PDA

View Full Version : Expert Eleven EST League

sevenman
6-3-09, 22:32
This is an online football management game which is pretty decent.

Anyone who wishes to join the EST League may do so by signing up to the Expert Eleven website (just google it and it's the top result) and join the league by using the code 153966.

Aus-10
6-3-09, 22:33
game pusher

sevenman
6-3-09, 22:35
game pusher

ThirdPaul
6-3-09, 22:36
It's free to join so I don't see a problem.

Aus-10
6-3-09, 22:37

I'm gonna bud.

Simo429
6-3-09, 22:44
it takes over your life i cant do it to myself again

sevenman
6-3-09, 22:47
it takes over your life i cant do it to myself again

:D

I'm going through this process at present, do it simo, it's for winners.

Aus-10
6-3-09, 22:52
Just signed up but don't really know what I'm doing, it is offering me a team do I just accept it and carry on.

sevenman
6-3-09, 22:56
Yes, then I will accept you in the league, which I think will start next Tuesday.

Simo429
6-3-09, 23:07
ok ive joined

sevenman
6-3-09, 23:10
Nice one simo :)

Still need a few more bodies though.

LadyInRedSox
6-3-09, 23:10
I must warn you my team is immense.

Simo429
6-3-09, 23:11

not as good as mine!

LadyInRedSox
6-3-09, 23:13
not as good as mine!

I'm rebuilding...I'm like the arsene wenger of EST, only a woman, not french and much better looking.

sevenman
6-3-09, 23:13

not as good as mine!

Be warned by our Lady, she is venomous when provoked and was our first winner :eek:

Simo429
6-3-09, 23:15
Be warned by our Lady, she is venomous when provoked and was our first winner :eek:

i havent got a team so it doesnt really matter but my team name is awsome

sevenman
6-3-09, 23:15

You have now!

LadyInRedSox
6-3-09, 23:16

ILoveLamp will destroy you.

Aus-10
6-3-09, 23:16
Yes, then I will accept you in the league, which I think will start next Tuesday.

Your application is now sent to the league admin. When he/she has approved your application you will get an email with a notice.

Done.

Simo429
6-3-09, 23:17
ILoveLamp will destroy you.

Inter Yerma will get the morale victory

LadyInRedSox
6-3-09, 23:21
It's probably good to get a few new people. At the moment only about three people regularly log in.

sevenman
6-3-09, 23:27
Your application is now sent to the league admin. When he/she has approved your application you will get an email with a notice.

Done.

You too are in.

It's probably good to get a few new people. At the moment only about three people regularly log in.

Yeah, Gerd is more interested in his uni league so has handed the admin over too me, I feel a beautiful relationship coming up between me and my assistant.

LadyInRedSox
6-3-09, 23:37
Yeah, Gerd is more interested in his uni league so has handed the admin over too me, I feel a beautiful relationship coming up between me and my assistant.

He promised me that I would be the new league admin, obviously this was just a cunning ploy to get me to put out.

Aus-10
6-3-09, 23:42
My backdoor is always open. ;)

sevenman
6-3-09, 23:42
He promised me that I would be the new league admin, obviously this was just a cunning ploy to get me to put out.

He told me he was using you but I couldn't possibly say for what purpose.

LadyInRedSox
6-3-09, 23:45
He told me he was using you but I couldn't possibly say for what purpose.

You're such a gentleman...I'm impressed by your position of power.

sevenman
6-3-09, 23:48
My backdoor is always open. ;)

I bet it is young man.

You're such a gentleman...I'm impressed by your position of power.

I'm a real gent, play your cards right and I'll take you out for a maccy d's.

Vanoord
6-3-09, 23:51

ahem ;)

LadyInRedSox
6-3-09, 23:52
I'm a real gent, play your cards right and I'll take you out for a maccy d's.

*shivers with ecstasy*

LadyInRedSox
6-3-09, 23:53
ahem ;)

You won the league once....stop living in the past!

sevenman
6-3-09, 23:54
ahem ;)

Congrats on becoming the new champ, this must be an extremely proud moment for you.

