Notices
Closed Thread
Page 156 of 186 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,680 of 5575

Thread: (FAO Mods) General requests in here-approve/merge/delete threads-start polls etc

  1. #4651  
    cravenz is offline Community Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    24,311
    Quote Originally Posted by adamclarklfc4eva View Post
    can I have a poll please mods on this thread: http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/threads...95#post7402795

    Just a simple, ''Tottenham, Chelsea or Don't Mind'' please, thanks
    Done.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #4652  
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,689
    Thread approval please.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #4653  
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    8,676
    My player ratings thread FD please mods! Thanks!
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #4654  
    cravenz is offline Community Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    24,311
    Done for both of you
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #4655  
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    13,689
    Cheeers fella.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #4656  
    LFCDynamic is offline Newcomer of the Year
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,065
    Hey just started a thread - ''One More Season''
    Thanks in advance. If I have to add something more plz tell me. (But only if necessary)
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #4657  
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    26,024
    New Barca thread to be approved

    Thanks mods
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #4658  
    AlessoAfrojackAvicii is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,353
    Please approve my Tevez thread.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #4659  
    LFCDynamic is offline Newcomer of the Year
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,065
    Quote Originally Posted by LFCDynamic View Post
    Hey just started a thread - ''One More Season''
    Thanks in advance. If I have to add something more plz tell me. (But only if necessary)
    reminder
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #4660  
    ShayGuevara is offline Over the (Irish) sea poster of the year
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    11,337
    Can you review my Commoli/ Money ball thread by Paul Tomkins for apporoval please mods.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #4661  
    LFCDynamic is offline Newcomer of the Year
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,065
    Quote Originally Posted by ShayGuevara View Post
    Can you review my Commoli/ Money ball thread by Paul Tomkins for apporoval please mods.
    tht *** be interesting, I posted something like tht on off-topics section 2 days after the movie released only to receive answers from users who knew nothing about the movie or the book
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #4662  
    cravenz is offline Community Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    24,311
    Approved 3 threads mentioned.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #4663  
    LFCDynamic is offline Newcomer of the Year
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,065
    Quote Originally Posted by cravenz View Post
    Approved 3 threads mentioned.
    ty
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #4664  
    Liverpoolforme is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30,018
    Can a Mod please lock the old Garcia's bar??

    Thanks muchly.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #4665  
    ASSASSIN is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    33,604
    please could the old Garcia,s bar be locked as we have reached 96 pages thank you
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #4666  
    cravenz is offline Community Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    24,311
    Closed the thread requested.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #4667  
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,300
    I just posted a thread of an article by Sid Lowe on Javier Mascherano and I forgot to put the link up to the article.

    If a moderator could approve the thread soon I can edit it to add the source to the original article before I leave home it would be appreciated, thanks.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #4668  
    cravenz is offline Community Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    24,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeelover View Post
    I just posted a thread of an article by Sid Lowe on Javier Mascherano and I forgot to put the link up to the article.

    If a moderator could approve the thread soon I can edit it to add the source to the original article before I leave home it would be appreciated, thanks.
    Done
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #4669  
    LFCDynamic is offline Newcomer of the Year
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,065
    Quote Originally Posted by cravenz View Post
    Done
    Could u plz add a - video to my thread "One More Season"

    thanks and sorry for bothering.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #4670  
    cravenz is offline Community Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    24,311
    Quote Originally Posted by LFCDynamic View Post
    Could u plz add a - video to my thread "One More Season"

    thanks and sorry for bothering.
    I've done it, did you want it differently though?

    And not a problem at all.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #4671  
    LFCDynamic is offline Newcomer of the Year
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,065
    Quote Originally Posted by cravenz View Post
    I've done it, did you want it differently though?

    And not a problem at all.
    Nope it's just hw I wanted, ty. I just didn't want people to get into the thread, and call me a libelous git.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #4672  
    OldSniperwolfy96 is offline The boy that cried sniperwolf!
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,113
    Can you close all threads in FD which is basically identical to other threads in the top 3-4 pages.

    See Ya next week.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #4673  
    AlessoAfrojackAvicii is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,353
    Why wasn't my Carlos Tevez thread approved?

    Apologies. it was, thanks.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #4674  
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    6,431
    Can I have my Carra thread in FD approved please?
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #4675  
    bilsland is offline Community Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    26,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Campos View Post
    Can I have my Carra thread in FD approved please?
    That one liner is not enough to approve as a new thread, in fact it should go in the thread further up the page on the discussion for the case for a new defence. It would be better for you to outline your own feelings or opinion on the subject and asking for further discussion, rather than expecting everyone else to make your case for you.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #4676  
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    6,431
    Quote Originally Posted by bilsland View Post
    That one liner is not enough to approve as a new thread, in fact it should go in the thread further up the page on the discussion for the case for a new defence. It would be better for you to outline your own feelings or opinion on the subject and asking for further discussion, rather than expecting everyone else to make your case for you.
    Fair enough, I only posted it as a debate starter. I wasn't expecting anybody to make a case for me. It was more of a question than a statement but I'll make a better post of it. Thanks.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #4677  
    bilsland is offline Community Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    26,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Campos View Post
    Fair enough, I only posted it as a debate starter. I wasn't expecting anybody to make a case for me. It was more of a question than a statement but I'll make a better post of it. Thanks.
    Good I'll look forward to seeing it with more substance although you might get some stick on the subject matter
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #4678  
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,523
    **The FA Cup final thread**

    Weeks away I know but come on we need to discuss this massive game, I can't wait!!!
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #4679  
    cravenz is offline Community Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    24,311
    Quote Originally Posted by -Willo- View Post
    **The FA Cup final thread**

    Weeks away I know but come on we need to discuss this massive game, I can't wait!!!
    Done.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #4680  
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    26,024
    new thread please mods?

    thanks
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •