PDA

View Full Version : Worst XI from Rafa's LFC signings?

naturalskill
17-12-08, 17:05
Anyone put together a worse one than this?

-------------Itandje
Josemi--Palleta--Pelegrino--Dossena
Nunez---Lucas--Zenden---Gonzalez
---------Kuyt-----Ngog-----------

:D

Sneets
17-12-08, 17:07
That is it, The perfect team of deadheads.

TheFanView
17-12-08, 17:17

-------------Itandje

Your mom must be proud. :rolleyes:

-Stig-
17-12-08, 17:18

-------------Itandje

Gonna be hard topping that. . . .

Andyfagan
17-12-08, 17:21
Good to see you judging so many young players on half a season.

SuperSi
17-12-08, 17:21
Gonna be hard topping that. . . .

You could swap Kuyt for Veronin for a start!

-MissBrightside82-
17-12-08, 17:23

-------------Itandje

Kuyt, who is one of our top scorers this season? I don't know how on earth you can claim he's one of the worst.

Good to see you judging so many young players on half a season.

Indeed.

Cullenator
17-12-08, 17:25

-------------Itandje

They'd do the double.

Sneets
17-12-08, 17:28
Kuyt, who is one of our top scorers this season? I don't know how on earth you can claim he's one of the worst.

Indeed.

You just have to watch Kuyt since he joined us to realize just how awful he is as a footballer.

TorresTorresTorres
17-12-08, 17:28
Voronin in for Ngog ...

-MissBrightside82-
17-12-08, 17:29
You just have to watch Kuyt since he joined us to realize just how awful he is as a footballer.

Explain how. I fail to see it. Granted he has his flaws but he has many qualities which he has brought to the team. I think people are way too hard on him at times.

-Stig-
17-12-08, 17:30
You could swap Kuyt for Veronin for a start!

Forgot voronin, sorry

Sneets
17-12-08, 17:33
Explain how. I fail to see it. Granted he has his flaws but he has many qualities which he has brought to the team. I think people are way too hard on him at times.

If you can't see it , then it is pointless discussing it.

Andyfagan
17-12-08, 17:35

Even you can't deny he's scored some pretty important goals. He may not be the most technically gifted player, but he's definitely valuable to the team.

Paullfc1976
17-12-08, 17:36

I'd ascertain she has been seen live more times then you have :)

Sneets
17-12-08, 17:38
I'd ascertain she has been seen live more times then you have :)

I don't usually do live shows!

-MissBrightside82-
17-12-08, 17:49

In other words, you know I have a point.

Even you can't deny he's scored some pretty important goals. He may not be the most technically gifted player, but he's definitely valuable to the team.

Exaaaactly. :)

Paullfc1976
17-12-08, 17:50

-------------Itandje

Itange- Agree, terrible keeper did well to get rid.

Josemi- Stop gap signing, never was going to be here for a long time, we paid next to nothing for him but again not very good and rightly sold.

Palleta- Had come with a decent reputation, but utlimatley he failed.

Pelergrino- Well, seeing he is now a coach and was a great defender, he must have done something right, Zonal Marking etc ;)

Dossena- He's been here for how long?

Nunez- Part of the Michael Owen deal, not really a player Rafa touted, more and less forced upon him.

Lucas- Jury is very much out on the lad, seems to be the man people like to bash this month.

Zenden- Injured for long spells of his Liverpool career, but agree never cut the mustard for us and I am sure most did not shed a tear when he left.

Gonzalez- Never really had the chance imo.

Kuyt- Ha, your kidding right, yes he has his flaws, but to put him as one of Rafa's worst signings?

Ngog- Hmmm, he has played how many Premier League games for us? Can you really judge the lad on such a short amount of playing time?

TheVulture
17-12-08, 17:52

-------------Itandje

And Rafa to manage them :D

bilsland
17-12-08, 17:57
It always amazes me that anyone who claims to be a supporter of Liverpool Football Club would spend so much time and energy in trying their utmost to undermine and ridicule possibly the third most talented manager this Club has seen, who has had to operate under very difficult circumstances, when there are enough dregs of the journalistic kind happily doing that job for us.
I Know what kind of agenda the journalists are working to, but a Supporter of the Club doing this is something else.

naturalskill
17-12-08, 18:01
It always amazes me that anyone who claims to be a supporter of Liverpool Football Club would spend so much time and energy in trying their utmost to undermine and ridicule possibly the third most talented manager this Club has seen, who has had to operate under very difficult circumstances, when there are enough dregs of the journalistic kind happily doing that job for us.
I Know what kind of agenda the journalists are working to, but a Supporter of the Club doing this is something else.

erm excuse me but are you trying to say the truth hurts?

Lighten up lass and give us your worst XI from rafa's signings;)

Paullfc1976
17-12-08, 18:01

Bils, they are nothing anything other then Wind up merchants and attention seekers, we all know this, it is sad how they spend all their time ridiculing our manager and spend little time supporting the team.

Ok we get it they do not like Rafa, but ffs, debate properly and stop this agenda against him, I swear to god, people are just waiting for him to fail. We all know he is not perfect, he does sometimes baffle us, but jaysus the bile people come out with against him is mind-bogling.

Dave00
17-12-08, 18:07
Bils, they are nothing anything other then Wind up merchants and attention seekers, we all know this, it is sad how they spend all their time ridiculing our manager and spend little time supporting the team.

Ok we get it they do not like Rafa, but ffs, debate properly and stop this agenda against him, I swear to god, people are just waiting for him to fail. We all know he is not perfect, he does sometimes baffle us, but jaysus the bile people come out with against him is mind-bogling.

Well said Paul.;)

Dave00
17-12-08, 18:09

Also well said Bils.;)

FlatBackFour
17-12-08, 18:10

-------------Itandje

For balance at least do Bob, Bill and Kenny's worst XIs too.

Don't forget that their worst XIs don't even include you as you were rejected at the first hurdle - APPARENTLY :rolleyes:

bilsland
erm excuse me but are you trying to say the truth hurts?

Lighten up lass and give us your worst XI from rafa's signings;)

Natural...there's nothing I like more than a good chuckle but you will never convince me that this is anything less than a malicious attempt to belittle our Manager. You have a well known dislike of the man and nothing he does will change that, well fair enough but don't expect me to be happy that one of our own is giving others, ammunition on an open forum, to continue to undermine this Club.
I don't expect everyone to think that everything the Manager does is perfect, far from it but he IS the Manager and his knowledge of just about every damn thing at the Club is so far ahead of ours that He at least deserves respect.Especially from our own.
I try very hard to respect your views but you are so adamant and rigid about them that you make it very difficult.

Kardec
anyone put together a worse one than this?

-------------itandje
josemi--palleta--pelegrino--dossena
nunez---lucas--zenden---gonzalez
---------kuyt-----ngog-----------

:d

validate me!!!

and rafa to manage them :d

validate meeeeeeee!!!!!

just12care
17-12-08, 18:11

Agreed!

Over the last few days we've had to hear about ex-players who did or did not make quite destabilising comments about one of our current players leaving. We've got the ongoing speculation about Rafa's contract and potential changes in ownership of the club etc.

All this while we are sat top of the league half way through the season and comfortably qualified for knockout stages of the CL (despite not even yet hitting top form for any length of time) with an imminent game against Arsenal to be preparing for...

Maybe we could focus on some positives and speculate about how exactly we can win some trophies this season? Maybe we could get together and support the team?

Gazza74
17-12-08, 18:13
Must be difficult doing threads like these about our manager when we're sat top of the league.

Much easier for a Manc/Bluenose to do it when we're 3rd or 4th that's for sure so i guess it's much the same here.

Also when young talent like Ngog is thrown in with stop gap early signings it shows the thread starter is a clueless tosspot.

Well, we knew that anyway didn't we.

And no surprise he's backed up by a S*n reading Irish knob.:)

-Pace-
17-12-08, 18:13

True true.

LaBamba-Benitez
17-12-08, 18:14

-------------Itandje

erm, ngog has done as much as keane thus far, kuyt is a great player and you know it, lucas WILL be a very good player (watch this space) zenden did ok for us....your quite sad for starting this thread really!

naturalskill
17-12-08, 18:14
Natural...there's nothing I like more than a good chuckle but you will never convince me that this is anything less than a malicious attempt to belittle our Manager. You have a well known dislike of the man and nothing he does will change that, well fair enough but don't expect me to be happy that one of our own is giving others, ammunition on an open forum, to continue to undermine this Club.
I don't expect everyone to think that everything the Manager does is perfect, far from it but he IS the Manager and his knowledge of just about every damn thing at the Club is so far ahead of ours that He at least deserves respect.Especially from our own.
I try very hard to respect your views but you are so adamant and rigid about them that you make it very difficult.

ammunition? what amunition? do you mean Rafa's signings?

Dave00
17-12-08, 18:16
Maybe we should have a thread where people could post the worst supporters on this forum in their order of preference.:D:D:D

LaBamba-Benitez
17-12-08, 18:18

mate? you just need to know about football at all and you'd know he offers a hell of alot to the team, he's never gonna be a micheal owen or torres, he's just no that kinda player, but id rather have torres AND kuyt than torres and a similar striker as it adds balance to the team... you clearly have no idea about football,tactics or otherwise.

you are entitled to your opinion.....you're just wrong thats all :p

naturalskill
17-12-08, 18:19
Must be difficult doing threads like these about our manager when we're sat top of the league.

Much easier for a Manc/Bluenose to do it when we're 3rd or 4th that's for sure so i guess it's much the same here.

Also when young talent like Ngog is thrown in with stop gap early signings it shows the thread starter is a clueless tosspot.

And no surprise he's backed up by a S*n reading Irish knob.:)

mind your language Gazza...no need for that mate

why cant you just see the fun side of it?

can you produce a worse XI from Rafa's LFC signings?

LaBamba-Benitez
17-12-08, 18:23

And no surprise he's backed up by a S*n reading Irish ****.:)

i think this is possibly post of the week, have some rep mate :)

Gazza74
17-12-08, 18:26
mind your language Gazza...no need for that mate

why cant you just see the fun side of it?

can you produce a worse XI from Rafa's LFC signings?

Firstly, don't call me mate.

Secondly, that was me being nice.

Thirdly, i don't really want to partake in your idea of 'Fun' as i reserve those things for our rivals like the Mancs and Blue***** and there fans are the ones who set up threads like this about us.

Thats the way it has always been and always will be.

naturalskill
17-12-08, 18:27
i think this is possibly post of the week, have some rep mate :)

Thanks mate:)

hairybloke
17-12-08, 18:30
Sad :(

naturalskill
17-12-08, 18:30
Firstly, don't call me mate.

Secondly, that was me being nice.

Thirdly, i don't really want to partake in your idea of 'Fun' as i reserve those things for our rivals like the Mancs and Blue***** and there fans are the ones who set up threads like this about us.

Thats the way it has always been and always will be.

raw nerve?

never mind MATE, truth hurts:eek:

Red-till-death
17-12-08, 18:32
raw nerve?

never mind MATE, truth hurts:eek:

Hey WUM....get out

naturalskill
17-12-08, 18:33
why are some folk so touchy about Rafa's signings?

Red-till-death
17-12-08, 18:36
why are some folk so touchy about Rafa's signings?

the same way you are obsessed with them....

Thespian
17-12-08, 18:38
Who's on the boards tonight and I'll see if its worth staying on for a footy chat

With threads like this there is obviously no one worth staying on the boards to have a decent footy chat with tonight:rolleyes:

Edgie10
17-12-08, 18:46

-------------Itandje

Natural you really have very little idea of how top class football works do you?
All of the above are top class players who have played at either International
level or in some of the top leagues in world football! Sometimes things don't work out for players at clubs because of the style of play, culture, family reasons or even personality clashes, but to label players like those above as useless just shows your lack of understanding. Riera is a perfectly good example of this, A flop at Man City, but now he's a regular starter in our first team and a Spanish international.

Probably the worst example is Zendon who has starred for PSV, Barcelona, Chelsea, M'boro prior to arriving at Anfield. Add to that 54 caps for Holland and you should realise that to label this guy as a poor footballer is a ridiculous statement which only highlights your total lack of understanding of top flight football works :rolleyes:

KimJong-illmatic
17-12-08, 18:49
Okay, I'll take the bait only because I enjoy picking teams. Here's my most disappointing XI to be signed under Rafa, but I refuse to pick any current players because they still may have a role to play, or haven't been given enough time (Pelligrino as a coach excluded). That means loans as well.

Padelli

Kromkamp Palletta Pelligrino Josemi

Nunez Zenden Gonzalez

Morientes Idrizaj Calliste

I was hopeful and initially encouraged by Idrizaj and Calliste's performances with the reserves, hence their inclusion. If you don't feel comfortable selecting players that did not play in the first team, then I suppose you could play Barragan as another defender in the back and partner Bellamy with Morientes.

The difficulty I had putting this together, and the dubiousness of some of the inclusions (Morientes was once considered World Class; Zenden excelled in the Prem with Boro; etc), I believe is a testament to Liverpool's improvement in the transfer market under Rafa. A Gerard Houllier Worst XI would be much easier to complete.