LadyInRedSox
6-3-09, 23:56
Congrats on becoming the new champ, this must be an extremely proud moment for you.

He's dreamed of this moment since he was a small boy *wipes tear of pride away*

Vanoord
6-3-09, 23:56
You won the league once....stop living in the past!

As did you milady :)

That makes us equal, by my reckoning - although who'll be on top in the future is yet to be decided ;)

Vanoord
6-3-09, 23:59

It's right up there with my 10 yards swimming badge :D

LadyInRedSox
7-3-09, 00:01
As did you milady :)

That makes us equal, by my reckoning - although who'll be on top in the future is yet to be decided ;)

Hold on a second...I know how I won the league, damn it! Gerd promised me he wouldn't do this to me again!

sevenman
7-3-09, 00:06
We have some dude from the States who has joined, I've no idea who he is but the way I'm looking at it is he's American therefore knows nothing about football, or is that soccer?

Vanoord
7-3-09, 00:06
Hold on a second...I know how I won the league, damn it! Gerd promised me he wouldn't do this to me again!

I'm a little worried now... :rolleyes:

LadyInRedSox
7-3-09, 00:09
We have some dude from the States who has joined, I've no idea who he is but the way I'm looking at it is he's American therefore knows nothing about football, or is that soccer?

As an American you should disqualify him on principal.

I'm a little worried now... :rolleyes:

:p

Fowi
7-3-09, 00:27
I played this last season but I quit because ladyinred cheats.

LadyInRedSox
7-3-09, 00:29
I played this last season but I quit because ladyinred cheats.

This is a filthy lie! Take it back or else I'll spread the rumour that you wear a wig.

Fowi
7-3-09, 00:30
This is a filthy lie! Take it back or else I'll spread the rumour that you wear a wig.

It's totally true. You cheated and then when you lost a game after 4 months you whined like a little baby calling the whole game stupid.

LadyInRedSox
7-3-09, 00:33
It's totally true. You cheated and then when you lost a game after 4 months you whined like a little baby calling the whole game stupid.

Why have you suddenly developed a memory like an elephant?

Fowi
7-3-09, 00:34
Why have you suddenly developed a memory like an elephant?

I'm brilliant. Are you gonna come and talk to us?

LadyInRedSox
7-3-09, 00:35
I'm brilliant. Are you gonna come and talk to us?

I'm debating...I don't know if I can be ***** I'll need to be up early tomorrow morning. I might pop in for a little bit.

Fowi
7-3-09, 00:36
I'm debating...I don't know if I can be ***** I'll need to be up early tomorrow morning. I might pop in for a little bit.

Well, that makes us feel real special, doesn't it... :(

MacTheKnife76
7-3-09, 00:41
I'll join.. :scarf

johnk199
7-3-09, 10:18
Just joined there if you feel like accepting me sevenman

sevenman
7-3-09, 10:22
Just joined there if you feel like accepting me sevenman

You're in. I'm surprised so many have joined to be honest. I may have to look at doing two divisions otherwise the league will last over a year at this rate.

johnk199
7-3-09, 10:25
cheers sevenman

Cullenator
7-3-09, 10:42
There is no way I'm signing up for that. I really need to step away from my PC at some point in my life.

RotationPolicy
7-3-09, 10:59
Well, my team's been approved, cheers Sevenman.

Somehow I got an 8 rated 22 year old as well. :eek:

LadyInRedSox
7-3-09, 11:01
Well, my team's been approved, cheers Sevenman.

Somehow I got an 8 rated 22 year old as well. :eek:

What????? This is a a joke, I had to build my team up.
Seven sort it out...the old admin would have!

RotationPolicy
7-3-09, 11:03

Don't worry the rest of the players are crap :P.

sevenman
7-3-09, 11:06

I'm not impressed either, I may have to remove him from the league. He can sell him to me though at a cheap price, then maybe he can extend his stay.

LadyInRedSox
7-3-09, 11:07
Don't worry the rest of the players are crap :P.

This 22 year old will cause jealousy so keep in on the DL. When I started I had a 7 rated goalkeeper and everyone else accused me of cheating....which I was not, by the way.
It tarnished my league win glory *sigh*

Fowi
7-3-09, 11:08
This 22 year old will cause jealousy so keep in on the DL. When I started I had a 7 rated goalkeeper and everyone else accused me of cheating....which I was not, by the way.
It tarnished my league win glory *sigh*

You slept with the admin and had several games fixed for you (fact).

LadyInRedSox
7-3-09, 11:12

Arrrggghhhh....I DID NOT!
Besides even if I had the admin couldn't have fixed the games for me anyway so therefore I won fair and square.

sevenman
7-3-09, 11:16

Why do you think I was so keen to become the new admin.

Fowi
7-3-09, 11:17
Arrrggghhhh....I DID NOT!
Besides even if I had the admin couldn't have fixed the games for me anyway so therefore I won fair and square.

Look, you came into the game and won something like 20 games in a row. I, on the other hand, couldn't win to save my life. How can a girl win 20 games and mighty Fowi can't? It's clearly fixed and the only difference is that I wouldn't sleep with the admin. Just admit it and get on with your life.

LadyInRedSox
7-3-09, 11:24
Why do you think I was so keen to become the new admin.

Look, you came into the game and won something like 20 games in a row. I, on the other hand, couldn't win to save my life. How can a girl win 20 games and mighty Fowi can't? It's clearly fixed and the only difference is that I wouldn't sleep with the admin. Just admit it and get on with your life.

Mighty Fowi? *cringe*
referring to yourelf in the third person is the first sign of madness.
On the cheating subject...if that was true then how come I suddenly lost after 20 games? Wouldn't Gerd have fixed it for me to go unbeaten all season?

Fowi
7-3-09, 11:27
Mighty Fowi? *cringe*
referring to yourelf in the third person is the first sign of madness.
On the cheating subject...if that was true then how come I suddenly lost after 20 games? Wouldn't Gerd have fixed it for me to go unbeaten all season?

Clearly you stopped "servicing" him at that point.

LadyInRedSox
7-3-09, 11:28
Clearly you stopped "servicing" him at that point.

I'm getting a reputation as the EST hussy thanks to you!

sevenman
7-3-09, 11:29

Getting?

Fowi
7-3-09, 11:30

You should have thought of that before you "won" 20 games in a row. If I'm gonna enter a game I want fair play. You took that and **** on it.

LadyInRedSox
7-3-09, 11:40
Getting?

That's it, you've burnt the assistant/admin bridge now....it would have been a beautiful bridge but you've destroyed it!

You should have thought of that before you "won" 20 games in a row. If I'm gonna enter a game I want fair play. You took that and **** on it.

You're right as a woman I should know my place.

sevenman
7-3-09, 11:44
That's it, you've burnt the assistant/admin bridge now....it would have been a beautiful bridge but you've destroyed it!

I can rebuild it, I'll just let you win like Gerd did :)

LadyInRedSox
7-3-09, 11:49
I can rebuild it, I'll just let you win like Gerd did :)

Hmm...Ok you're forgiven, after all I may as well take advantage of my assistant role.

MacTheKnife76
7-3-09, 13:50
When does this league begin sevenman?

*jumpin around with excitement*

sevenman
7-3-09, 15:15
When does this league begin sevenman?

*jumpin around with excitement*

Well a few people have started friendlies so I would guess on Friday, I'm waiting for a button to appear to start the new season date.

I'll update this thread when I know.

sevenman
13-3-09, 21:47
Right, we have three more spaces available, who wants them?

League will start on Tuesday.

