PDA

View Full Version : "Michel is in Vorm!"

RogerHuntelaar
8-9-11, 11:28
Nice to see he's doing great. It was time for him to move from FC Utrecht, but he's one of the most in Vorm goalkeepers in the Prem at the moment.

"Michel is in Vorm, yalalalalalalalalalaaalaa."

:D

-Chris-
8-9-11, 11:29
Ahh your back!

RogerHuntelaar
8-9-11, 11:31
Yeah. :)

-Chris-
8-9-11, 11:33
Has he always been as impressive as he was against City? I'm sure he played for Holland against Scotland a few years ago and made a great save?

--Craig--
8-9-11, 11:35
Good to see you back, stoned dutch person.

OLI1879
8-9-11, 11:37
:tumbleweed

domino
8-9-11, 11:38
Why do you keep making threads about random Dutch players?

RogerHuntelaar
8-9-11, 11:38
Has he always been as impressive as he was against City? I'm sure he played for Holland against Scotland a few years ago and made a great save?

He's a good goalkeeper on the line, he sure saved Utrecht a lot of points in recent years. I'm worried if he's able to collect crosses, because that's a lot harder in the prem and he isn't the tallest. He's a beast though, so he isn't weak a la De Gea. He used to live close to me and I spotted him a lot and the guy is build like a bear, haha.
His distribution is definitely something he should work on, especially when he passes the ball on the ground, can be embarrasing at times.
Most of all, I'm proud that another footballer from Utrecht is representing the city on a bigger stage. :)
2m is a bargain by the way.

RogerHuntelaar
8-9-11, 11:39
Why do you keep making threads about random Dutch players?

To enlighten the masses.

RogerHuntelaar
8-9-11, 11:39
Good to see you back, stoned dutch person.

It's time of the day, right? :o

domino
8-9-11, 11:42
To enlighten the masses.

But no-one cares

RogerHuntelaar
8-9-11, 11:42
But no-one cares

I don't care, I like making those threads. :D

SweetSilverSeven
8-9-11, 11:45
Who's Michel? What's Vorm? :confused:

:o

SalahDressing
8-9-11, 14:42
Swansea's keeper does look ace. Hope he can keep out Arsenal this weekend.

RogerHuntelaar
16-1-12, 16:03
John van Zweden, Dutch co-owner of Swansea, told VI-radio that there are a few English topclubs that are interested in Vorm and have asked how much he would cost. He even specifically names the clubs.
He said that Manchester United and Tottenham have called them to ask about Vorm's price and Chelsea, who have also asked Newcastle how much Krul would cost.

He adds that losing Vorm would be a disaster for Swansea.

Would he make it at a topclub?

Ihaveadream
16-1-12, 16:05
Yes!

He's as good as pepe

LiverpoolOne
Nice to see he's doing great. It was time for him to move from FC Utrecht, but he's one of the most in Vorm goalkeepers in the Prem at the moment.

"Michel is in Vorm, yalalalalalalalalalaaalaa."

Thought you'd be busy celebrating the famous darts victory:D

grenny158
Hi RH .. I asked in another thread, but you obviously didn't see that post (or you hate me and are deliberately ignoring me ;) ):

Have you seen much of Bas Dost of Heerenveen? If so, what do you think of him?

-Chris-
16-1-12, 16:06
John van Zweden, Dutch co-owner of Swansea, told VI-radio that there are a few English topclubs that are interested in Vorm and have asked how much he would cost. He even specifically names the clubs.
He said that Manchester United and Tottenham have called them to ask about Vorm's price and Chelsea, who have also asked Newcastle how much Krul would cost.

Not surprised that those 3 are in. Friedel is old and Gomes is dodgy. Utd are desperate for a keeper and look like they have given up on 23 million pound De Gea already and Cech has been crap for a while now.

Tiki-Taka
16-1-12, 16:06
Hi RH .. I asked in another thread, but you obviously didn't see that post (or you hate me and are deliberately ignoring me ;) ):

Great series that,really captures life on a WW2 U-boat :p

Starblind
16-1-12, 16:07

I think he would. Big fan of Vorm, me.

Interesting that the Scum are eyeing him up. Lost faith in De Gea altogether maybe...?

I can understand Spurs looking for a replacement for the 87 year old Friedel, and Chelsea looking at someone to replace the guy who used to be Petr Cech.

RogerHuntelaar
16-1-12, 16:07

Bas Dost is a good targetman and a good finisher. All he needs is a move to a topclub in Holland and do well and a club outside Holland will buy him. ;)

RogerHuntelaar
16-1-12, 16:08
Thought you'd be busy celebrating the famous darts victory:D

:confused:

I'm only interested in darts when Balotelli is involved. :p

grenny158
16-1-12, 16:09
Great series that,really captures life on a WW2 U-boat :p

RogerHuntelaar
16-1-12, 16:11
Yes!

He's as good as pepe

That's some compliment!

grenny158
16-1-12, 16:13
Bas Dost is a good targetman and a good finisher. All he needs is a move to a topclub in Holland and do well and a club outside Holland will buy him. ;)

From what I have seen, he seems like a much stronger, better version of Peter Crouch .. good touch for a big guy, strong in the air, quite pacy and mobile. Question is whether he could do what he does for Heerenveen on a bigger stage. Still youngish at 222 as well ..

Bas Dost = Andy Carroll with a V12 engine up his ass.

DiscoDjimi
16-1-12, 16:15
I could see Spurs or Chelsea going for him, United makes no sense, they have De Gea and that Lindegaard character so they should be covered.

RogerHuntelaar
16-1-12, 16:17
From what I have seen, he seems like a much stronger, better version of Peter Crouch .. good touch for a big guy, strong in the air, quite pacy and mobile. Question is whether he could do what he does for Heerenveen on a bigger stage. Still youngish at 222 as well ..

Hehe yeah that's about right.

He almost moved to Ajax when we bought Suárez, but the deal was done at the last day of the window and the paperwork was being dealt with very slowly and only came in at Ajax at about 11pm and the window closed an hour later. At that point the Ajax directors already went to a Chinese restaurant to celebrate the succesful window, because they thought there wasn't enough time left to complete the deal. :FP:

cookygarcia
16-1-12, 16:18
Vorm is pretty impressive from what I've seen of him.

-Cactus-
16-1-12, 16:18

:eek: :P

grenny158
16-1-12, 16:54
:eek: :P

Sorry .. I should have mentioned that was in a parallel universe, where Dost's live forever .. ;)

SweetSilverSeven
16-1-12, 17:34
Oooooooohhh..... FORM ;):o

KingLuisNo7
16-1-12, 17:38
They love him at Swansea. And they call him Worm. Haha!

"Michel Vorm my lord.... MICHEL VORM"!

Good keeper. I think Swansea could command a decent fee for him as well if he was to leave.