in the hope off securing the midfield ace during the winter transfer window.
However, Sochaux knocked the Reds back at the time and it looks as though they will miss out on the highly-rated Algerian after he stated his intentions to stay with his current club for at least another season.
"I would want to stay here for a further year," said Boudebouz.
"It is for the president to decide. It is true when I say that I'm with Sochaux 100% but we know that things happen fast in football so all I'm going to say for now is that I'm not looking to leave."

Bewdleyfan
25-6-11, 15:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZStxZoO02oU

Here is some footage of Boudebouz. Never seen the guy play to be honest. From that video he looks like a flair player with superb technique. Is there anyone who has seen him on a regular basis?

DIMI-QC
25-6-11, 15:07
Looks really good. Technique is there.

LHunter
25-6-11, 15:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZStxZoO02oU

Here is some footage of Boudebouz. Never seen the guy play to be honest. From that video he looks like a flair player with superb technique. Is there anyone who has seen him on a regular basis?

looks like just damien comolli

and sorry for the link mods

direwolf
25-6-11, 15:38
Name sounds like someone trying to say Ryan Boulahrouz with a really bad cold.

What's the deal with us battling with Newcastle for French leaguers?

Liverdinner
25-6-11, 16:29
Err from that video he looks skilful but to no real end.

RedGedinLA
25-6-11, 23:08

Agree...doesn't seem a KK player at all.

Benny-Noons-Ghost
25-6-11, 23:23
He has a funny name.

Saw him in the World Cup. Can't remember much about him except that he had a funny name and I thought he played for Chelsea.

Then I remembered that was Boulharouz (sp?).

LiverpoolRealist
26-6-11, 04:53

It's a clip of his skills. I'd say it's hard to make judgements like that on a 3 minute clip.

Agree...doesn't seem a KK player at all.

Why do you say that? Is it because he has bags of skill and isn't British?

OLI1879
27-6-11, 13:53
Sochaux playmaker Ryad Boudebouz claims Liverpool want him.

He told L'Est Republicain: "The Liverpool interest is solid. There has been contact but we have to take our time, meet the chairman and remain calm. I want to sit down and discuss things when we return for pre-season training.

"If there is an important offer, we will not be able to turn it down. I don't wish to leave Sochaux but if there is an offer on the table, I will think about it."

There'sAGoldenSky
27-6-11, 15:55
Is he any good? I've never seen him?

old-school
27-6-11, 20:20
Is he any good? I've never seen him?

He's exactly like Marveaux

-Bodie-
27-6-11, 20:49
BooDayBoo

bigpepespunch
27-6-11, 20:49
He's exactly like Marveaux

he never plays?

bestituta
27-6-11, 21:39
Sochaux playmaker Ryad Boudebouz claims Liverpool want him.

He told L'Est Republicain: "The Liverpool interest is solid. There has been contact but we have to take our time, meet the chairman and remain calm. I want to sit down and discuss things when we return for pre-season training.

"If there is an important offer, we will not be able to turn it down. I don't wish to leave Sochaux but if there is an offer on the table, I will think about it."

L'equipe saying Lyon and Liverpool have made contact.

LiverpoolRealist
27-6-11, 21:44
L'equipe saying Lyon and Liverpool have made contact.

Link?

LHunter
27-6-11, 22:02
The Reds have reached out to 21-year-old phenom Ryad Boudebouz about joining their club, according to the midfielder.
"Liverpool are a big club and there has been contact," Boudebouz told L'Est Républicain. "But I have to take my time, see the [Sochaux] president, discuss things through."
The lefty had eight goals in 38 appearances last season for FC Sochaux-Montbéliard in French Ligue 1. Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish is looking to add youth to the club and Boudebouz is high on his priority list, though the youngster said he is in no rush to abandon his current mates.
"I plan on being at pre-season training on Wednesday," he said. "If there's a big money offer, perhaps it will be impossible to say no. I don't want, at all costs, to leave Sochaux, but if there's an offer, I'll think about it."
Boudebouz played for Algeria in the World Cup last year, appearing in the 0-0 draw against England on June 18.

http://www.nesn.com/2011/06/liverpool-in-talks-with-midfielder-ryad-boudebouz.html

i looked on his clubs websit he plays in all there games he as scores goals arond 8 league & cup.

And the dailymail...
'Liverpool are a big club and there has been contact,' the attacking midfielder told L’Est Républicain. 'But I have to take my time, see the [Sochaux] president, discuss things through.

'I plan on being at pre-season training on Wednesday.* If there’s a big money offer, perhaps it will be impossible to say no. I don’t want, at all costs, to leave Sochaux, but if there’s an offer, I’ll think about it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2008570/Ryad-Boudebouz-admits-Liverpool-talks.html

bestituta
27-6-11, 22:04
Link?

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20110627_001756_les-infos-de-dimanche.html

perhaps contact is not the best word but have to say the most worrying thing about this is Lyon would be willing to part with 25m euro..:eek:

LHunter
27-6-11, 22:11
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20110627_001756_les-infos-de-dimanche.html

perhaps contact is not the best word but have to say the most worrying thing about this is Lyon would be willing to part with 25m euro..:eek:

that is bad news 25m euro

DAN83DAN
27-6-11, 22:30
He has been at Sochaux since he was 14 years-of-age, but has admitted that he could finally be leaving after seven years service to the Ligue 1 minnows.

He said: “Things happen quickly in football. I will only say that I am no longer certain of staying put at Sochaux.”

He is expected to be snared by Liverpool for around £5m unless Newcastle come in with a counter bid to up the price….

Yes he is on his way in 1 paper but wait, the other paper says no.....

Story of our life :)

LiverpoolRealist
27-6-11, 23:44

Cheers

Themessangernr1
20-8-11, 22:51
he could just be another El Zhar, it says that we are gonna try to buy him once we sell Ngog.

Ad_Rock
20-8-11, 22:52
Another El Zhar.. because of his.. name?

Themessangernr1
20-8-11, 22:52
Another El Zhar.. because of his.. name?

becouse he isn't even soucheauxs best player. i think we could land Park Chu Young for about 6m. far better deal.

RideTheWalrus
20-8-11, 22:53
becouse he isn't even soucheauxs best player. i think we could land Park Chu Young for about 6m. far better deal.

All together now: :FP:

Red-And-Proud
20-8-11, 22:54
he could just be another El Zhar, it says that we are gonna try to buy him once we sell Ngog.

Why?

Themessangernr1
20-8-11, 22:54
Why?

ive seen him play for algeria a few times, nothing special.

Gazza74
20-8-11, 23:08
it says

Who's it?

Benny-Noons-Ghost
20-8-11, 23:09

I agree, we should sign a Hamburg reserve instead.

Bombay Money Lender
20-8-11, 23:10

See you got the spelling right this time

Scrams
20-8-11, 23:39
From what I've seen of him he looks very promising. Lots of pace an trickery.

BewilderedLemon
20-8-11, 23:42
ive seen him play for algeria a few times, nothing special.

So, how long you been scouting professionally?

LiverpoolRealist
29-11-11, 15:53
He's a young French born Algerian winger who plays for Socheux. He has bags of skill and has been linked with us since the summer. Has anyone seen him play?

I have a feeling we may go in for him in January.

Terrytibbs
29-11-11, 16:18
Any reason why you think we might go for him in January? Out of all the wingers in teams across the world this is the guy you think we may go for? Just intrigued to know why you think that.

Did Comolli have an affair with his mums best friend's sister or something?

LiverpoolRealist
29-11-11, 16:29
Any reason why you think we might go for him in January? Out of all the wingers in teams across the world this is the guy you think we may go for? Just intrigued to know why you think that.