Willis88
13-3-09, 21:48
I'll have a looksy at this!

sevenman
21-3-09, 21:00
League is starting this Tuesday, still need three more people though for two divisions.

sevenman
21-3-09, 21:56
One space left, someone needs to snap it up.

sevenman
9-5-09, 23:58
A few spaces will be cropping up this week for anyone who is interested.

redfergal
10-5-09, 09:29
im interested mate

badboysdx
10-5-09, 10:38

thanks for this mate

redfergal
10-5-09, 10:57
joined mate

RobAb
10-5-09, 11:10
cork city:scarf

sevenman
10-5-09, 12:18

thanks for this mate

joined mate

cork city:scarf

You've all been accepted :)

RotationPolicy
11-5-09, 08:03
During the season update in EST Elite League a check has been performed regarding your xpert rating and current team quota. Unfortunately we have to tell you that your xpert rating wasnīt enough to have the number of teams you had and thatīs why you have been inactivated as manager for Rotation.

Erm, :mad:. They've kicked me off that team, I was doing well too. :(

jambags
11-5-09, 08:28
iwas hoping to join, but when i put my details in, it only lets me put my area as america, and theres no tab to change this, does it matter?!

sevenman
11-5-09, 08:37
During the season update in EST Elite League a check has been performed regarding your xpert rating and current team quota. Unfortunately we have to tell you that your xpert rating wasnīt enough to have the number of teams you had and thatīs why you have been inactivated as manager for Rotation.

Erm, :mad:. They've kicked me off that team, I was doing well too. :(

I did wonder what happened to you when I saw that. Your only option is to go VIP until you get your rating high enough again.

iwas hoping to join, but when i put my details in, it only lets me put my area as america, and theres no tab to change this, does it matter?!

Nah, I don't think so.

jambags
11-5-09, 08:38
so is there room to join?!!

sevenman
11-5-09, 08:40
so is there room to join?!!

Yes, we have 28 at present, so another 5 including you will allow a third divsion. three leagues of 12.

jambags
11-5-09, 08:41
right, iv joined, where do i go now? is it join private league?

sevenman
11-5-09, 08:42
right, iv joined, where do i go now? is it join private league?

Yeah, then enter the code I posted on the opening post, I will then accept you in to the league. I will be creating the new leagues this evening or as soon as the remaining spaces are filled.

jambags
11-5-09, 08:45
Ok, done!!

Jammy Dodgers will rise like the cream to the top!!!

sevenman
11-5-09, 08:52
Ok, you're in. :)

RotationPolicy
11-5-09, 09:24
I did wonder what happened to you when I saw that. Your only option is to go VIP until you get your rating high enough again.

I'm pretty close to 95, I'll do a couple of Official Xpert team press releases and get it back up.

Fowi
11-5-09, 09:25
This game is ridiculous and fixed. Ladyinred always wins because she is a girl.

sevenman
11-5-09, 10:36
This game is ridiculous and fixed. Ladyinred always wins because she is a girl.

She was runner up in the one that just finished, beating me to second spot. Totalxtc has taken the latest title.

I think you need to re-sign up Fowi, it's just not the same without your presence.

Fowi
11-5-09, 10:51
She was runner up in the one that just finished, beating me to second spot. Totalxtc has taken the latest title.

I think you need to re-sign up Fowi, it's just not the same without your presence.

No I refuse to play as it's fixed. We all know what ladyinred did to win. As for Amit... clearly a case of "lets give minority a chance".

MacTheKnife76
11-5-09, 12:56
The Mean Machine needs a boost Sevenman.. :scarf

sevenman
11-5-09, 18:49
The Mean Machine needs a boost Sevenman.. :scarf

Here we are.

http://www.chocolatebuttons.co.uk/images/cbuttons/expanded_pics/chocolate_bars/cadbury_boost.jpg

I will be pressing the button for the new season shortly, anyone else who wants to join up do it sharpish.

sevenman
11-5-09, 20:51
Final bump before I let the thread die.

MacTheKnife76
11-5-09, 21:22
Here we are.

http://www.chocolatebuttons.co.uk/images/cbuttons/expanded_pics/chocolate_bars/cadbury_boost.jpg

I will be pressing the button for the new season shortly, anyone else who wants to join up do it sharpish.

