PDA

View Full Version : Sort it out Ian Ayre....jeeze

Snippes
14-8-11, 22:02
I know this has been said many times before but I thought we were finally getting organized on our commercial sales side of things. I understand, beginning of the season, a lot of shopping is done now with the excitement of the new season.

But how do you NOT plan for the spike in shopping? I have been on the team shopping site armed with a credit card burning holes in my wallet ready to buy a whole bunch of stuff. Its laugh out loud embarrasing...

You cannot find pretty much anything New Season or Retro for jerseys in the most common sizes. Am guessing the average dude buys medium and mostly large size for an adult? Seriously, the whole place is out of stock with stuff.

We moan about lagging behind the mancs and madrid/barca in revenues generated from commercial sales? Look no further than the lack of adequte planning to account for increase in interest in purchasing the hottest items. Why you wouldn't just overstock like crazy, I have no idea - even if you don't sell everything right now, its not like people stop shopping in August. Its a right put off and makes even the most willing shopper lose interest in coming back later to buy stuff when the shop finally figures it out restocks the shelves.

Embarrasing. A club of this magnitude shouldn't be allowing this to happen. I am a firm believer in letting the club reap the benefits of my money, not going to middlemen who re-sell stuff. But then the club leaves with little choice.

Sort it out already, Ian.

WindyShepherdHenderson
14-8-11, 22:03
You have to be aware Snipes that here in the UK our sizes are different. Our XL is the equivalent to an S in America. I imagine we only have so many XXXL shirts in stock.

Maybe you should just get a tarpaulin, cut a hole in it for your head and paint it red.

LukasBrodolski
14-8-11, 22:05
You have to be aware Snipes that here in the UK our sizes are different. Our XL is the equivalent to an S in America. I imagine we only have so many XXXL shirts in stock.

Maybe you should just get a tarpaulin, cut a hole in it for your head and paint it red.

Lollerskates

Yehez
14-8-11, 22:08
I usually order stuff in October. Everything seems available around that team.

Bannivan
14-8-11, 22:15

Laughed so hard I nearly dropped the baby.

18ANDCOUNTING
14-8-11, 22:16
I usually order stuff in October. Everything seems available around that team.

I think the point being that due to everyone being excited about the new season we find that want to spend, spend, spend .

I agree with with the frustration of not finding my size ... i still like to think i'm a small !!

Luises-Finger
14-8-11, 22:19
I think the point being that due to everyone being excited about the new season we find that want to spend, spend, spend .

I agree with with the frustration of not finding my size ... i still like to think i'm a small !!

Weird. :confused:Most blokes like to think of themselves as big.:IN:

18ANDCOUNTING
14-8-11, 22:26

Ha! Rye, I've got a girlfriend , A triscuit, Shes got a triscuit , a biscuit, Ice cream soda with vanilla on the top,OHH Wanita walking down the street ,10 times a week,I said it, I bet it, I stole my mommas credit i'm cool I'm hot, SOCK ME IN THE STOMACH 3 more times!!!!!12228down down baby, down by the roller coaster,sweet sweet baby sweet sweet i love you so , jimmy jimmy coco **** jimmy jimmy rye, jimmy jimmy coco **** jimmy jimmy rye, I've got a girlfriend , A triscuit, Shes got a triscuit , a biscuit, Ice cream soda with vanilla on the top,OHH Wanita walking down the street ,10 times a week,I said it, I bet it, I stole my mommas credit i'm cool I'm hot, SOCK ME IN THE STOMACH 3 more times! ChaCha on!

Luises-Finger
14-8-11, 22:30
Ok. You got me.Compared to that the other thing was perfectly normal.:D
Nice twist on big.

Good job I didn't say Humongous.

50P-WSTB-Head
14-8-11, 22:30

Excellent. :D

KylianMdwappe
14-8-11, 22:31
Ha! Rye, I've got a girlfriend , A triscuit, Shes got a triscuit , a biscuit, Ice cream soda with vanilla on the top,OHH Wanita walking down the street ,10 times a week,I said it, I bet it, I stole my mommas credit i'm cool I'm hot, SOCK ME IN THE STOMACH 3 more times!!!!!12228down down baby, down by the roller coaster,sweet sweet baby sweet sweet i love you so , jimmy jimmy coco **** jimmy jimmy rye, jimmy jimmy coco **** jimmy jimmy rye, I've got a girlfriend , A triscuit, Shes got a triscuit , a biscuit, Ice cream soda with vanilla on the top,OHH Wanita walking down the street ,10 times a week,I said it, I bet it, I stole my mommas credit i'm cool I'm hot, SOCK ME IN THE STOMACH 3 more times! ChaCha on!

Are you feeling okay? I think you need a liedown, maybe in one of those rooms with the nice padded walls you can bounce off without getting an aowie.

18ANDCOUNTING
14-8-11, 22:34
Are you feeling okay? I think you need a liedown, maybe in one of those rooms with the nice padded walls you can bounce off without getting an aowie.

Now that you mention it I do like padded walls and I do like to bounce off them .Thanks for the suggetion !

LukasBrodolski
14-8-11, 22:47

Dunno who you hang around with tbh. :confused:

"Look how big my man boobs are, there bigger than my wifes"

*High 5's and downs a pint*

-Gola-
14-8-11, 23:08

Just genius haha, made me laugh a lot

Captain Mauser
14-8-11, 23:17

That's good even by my standards... You make me want to be a better man.

