Notices
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LFCTV Online changes feedback

1. #1 Default LFCTV Online changes feedback 
    The new LFCTV Online area is now live and should be fully working across multiple devices (including iPhones, IPads etc).

A few things we are aware of:

1. We have an issue where clips are not playing for some older flash versions. If no clips will play for you please download the latest flash from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
    2. Some Chrome users are having an issue with live streams. Please see http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showpos...4&postcount=48 for a fix.
    3. It is not currently working on PS3
    4. The LFCTV and Archive pages don’t look great, we have further work to do here but the videos should play.

All of the above we are working on in the background. Any other issues please report below:
    A – The URL of the page you are on.
    B - Exactly what you see, any error messages etc.
    C – What machine and browser version you are using.
    D – If possible what flash player you have (right click on Flash and see ‘about’)

If you want to discuss general LFCTV Online issues (policies, ideas etc) please can you post these in a separate thread for now so we can concentrate on bugs.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

LFCStaffDavidChannon is offline Administrator
    Hi All,

Hopefully we can get some good technical and data feedback from this.

We are aware of some issues as pointed out above - and this is an Alpha release

Please keep this thread tidy and limited to feedback on content and technical issues.

For general feedback or questions on the availability of clips and restrictions please keep them to other threads on those subjects and not this thread

Enjoy - and keep the feedback coming

Thanks
    David Channon

I am on a MAC and using Google Chrome
    The pages all seem to be fuzzy.
    Interviews doesn't are split into years but no + sign to expand.
    When you click on the year the page loads a black page (not sure if this is expected)
    When you click on Premier League 2011/12 season + the games available are this season and wigan? when you click on that it lokos like the arsenal game? when you click play its gives an error message.
    Hundreds expands but the text overlaps the other text?

LFCStaffDavidChannon is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by flynny50 View Post
    I am on a MAC and using Google Chrome
    The pages all seem to be fuzzy.
    Interviews doesn't are split into years but no + sign to expand.
    When you click on the year the page loads a black page (not sure if this is expected)
    When you click on Premier League 2011/12 season + the games available are this season and wigan? when you click on that it lokos like the arsenal game? when you click play its gives an error message.
    Hundreds expands but the text overlaps the other text?
    Thanks flynny50.

* Not sure about the Fuzzy - will put some specific Mac Chrome testing on the to-do list

* Interviews should be working - the 2011 - 2012 is empty at the moment ( we have not imported the latest content ). The other seasons should have content in though. The seasons do not expand under interviews but if you click on them you should get a listing page.

* I can not see wigan in the menu? Just Arsenal and Sunderland. What exact page are you looking at.

* Hundreds we have noted.

Thanks

Very crisp video,tried various clips all seem stable.
    However still getting 'click here ' in blue writing,which then says I need to install Flash.?
    Also I cannot view LIVE LFCTV although I am logged in ?
    Apart from those little glitches LFC systems have done a great job.
    Thanx

Live clips are not currently working for iOS.

Old clips don't work on iOS and you get a rubbish blue message at the moment. Will be sorted soon.

Interviews now sorted.

Thread temporarily mirrored here:

http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showthread.php?t=271440

I am a member and my details are shown in the top right hand corner of the screen, but when I click on a video I get the message saying it's only available to online members.

Quote Originally Posted by barryh View Post
    I am a member and my details are shown in the top right hand corner of the screen, but when I click on a video I get the message saying it's only available to online members.
    I've checked your forum profile and your subscription is showing as current. Could you try logging out at www.liverpoolfc.tv and logging back in again to see if that helps?

If it doesn't please repeat the process but this time delete any LFC cookies before logging back in.

It seems to work ok. I had a bit of trouble to begin with but logging out and in again fixed that.

Occasional little stutters when starting up videos where I have to press play a few times. Shame it's not being updated yet so that I can watch the latest content.

The site is moving into Beta this afternoon!!
    Please note that the Live Match Coverage will not be being streamed to iOS devices this weekend but will be available on desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by caroline1012 View Post
    The site is moving into Beta this afternoon!!
    Please note that the Live Match Coverage will not be being streamed to iOS devices this weekend but will be available on desktop.
    Thanks Caroline

Am on Safari for Mac, understand that the lag is just part of the testing process. Interface is slow, but that is understandable. Just wanted to know if the quality is deliberately set low? The bitrate is worse than on the current site. Would be very disappointed if an 'upgrade' is actually a downgrade.