Thanks naturalskill, I think I appreciate Rafa's signing ability more now!

naturalskill
17-12-08, 18:50
This thread is not about whether or not Zenden is a "poor footballer", its about Rafa's worst signings

learn to read

Simo429
17-12-08, 18:53
This thread is not about whether or not Zenden is a "poor footballer", its about Rafa's worst signings

learn to read

he was free so no i dont think he was one of rafas worst!

id have keane on there rather than kuyt

Thespian
17-12-08, 18:55
________Hilario__________

Fereira___Boulharouz___Ivanovic___del Horno

Wright Phillips___Sidwell/Maniche____Parker____Tiago Mendes/Duff

_________Kezman_____Shevchenko________

:eek::eek::eek:

Vanoord
17-12-08, 18:55

Exactly!

I find it difficult to classify some of the posters on here under the heading of "supporter" - all they seem to want to do is to mock, find fault and run down our players and manager.

Compare the opening post in this here thread to this opening post - http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showthread.php?t=80565 - and you'll see the difference between someone who gets behind the team to supports us and those who revel in our failings.

FlatBackFour
17-12-08, 18:56

learn to read

The Zenden deal was to bring him here to play central midfield, we then got the chance to sign Momo which couldn't be passed up. Especially as Gerrard was possibly going to Chelsea.

Zenden then filled in wide left for us. All credit to Bolo for doing that.

Thespian
17-12-08, 18:57

Oh sorry my mistake I see this is a thinly veiled Rafa bashing thread:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

YOSSIbenniHUGHES
sweat jesus you are a ******, top of the league and you still give out muppet you are

KimJong-illmatic

Wright Phillips___Sidwell/Maniche____Parker____Tiago Mendes

Can we make room for Tal Ben Haim?

Gazza74
17-12-08, 18:58

learn to read

So, what determines 'Worst' then???

Is it purely starting with Torres, then Masch and working your way down in rank and picking the bottom 11????

Do you mean the player should never have been bought ever, or it was fine at the time but then he became bad as he didn't perform here i,e Morientes, ???

Do you factor in timing of said signing i.e. Josemi, Nunez, Pellegrino were all cheap signings in Rafa's 1st year here and ALL managers do that???

Do you factor in that some signings are free transfers and so no risk when rebuilding and you can move them on for profit and use this to add other players??

Do you factor in that ALL managers make signings that don't work out and in the first 2/3/4 years of a rebuilding programme he'll probably bring in quite a lot of these players to get to eventual blend that sees us currently TOP OF THE LEAGUE???

Or is it just purely another attention seeking thread set up by the king of the attention seekers who uses the manager as a way of gaining that attention on a forum??

Food for thought there i'd say.

FlatBackFour
17-12-08, 19:00

NB Your Fergusson one will include 11 goalkeepers!

LordJamieOfCarragher
17-12-08, 19:00
School finish early today did it Gnat?

dantd
17-12-08, 19:06

-------------Itandje

Hmmmm how about:

----naturalskill----

---naturalskill---naturalskill---naturalskill---

naturalskill-----------------------------naturalskill

-----naturalskill---naturalskill---naturalskill-----

----naturalskill---naturalskill---

Not too sure about the formation though....

We all dread a team of naturalskills <clapclapclapclap>

:D:D:D

Benny-Noons-Ghost
17-12-08, 19:08
oo oo oo, can I play?

Worst 11, courstesy of NaturalSkill's favouritest person in the World ever:

-------------------Taibi-------------

Phill Neville---McGibbon----Blanc---Q. Fortune

--------DjembaDjemba--Kleberson-------

Jordy Cruyff-------------------Veron---

---------Bellion----------Forlan---------------

the team outlined in the first post would beat that anyday :p

christhered
17-12-08, 19:17
Ok nat youve made your point, Rafa has made some crap signings, but as others have pointed out so had fergie and mourinho and spent far more money on Rafas duds so it must make them crap managers too. Very harsh on Ngog, I think if played he will give Arsenal a run for their money on sunday.

Thespian
17-12-08, 19:18

oo oo oo, can I play?

Worst 11, courstesy of NaturalSkill's favouritest person in the World ever:

-------------------Taibi-------------

Phill Neville---McGibbon----Blanc---Q. Fortune

--------DjembaDjemba--Kleberson-------

Jordy Cruyff-------------------Veron---

---------Bellion----------Forlan---------------

the team outlined in the first post would beat that anyday :p

I think our point has been made and rammed home. The OP is now bored and will move on to fish another day.