18ANDCOUNTING
14-8-11, 23:19
That's good even by my standards... You make me want to be a better man.

Jack Nicholson fan I see !

Kilokahn
14-8-11, 23:22

Nice, while I will admit most Americans have become beluga whales, the English are honestly just as fat, or pretty close to it.
It did make me laugh though.

WindyShepherdHenderson
14-8-11, 23:23
Nice, while I will admit most Americans have become beluga whales, the English are honestly just as fat, or pretty close to it.

That's because most of our female chav population are pregnant. Yours just look pregnant.

Captain Mauser
14-8-11, 23:25
Fat Americans make me think of butter.

Kilokahn
14-8-11, 23:29
Fat Americans make me think of butter.

mmmmmmm butter. and now that I think of it, have you had good American food? I'm sorry but whenever I've been over there (England) the food is just awful. ;) We can get a hundred different kinds of food just about anywhere, and I'm not talking fast food, I don't eat that crap, but quality stuff.

Captain Mauser
14-8-11, 23:30
mmmmmmm butter. and now that I think of it, have you had good American food? I'm sorry but whenever I've been over there (England) the food is just awful. ;) We can get a hundred different kinds of food just about anywhere, and I'm not talking fast food, I don't eat that crap, but quality stuff.

The Peppermill in Vegas is breakfast heaven... I'd happily live there.

MignoLetItBe
14-8-11, 23:49
:D at how Kriz has destroyed this thread.

old-school
15-8-11, 00:50

:D

...... taker

ScouseSoxNation
15-8-11, 01:35
You would never get that problem here in the US. If you want it, they have it and if they dont, they will get it quick.

REDGRUNT
15-8-11, 05:32

Cracker that, kidda! Good laugh at that!

photoholic
15-8-11, 07:13
You would never get that problem here in the US. If you want it, they have it and if they dont, they will get it quick.

Which is why a lot of you are the size of a small country! Only place I have ever been where they had a burger bar half way round the supermarket in case you get a tad peckish. The turnstiles were wide enough to get a family of 4 through! :eek: :D

Ihaveadream
15-8-11, 07:17
Huge people, just looking at them make me want to go for a run.

cholesterol to them means a starter.

:P

Chickenliver
15-8-11, 07:19
:D at how Kriz has destroyed this thread.

Luckily he's nowhere near as funny or witty as Fowi :D :scarf

4thKit
15-8-11, 08:04
Had the same problem ordering our lass a size 10 t-shirt, ended up getting a 16 and use it as a nighty.

Captain Mauser
15-8-11, 08:56
Luckily he's nowhere near as funny or witty as Fowi :D :scarf

Is Gazza bringing you a fishing rod?

Target-Man
15-8-11, 10:28

I hear the same goes for condoms. ;)

LivingProof
15-8-11, 18:33
Where has that fat **** Snipes gone? :D

19-UNDER-[B-ROD]
15-8-11, 18:49

I order a Big Mac combo...Oh and super size that for me baby...

SweetSilverSeven
15-8-11, 19:01

:D:D

Carlton Facepalmer
15-8-11, 19:26

Good comedy.

Carlton Facepalmer
15-8-11, 19:27
I hear the same goes for condoms. ;)

Not in Texas, texans are so fat they cant see their penis.

Target-Man
15-8-11, 22:31
Not in Texas, texans are so fat they cant see their penis.

C'mon, that's a pathetic comeback. Checkmate! :D

-Bodie-
15-8-11, 22:34

:D:D

MignoLetItBe
15-8-11, 22:36
Off-topic or G&C?

:PN:

0oRallo0
15-8-11, 22:36

:D:D:D. Side splitter that

Can't stop every time I read it. I will nominate this as best reply in the last year

-Pace-
15-8-11, 22:42

Haha, oh wow :D

RedKite
15-8-11, 23:47

It would be quite effective to jump into a vat of red paint. :)

0oRallo0
16-8-11, 10:50
woke up laughing at this. Jesus, legendary OP

WindyShepherdHenderson
16-8-11, 18:08
Snipes be lurkin'.

SweetSilverSeven
16-8-11, 18:37
:D:p

Captain Mauser
16-8-11, 19:12
Snipes be lurkin'.

Is there free meatloaf with this thread?

TCOL
16-8-11, 20:28

:D still chuckling, 10 minutes later.

0oRallo0
9-7-12, 23:56
Bump for a Monday rewind. I still be lollin

-SilkySkills-
9-7-12, 23:58
So i just started reading this thread from the start :D

Captain Mauser
10-7-12, 00:01
Kwality.

Syndicato
2-8-13, 11:46
this is what made diabydoesJR a real 'fave' in here, for want of a better term. Just waited around to wind people up

GiorgosCarraGoonies
2-8-13, 11:50
Kriz's response is still one of the best ever posts on this forum.

Carlton Facepalmer
2-8-13, 11:57

That huge t-shirt at the friendly last week made me think back to this post!

Seanosdelgardo
2-8-13, 11:57

That opening response should be stickied for all time.

-Monk-
2-8-13, 12:17
How have I never seen this before? :D

Syndicato
2-8-13, 13:11

In all honesty, I never participated in the thread before but I remember how I laughed so much my sides hurt. And then I forgot about it for a while and was wondering what it was I wanted to say about DDG until this popped up again. The fact it took him him a minute to say what he did after the op is quite outrageous- it's as if he had been lying in wait for exactly that moment for exactly that kind of op! hilarious **** that:D