Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 74

Thread: Android Apps

  1. #1 Default Android Apps 
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71,305
    Just wondered what FREE Android Apps for phones, people recommended. There is a good one that tells you what stars are visable.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #2  
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    30,093
    Dont know. Buy an iPhone.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #3  
    TheGhostOfDotTeeVeePast is offline LFC Hall of Fame Resident
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    100,515
    lol Android
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #4  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-Ninis View Post
    Dont know. Buy an iPhone.
    They need apps too :S
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #5  
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    30,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverdinner View Post
    They need apps too :S
    If you need to know good free apple apps I could give you dozens.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #6  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-Ninis View Post
    If you need to know good free apple apps I could give you dozens.
    My Dad has the Iphone 4 so yes please if you can be bothered.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #7  
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    20,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverdinner View Post
    Just wondered what FREE Android Apps for phones, people recommended. There is a good one that tells you what stars are visable.
    Google sky map?

    I like -

    3
    Air Horn
    Light Saber
    aSpankBooty
    Bubble
    Chess
    DolphinHD (browser)
    Lovefilm
    eBay
    Flashlight
    I miss you (gets blow jobs)
    IMDb
    Layar
    Liverpool FC
    MapDroyd
    PicSay
    PostSecret
    Shazam
    Shopper
    Sky+
    UK TV Droid
    Urban Dictionary
    VLC
    XBMC Remote
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #8  
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    30,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverdinner View Post
    My Dad has the Iphone 4 so yes please if you can be bothered.
    Crap.

    Ok check again in the morning and I should have a whole list for you.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #9  
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    20,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-Ninis View Post
    Dont know. Buy an iPhone.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Higgy- View Post
    lol Android
    lol
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #10  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71,305
    Quote Originally Posted by rakood View Post
    Google sky map?

    I like -

    3
    Air Horn
    Light Saber
    aSpankBooty
    Bubble
    Chess
    DolphinHD (browser)
    Lovefilm
    eBay
    Flashlight
    I miss you (gets blow jobs)
    IMDb
    Layar
    Liverpool FC
    MapDroyd
    PicSay
    PostSecret
    Shazam
    Shopper
    Sky+
    UK TV Droid
    Urban Dictionary
    VLC
    XBMC Remote
    Are they all android? thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-Ninis View Post
    Crap.

    Ok check again in the morning and I should have a whole list for you.
    Dont bother with a massive list. He will just get bored of it. Appreciate it though.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #11  
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    20,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverdinner View Post
    Are they all android? thanks
    Yes
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #12  
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    14,925
    **** the iPhone.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #13  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71,305
    Quote Originally Posted by rakood View Post
    Yes
    Cheers

    any more anybody?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #14  
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverdinner View Post
    Cheers

    any more anybody?
    ak notepad
    beebplayer
    msn talk
    sky+
    tubedroid (or anything that downloads hd vids from youtube)
    TuneInRadio (ANY station you want)

    only free ones i use x)
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #15  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71,305
    Quote Originally Posted by L-E-S-S-T-H-A-N View Post
    ak notepad
    beebplayer
    msn talk
    sky+
    tubedroid (or anything that downloads hd vids from youtube)
    TuneInRadio (ANY station you want)

    only free ones i use x)
    know of any daft fun ones?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #16  
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverdinner View Post
    know of any daft fun ones?
    you should grab the emulators the market has, they are only 1 or 2 dollars. played pokemon, sonic, crash, street fighter and all those classics for days. you need the roms from websites off the net though. (Gensoid)

    but back to the free ones,

    try the "Papi" games. PapiJump is probably the best. PapiRiver too
    Bonsai Blast is good
    ThrottleCopter
    "Bebbled" is good too, before it starts becoming impossible......
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #17  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71,305
    Quote Originally Posted by L-E-S-S-T-H-A-N View Post
    you should grab the emulators the market has, they are only 1 or 2 dollars. played pokemon, sonic, crash, street fighter and all those classics for days. you need the roms from websites off the net though. (Gensoid)

    but back to the free ones,

    try the "Papi" games. PapiJump is probably the best. PapiRiver too
    Bonsai Blast is good
    ThrottleCopter
    "Bebbled" is good too, before it starts becoming impossible......
    Thanks a lot mate. Sure I can muster a few quid
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #18  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71,305
    Any more apps chaps?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #19  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,941
    Stud Finder. Its not a dating app, its for finding studs in the wall. If you are looking to hang stuff.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #20  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71,305
    Quote Originally Posted by RalloOoOoOoO View Post
    Stud Finder. Its not a dating app, its for finding studs in the wall. If you are looking to hang stuff.
    That would be so very useful..........

    haha
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #21  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverdinner View Post
    That would be so very useful..........

    haha
    it would be, never know when you want to pop the telly on the wall. can also get a spirit level on there which im sure you know.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #22  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71,305
    Quote Originally Posted by L-E-S-S-T-H-A-N View Post
    you should grab the emulators the market has, they are only 1 or 2 dollars. played pokemon, sonic, crash, street fighter and all those classics for days. you need the roms from websites off the net though. (Gensoid)

    but back to the free ones,

    try the "Papi" games. PapiJump is probably the best. PapiRiver too
    Bonsai Blast is good
    ThrottleCopter
    "Bebbled" is good too, before it starts becoming impossible......
    I searched Pokemon but didnt see the games :S
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #23  
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,352
    MEGATRON should know all about them...
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #24  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71,305
    Anyone?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #25  
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverdinner View Post
    I searched Pokemon but didnt see the games :S
    to play games like pokemon, sonic etc, you need the emulators first.

    so on the market, the Mega drive is called "Gensoid", lets say you download that, then you must go online (google.com and search for Mega Drive ROMS) download them, and transfer them onto your phone. the same goes for the pokemon, "GameBoid" and you google gameboy games, and find pokemon or whatever, download it and transfer it to your phone, boot up GameBoid and load the pokemon game.

    get to androidforums.com anyway, thats way more helpful than us lot on here
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #26  
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-Ninis View Post
    Dont know. Buy an iPhone.
    iPhone's suck..

    the future is Android.. Deal with it!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #27  
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPatLogic View Post
    iPhone's suck..

    the future is Android.. Deal with it!
    Haven't Android now taken the greater share of the market? That seems to back up your statement.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #28  
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    20,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe11 View Post
    Haven't Android now taken the greater share of the market? That seems to back up your statement.
    Not really, over how many handsets is that? You can't really compare the OS for that reason, the iPhone remains the most popular handset
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #29  
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,372
    Quote Originally Posted by dookar View Post
    Not really, over how many handsets is that? You can't really compare the OS for that reason, the iPhone remains the most popular handset
    I'm not sure on the stats, it's just something I've read and heard many times recently. But we are finally seeing some handsets that are matching the iPhone and (IMO) better than it...and I think people are coming down from this hype the iPhone carries. A few iPhone owners I know are switching to a handset running android, they tell me it's nice to be able to do what they want to do with their phone, not what apple wants.

    But this has nothing to do with apps
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #30  
    50P-WSTB-Head is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,033
    Barcode scanner is very good, will save you a few bob in the long run.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •