PDA

View Full Version : Ross Barkley

jamiechloe
20-8-11, 15:34
Twitter journos are going ga ga over him, where do Everton pick up these boys from

ScouseSoxNation
20-8-11, 15:40
TonyBarretTimes Tony Barrett
If Clive Tyldsley was here he'd be saying 'remember the name' about Ross Barkley. The kid's got talent alright.

pauldalglish Paul Dalglish
Any Evertonians following me. How big a prospect is Ross Barkley? Looks top drawer every time I've seen him.

Carlton Facepalmer
20-8-11, 15:57
Fergie will be dead by the time he is ready to join the scum.

PanicStations
1-10-13, 17:08
Barkley > Hendo

Liverdinner
1-10-13, 17:11
Barkley > Hendo

So?

Em-inLeam
1-10-13, 17:11
So?

Let's buy him.

RedGeezer85
1-10-13, 17:12
Barkley > Hendo

No ****

Well done for stating the obvious.

Baines & Barkley are the only players they have that'd get anywhere near our first XI.

Em-inLeam
1-10-13, 17:14
No ****

Well done for stating the obvious.

Baines & Barkley are the only players they have that'd get anywhere near our first XI.

And Lukaku, 3-3-1-3 formation.

WindyShepherdHenderson
1-10-13, 17:16

How would that formation look?

PanicStations
1-10-13, 17:16
Buy Barkley for a few quid and give them Hendo as a sweetner.

Em-inLeam
1-10-13, 17:17
How would that formation look?

Baines and Johnson as wingbacks with Sakho, Agger and Toure at the back.

Lucas holding, Ross Barkley as the AMC and Suarez, Sturridge, Lukaku upfront - Coutinho to come in as a different option or in place of Barkley..

By-Lallanas-Beard
1-10-13, 17:18
I am prepared to throw 25 million on the lad. He is going to be a top player

RedGeezer85
1-10-13, 17:20

Na, I'd have Lukaku on the bench, not starting though.

Have to admit though Barkley looks top class.

It's almost inevitable he'll be playing for United within 3 years.

Shame we can't get him.

Em-inLeam
1-10-13, 17:21

27.5m on Barkley > 27.5m on Fellaini

WindyShepherdHenderson
Baines and Johnson as wingbacks with Sakho, Agger and Toure at the back.

Lucas holding, Ross Barkley as the AMC and Suarez, Sturridge, Lukaku upfront - Coutinho to come in as a different option or in place of Barkley..

One central midfielder.

One.

Em-inLeam
One central midfielder.

One.

Yeh, that's the price we have to pay.

WindyShepherdHenderson
1-10-13, 17:22
Yeh, that's the price we have to pay.

Ah, you're trolling. I see.

rehmn002
1-10-13, 17:22
Na, I'd have Lukaku on the bench, not starting though.

Have to admit though Barkley looks top class.

It's almost inevitable he'll be playing for United within 3 years.

Shame we can't get him.

Don't think he'll take such a step down to be honest.

Liverdinner
1-10-13, 17:23
Let's buy him.

Why would Everton sell us (their most bitter rivals) their best prospect? And if (if?) he's an Everton fan, why would he come here?

I don't say this to you, btw you big wum. More to the OP.

FIOS
1-10-13, 17:23
Ah, you're trolling. I see.

The greatest trick em ever pulled was convincing the world he was thick as ****.

RedGeezer85
1-10-13, 17:25
We could give Everton Joe Allen plus 10 million.

Hell, even throw Borini in there.

Liverdinner
1-10-13, 17:30

With Allen, you're getting into the 20 mil mark.

At which price, you might as well scour all of Europe.

Must say though, I wouldn't be too upset if we got Barkley for 20 mil. Never happen though.

BilbaoBaggins
1-10-13, 17:32

Borini, Allen and 10m for Barkley? *********** hell!

By-Lallanas-Beard
1-10-13, 17:40
having a top english player is so vital.

MiraclesArePossible
1-10-13, 17:41
That lad will be at United before you know it.

Vortigen
1-10-13, 17:53
We should just go ahead and change the name of the league to Barkley's Premier League right now. The lad deserves it because he owns everyone in it.

Klopportunity
1-10-13, 17:56
That lad will be at United before you know it.

Not sure he'd swap to a mid-table team tbh.

Em-inLeam
1-10-13, 17:57
We should just go ahead and change the name of the league to Barkley's Premier League right now. The lad deserves it because he owns everyone in it.

Very good :D

Captain Mauser
1-10-13, 17:59
Outstanding prospect.

MiraclesArePossible
1-10-13, 18:03

http://tinyurl.com/all2azp

Dont-Funk-With-The-Sakho
1-10-13, 18:11
Lad looks class, very talented

Dont-Funk-With-The-Sakho
1-10-13, 18:12

:D So Class

the firminator
1-10-13, 18:36

i prefer to refer to them as a bottom half team. it sounds lower down to me :D

redranger8
1-10-13, 18:58
Meh, we will have Rossiter coming through in a year....:scarf

RedGeezer85
1-10-13, 19:41
Borini, Allen and 10m for Barkley? *********** hell!

Borini - 5 million
Allen - 7-8 million
Plus 10 million

For a top talent?

Why not?

Jurgenmeister
1-10-13, 20:51
Barkley's quality. Right from the first moment I saw him you could see he's would become a class player.

Very jealous! He's no Gerrard, he's a different type of player, but will be very very good.

pete752
1-10-13, 20:57

Nice to know that you have 25 million spare change lying around :p

Q80
2-10-13, 09:01
he's very talented and got a great shoot, but is still very RAW and if I have to chose one player from Everton ill go for Seamus Coleman not Ross Barkley

ManCrushOnCoutinho
2-10-13, 09:29
What's with the Hendo and Allen bashing? All three are different players.

