Notices
Reply to Thread

Thread: Memorial Service Info 15th April Will you be there

1. #1 Default Memorial Service Info 15th April Will you be there 
    Tonights mesage I just recieved from the HJC<P>The Hillsborough Justice Campaign (HJC) we be holding its usual Memorial<BR>&gt; Procession to mark the 13th Anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster on<BR>&gt; Monday 15th April 2002, prior to this years Memorial Service which takes<BR>&gt; place at Anfield.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; The Procession will commence from the HJC shop/office (134,Oakfield Rd,<BR>&gt; Anfield) & will proceed to the Memorial on Anfield Rd, were words of<BR>&gt; remembrance will be said by local religious minister Kelvin Bolton &<BR>&gt; flowers will be laid.<BR>&gt; The Procession will end in time for everyone to join the service inside<BR>&gt; Anfield.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; The Procession starts at 2pm (meet by 1.30pm) from the shop, which will be<BR>&gt; open from 11.30am were tea & coffee will be served.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; All are welcome to join us to remember the 96 men,women & children who<BR>lost<BR>&gt; their lives on the 15th April 1989.<P><BR>Join us there is you can, EVERYONE is welcome, lets full the ground - <P>They will always be remembered
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

I\'m going Mac, always do. <P>It\'s the first holiday form for work I fill in at the start of each year.<P>Justice for the 96\'

Have never missed it & that wont change on monday!<P>I\'ll be there.

cheers macca1972 I\'ll be there as usual, hope ya dont mind ay copy the service details, hope its ok<P>Hillsborough Family Support Group<BR>13th Hillsborough Memorial Service <BR>Monday 15th April 2002 will be the 13th anniversary of the disaster in Sheffield that<BR>cost the lives of 96 fellow supporters. The Hillsborough Family Support Group is<BR>once again organising a memorial service to mark the occasion and remember those<BR>who died. <BR>The service will be inter-denominational and take place in the Kop. Doors will open<BR>at 2.00 p.m. and the families will take their seats at 2.30 p.m. As in previous years we<BR>expect the service to be well attended and therefore request you allow plenty if time<BR>to get here and take your seats no later than 2.20 p.m. <BR>The service will; start at 2.45 p.m. and conclude at approximately 3.30 p.m. As we<BR>call the names of each individual a candle will be lit in their memory. We will<BR>observe a minute’s silence at 3.06 p.m. and end the service with the singing of You’ll<BR>Never Walk Alone. <BR>All are welcome to join. <BR>Tickets are not required and we extend an open invitation to you all to join the<BR>families, representatives of Liverpool FC and thousands of fellow football fans in our<BR>annual act of remembrance. <BR>Trevor Hicks,<BR>Chairman - HFSG

^. . . . . . . .

It's been a week since the verdict we all knew was coming.
    It's good to bump this.
    The first post in this forum.

RIP the 96.