PDA

View Full Version : Marco Bueno

LARed
1-9-11, 23:11
I know this promising young Mexican striker was on trial with us. Does anyone know if we have actually signed him?

KylianMdwappe
1-9-11, 23:13
I think we decided instead to buy his cousin Kinder Bueno

ForzaSuarez
1-9-11, 23:22

:D

Professor_of_Cunning
2-9-11, 00:00
A pre-contract agreement was signed at the end of July and, although he returned to Mexico following a short trial last month, I believe he's due to return in the new year.

LucasAintDancin
2-9-11, 00:05
What about the guy Nacho?Or is that the same guy.....No....?:FP:

50P-WSTB-Head
2-9-11, 00:08

:D

pete752
2-9-11, 00:13
What about the guy Nacho?Or is that the same guy.....No....?:FP:

We have signed Nacho..and it's not the same guy. Nacho is Spanish and comes from Albacete while Bueno is Mexican and comes from Pachuca, who are one of the top Mexican clubs.

We have also signed a young American forward of Hungarian origin, Vilyan Bijev, who has been loaned out to a second tier German club for this season as he couldn't secure a work permit.

LARed
2-9-11, 00:41
We have signed Nacho..and it's not the same guy. Nacho is Spanish and comes from Albacete while Bueno is Mexican and comes from Pachuca, who are one of the top Mexican clubs.

We have also signed a young American forward of Hungarian origin, Vilyan Bijev, who has been loaned out to a second tier German club for this season as he couldn't secure a work permit.

I believe Bijev is of Bulgarian origin and looks very promising.

LARed
2-9-11, 00:42
A pre-contract agreement was signed at the end of July and, although he returned to Mexico following a short trial last month, I believe he's due to return in the new year.

Thanks for the info - I wondered if there had been any developments since the pre-contract.

timhill
2-9-11, 00:50

Did we actually sign Nacho - never saw an announcement and he's not listed in the academy team :(

NYscouser
2-9-11, 22:54
Thanks for the info - I wondered if there had been any developments since the pre-contract.

I think its something to do with him not being 18 yet.

Shauninho
2-9-11, 23:03
Hes signed a pre contract but cant sign professionaly until hes 18 as european clubs cant sign south americans under the age of 18 on a pro contract. Hes joining in March/May i heard. Or something like this anyway.

We Be Kloppin'
2-9-11, 23:40
i think we decided instead to buy his cousin kinder bueno

lol :D

RedGedinLA
3-9-11, 05:50
Bijev is a tall, elegant striker with very cool moves and finishing...I liked what I saw from his limited trial appearances...and the club signed him on the spot.
Promising.

hsf
3-9-11, 07:43
According to the Ed's at Liverpool-rumours, he signed a pre-contract and will join the academy when he's old enough.

Despite the amount of ***** that appears on the football-rumours sites, the Ed's are usually spot on.

El Ivy
3-9-11, 09:24
Thing with nacho is that he dips in and out! :o

pete752
3-9-11, 10:37
Did we actually sign Nacho - never saw an announcement and he's not listed in the academy team :(

We did sign Nacho, I remember seeing the announcement on lfc.tv!

Romared
3-9-11, 11:58
i think we decided instead to buy his cousin kinder bueno

lol :d

block204IB
3-9-11, 12:52
awaiting paper work for international clearance, he's at the game today.

block204IB
3-9-11, 12:53
my bad mixing up me nachos and marcos! Sorry!

Leftfootrightfoot
3-9-11, 16:13
Buenos Nachos

I can't be alone here, that's just funny.

lets talk footy
3-9-11, 16:22
Buenos Nachos

I can't be alone here, that's just funny.

why, what's so funny about "boy crisps"? :IN: :P

WorksopRed
3-9-11, 16:42
Doesn't 'Buenos' mean 'good'? :confused:

MignoLetItBe
3-9-11, 17:46
Henoc Mukendi was talking about Nacho in his interview today, guess that means he is here...

Farontaur
3-9-11, 18:02
Henoc Mukendi was talking about Nacho in his interview today, guess that means he is here...

During the commentary for the U18 game today, it was mentioned that Nacho isn't involved at the moment because he hasn't gained international clearance yet. So he's presumably been signed, just is yet to gain the approval to actually play competitive games.

lets talk footy
3-9-11, 18:22
Doesn't 'Buenos' mean 'good'? :confused:

it does, i was trying to be funny but failed :o

NYscouser
11-10-11, 20:00
Just wondering any update on this kid. Last i heard is he had to wait until 18th birthday to be able to sign a professional contract. Any news and what club he is with in the mean time/how he is doing?

Also what happend to the other Mexican kid Nacho?

LucasAintDancin
11-10-11, 20:14
Just wondering any update on this kid. Last i heard is he had to wait until 18th birthday to be able to sign a professional contract. Any news and what club he is with in the mean time/how he is doing?

Also what happend to the other Mexican kid Nacho?

Don't have a clue mate, Nacho definitely caught my eye too.

Ellibertador
12-10-11, 14:32
I believe Bijev is of Bulgarian origin and looks very promising.

Don't they all though.

Shauninho
12-10-11, 14:35
Nacho Huertas & Bueno look awesome on the new football manager :).

SlackeryShamone
12-10-11, 14:37
I'm pretty sure that Mexico has a ruling that does not allow players to leave before their 18th birthday. I think Brazil has the same ruling though I believe you can get around it if your eligible for another nation that doesn't have that restriction.

Don't quote me on it though :D

Shauninho
12-10-11, 14:45
I'm pretty sure that Mexico has a ruling that does not allow players to leave before their 18th birthday. I think Brazil has the same ruling though I believe you can get around it if your eligible for another nation that doesn't have that restriction.

Don't quote me on it though :D

Your correct! He joins when hes turned 18.

JindyJutt
12-10-11, 15:00
This may help, but not sure if true...

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/liverpools-hot-shot-striker-deal-completed-shortly

SuarezIsClassy08
9-11-11, 03:51
Any news on this kid?

Seems like we'll be signing him when he turns 18.

Kloppstachio
15-1-12, 05:44
Well .. while we await this 17 yr old talent to head over to us later this year, he just scored two goals tonight for Pachuca in the Mexican Primera after coming on as a substitute in the 69th minute and helped them beat league rivals Puebla 3-1.

First goal was a nice flick of the ball into goal and the second one was a quick thinking opportunistic goal. :clap:

Link as soon as YouTube has them.

tracetherain
15-1-12, 07:36
Well .. while we await this 17 yr old talent to head over to us later this year, he just scored two goals tonight for Pachuca in the Mexican Primera after coming on as a substitute in the 69th minute and helped them beat league rivals Puebla 3-1.

First goal was a nice flick of the ball into goal and the second one was a quick thinking opportunistic goal. :clap:

Good to hear ! 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

SixStringLuke
15-1-12, 08:14

A certain Luis Garcia plays for Puebla. Another Liverpool connection.

-Chris-
15-1-12, 09:01
A certain Luis Garcia plays for Puebla. Another Liverpool connection.

I'd have him back in a heartbeat!

Kloppstachio
17-1-12, 05:37
Beuno's goal :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMc_StFLfUA

As for Luis Garcia, he signed for Puebla on a free !!! Had a very good season with them (7 goals, 3 assists in 17 games) and I wouldn't mind him here at all but at age 33 I know it ain't gonna happen.

Still remember his fabulous goals against Chelsea back on 05-06 !

TheTeuchter
17-1-12, 07:05
It was Luis' goal against Juve in the CL that I remember best - got out of my seat so fast my nose bled!

YNWA

OLI1879
17-1-12, 09:34

He looks quick! when is he coming?

