Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 2314

Thread: The Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WinterPoolStark View Post
    Anyone played one of those Hunting simulator games? Any good?
    Back in the day, yes. Unfortunately they were always a few steps behind the FPS market at that time and they were quite simplistic. Not really my thing tbh.
    Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by S_7 View Post
    Hmmm. To me, that sounds like a better system, it would constantly do my head in when I was about to run and collect a token and someone else would get there first. It leads to people waiting for them to spawn and overusing them.

What access do you have on the beta?
    I think the majority of gamers think it's a better, deeper system now. I just want it to be easy I liked the Battlefield 1 system where you spawn in to it when one is available (nice and simple, no skills required).

I think there are 3 different maps across eras (I only played one). You get a crate of 'goodies' for playing the Beta which you can carry over to the main game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloader View Post
    Back in the day, yes. Unfortunately they were always a few steps behind the FPS market at that time and they were quite simplistic. Not really my thing tbh.
    I might give that 'Call of the Wild' or whatever a shot (ahem), I've heard the graphics are brilliant and there's a real satisfaction when you get a kill.

Anyone interested in the new 'Mordor' game? Came out today

Will definitely get it at some point. Wanted it for my birthday but the gf got me concert tickets instead. Need to work on my hint dropping.

First one was class love the memory system in that game, looking forward to this one but just don’t see myself getting it till Christmas. I already have too many games I don’t play.

Iím doing really well on FUT this year. I bought ones to watch Salah for 120K coins and he is now going on the market for 400K. He will rise even higher as well.

First one was class love the memory system in that game, looking forward to this one but just don’t see myself getting it till Christmas. I already have too many games I don’t play.
    God, that rings a bell.
    Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloader View Post
    God, that rings a bell.
    Honestly, I’ve got a game from last Christmas still in the plastic it came in.

I was playing Fifa 18 and the game decided to cheat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBSra4LdWEg

First one was class love the memory system in that game, looking forward to this one but just donít see myself getting it till Christmas. I already have too many games I donít play.
    Let me guess - great at buying them though - all with good intentions! Me too.

Been playing Daytona (arcade) on my xbox!

God it brings back memories of actual arcades - sitting in the booths with a steering wheel racing a group of mates!

Still has something about it, despite the age!

Quote Originally Posted by DantesShadow View Post
    I think I get more excited at the thought of playing them, then when it comes round to it I’m tired and just go on FIFA.

Quote Originally Posted by DantesShadow View Post
    You should see my steam library.

Just waiting for CoD to come out at the moment. Nothing else is taking my fancy, and I'm a bit bored of BF1.

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL. View Post
    Just waiting for CoD to come out at the moment. Nothing else is taking my fancy, and I'm a bit bored of BF1.
    Bored of BF1?! Wow... To be fair I play a few games and love to pop into BF1... The Russian maps are amazing

Quote Originally Posted by AngriestRed View Post
    Bored of BF1?! Wow... To be fair I play a few games and love to pop into BF1... The Russian maps are amazing
    I've played it quite a lot recently to be fair.

I enjoy BF and CoD, but am a CoD player at heart.

lonewolf kal is online now Boot Room insider
    Honestly, I’ve got a game from last Christmas still in the plastic it came in.
    had elder scrolls: morrowind for about ten years before i got around to playing it..thankfully it was worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by PHIL. View Post
    I've played it quite a lot recently to be fair.

I enjoy BF and CoD, but am a CoD player at heart.
    CoD is the same thing year after year and these last couple of wall running advanced **** have been absolutely terrible... I have enjoyed the Modern Warfare, Black Ops and World at War campaigns... Looking forward to the story for this new one as well... Multiplayer is what makes me want to launch my tv and console through a wall

CoD is the same thing year after year and these last couple of wall running advanced **** have been absolutely terrible... I have enjoyed the Modern Warfare, Black Ops and World at War campaigns... Looking forward to the story for this new one as well... Multiplayer is what makes me want to launch my tv and console through a wall
    After Modern Warfare 2, it was all downhill.

TheRiedle is online now First team regular
    Fifa is exactly the same **** as last year. Bored of it already.
    ?

WilbertoSilva is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRiedle View Post
    Fifa is exactly the same **** as last year. Bored of it already.
    It's not, they've made the worst parts of 17 even more prominent this year. Ping pong passing is *********** ridiculous now, players can just tap pass instantly and the game will find them a pass, even if it means their player doing a 180 spin and playing a 20 yard pass through 3 of your players. It's just idiotic. Defenders are woeful this year too, takes an age to actually gain control of one (I'm on manual switching) and even longer for them to react and turn. 'Keepers are patheticly bad, every shot goes in.

How many clean sheets have you had? I only play online, and I'd say I've had maybe one clean sheet so far. Even games I absolutely dominate will end up 2-1 or some such. I've barely played it as I genuinely get angry by how **** it is.

Quote Originally Posted by WilbertoSilva View Post
    It's not, they've made the worst parts of 17 even more prominent this year. Ping pong passing is *********** ridiculous now, players can just tap pass instantly and the game will find them a pass, even if it means their player doing a 180 spin and playing a 20 yard pass through 3 of your players. It's just idiotic. Defenders are woeful this year too, takes an age to actually gain control of one (I'm on manual switching) and even longer for them to react and turn. 'Keepers are patheticly bad, every shot goes in.

How many clean sheets have you had? I only play online, and I'd say I've had maybe one clean sheet so far. Even games I absolutely dominate will end up 2-1 or some such. I've barely played it as I genuinely get angry by how **** it is.
    Like I said its still the same gameplay from last year, you attack people contain, people break you're exposed they score. It's *********** boring.
    ?

Like I said its still the same gameplay from last year, you attack people contain, people break you're exposed they score. It's *********** boring.
    It's awful. This 'momentum' nonsense is still pretty evident too, where the game levels it up if you're so much better than someone else, just to make the games closer. You can't pass, can't defend, lose every header, have to win about 8 tackles just to win the ball, and your 'keeper is awful.

It's a worse version of 17.

It's awful. This 'momentum' nonsense is still pretty evident too, where the game levels it up if you're so much better than someone else, just to make the games closer. You can't pass, can't defend, lose every header, have to win about 8 tackles just to win the ball, and your 'keeper is awful.

It's a worse version of 17.
    Youtube and Esport generation have ruined the game, found every crappy exploits and use it to their advantage. *********** hate it, never once have I been this bored of a fifa game in the last 15 years.
    ?

felt the keepers are also rubbish, might try PES this year
    Eagle Face Moron

I agree. Battlefield 1 and Star Wars Battlefront are my go to games, so darn good!

Youtube and Esport generation have ruined the game, found every crappy exploits and use it to their advantage. *********** hate it, never once have I been this bored of a fifa game in the last 15 years.
    Yeah, that's true. I play R6 Siege too, and that's the exact same. People glitching through walls or gaining cheap kills from **** they've seen on YT. I'll never understand why people play a game and look for the easiest way to win, rather than actually learn how to be good at it but hey ho.

Yeah, I didn't buy the recent one for that reason.

Excited to go back to boots on the ground.

Anyone played Dead Space? How does it compare to Alien Isolation for Horror scares?