Yummy..:D

Fear not Mean Machine supporters all around the world, my superior tactical nous will make up for this unwillingness to even the playing field..:P

Take note Ladyinred!!

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 14:03
Looking for new players to join this league if anyone is interested?

LadyInRedSox
2-9-09, 15:37
^^^

jambags
2-9-09, 16:08
bump again, come on people!!!

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 16:22
Lady what can you offer to attract new players? :p:D

jambags
2-9-09, 16:48
have to say, from being a facebook friend of ladyinred, she really is hotter than id expect a girl who plays footy manager to be!!
i cant get any girls to join!! just dont know any that would be interested, the missus hates it, so does the ex,all their mates too!!!!!! you are a rare breed ladyinred!!

Meek
2-9-09, 17:10
Just applied, user name is Meekybabes.

I hope this isnt to complicated and I would appreciate a brief intro into what you have to do.

Just chose the first team Mighty Kopites

kopitecrash
2-9-09, 17:27
Just applied, user name is Meekybabes.

I hope this isnt to complicated and I would appreciate a brief intro into what you have to do.

Just chose the first team Mighty Kopites

youll understand it when you see it, dont worry. its easy as pie.

if the thing wasnt thwarting any attempt to pay for another team id be playing in two leagues by now :mad:

jambags
2-9-09, 17:31
kopitecrash, im gonna get rid of the world cup league anyway, so u can quit it, or if u like take over!!
if u take over, u can get a team in est league too, as u can have 1 xpert team, 1 team in private league, and 1 team in your own league without paying!!!

upto you, if you want the admin responsibilities, they are easy enough!!

kopitecrash
2-9-09, 17:37
kopitecrash, im gonna get rid of the world cup league anyway, so u can quit it, or if u like take over!!
if u take over, u can get a team in est league too, as u can have 1 xpert team, 1 team in private league, and 1 team in your own league without paying!!!

upto you, if you want the admin responsibilities, they are easy enough!!

what are the admin responsibilities?

jambags
2-9-09, 17:48
not much really! as much or as little as u want!!

looking for new members. setting up new seasons. new season formats, league or cup!!
reminding managers to play or you will sack them!

i do match result round ups and stuff in my other league, just for added banter, but do as little or as much as you want! i dont want it anymore because i dont spend anytime with that team!!

kopitecrash
2-9-09, 18:00
not much really! as much or as little as u want!!

looking for new members. setting up new seasons. new season formats, league or cup!!
reminding managers to play or you will sack them!

i do match result round ups and stuff in my other league, just for added banter, but do as little or as much as you want! i dont want it anymore because i dont spend anytime with that team!!

hmm...i think id prefer just looking after my team, no offence - its just something to pop into for five mins. thanks for the offer though.
edit: although taking it to get into the other league...would that be okay?

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 18:22
have to say, from being a facebook friend of ladyinred, she really is hotter than id expect a girl who plays footy manager to be!!
i cant get any girls to join!! just dont know any that would be interested, the missus hates it, so does the ex,all their mates too!!!!!! you are a rare breed ladyinred!!

I havnt seen a pic but she does strike me as being HOT HOT!!

Maybe she would be kind enough to share a photograph!?!:P

LadyInRedSox
2-9-09, 18:39
Lady what can you offer to attract new players? :p:D

Stop trying to internet pimp me out!

kopitecrash
2-9-09, 18:41
Stop trying to internet pimp me out!

bit too late to stop that :P

LadyInRedSox
2-9-09, 18:48
bit too late to stop that :P

:eek: Your cruel words have made me feel like some cheap internet hussy, it's disgraceful...

...I'm not cheap.

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 19:07
:eek: Your cruel words have made me feel like some cheap internet hussy, it's disgraceful...

...I'm not cheap.

Would it be creepy if I made a facebook profile and then added you?

jambags
2-9-09, 19:16

dunno bout creepy, but itd be worth it, she really is a hottie!!!

hope she doesnt mind me saying!!!