Scrams
17-1-12, 09:38
Nacho's here. I follow his twitter, Bueno will be coming in the summer.

runandjump
17-1-12, 10:05
Beuno's goal :

Wow, he looks so quick!! :scarf

GiorgosCarraGoonies
17-1-12, 10:35
Beuno's goal :

As for Luis Garcia, he signed for Puebla on a free !!! Had a very good season with them (7 goals, 3 assists in 17 games) and I wouldn't mind him here at all but at age 33 I know it ain't gonna happen.

Still remember his fabulous goals against Chelsea back on 05-06 !

:eek:

That was an amazing burst of pace for the last goal!

SweetSilverSeven
17-1-12, 10:44
Nacho's here. I follow his twitter, Bueno will be coming in the summer.

I do too! :scarf

SweetSilverSeven
17-1-12, 10:45
:eek:

That was an amazing burst of pace for the last goal!

Stunning!! :scarf

SweetSilverSeven
17-1-12, 10:51
Does anyone know how many games he has played for the senior team - I mean, is this his break through season in mexico?

And how many goals has he scored?

Looks a bright prospect :scarf

charmac
17-1-12, 11:33
He really impressed while he was here in the summer

http://goal.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/10/for-villyan-bijev-destination-liverpool-with-a-stop-in-dusseldorf/

Kloppstachio
17-1-12, 15:24
Does anyone know how many games he has played for the senior team - I mean, is this his break through season in mexico?

And how many goals has he scored?

Looks a bright prospect :scarf

PGG .. as should be done with a solid 17 yr old prospect, glad to say both Leon and Pachuca are taking their time with him. He played very little in the Liga de Ascenso (2nd Div) last year and is only now seeing minutes with Pachuca's senior team and that too as a sub. Yes, quick thinking and even quicker feet from the lad !

The 2011 Mexican U17 team was just full of amazing prospects.

SweetSilverSeven
17-1-12, 15:35
PGG .. as should be done with a solid 17 yr old prospect, glad to say both Leon and Pachuca are taking their time with him. He played very little in the Liga de Ascenso (2nd Div) last year and is only now seeing minutes with Pachuca's senior team and that too as a sub. Yes, quick thinking and even quicker feet from the lad !

The 2011 Mexican U17 team was just full of amazing prospects.

How many goals has he scored? :)

SalahDressing
17-1-12, 15:40
Beuno's goal :

I love Latin American commentators.

Kloppstachio
17-1-12, 18:19
How many goals has he scored? :)

2 goals in one game so far. :fc:

SweetSilverSeven
17-1-12, 18:52
2 goals in one game so far. :fc:

Our baby's growing up!! :scarf :scarf :scarf

SweetSilverSeven
19-1-12, 20:30
With all these news about Teixeira.... I just wanna say I'm very excited Bueno too

Love those goals!! :scarf

red6
19-1-12, 20:32
Thing with nacho is that he dips in and out! :o

Nando reference?:D

Kloppstachio
6-2-12, 09:56
Subbed into the game in the 59th minute and almost immediately chipped in with the game tying goal in the 64th. Even more importantly for Pachuca, he earned the go-ahead penalty in the 90th minute while showing some serious pace and composure around the goal. He's also garnering more attention in the Mexican press - was interviewed by Univision yesterday for his impressive goals to minutes ratio so far in the 2012 Clausura. Very excited to see him in LFC Red.

Link to Highlights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3GRtfmT0XBU#t=104s).

Marco does have a problem to sort out. But nothing some clearasil can't fix. :rolleyes:

SweetSilverSeven
6-2-12, 10:25
Subbed into the game in the 59th minute and almost immediately chipped in with the game tying goal in the 64th. Even more importantly for Pachuca, he earned the go-ahead penalty in the 90th minute while showing some serious pace and composure around the goal. He's also garnering more attention in the Mexican press - was interviewed by Univision yesterday for his impressive goals to minutes ratio so far in the 2012 Clausura. Very excited to see him in LFC Red.

Link to Highlights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3GRtfmT0XBU#t=104s).