As for Barkley, I hope his agent has his best interest at heart and makes him stay at Everton for a few years. Needs to play consistently if he wants to keep developing. Looks annoyingly good though.

Kellydoscope
2-10-13, 09:43

Posts like this are what convinces me nothing you post is serious.

DontThinkDo
2-10-13, 09:49
Borini - 5 million
Allen - 7-8 million
Plus 10 million

For a top talent?

Why not?

:FP::FP::FP: #uneducatedfootballfan

KanyeWest
2-10-13, 11:09
Borini - 5 million
Allen - 7-8 million
Plus 10 million

For a top talent?

Why not?

Thats FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR too much, hes still a kid. Atleast wait for him to have a good 6/7 months, rather than a good month or so.

Looks talented though.

tonylet
2-10-13, 11:15
We have our own Ross Barkley in Rossiter, just patience required.

anfieldbound
2-10-13, 12:57
How comes Everton are able to sign these talents in their youths? Rooney, Coleman and this Barkley to name a few; who is in charge of the scouting in the Liverpoool area.

I knew Stevie Heighway rejected Rooney; but the other two how did we let them slip from our grasp?

'Stim
2-10-13, 13:19
Someone the other day said "Suso >>> Barkley"

I don't think so. I've never seen Suso boss & run a game like Barkley did the other night vs Newcastle Utd. He was a fulcrum for everything that Everton did,can't say I gone away thinking the same about Suso as useful as he can be. Barkley is far,far more physically powerful & dominating in a game,has much more presence. I want Suso to return not so much because what I remember of him,but because I've obviously missed about him,I remember him being a tad anonymous alot of the time,but could play a nice through ball once in a while but certainly not run a game.

FirstComesTheRain
2-10-13, 13:28
How comes Everton are able to sign these talents in their youths? Rooney, Coleman and this Barkley to name a few; who is in charge of the scouting in the Liverpoool area.

I knew Stevie Heighway rejected Rooney; but the other two how did we let them slip from our grasp?

Coleman is Irish and wasn't really an Everton youth product. He signed for Everton at about 20 from some Irish team. Barkley was an Evertonian from young and has been with Everton since he was like 10 or 11.

Liverdinner
2-10-13, 13:31

I don't think so. I've never seen Suso boss & run a game like Barkley did the other night vs Newcastle Utd. He was a fulcrum for everything that Everton did,can't say I gone away thinking the same about Suso as useful as he can be. Barkley is far,far more physically powerful & dominating in a game,has much more presence. I want Suso to return not so much because what I remember of him,but because I've obviously missed about him,I remember him being a tad anonymous alot of the time,but could play a nice through ball once in a while but certainly not run a game.

Not watched Suso at Almeria?

Also, he's younger than Barkley.

'Stim
2-10-13, 13:40
Not watched Suso at Almeria?

Also, he's younger than Barkley.

Nor me,yes I realise that still very young & younger than Barkley,it's just from what I've seen of our young chap,it wasn't very memorable being honest,I don't remember him as a beast of a player. Whereas Barkley left me thinking after his last game that he's already a monster out there. Let's just hope that the spell out at Almeria brings Suso on and he returns a more confident & more importantly more prominent player. :fc:

Liverdinner
2-10-13, 13:44
Nor me,yes I realise that still very young & younger than Barkley,it's just from what I've seen of our young chap,it wasn't very memorable being honest,I don't remember him as a beast of a player. Whereas Barkley left me thinking after his last game that he's already a monster out there. Let's just hope that the spell out at Almeria brings Suso on and he returns a more confident & more importantly more prominent player. :fc:

Suso has really come on. He's been perhaps Almeria's best player, and put in a fairly respectable performance against Barca last week.

PjanicAtTheIsco
2-10-13, 14:09
Suso has really come on. He's been perhaps Almeria's best player, and put in a fairly respectable performance against Barca last week.

He is only around two weeks younger than Barkley, but I agree in that Suso looks like he's stepped up a notch or two so far. I've also tried keeping an eye on his games for Almeria and he's been very impressive indeed. I'm sure La Liga suits him more at the moment but he seems stronger and a bit quicker than before, and he's certainly confident - that little dribble where Pique eventually took him out was great to see.

A whole season in La Liga will be of massive benefit to him, and hopefully us too. If you look at the likes of Silva / Mata and players of that ilk, they were playing 30 odd league games a season at the age of 20 and getting 4 or 5 goals, but this was for better teams than Almeria, I'm sure Suso can achieve this. I still think he's the one player we've loaned out in the last few years that will come back stronger and get into our team.

I've not seen much of Barkley or Everton this year, is he dead set to stay as a no. 10? And where do people think Suso's strongest position might be?

Liverdinner
2-10-13, 14:13
He is only around two weeks younger than Barkley, but I agree in that Suso looks like he's stepped up a notch or two so far. I've also tried keeping an eye on his games for Almeria and he's been very impressive indeed. I'm sure La Liga suits him more at the moment but he seems stronger and a bit quicker than before, and he's certainly confident - that little dribble where Pique took eventually took him out was great to see.

A whole season in La Liga will be of massive benefit to him, and hopefully us too. If you look at the likes of Silva / Mata and players of that ilk, they were playing 30 odd league games a season at the age of 20 and getting 4 or 5 goals, but this was for better teams than Almeria, I'm sure Suso can achieve this. I still think he's the one player we've loaned out in the last few years that will actually come back stronger and will get into our team.

I've not seen much of Barkley or Everton this year, is he dead set to stay as a no. 10? And where do people think Suso's strongest position might be?