:D

Just a hunch I guess.

A mate of mine claims he's heard rumours of a £14m bid. I'm taking no notice of that as there's no reliable source. However, before he mentioned that to me I've been thinking about young players coming out of France and he's one of the players who could be available and who isn't too expensive.

He fits the FSG profile of young up and coming talent, very talented so I've been told and coming from France too. I'm think Camolli has his eye on him..

I'd like to know more about the player if anyone knows let us know.

Scrams
29-11-11, 16:40
He's a talent. I wanted him signed in the summer. He's one of those players who can have the world at their feet if they fufill their potential.

14million sounds steep considering we could have got him for less than half of that in the summer. He will come if we offer him a deal, its as simple as that. Comolli has tracked him for a long time and Kenny even watched him play a few times last year.

The boy is talented with good technical ability, pace and tricks to beat his marker. He's a player that can grow with us and become a star.

He's more of a "Nani winger" than a "Downing winger".

Seanosdelgardo
29-11-11, 16:57
He's a talent. I wanted him signed in the summer. He's one of those players who can have the world at their feet if they fufill their potential.

14million sounds steep considering we could have got him for less than half of that in the summer. He will come if we offer him a deal, its as simple as that. Comolli has tracked him for a long time and Kenny even watched him play a few times last year.

The boy is talented with good technical ability, pace and tricks to beat his marker. He's a player that can grow with us and become a star.

He's more of a "Nani winger" than a "Downing winger".

He's a crying whinging **** then?

Andyfagan
29-11-11, 17:51

Very drole.

I think he means he's more skilful and has more goals in him, as opposed to your "get to the byline and put a cross in" winger like Downing.

Mind you, Downing doesn't do that either...

Scrams
29-11-11, 18:05

Typical :rolleyes:

ForzaSuarez
29-11-11, 18:07
Very drole.

I think he means he's more skilful and has more goals in him, as opposed to your "get to the byline and put a cross in" winger like Downing.

Mind you, Downing doesn't do that either...

Downing does do that, he could have had about 10 assists already this season, it's just none of our forwards know how to finish from 3 yards out.

night-hawk
29-11-11, 18:27
I thought bellamy was going to do that job but he doesn`t seem to be getting the starts for one reason or another, both kuyt and bellers are getting on a bit now so we will need to bring somebody in but not sure if its a priority at the moment.

MignoLetItBe
29-11-11, 18:40
Don't rate him at all.

SomeKloppo
29-11-11, 20:16

We've been linked with him a couple of times. He's even claimed to have talked with us. So you may want to look that up in the future before being sarcastic.

BeautifulHistory
29-5-12, 07:37
An award-winning African footballer claims Liverpool FC are interested in signing him.

Sochaux midfielder Ryad Boudebouz, who was named Young African Footballer of the Year in 2010, told reporters that the Reds have made contact with his agent over the possibility of a move.

Boudebouz says several sides are in the hunt for his signature but has previously stated he would welcome a move to England.

A member of the Algeria squad for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, Boudebouz is not an unknown quantity on these shores having played in the Group C against the England side which included Jamie Carragher.

Boudebouz is said to looking for a move away from Sochaux after they finished 14th in Ligue 1 this season and sees Anfield as a potential new home.

The 22-year-old said: "Certainly, my agent is in talks with some clubs, particularly in France, but there is still nothing concrete.

"There is also Liverpool, who have initiated discussions with my agent, but at the risk of repeating myself, everything is in the discussion stage, no more."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watch/echo-ryad-s-lfc-claim-video

LiverpoolRealist
29-5-12, 08:34
It seem like we're back in for this kid..

He helped the just avoid relegation, he's there number 10 and star player. He scored 6 goals with 6 assists after playing 36 games last season. He isn't injury prone so maybe he could be good for us. These are the type of player we're going to be going for this summer. Good technically gifted players who are on the fringes of class or class players at big teams sitting on the bench.