Ironically El Nino it seems our two worst 11's have defeated natural skill;)

Edgie10
17-12-08, 19:32

learn to read

I can read perfectly well my friend! A similar team could be put together relating to Wenger, Ferguson or any top football manager. Your post is merely another veiled way of having a pop at Benitez! We all know you don't rate the man & I can only assume that because we are top of the PL & topped our CL group too, you are really struggling to find some anti Benitez propaganda!.............lol

hold51
17-12-08, 19:33
ok in the same vein nat i thought i would put on here Natural Skills 10 best posts!

:tumbleweed seems there arnt any sorry!

naturalskill
18-12-08, 13:29
bump

koki-Reds17
18-12-08, 13:35
Bellamy instead Kuyt, and there is still place for subs

WAAT
27-7-12, 16:57
Lucas :FP: :eek: :oyh:

TwoDogsRichard
27-7-12, 16:59
Lucas :FP: :eek: :oyh:

Look at the date of the OP - should give you a clue:rolleyes:

WAAT
27-7-12, 17:02
Look at the date of the OP - should give you a clue:rolleyes:

Like you could miss it!!!

Goes to show though, never judge a player on the first year or two.

Are you quick to judge?

SomeKloppo
27-7-12, 17:24
Nice to see who the poster is. The same guy who thought stating mere facts like our league position was 'Kenny bashing' but this was all just a bit of fun when we were sitting top of the league.

I'd love to have him back for some fun myself when he is done protesting against the owners.

smokintony
27-7-12, 17:31

Are you quick to judge?

We should have kept Konchesky and Poulsen then:IN:

GiorgosCarraGoonies
27-7-12, 17:32
We should have kept Konchesky and Poulsen then:IN:

Yes, because they were both 20 years old and with their best days ahead of them.

-SilkySkills-
27-7-12, 17:35

Are you quick to judge?

Downing, Adam, Henderson

SlackeryShamone
27-7-12, 17:42

-------------Itandje

Palleta, Lucas and Gonzalez have all gone on to do much better things. Ngog cost £34m less than Andy Carroll and to have Kuyt in the list is disgraceful.

BeautifulHistory
27-7-12, 17:54

-------------Itandje

Palleta moved to eary from Argentine now playing in Serie A

Pelegrino was brought to teach zonal marking since then he's become a very good coach

Gonzalez loads of potential but injury prone

Kuyt World Cup finalist

I give you the rest

Chickenliver
27-7-12, 18:00
Yes, because they were both 20 years old and with their best days ahead of them.

Exactly!!!

Acornhead
27-7-12, 18:08
Rafa's best, just for balance, ya' know

Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Aggar, Aurelio, Mascherano, Alonso, Benayoun, Bellamy, Torres, Kuyt (or Crouch). Not a bad team that.

GiorgosCarraGoonies
27-7-12, 18:20

Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Aggar, Aurelio, Mascherano, Alonso, Benayoun, Bellamy, Torres, Kuyt (or Crouch). Not a bad team that.

I would shoe-horn Lucas into it somehow. Don't know quite how, but I would.

lets talk footy
27-7-12, 18:43

lucas shoehorned :scarf id probably go garcia instead of yossi as well.

--------------------------------------pepe---------------------------------

glen---------skrtel-------------------------agger-----------aurelio

-------------lucas------------masch------------alonso-------------

-----garcia-------------------torres--------------------bellers---------

bench: maxi, kuyt, arbeloa, bennynoon, crouch, babel, morientes, riera, soto, insua

MignoLetItBe
27-7-12, 18:44

For Masch. Lucas is more effective, but less fun to watch than Masch bulldozing anything in his path.

lfcstlouis
27-7-12, 18:45
lucas shoehorned :scarf id probably go garcia instead of yossi as well.

--------------------------------------pepe---------------------------------

glen---------skrtel-------------------------agger-----------aurelio

-------------lucas------------masch------------alonso-------------

-----garcia-------------------torres--------------------bellers---------

bench: maxi, kuyt, arbeloa, bennynoon, crouch, babel, morientes, riera, soto, insua

push Alonso up in a 4-2-1-3?

Jordiguy
27-7-12, 18:48
erm, ngog has done as much as keane thus far, kuyt is a great player and you know it, lucas WILL be a very good player (watch this space) zenden did ok for us....your quite sad for starting this thread really!