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 19:24
dunno bout creepy, but itd be worth it, she really is a hottie!!!

hope she doesnt mind me saying!!!

Have you ever heard a good looking girl complain about people saying she's good looking? Unheard of!:P

I shall await her reply!

LadyInRedSox
2-9-09, 19:29

I'm not going to lie...it would probably encourage me to speed up that restraining order I'm planning on taking out against you.

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 19:31
I'm not going to lie...it would probably encourage me to speed up that restraining order I'm planning on taking out against you.

Thats a little harsh lady..:D

A simple yes thats creepy would have done the job..:crying

kopitecrash
2-9-09, 19:37

but it could be a beautiful romance...:tumbleweed

LadyInRedSox
2-9-09, 19:38
Thats a little harsh lady..:D

A simple yes thats creepy would have done the job..:crying

Butch up Penelope! :p

Besides my sarcasm/harshness is how I show I care.

LadyInRedSox
2-9-09, 19:40
but it could be a beautiful romance...:tumbleweed

Yes if by beautiful you mean "dark" and "creepy" and by romance you mean "obssession". ;)

jambags
2-9-09, 19:41
one thing i have noticed tho, is that having a hot girl as part of the league , turns almost every thread on the game, and now this one, into how hot she is, or a lot of flirting, and stuff!!

i think this is a tactic she uses well to win games!!!

kopitecrash
2-9-09, 19:43
Yes if by beautiful you mean "dark" and "creepy" and by romance you mean "obssession". ;)

...well it could be a dark creepy obsession too, but im guessing he could see beyond those problems of yours and like you :D

LadyInRedSox
2-9-09, 19:43
one thing i have noticed tho, is that having a hot girl as part of the league , turns almost every thread on the game, and now this one, into how hot she is, or a lot of flirting, and stuff!!

Yeah that Gerd is terrible, she's such a flirt. :D

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 19:47

haha. wo wo wo!!

Why is everyone obsessed with you?

By the way Im a gentleman, which is why I asked first!

I think I have my answer..:sleepy:

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 19:49

Exactly mate, she tried to bribe me before our game with a night in and a packet of crisps..:confused::D

Needless to say I expected more!

jambags
2-9-09, 19:53
Yeah that Gerd is terrible, she's such a flirt. :D

who is gerd on here?!!

LadyInRedSox
2-9-09, 19:54
Exactly mate, she tried to bribe me before our game with a night in and a packet of crisps..:confused::D

Needless to say I expected more!

You blew your chance when you beat me (I mean beat in a metaphorical way not in a Chris Brown domestic violence literal way...obviously! :eek:)

LadyInRedSox
2-9-09, 19:58
who is gerd on here?!!

It's --Gerard-- but he's not on here anymore.
He's a poor student and all his free cash goes on cold beans and cheap beer, he can no longer afford an E season Ticket.

jambags
2-9-09, 20:07
oh, i think he has russia in my world cup league! has he quit the est league? cant see him on it!!

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 20:07
You blew your chance when you beat me (I mean beat in a metaphorical way not in a Chris Brown domestic violence literal way...obviously! :eek:)

Ah well such is life!!

Anyyyyway... Lets not get away from the issue at hand!

Do you have black hair?:D

LadyInRedSox
2-9-09, 20:15
Do you have black hair?:D

Is this going to end up being one of those "what are you wearing right now?" conversations? :p

Are you not on Facebook?

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 20:19
Is this going to end up being one of those "what are you wearing right now?" conversations? :p

Are you not on Facebook?

haha.. Only if you want it to be!:P

Seriously Ive just joined, you can be my first friend if you like..:D

LadyInRedSox
2-9-09, 20:21
haha.. Only if you want it to be!:P

Seriously Ive just joined, you can be my first friend if you like..:D

Are you making me your Facebook first? :eek: I'm not sure we're at that stage in our relationship yet.

I'll add you if I can find you...need a last name though.

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 20:27
Are you making me your Facebook first? :eek: I'm not sure we're at that stage in our relationship yet.

I'll add you if I can find you...need a last name though.

I'll write it on x11 forum then.. Can you not see members names on there anyway?

LadyInRedSox
2-9-09, 20:30
I'll write it on x11 forum then.. Can you not see members names on there anyway?

You can but you're just Kev on there I think.

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 20:32
You can but you're just Kev on there I think.

Oh, didnt realise that.. Ive put it on the forum anyway!

MacTheKnife76
2-9-09, 21:12

You called it!:eek:

How can I ever beat her again?:(

jambags
2-9-09, 22:56
told u mate, shes a little stunner isnt she!!!

MacTheKnife76
3-9-09, 14:09
Anyone else interested.. Not long before it starts.

Last bump!

jambags
3-9-09, 16:43
very very last bump!!!

comeon people, nothing to lose in having a go!!!

TheRiedle
26-3-13, 16:47
Hi everyone :)

I'm the Administrator of one of the fastest growing fantasy football leagues on "Expert Eleven", we have about 15 members off this forum, maybe even 20.

In order do join (it's free) just go to http://www.xperteleven.com and sign up, then once you are inside, use this link:
http://www.xperteleven.com/LeagueInvite.aspx?LID=256098&dh=4

And select a new team.

I either need 7 new teams in the next 2 days, or I need to sack 6-7 people from my league in the next 2 days, and I'd much rather the former than the latter. You'll be very very very glad you joined. Come on in, bring a friend. If you don't like it, you can leave, no problems, just let me know.

I'm serious about the photoshoots of me. There's tons of other fun stuff in there too.

There are also a few other leagues run by SoonToBeChampions, Jambags, Sevenman and LFCsince73 that I can direct you to, if you'd like more than one team. Ask me and I'll tell you how.

If you're already on Xpert and have the maximum quota of teams, it only costs 8 Euros to get an extra team for 6 months, and believe me, once you get inside my league... you'll see that's a bargain. If you didn't want to spend money on it, you're welcome to quit another league to join mine, as long as you don't quit the league of SoonToBeChampions, Jambags, Sevenman or LFCsince73, since they are my friends and we always back each other up and help each other's leagues.

Thank you!

(kiss)
SL

TheSoundLady
26-3-13, 17:28

I'm surprised you can smile while inhaling all the dust from the 6-year-old bump :D

TheRiedle
26-3-13, 17:33
I'm surprised you can smile while inhaling all the dust from the 6-year-old bump :D

You? Censored pics? What you playing at? :D

Jay-Cutlers-Thumb
26-3-13, 17:41
The **** is this? :D

TheRiedle
26-3-13, 17:45
The **** is this? :D

Soundlady striptease. If anyone's interested.

TheSoundLady
26-3-13, 17:48
There are clouds of dust coming off this thread and it's all my fault.

TheRiedle
26-3-13, 17:49
There are clouds of dust coming off this thread and it's all my fault.

TheSoundLady
26-3-13, 20:53

I have 2 pending applications named ForoBud365 and TerKoise - is that any of you guys? I want to let you in but I just want to make sure it's legit first. If that's any of you guys let me know :D And welcome :D

TheRiedle
26-3-13, 21:31

I have 2 pending applications named ForoBud365 and TerKoise - is that any of you guys? I want to let you in but I just want to make sure it's legit first. If that's any of you guys let me know :D And welcome :D

Sorry sweets not me. :D

MamadouTheHump
26-3-13, 22:06

Indeed!

Pics Noaw!

TheSoundLady
26-3-13, 22:19
Indeed!

Pics Noaw!

Awesome! You are now accepted! Enjoy :D

If ForoBud365 is here, let me know you're legit and you're in too :D

TheRiedle
26-3-13, 22:19
Indeed!

Pics Noaw!

Groanfield
27-3-13, 13:45
The game has changed a lot. Might take me a while to get back up to speed, but I've applied. Johnaldo9.