WanMankyLung
29-5-12, 08:36
Any song for him has to go along with the tune of Abba's Voulez Vous - aha.

Alon1
29-5-12, 08:54
It seem like we're back in for this kid..

He helped the just avoid relegation, he's there number 10 and star player. He scored 6 goals with 6 assists after playing 36 games last season. He isn't injury prone so maybe he could be good for us. These are the type of player we're going to be going for this summer. Good technically gifted players who are on the fringes of class or class players at big teams sitting on the bench.

he is a good player that could be quite good, he is a bit on the Ben Arfa style and i don't mean only in the way he plays.
Saying that this probably part of an old link from the times of Comolli, we don't have anyone trying to sign players at the moment.

Scrams
29-5-12, 08:55
Let's get this kid. I've been talking him up for ages.

Red-Man-Walking
29-5-12, 08:56
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7782200/Boudebouz-Liverpool-want-me

ScotMercer
29-5-12, 08:58
He claimed recently Liverpool were in discussions with his agent - which may or may not be true, but the thought of Ayre trying to convince a player to come to the club doesnt exactly inspire.

BeautifulHistory
29-5-12, 09:26
he is a good player that could be quite good, he is a bit on the Ben Arfa style and i don't mean only in the way he plays.
Saying that this probably part of an old link from the times of Comolli, we don't have anyone trying to sign players at the moment.

apparently it is fresh new stories coming out

BeautifulHistory
29-5-12, 09:31
4-4-2

:scarf
Boudebouz--------------Lucas---------Gerrard/Henderson-------------?

4-3-3

----------------------------------Lucas--------
------------------------Gerrard------Henderson------
Boudebouz-------------------------------------------------?

RedGedinLA
29-5-12, 09:44
Brom *** bideo he seems a bid of a show pody...

SerRenely
29-5-12, 09:44
4-4-2

Boudebouz--------------Lucas---------Gerrard/Henderson-------------?

4-3-3

----------------------------------Lucas--------
------------------------Gerrard------Henderson------
Boudebouz-------------------------------------------------?

These are always my favorite posts :)

InsomniacOlympics
29-5-12, 09:47
How was his last season? Did anyone watch him play?

No Angel
29-5-12, 09:54
**** what he says im very curious as to how we can sign anyone without a manager or Dof,seriously doubt it at the moment.

InsomniacOlympics
29-5-12, 10:07
**** what he says im very curious as to how we can sign anyone without a manager or Dof,seriously doubt it at the moment.

Lol true that

Scrams
29-5-12, 10:11

You think we havent got a DOF? I beg to differ.

Alon1
29-5-12, 10:15
Really? Whos that?

No Angel
29-5-12, 10:16

Beg away where is he????

ManCrushOnCoutinho
29-5-12, 10:32
I'd much rather Belhanda than him. Ah well, could be a decent player.

Fowi
29-5-12, 10:43
I'd much rather Belhanda than him. Ah well, could be a decent player.

Sign them both. One for the right, another one behind the striker.

Suarez supported by Belhanda and Boudebouz would give us a solid platform going forward.

ManCrushOnCoutinho
29-5-12, 10:45

Suarez supported by Belhanda and Boudebouz would give us a solid platform going forward.

I'd be happy with that. Apparently Boudebouz can play AM as well as on the wing, and Belhanda can also play different positions, so versatility is good.

We are desperate for quick, tricky players that can take on defenders.

No Angel
29-5-12, 10:53

Which manager will ok this,then????

ManCrushOnCoutinho
29-5-12, 10:55
Which manager will ok this,then????

In the interview with Ian Ayre's after Kenny's sacking, he said that the targets had been made and will still go ahead.

steppag1
29-5-12, 11:40
we wont have any new signings until we sort out the manager position so any players coming here i would take with a pinch of salt

RedGedinLA
29-5-12, 11:51

Hazard..?