In today's world of fibre internet, would be great if it was a lot faster and if it were in HD! Would that be too much to ask?

Thanks for the feedback, it may be a couple of days before the tech team can report back so if you notice changes with the bitrate please let us know in the meantime.

Hi LFCTV,
    When I expand a topic in the navigation screen (Premiership, Europe) then expand the season (any season), I then have all the game choices.

The first choice I took was the 2011 Bolton (3-1) match. This appeared only as commentary.

So I started testing other matches in other topics, and no matter what game I select nothing plays. And now have no commentary.

Navigation is fine, but nothing plays.

I am running:
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
    Internet Explorer
    version: 9.0.8112.16421
    update version: 9.0.2

Hope this helps

Hi.

Can you provide the full URL you are visiting once you have hit the Bolton (3-1) link?

I think this will be:
    http://video.liverpoolfc.tv/video/pr...-adam-v-bolton

Can you expand on:

The first choice I took was the 2011 Bolton (3-1) match. This appeared only as commentary.
    Do you mean there's only sound on the video?

So I started testing other matches in other topics, and no matter what game I select nothing plays. And now have no commentary.
    As above, you get no video but also no sound?

Thanks

Lyndon
    Last edited by lyndon-lfc; 10-9-11 at 18:18. Reason: missread part of the issue

Hi,

I have an iPad 2 and have always been waiting and wanting to watch the LFC.TV video's on my iPad and after testing a few clips in the beta version site it seems to be working very well. The quality is great, just how it is on my iMac.

I live in Miami Florida and the load time/stream is fairly quick, the sound is good and overall it looks great.

I am really looking forward to the full released version as now I can watch the mighty reds while I'm on the go.

Keep up the great work LFC.TV.

Vik

have logged in and out several times but can not get any access anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by AJWood View Post
    have logged in and out several times but can not get any access anywhere.

Hi,

Looking at your profile I think you may be confusing www.liverpoolfc.tv/membership and LFCTV Online subscription: www.liverpoolfc.tv/video - easily done!

You need the latter to access the online video. The good news is you get a 3 month trial of it with membership. You should have recieved an email from LFC with a code in it. If you go to the video signup page and input the code your 3 month trial should kick in and with it your access to the video service and the extended message boards etc.

The images on the video page seems to be more blurred/cloudy as you mat have altered the image pixelation on the new site to accommodate them into the page.

The images seem slightly elongated. Please check as I am using a 15 inch laptop screen.

DickyKnees is offline Armchair supporter
    Used to have no problem with streaming the matches. About 15 minutes in it just keeps pausing every couple of minutes. Please fix it.

Also what clown decided to put the final score in the top lefthand corner ?

It's difficult enough as it is to navigate to the video and start it playing without seeing the score, but then I pause it and for some god-forsaken reason the final score appears. Thanks for ruining it for me !
    Well okay the scoreline didn't help

It may seem daft to you but it would be great to have a link that people could start the 90 minute video from without having to dodge their way through all the results. I can't get to matches these days but I still like to pretend it's live.
    Surely I can't be the only person who would like to watch the lads without knowing the score beforehand ?

hi there
    i used to be able to download individual goals from recent matches onto my pc but dont seem to be able to do this since the start of this season
    has this changed?

Quote Originally Posted by jsbratch View Post
    hi there
    i used to be able to download individual goals from recent matches onto my pc but dont seem to be able to do this since the start of this season
    has this changed?
    Downloads are discontinued, explanation is here:

http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showthr...ad#post6245320

The latest Agger interview isn't loading at all.

Just a reminder that this thread is for feedback relating to the new video platform. If you have a problem with accessing a specific clip please also use the conventional channels: www.liverpoolfc.tv/contact as our tech team may not pick it up within this thread.

Hello,

I can watch the match replays, interviews, etc correctly.

But when I go to LFCTV (live online TV), it doesn't work.

It takes long to load and when it does play, there's a noise (can't hear voices etc) and the image always stop, play again, stop again .../

I just switched on LFC Online TV but i cant hear any audio from the live stream.

orca16 is offline Armchair supporter
    Hi I just wanted to give some feedback on the videos, they are stuttering. During playing. So the action and commentary is hard to follow. When will the upgrade be finished?

?