He told us. He told us all :D

hysen
27-7-12, 18:50

Mascherano only really played consistently well for about 6 months. Unfortunately people get blinded by people lunging into challenge and mistake lack of skill and judgement with passion. Also he was too much of a mercenary, touting himself around

GiorgosCarraGoonies
27-7-12, 18:55

That could work. In fact, I'd love that.

KeemI
27-7-12, 19:08
Funny thread. It's ironic seeing Nat's u-turn on Lucas and Sneet's on Kuyt. It's also funny seeing Bils' response in this thread when all she did was insult those of us who saw though naturalskill under Kenny. He was and still always is the forum's idiot.

R10L
27-7-12, 19:32
Mascherano only really played consistently well for about 6 months. Unfortunately people get blinded by people lunging into challenge and mistake lack of skill and judgement with passion. Also he was too much of a mercenary, touting himself around

It's gotta be personal to have such a sad view on this player. Like him or hate him, but the above is not true.

FIOS
27-7-12, 19:34
Hold was ******* mental.

Absolutely mental.

SomeKloppo
27-7-12, 19:37
Funny thread. It's ironic seeing Nat's u-turn on Lucas and Sneet's on Kuyt. It's also funny seeing Bils' response in this thread when all she did was insult those of us who saw though naturalskill under Kenny. He was and still always is the forum's idiot.

Aye. Pity he's not still here though. Terrific entertainment.

WindyShepherdHenderson
27-7-12, 19:39
Kuyt World Cup finalist

This is potentially the worst barometer of a player's talent ever :D

ManCrushOnCoutinho
27-7-12, 19:42
Bellamy instead Kuyt, and there is still place for subs

Really? Bellamy?

SomeKloppo
27-7-12, 19:44
This is potentially the worst barometer of a player's talent ever :D

Djimi Traore champions league winner.

Clearly it's not.

hysen
27-7-12, 19:54
It's gotta be personal to have such a sad view on this player. Like him or hate him, but the above is not true.

Yes, because I knew him well and that is why I do not like him!
Apart from the run in in 2009, when else did he consitently earn his money?
Did he or didn't he force his moce to Barca?

Alon1
27-7-12, 19:55

without any doubt he is,biggest hypocrite here as well.

cravenz
27-7-12, 19:59
without any doubt he is,biggest hypocrite here as well.

Thankfully, he's gone. Last ban was from me and he had enough :D

R10L
27-7-12, 20:02
Yes, because I knew him well and that is why I do not like him!
Apart from the run in in 2009, when else did he consitently earn his money?
Did he or didn't he force his moce to Barca?

You said:

And imo, I think he was good a player for us, for more than 6 month.

Did he force a move? I think he did, but that doesn't make him a terrible footballer.

Captain Mauser
27-7-12, 21:50
Mascherano only really played consistently well for about 6 months

AHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....

:D :D :D

Uh.. Uh... Buh...Ba... BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

TheRiedle
27-7-12, 22:01
AHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....

Uh.. Uh... Buh...Ba... BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Nicely put, I like the uh uh BuH ba ba ha ha bit :D

R10L
27-7-12, 22:21

I guess Im not the only one, who thought that. What a shock!

Ad_Rock
27-7-12, 22:25
It's really funny that Lucas is in natskill's list. By funny, I mean natskill is a freak.

SoundoftheLark
27-7-12, 23:43
It's really funny that Lucas is in natskill's list. By funny, I mean natskill is a freak.

you can't really single out Nat for slating Lucas early doors. At the time there were many, many guilty of joining
in the witch hunt.

Although he was an anti Rafa freak

No Angel
28-7-12, 04:31

Ballbag,..................yes you are

BilbaoBaggins
28-7-12, 05:21
Ballbag,..................yes you are

Every post of yours I see, you're having a go at someone for no reason whatsoever. You're very strange.

CKReds1892
28-7-12, 06:26
I can't believe he has Paletta as one of the worse defenders...he only played three games for us

KeemI
28-7-12, 07:07
Every post of yours I see, you're having a go at someone for no reason whatsoever. You're very strange.

True.

Syndicato
28-7-12, 08:13
Thankfully, he's gone. Last ban was from me and he had enough :D

sounds like you enjoyed that one cravenz

the club lost £5 a month! LOL

Syndicato
28-7-12, 08:14

agreed. I use 'weird' instead, but we asre on the same page

BeautifulHistory
28-7-12, 08:58

Benítez best squad

gk
Reina,Gulácsi

rb
Johnson, Arbeloa

cb
Agger,Skrtel,San José,Ayala

lb
Aurelio,Insúa,

dm
Mascherano,Sissoko,Lucas

cm