Ah sorry, I thought Barkley was 20 already.

I agree that Suso looks stronger and quicker, which I think adds a lot to his game when combined with his supreme technique and skill.
Against Barca, a lot of stuff didn't come off for him, but in flashes he got the better of some very good players. I think he could stake a claim here already.

I think Barkley is best in that central attacking role yes. Suso can do it too, but I also think he can play in CM like he does for Spain, or out wide like he does for Almeria. Amazing how good he is in so many roles.

PjanicAtTheIsco
2-10-13, 14:30
Ah sorry, I thought Barkley was 20 already.

I agree that Suso looks stronger and quicker, which I think adds a lot to his game when combined with his supreme technique and skill.
Against Barca, a lot of stuff didn't come off for him, but in flashes he got the better of some very good players. I think he could stake a claim here already.

I think Barkley is best in that central attacking role yes. Suso can do it too, but I also think he can play in CM like he does for Spain, or out wide like he does for Almeria. Amazing how good he is in so many roles.

Indeed, technically he's superb for his age, his close dribbling skills and passing are already great and he seems to have upped his shooting game. Yea seeing him develop the more physical aspects is nice too, given his technical strengths. It's annoying that we could probably use him at the moment, yet a full year playing regularly in Spain will be better in the long run. Agree on the positions as well, it must be good for him to be playing those three positions for his development. I still think a central role is where he'll end up, whether further forward or back, not sure. It's not like having loads of smaller, technically gifted central midfielders is an issue for Arsenal as an example, if people are worried he'd get bossed around in the Prem.

Need to nerd up on Barkley I guess, but he sounds like a great talent from the chatter on here and elsewhere. I wonder if the Everton to United player train will be breaking down at some point if United start chuffing things up on a regular basis.

Liverdinner
2-10-13, 15:03
Indeed, technically he's superb for his age, his close dribbling skills and passing are already great and he seems to have upped his shooting game. Yea seeing him develop the more physical aspects is nice too, given his technical strengths. It's annoying that we could probably use him at the moment, yet a full year playing regularly in Spain will be better in the long run. Agree on the positions as well, it must be good for him to be playing those three positions for his development. I still think a central role is where he'll end up, whether further forward or back, not sure. It's not like having loads of smaller, technically gifted central midfielders is an issue for Arsenal as an example, if people are worried he'd get bossed around in the Prem.

Need to nerd up on Barkley I guess, but he sounds like a great talent from the chatter on here and elsewhere. I wonder if the Everton to United player train will be breaking down at some point if United start chuffing things up on a regular basis.

Yeah I think centrally is where he'd end up. Fabulous talent we have on our hands.

Hopefully Barkley fizzles out into nothing :D

BilbaoBaggins
2-10-13, 15:08
Allen is going to be one of the best midfielders in the country in a couple of years. Why on Earth would we give him and money for Barkley, however talented?

Liverdinner
2-10-13, 15:11
Allen is going to be one of the best midfielders in the country in a couple of years. Why on Earth would we give him and money for Barkley, however talented?

You're obsessed with Allen.

I thought I was bad with Shelvey.

-CADS-
2-10-13, 15:15

He won't be better than Barkely.

BilbaoBaggins
2-10-13, 15:16
You're obsessed with Allen.

I thought I was bad with Shelvey.

:D

Just annoying seeing people like RG talk **** about him all the time. I'll try and tone it down a bit...

Liverdinner
2-10-13, 15:17

Just annoying seeing people like RG talk **** about him all the time. I'll try and tone it down a bit...

I know what you mean, tbf.

I remember loads of no-nothing tards going on about Shelvey being crap and I bit.

I like Allen, sometimes. I think he just needs to be a lot more positive rather than playing it so safe and neutral.

BilbaoBaggins
2-10-13, 15:18

I didn't say he would be, but offering Everton Joe Allen, Borini and 10m for Barkley, who has had a good few months, would be ridiculous.

BilbaoBaggins
2-10-13, 15:21

I remember loads of no-nothing tards going on about Shelvey being crap and I bit.

I like Allen, sometimes. I think he just needs to be a lot more positive rather than playing it so safe and neutral.

Yeah, he still has a long way to go in his development, but I see more positives in his game, than I do with any of our midfielders.

On Jonjo. He's clearly very talented, but also very raw and I don't think a game every now and then for us was good enough for him. The Swansea move is a good one, I just wish we'd have put in a buy back clause or something like that.

PjanicAtTheIsco
2-10-13, 15:23
Yeah I think centrally is where he'd end up. Fabulous talent we have on our hands.

Hopefully Barkley fizzles out into nothing :D

:)
Hopefully he's the new Danny Cadamarteri, minus the derby goal and assaulting people.

Liverdinner
2-10-13, 15:23
Yeah, he still has a long way to go in his development, but I see more positives in his game, than I do with any of our midfielders.

On Jonjo. He's clearly very talented, but also very raw and I don't think a game every now and then for us was good enough for him. The Swansea move is a good one, I just wish we'd have put in a buy back clause or something like that.

I must say, I think Allen has a lot more about him than Hendo and is more suited to CM than Stevie. Injury came at a bad time, tbf.

Yeah I think it suits Shelvey, but we were pretty short-sighted in not getting a clause.

BilbaoBaggins
2-10-13, 15:27
I must say, I think Allen has a lot more about him than Hendo and is more suited to CM than Stevie. Injury came at a bad time, tbf.

Yeah I think it suits Shelvey, but we were pretty short-sighted in not getting a clause.

Allen deep with Gerrard ahead of him in AM would work, but all the ******** about him not having the legs any more will stop it from ever happening.

We should have just loaned Shelvey tbf. Like a Courtois at Atletico type deal.

Megali-Idea
2-10-13, 15:33

I don't think he's to far off with Allen. I think he's going to become vital to us playing the way Rodgers wants.

We just need someone to link between Lucas and Coutinho. He's the best option. He is hands down our best mover off the ball, great control and he is always looking to pass and move. I think he'll be given license to attack a lot more when he comes back.

I really want to see a midfield of Lucas-Allen-Coutinho to see how they gel.

Liverdinner
2-10-13, 15:37
Allen deep with Gerrard ahead of him in AM would work, but all the ******** about him not having the legs any more will stop it from ever happening.

We should have just loaned Shelvey tbf. Like a Courtois at Atletico type deal.

I'd love to see that, for now. It's not as if playing CAM requires constant long distant sprinting. It's one way to play the role, but there are several.

I don't think he's to far off with Allen. I think he's going to become vital to us playing the way Rodgers wants.

We just need someone to link between Lucas and Coutinho. He's the best option. He is hands down our best mover off the ball, great control and he is always looking to pass and move. I think he'll be given license to attack a lot more when he comes back.

I really want to see a midfield of Lucas-Allen-Coutinho to see how they gel.

I don't know if he is quite the level I want for us eventually (top class). but I agree that he has the attributes to be of good use to us. I don't know if half of it is that he's told to stay back, which means he is playing it safe, but I would have thought natural expression would overwhelm his discipline at times. Even if he is told to sit, he could be a more positive passer.

Captain Mauser
2-10-13, 15:57
i know what you mean, tbf.

i remember loads of no-nothing tards going on about shelvey being crap and i bit.

I like allen, sometimes. I think he just needs to be a lot more positive rather than playing it so safe and neutral.
Casts hook out...

************* IRONY KLAXON *************

Liverdinner
2-10-13, 15:58
As if by magic, one appears.

souness was a pansy

PanicStations
2-10-13, 16:14

Ha ha - him got blayezd.

DontThinkDo
2-10-13, 16:14
He'll be a no mark in a year or 2, don't worry about it. He's another Nile Ranger

Captain Mauser
2-10-13, 16:16

souness was the greatest midfielder and captain in our history

You got served.

Captain Mauser
2-10-13, 16:17
Ha ha - him got blayezd.

Awww bless :)

PanicStations
2-10-13, 16:36
Awww bless :)

F'd in the A!

Captain Mauser
2-10-13, 16:37
F'd in the A!

Really?? :eek:

Christ... I mean.. Are you ok?

Megali-Idea
2-10-13, 22:00
I'd love to see that, for now. It's not as if playing CAM requires constant long distant sprinting. It's one way to play the role, but there are several.

I don't know if he is quite the level I want for us eventually (top class). but I agree that he has the attributes to be of good use to us. I don't know if half of it is that he's told to stay back, which means he is playing it safe, but I would have thought natural expression would overwhelm his discipline at times. Even if he is told to sit, he could be a more positive passer.

Top class? Maybe not, best option we got though IMO. Makes it laughable we didn't buy Eriksen though.

I haven't watched him to much, but think Suso could play a CM role?

Liverdinner
2-10-13, 22:00
Top class? Maybe not, best option we got though IMO. Makes it laughable we didn't buy Eriksen though.

I haven't watched him to much, but think Suso could play a CM role?

He plays it well for Spain often, so yeah.

Binomial
2-10-13, 22:45
Suso > barkley

AntHovaman
2-10-13, 23:19

You need to go back to the reserve game either last year or a couple of years ago when they were both on the pitch. Suso looked supreme compared to Barkley, difference is Barkley has been on loan a few times since and Suso has been on the fringes of the team. Give Suso time I'm sure he can be as good if not better than Barkley, although I have to say id love Barkley here, he looks the real deal

'Stim
3-10-13, 13:35
Named in the England squad. Roy has more imagination than Moyes....it's official. :)

Scrams
3-10-13, 13:46

He already is

blaze31
3-10-13, 13:53
Shame he's a blue! Would be a perfect replacement for Gerrard in a year or so imo.

RedGeezer85
3-10-13, 22:23
Shame he's a blue! Would be a perfect replacement for Gerrard in a year or so imo.

This.

The lad looks fantastic.

SomeKloppo
3-10-13, 22:28
Suso > Barkley

But you would expect that from me.

In all seriousness though, Suso is head and shoulders above Barkley technically. Barkley is a beast though, really like him from what I have seen so far.

RedGeezer85
3-10-13, 22:37
Suso > Barkley

But you would expect that from me.

In all seriousness though, Suso is head and shoulders above Barkley technically. Barkley is a beast though, really like him from what I have seen so far.

I can't agree with that mate.

Barkley is really standing out & dominating PL games.

Suso never did.

Mersey Dudek
3-10-13, 22:40
Barkley has looked really good. Great technique and looks really dangerous going forward. Early days still but he looks like he could be a superb player.

RedGeezer85
3-10-13, 22:47
Barkley has looked really good. Great technique and looks really dangerous going forward. Early days still but he looks like he could be a superb player.

We should spend make him our top target to replace Gerrard.

I just don't think Everton would deal with us though.

Mersey Dudek
3-10-13, 22:51
We should spend make him our top target to replace Gerrard.

I just don't think Everton would deal with us though.

Nah they wouldn't. No chance. If he can keep progressing, United or Chelsea will probably come in for him in a season or two.

RedGeezer85
3-10-13, 22:52
Nah they wouldn't. No chance. If he can keep progressing, United or Chelsea will probably come in for him in a season or two.

Shame

BilbaoBaggins
3-10-13, 22:58
I can't agree with that mate.

Barkley is really standing out & dominating PL games.

Suso never did.

Suso got 10 minutes here and there, hardly fair to compare the two based on his Prem appearances.

He's dominating in Spain though and I can't *********** wait to have him back.

RedGeezer85
3-10-13, 23:02
Suso got 10 minutes here and there, hardly fair to compare the two based on his Prem appearances.

He's dominating in Spain though and I can't *********** wait to have him back.

Where will we play Suso?

He's meant to be best in CM, who's BR going to drop to accommodate him?

BilbaoBaggins
3-10-13, 23:06
Where will we play Suso?

He's meant to be best in CM, who's BR going to drop to accommodate him?

Lucas - Suso
Coutinho

Dont-Funk-With-The-Sakho
3-10-13, 23:13
I forgot about Suso:FP:

Jean-Ralphio
3-10-13, 23:15
Lucas - Suso
Coutinho

No Allen? Pretty thunderstruck there, Bilbao.

BilbaoBaggins
3-10-13, 23:22

I rate Suso above Allen. :eek:

SomeKloppo
3-10-13, 23:23

It means he rates Suso highly considering how much he likes Allen. I do too, but Suso should be shoe -n to be one of the three if he continues this form for the whole season.

To see Coutinho and an experienced Suso play together is a dream scenario.

BilbaoBaggins
3-10-13, 23:30
It means he rates Suso highly considering how much he likes Allen. I do too, but Suso should be shoe -n to be one of the three if he continues this form for the whole season.

To see Coutinho and an experienced Suso play together is a dream scenario.

Once Suso develops his game a bit more, I can see him being a Jack Wilshere type player. He'll be perfect next to Lucas.

SomeKloppo
3-10-13, 23:37
Once Suso develops his game a bit more, I can see him being a Jack Wilshere type player. He'll be perfect next to Lucas.

Definitely, with better dribbling.

Dont-Funk-With-The-Sakho
3-10-13, 23:38
Nice analysis Bilbao, I'll start watching him more closely from now on.

Can't believe I forgot about Suso

BilbaoBaggins
3-10-13, 23:46
Definitely, with better dribbling.

Wilshere is a great dribbler tbf, he just walks past players.

Jean-Ralphio
3-10-13, 23:56

Suso does have amazing potential. Wanted to him to stay this year, think he could have helped us this season.
Loan is probably better for us in the long-term I guess. Miss him like crazy...

SomeKloppo
3-10-13, 23:59
Wilshere is a great dribbler tbf, he just walks past players.

Of course, but this season Suso has showed some amazing dribbling ability like that one against Barca where Pique takes him out. I saw a stat where he has the most successful completed dribbles in la liga ahead of Messi.

BilbaoBaggins
4-10-13, 00:04
Suso does have amazing potential. Wanted to him to stay this year, think he could have helped us this season.
Loan is probably better for us in the long-term I guess. Miss him like crazy...

He needed the loan, but we have to bring him back to play first team football next year. He could be the best young player in the league in no time.

Best part is that he still tweets about the club a lot, so no doubt he's here to stay for a while!

suso30fernandez ‏@suso30fernandez 29 Sep
Yeeeeeees!!!
He's back... We know him!!! LUIS SUAREZ

suso30fernandez ‏@suso30fernandez 29 Sep
STURRIDGE !!!!!

BilbaoBaggins
4-10-13, 00:10
Of course, but this season Suso has showed some amazing dribbling ability like that one against Barca where Pique takes him out. I saw a stat where he has the most successful completed dribbles in la liga ahead of Messi.

Aye, saw that stat too, incredible really. Perhaps he will be a better dribbler than Wilshere, it would be brilliant if he was.

Can't wait to have him back though! Only another 10 months to go....

Liverdinner
4-10-13, 11:26

Holy moly!

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 11:27
:FP:

Alon1
4-10-13, 11:34

He hasn't said anything that stupid, especially if he means long term.

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 11:35

Did you have a point to make? Is that they play in different positions? Or perhaps you think that Allen is better?

I hate this forum sometimes, too many people trying to get one-up on each other instead of having an intelligent debate.

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 11:36
Did you have a point to make? Is that they play in different positions? Or perhaps you think that Allen is better?

I hate this forum sometimes, too many people trying to get one-up on each other instead of having an intelligent debate.

Joe Allen is so under rated its un-true, if he currently rates Suso above Allen that is just a joke and very disrespectful to Joe.

Mr. Ovason
4-10-13, 11:36
Suso will come back a better player after his loan spell.

As for Ross Barkley, I think he will become a fantastic player. But I would rather sign Pastore(marquee signing) for 17m than Barkley for what, 18-20m?(no way)

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 11:40
Joe Allen is so under rated its un-true, if he currently rates Suso above Allen that is just a joke and very disrespectful to Joe.

It's in no way disrespectful to Joe, who I also rate highly. Both are great talents that are not yet the finished article, Suso has looks magnificent in La Liga and Joe has also looked great in the Premier League but has been hampered with injury. But to try to claim that someone is being disrespectful in such a disrespectful way is just a pathetic troll.

BilbaoBaggins
4-10-13, 11:44

I rate Joe Allen very highly. I've said that many times on here, I just think long term, Suso will develop into the better player.

BilbaoBaggins
4-10-13, 11:45
Holy moly!

Like Jack Wilshere, not as good as.

He might be one day though, who knows?

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 11:46
It's in no way disrespectful to Joe, who I also rate highly. Both are great talents that are not yet the finished article, Suso has looks magnificent in La Liga and Joe has also looked great in the Premier League but has been hampered with injury. But to try to claim that someone is being disrespectful in such a disrespectful way is just a pathetic troll.

yeah comparing Joe Allen whos played 64 games in the PL to Suso whos played just 7 games in La Liga, is an absolute joke and is disrespectful to say Suso is better after 7 games, what a joke. I also rate Suso, but its so disrespectful to say hes been then Allen when hes played 7 games in a much less physical easier league. For you to add your personal vendetta to me on top of that makes me think your just a giant whopper looking for an excuse to blast me. Do one lad.

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 11:47
I rate Joe Allen very highly. I've said that many times on here, I just think long term, Suso will develop into the better player.
Thats not what you said. You said you rate him NOW better, if you take that back, I'll happily accept your apology.

BilbaoBaggins
4-10-13, 11:50
Thats not what you said. You said you rate him NOW better, if you take that back, I'll happily accept your apology.

Tbh, Suso probably is the better player now, but that in no way means I don't like Allen.

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 11:52
Tbh, Suso probably is the better player now, but that in no way means I don't like Allen.

point proven, :FP: :FP: :FP: absolutely clueless knee jerk reaction to current hype then to overall form, classic uneducated footie fan we got here lads

Mr. Ovason
4-10-13, 11:52
This thread is becoming pretty embarressing to read.

Liverdinner
4-10-13, 11:57
Like Jack Wilshere, not as good as.

He might be one day though, who knows?

I was just excited at the prospect.

I see what you mean too. Driving forward, on the ball all the time.

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 12:01
yeah comparing Joe Allen whos played 64 games in the PL to Suso whos played just 7 games in La Liga, is an absolute joke and is disrespectful to say Suso is better after 7 games, what a joke. I also rate Suso, but its so disrespectful to say hes been then Allen when hes played 7 games in a much less physical easier league. For you to add your personal vendetta to me on top of that makes me think your just a giant whopper looking for an excuse to blast me. Do one lad.

I won't do one, but thanks for the offer. And I'm not looking for an excuse and have never looked for an excuse to blast you. It's not personal, which is why I've replied to you civilly both here and in the other thread where we having a discussion. It does not, however, excuse you from making a personal attack on Bilbao for having a different opinion to you, and will happily call up anyone on this forum who decides to make things personal instead of focusing on the football discussion. I even gave you an opportunity to clarify what your ":FP:" was relating to and you confirmed that you disagreed with Bilbao and then went on to say that it was a "joke" and "disrespectful" despite doing in such a way to disrespect Bilbao.

There was some good debate going on here, but it seems you've managed to completely ruin it with in articulate response to Bilbao and now continue to defend such a pathetic troll like you are doing now.

Discuss the OP or don't bother posting. And ":FP:" is not an articulate response, and neither is disrespecting someone else's view point.

You're turn. And you're welcome to stay and debate this as long as you want, I have no intention of telling you to "do one". :D

BilbaoBaggins
4-10-13, 12:04
point proven, :FP: :FP: :FP: absolutely clueless knee jerk reaction to current hype then to overall form, classic uneducated footie fan we got here lads

Okay.

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 12:05

There you go again, no attempt to debate the point but just claiming that someone who disagrees with you is "clueless" and "uneducated". If you can't intelligently debate the point and convince someone that you are right without personal insults then perhaps your point isn't as strong as you think? Perhaps you think that it is so obvious that it shouldn't needed to be debated, and yet you still haven't said anything that supports such an obvious claim.

Are you going to try to debate the point that he made yet or continue your personal attacks? At the very least you no have to personally attack us both now. Have fun.

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 12:07
This thread is becoming pretty embarressing to read.

Apologies if I've made it worst.

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 12:08
I won't do one, but thanks for the offer. And I'm not looking for an excuse and have never looked for an excuse to blast you. It's not personal, which is why I've replied to you civilly both here and in the other thread where we having a discussion. It does not, however, excuse you from making a personal attack on Bilbao for having a different opinion to you, and will happily call up anyone on this forum who decides to make things personal instead of focusing on the football discussion. I even gave you an opportunity to clarify what your ":FP:" was relating to and you confirmed that you disagreed with Bilbao and then went on to say that it was a "joke" and "disrespectful" despite doing in such a way to disrespect Bilbao.

There was some good debate going on here, but it seems you've managed to completely ruin it with in articulate response to Bilbao and now continue to defend such a pathetic troll like you are doing now.

Discuss the OP or don't bother posting. And ":FP:" is not an articulate response, and neither is disrespecting someone else's view point.

You're turn. And you're welcome to stay and debate this as long as you want, I have no intention of telling you to "do one". :D

How am I the troll when he is rating Suso played 7 games in La Liga above Joe Allen with 64, its absolute travesty your way of thinking is mind boggling :FP:

Andyfagan
4-10-13, 12:11
I liked "Crazy" but none of their other stuff really managed to hit the same heights.

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 12:12
I liked "Crazy" but none of their other stuff really managed to hit the same heights.

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 12:13
How am I the troll when he is rating Suso played 7 games in La Liga above Joe Allen with 64, its absolute travesty your way of thinking is mind boggling :FP:

He's entitled to that opinion without a personal attack from you. Simples.

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 12:15
He's entitled to that opinion without a personal attack from you. Simples.

I never attacked him, you very dramatic aren't you? are you in drama school? I simply :FP: in which you all jumped on my head calling me and a troll, Bilbao actually insulted me initially calling me an "idiot" I simply responded accordly.

5 Stars out 5 for your portrayals as victims *golfclap*:DH:

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 12:31
I never attacked him, you very dramatic aren't you? are you in drama school? I simply :FP: in which you all jumped on my head calling me and a troll, Bilbao actually insulted me initially calling me an "idiot" I simply responded accordly.

I've pointed out exactly where you've disrespected him, but let me show you again:

The classic reply from a troll. No point to make just a disrespectful little reply with no content aimed at getting some kind of a reaction. It's trolling, whether you intend it or not.

This is where you call him or his view a "joke" and "disrespectful" without any consideration for how disrespectful it is to the person who is entitled to their opinion. But at least you were starting to actually make some kind of point in your argument instead of just attacking the poster or their view. A good strategy of a troll; slowly add in some kind of content to try to turn the tables.

The same here, using the words "joke" and "disrespectful" and then trying to make me out to be the guy that's in the wrong. Remember, any actual point you've made up to this point I've had to ask for, while everything else has been a troll or an insult to one poster or another.

Here you've managed to call him "absolutely clueless" and "uneducated", just like I pointed out to you in an earlier post. Perhaps I should at least be forgiven for thinking you nothing but a troll looking for a fight, or at the very least forgiven for accepting your challenge, just as I'll forgive you for pretending you didn't expect it.

What next? Are we going to do Yo Momma jokes yet?

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 12:33
I've pointed out exactly where you've disrespected him, but let me show you again:

The classic reply from a troll. No point to make just a disrespectful little reply with no content aimed at getting some kind of a reaction. It's trolling, whether you intend it or not.

This is where you call him or his view a "joke" and "disrespectful" without any consideration for how disrespectful it is to the person who is entitled to their opinion. But at least you were starting to actually make some kind of point in your argument instead of just attacking the poster or their view. A good strategy of a troll; slowly add in some kind of content to try to turn the tables.

The same here, using the words "joke" and "disrespectful" and then trying to make me out to be the guy that's in the wrong. Remember, any actual point you've made up to this point I've had to ask for, while everything else has been a troll or an insult to one poster or another.

Here you've managed to call him "absolutely clueless" and "uneducated", just like I pointed out to you in an earlier post. Perhaps I should at least be forgiven for thinking you nothing but a troll looking for a fight, or at the very least forgiven for accepting your challenge, just as I'll forgive you for pretending you didn't expect it.

What next? Are we going to do Yo Momma jokes yet?

ARE YOU A REAL PERSON? Honestly never met such a dramatic individual, you make FAR to many assumptions for your weak argument to be given a worthy reply.

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 12:34

Oh, and I missed one more thing. I asked you to clarify what you meant before I made attempt to defend Bilbao, it was only when you confirmed your disrespect that I called you a troll. But I'm not expecting you to stick to what's actually being said here, because you're a troll. So I'll help you:

I don't think it's jumping on anyone to state that a ":FP:" is far removed from intelligent debate.

'Stim
4-10-13, 12:34
Why can't a certain poster grasp the fact that another poster may have a slightly differing view? Just needless & overreactionary to fly off the handle like that. Someone likes a player but also thinks another player is better and reasons why. It's no biggie,or disrespectful either.

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 12:36
Oh, and I missed one more thing. I asked you to clarify what you meant before I made attempt to defend Bilbao, it was only when you confirmed your disrespect that I called you a troll. But I'm not expecting you to stick to what's actually being said here, because you're a troll. So I'll help you:

I don't think it's jumping on anyone to state that a ":FP:" is far removed from intelligent debate.
My answer was:

The :FP: is a symbol of disbelief nothing more or less, and your so worried about Bilbao's feeling have you considered Joe's?

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 12:38
Why can't a certain poster grasp the fact that another poster may have a slightly differing view? Just needless & overreactionary to fly off the handle like that. Someone likes a player but thinks another player is better and reasons why. it's no biggie,or disrespectful either.

I agree. I think there is definitely an argument for Suso being a better player, especially with recent performances in La Liga. I rate Allen very highly, and it reflects well on both of them that this debate is being discussed (despite best efforts of some to try to ridicule anyone that does). I'm really happy that Suso got the loan so that we get to have this discussion.

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 12:40
My answer was:

The :FP: is a symbol of disbelief nothing more or less, and your so worried about Bilbao's feeling have you considered Joe's?

Nobody has disrespected Joe, only your weak attempts at trying to tar Bilbao with that brush. I'm not going to explain where you've disrespected Bilbao for a third time, you clearly don't even see the vitriol that you tie into your posts.

'Stim
4-10-13, 12:40
This is downright disrespectful and shameful. ("http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/346621-Sunderland-v-Liverpool-29th-September-KO-16-00-Team-News-and-Match-Thread?) You should be utterly ashamed of how you behave. Grow up.

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 12:42
Nobody has disrespected Joe, only your weak attempts at trying to tar Bilbao with that brush. I'm not going to explain where you've disrespected Bilbao for a third time, you clearly don't even see the vitriol that you tie into your posts.

I think you are more bothered then him, because you jumping onto smallest thing I say and making the most dramatic assumptions, you've got to much spare time on your hands by the looks of it.

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 12:43
This is downright disrespectful and shameful. (http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/346621-Sunderland-v-Liverpool-29th-September-KO-16-00-Team-News-and-Match-Thread?p=9494868#post9494868)

We all know what he is. Everyone except the mods who wouldn't know a troll if confronted by one after trip trapping over his bridge. :D

(Sorry mods, couldn't resist)

Jannno
This is downright disrespectful and shameful. (http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/346621-Sunderland-v-Liverpool-29th-September-KO-16-00-Team-News-and-Match-Thread?p=9494868#post9494868) You should be utterly ashamed of how you behave. Grow up.

Let's not drag up old posts as a stick to beat folk with, please folks. Try to get along please and play the ball, not the man :)

DontThinkDo
This is downright disrespectful and shameful. (http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/346621-Sunderland-v-Liverpool-29th-September-KO-16-00-Team-News-and-Match-Thread?p=9494868#post9494868) You should be utterly ashamed of how you behave. Grow up.