Marco does have a problem to sort out. But nothing some clearasil can't fix. :rolleyes:

Oh, wow wow wow wow WOW!!!
His pace, movement, finishing is lookng class!

Can't wait to see him in red soon! WHAT A FIND! :scarf

SweetSilverSeven
6-2-12, 10:26

BTW Rushtacio, how are you keeping up with this?
You also know a lot about latin american football

You're american right?

Kloppstachio
6-2-12, 10:55
BTW Rushtacio, how are you keeping up with this?
You also know a lot about latin american football

You're american right?

SSS .. yes I'm a transplanted Texan but I have DirectTV's Latino Max and Brazilian packages (for the footy) so I can catch Brazilian, Argentinian and Mexican games on a regular basis with the occasional Uruguayan, Chilean and others thrown in for good measure.

Its a bit hard to avoid the temptation but I try to pace myself because there's top football from every South American country available through these options. That's where the power of DVR really helps ! :D

SweetSilverSeven
6-2-12, 11:18
SSS .. yes I'm a transplanted Texan but I have DirectTV's Latino Max and Brazilian packages (for the footy) so I can catch Brazilian, Argentinian and Mexican games on a regular basis with the occasional Uruguayan, Chilean and others thrown in for good measure.

Its a bit hard to avoid the temptation but I try to pace myself because there's top football from every South American country available through these options. That's where the power of DVR really helps ! :D

And all this with Liverpool and european football too!!! Gosh!

..... Liverpool is your number one team right??? :mad:

LFCrealRED
6-2-12, 11:37
So when does the lad turn 18 ?

Rushtachio as you seem to have seen a lot more of him than most do you think he will be in and around the first team or sent to the academy?

OLI1879
6-2-12, 12:28
Oh, wow wow wow wow WOW!!!
His pace, movement, finishing is lookng class!

Can't wait to see him in red soon! WHAT A FIND! :scarf

Chill out dude. He's just a kid who's only played in the mexican league so far.

Lets not get carried away.;)

Kloppstachio
6-2-12, 15:48
So when does the lad turn 18 ?

Rushtachio as you seem to have seen a lot more of him than most do you think he will be in and around the first team or sent to the academy?

SweetSilverSeven - been a fan of LFC since I was a wee 7 year old back in 1981. I almost never fail to watch them Live (although some weekday games are difficult with work hours). Other PL teams - depends on the game really. Usually will watch a Top 6 clash but not always live.

Marco turns 18 this March.

Its far more likely that he will play with the Academy to start with. But of course where Marco ends up is going to be directly proportional to how much playing time he gets with the Pachuca first team and just how much of an impact he has in the Mexican league this season. To their credit, Pachuca has been very prudent with him so far - not playing too many minutes on the senior squad.

And while its true that its just the Mexican league, there's no denying the lad's got very good potential. That sprint to set himself up for that 1x1 with the GK showed a good burst of pace. If anything I'm very excited about the quality of the next Gen of Reds.

JammitLFC
6-2-12, 15:54

This actually made laugh haha

pete752
29-3-12, 10:29
Any news on this kid? Is it confirmed that he's coming in the summer?

We could do with a good, young striker for next season to come off the bench and make a difference.

Kloppstachio
29-3-12, 10:46
Any news on this kid? Is it confirmed that he's coming in the summer?

We could do with a good, young striker for next season to come off the bench and make a difference.

I think we have first option for him still - but can't make the offer until he turns 18 in 3 days time.

He's been playing more regularly for Pachuca now and continues to show good progress even if the goals have been harder to come by lately (still at 3 goals for the season); he's had a couple of assists this month.

pete752
29-3-12, 14:43
I think we have first option for him still - but can't make the offer until he turns 18 in 3 days time.

He's been playing more regularly for Pachuca now and continues to show good progress even if the goals have been harder to come by lately (still at 3 goals for the season); he's had a couple of assists this month.

He looks very promising though and has one thing which we sorely lack..pace up front.

I hope he signs for us because we don't have any depth even at the youth level for strikers.