He was awful and didnt play with his heart in it against his former club. That was a snap reaction in real-time. If you read the thread I wasnt only one snapping at Hendo I wont be the last during a match. Talk about clutching straws in an attempt to bust me down.

Let's not drag up old posts as a stick to beat folk with, please folks. Try to get along please and play the ball, not the man :)
I can handle it.

'Stim
4-10-13, 12:45
I agree. I think there is definitely an argument for Suso being a better player, especially with recent performances in La Liga. I rate Allen very highly, and it reflects well on both of them that this debate is being discussed (despite best efforts of some to try to ridicule anyone that does). I'm really happy that Suso got the loan so that we get to have this discussion.

Yes,it's been obviously good for the boy Suso,he's blossoming,this can only be a good thing. Hey let's hope that both blossom,both Joe for us this season and Suso in Spainish Football so he returns a more complete player,this is afterall what we want,a higher level & standard of player & competition for places. It's good all ways round. :)

:clap: Go On Liverpool ! :clap:

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 12:46
I think you are more bothered then him, because you jumping onto smallest thing I say and making the most dramatic assumptions, you've got to much spare time on your hands by the looks of it.

Yeah. I'm off work at the moment so actually have time to challenge people like you instead of having to put up with just reading the **** instead. And no, I'm 36 years old and been on the internet since the days of bulletin boards and my 9600 BAUD modem, I don't get upset. But I will happily call anyone out who I think is personally attacking another on a forum where I respect certain posters, and certainly respect each individuals view point.

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 12:46
Yes,it's been obviously good for the boy Suso,he's blossoming,this can only be a good thing. Hey let's hope that both blossom,both Joe for us this season and Suso in Spainish Football so he returns a more complete player,this is afterall what we want,a higher level & standard of player & competition for places. It's good all ways round. :)

Exactly lets NOT be rating a young la liga player above an experienced PL player, very disrespectful to poor Joe who gives his all. Not to mention lastly they 2 separate types of players.

Jannno
4-10-13, 12:47
He was awful and didnt play with his heart in it against his former club. That was a snap reaction in real-time. If you read the thread I wasnt only one snapping at Hendo I wont be the last during a match. Talk about clutching straws in an attempt to bust me down.

I can handle it.

I'm not bothered whether you can handle it, its boring for everybody to have to read petty squabbles, so if everybody does their bit not to provoke others, they don't have to get banned for long periods if you get my drift.

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 12:49

I love the enthusiasm Stim. I still remain reserved in my expectations for the season, but I'm enjoying everything about the club at the minute. There's a real feel good atmosphere.

'Stim
4-10-13, 12:50

:o I am sorry Jannno. It's not like me to quote an old post from another poster,but I feel it puts the particular matter of one poster accusing another of being disrespectful about one of our players into real context.

But I am sorry Jannno. And I am sorry FurthestThingFromPerfect .

DontThinkDo
4-10-13, 12:51
Yeah. I'm off work at the moment so actually have time to challenge people like you instead of having to put up with just reading the **** instead. And no, I'm 36 years old and been on the internet since the days of bulletin boards and my 9600 BAUD modem, I don't get upset. But I will happily call anyone out who I think is personally attacking another on a forum where I respect certain posters, and certainly respect each individuals view point.

You are challenging nothing of worth, because it's so irrelevant to me because what you excuse me of is wrong and a waste of your time and mine. Your so off the boil, I'd suggest you focus your energy on something more worth while.

I'll leave it at that.

Jannno
4-10-13, 12:52
:o I am sorry Jannno. It's not like me to quote an old post from another poster,but I feel it puts the particular matter of one poster accusing another of being disrespectful about one of our players into real context.

But I am sorry Jannno. And I am sorry FurthestThingFromPerfect .

Hey, it's forgotten :)

SalahDressing
4-10-13, 12:54
How did a thread on Barkley turn into a Suso/Allen thread anyway?

On topic, Barkley's a good player, could be great, but needs to make the right career choices or he'll end up rotting on a top 4/5 bench somewhere with no hope of getting in the England side.

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 12:55
You are challenging nothing of worth, because it's so irrelevant to me because what you excuse me of is wrong and a waste of your time and mine. Your so off the boil, I'd suggest you focus your energy on something more worth while.

I'll leave it at that.

Good.

'Stim
4-10-13, 13:00
How did a thread on Barkley turn into a Suso/Allen thread anyway?

On topic, Barkley's a good player, could be great, but needs to make the right career choices or he'll end up rotting on a top 4/5 bench somewhere with no hope of getting in the England side.

Good point TAOL. Stevie has pointed this out to him too,hasn't he. It might (or might not) not be what the young chap wants,but more development at his home & spiritual Club could work wonders for Ross Barkley rather than as you say,going into obscurity and not getting much matchtime at a super power Club.

Klopportunity
4-10-13, 13:03
Good point TAOL. Stevie has pointed this out to him too,hasn't he. It might (or might not) not be what the young chap wants,but more development at his home & spiritual Club could work wonders for Ross Barkley rather than as you say,going into obscurity and not getting much matchtime at a super power Club.

And Roberto is a good manager to be working under for that to happen. He needs to stay where he is for a few years and not following the likes of Adam Johnson and Scott Sinclair and try to run before he has cemented his ability to walk.

AntHovaman
4-10-13, 13:26

Well if that's how were now judging players then one can argue seasoned pros like Cattermole and Sebastian Larsson are better than Ross Barkley with his handful of PL starts, as it would be 'disrespectful' to think otherwise