Notices
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice

raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    The cockroach's will eventually be stamped on, the vermin dragged from there ivory towers and Justice will be seen to be done.
    JFT 96
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

No one will be held accountable for Hillsborough. They are either already dead or will be protected by the establishment they serve, even though their negligence, callousness and conspiracy will be exposed for all to see.

Socratease is offline LFC Forums Moderator
    People will be and are accountable in regard to the tragedy of Hillsborough. It does not matter if an individual is living or has passed on in respect to responsibility, but it matters to the families that their loved ones who are no longer here due to no fault of their own - are not.

Justice is about getting things put right and corrected for all to see. It is primarily about accountability, justice is what we seek and expect without any cover ups, just the facts.
    The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. Socrates.

ASSASSIN is offline First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Socratease View Post

It is now accepted that the families fought this battle, with no glimpse of vindication for so long, only out of love for their relatives. So, at the end of her life, Williams, with other Hillsborough families, was recognised not as part of some Liverpool rabble but as a shining example: an everyday person embodying the extraordinary power and depth of human love.
    Superb, by David Conn of the Guardian.

Well deserved recognition broadcasted by the BBC last night, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjAFsad03A0

Well deserved recognition broadcasted by the BBC last night, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjAFsad03A0
    Definitely

Let us hope that Justice is achieved for the 96 sooner rather than later for the survivors and those who have passed since from the tragedy of Hillsborough April 15th 1989.
    Last edited by Socratease; 17-12-13 at 00:45.

RIP Anne Williams

JFT96.

"Don't let force have such a control of you that you allow your hate to trample justice down."

Sophocles, 'Ajax'.

Justice for the 96!

If you have not seen this BBC Newsnight report, broadcast on February 3rd 2014 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy016UOvJNQ ~ please watch and understand the depth of concern in making sure that justice is seen to be done and that people are accountable for misdirection and cover up.

JFT96

Review and learn, always keep in mind the intrinsic aspect of the true need for justice.

Justice for the 96 and for their families.

Quote Originally Posted by BVA View Post
    Steve rotherham just retweeted a guardian report about the police force involved and there fabrication of evidence 5 years early when trying to prosecute 95 miners during the miners strike
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...attle-orgreave

Small opening paragraph there, but the article is much longer, you can read it here
    Top notch post, BVA, it illustrates a lack of temperance, but more importantly an orchestrated culture of covering up.

It does not just saddened me, it sickens me that this could be passed as to be somehow be acceptable.

This original thread was posted in 2011, the quote/link is from 2012 and it needs to be considered.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...attle-orgreave

Last edited by Socratease; 10-2-14 at 23:44.

Today,22:57

Socratease

Community Moderator

(Justice) 20-9-12,23:12

{The first steps towards justice are being taken but it will take time - hopefully not too much time due to the fact it has been 23 years since the disaster at Hillsborough. We have been both vindicated and exhonerated at long last.

The truth, viewed both subjectively and objectively, must be considered with evidential examination.

Justice is the examination of the facts with a metaphorical fine toothed comb. Justice is a matter of conscience at the end of the day. The evidence now exposed gives both progress and an egress of a long fought for fight for acknowledgement of the suffering caused over all of these years and tears.}

It is important that we comprehend the significance of the Hillsborough Inquests now being active, allow the evidence to be examined in a court of law.

The examination of emotion in relation to the immediacy of the Hillsborough disaster has evolved with dignified examination and education over the years from the families affected and those who were there - and also those who witnessed it live on the television on the live broadcast and radio from the BBC and local news on that day.

A great deal of work has been achieved by oh so many people in regard to ensuring and achieving justice for the 96 over the years, let the evidence speak for it's self upon factual examination in court, let us remember each of them, all of the 96, in our hearts on April the 15th at Anfield this year with hope in our hearts and faith that justice will be seen to be done.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/history/hillsborough

JTF96.

If it is found and actually proven that the families of the 96 have been under secretive surveillance this would prove to be an horrific abuse of power by someone/the establishment.

I truly hope that this is not the case, after all we are all encouraged to believe that we are all valued as important members of our demographic within our established(?) democracy.

It is in the court that the facts will be examined.

JFT96

Not sure that this is the correct thread for this post - Mods please feel free to move, as deemed appropriate.

Mrs Denza and myself have just returned from a cruise, where we had the grave misfortune to meet a retired SYP officer who claimed to be on duty at Hillsborough.

A very unpleasant experience.
    Last edited by Denza Red; 23-3-14 at 18:15. Reason: Returned from holiday today and missed 'Sticky' Re= active inquest. Deleted.
    Live every day as if it was your last........because one day, it will be.

tweepie is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Denza, I read what you deleted from your post. (Mods can see edited content)
    You did right to delete it.

I hope you've calmed down from your experience now.
    YNWA

Kudos, Denza.

Thanks Tweepie, my experience is nothing compared to that of the families. As I said, I wouldn't have posted if I had seen the warning.

Many thanks Socratease, I hope to meet this guy in an isolated alley one dark night!!

For April 15th, 25 years on,

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/patchvideo

NACNUD is offline Justice Campaigner Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Denza Red~ View Post
    Not sure that this is the correct thread for this post - Mods please feel free to move, as deemed appropriate.

Mrs Denza and myself have just returned from a cruise, where we had the grave misfortune to meet a retired SYP officer who claimed to be on duty at Hillsborough.

A very unpleasant experience.

Morning Denza......can only try and imagine what that was like........

This time hopefully truth and justice will prevail.........

Justice for all......

NACNUD is offline Justice Campaigner Extraordinaire
    Heard a story today and thought I would share it with you.......went down to Greatie market today[that's a very well known market in Liverpool for those who don't know] and as I was walking past a fruit stall a man stopped me, touched my don't buy the s*n badge and said 'have you seen the new silver badges for the 25th.Anniversary so I replied in telling him 'yes' and that I had got one from the HJC shop before the game on Wednesday....He then started telling me that he was there on that fateful day in the stands above Lepings Lane and that his son was one of many trying to help fans up into the stand above and to safety.....he told us that the people of Sheffield especially around the ground really were amazing with all our fans after and so much so, a couple of weeks after he filled up his van with fruit, drove over to Sheffield and gave it all to the Children's Hospital as a thank you for the kindness everyone had shown them. He is now planning to go again next month and doing the same for the 25th. Anniversary....

Respect to you Mr.Bennet........YNWA.

JFT.96.

Quote Originally Posted by NACNUD View Post
    Heard a story today and thought I would share it with you.......went down to Greatie market today[that's a very well known market in Liverpool for those who don't know] and as I was walking past a fruit stall a man stopped me, touched my don't buy the s*n badge and said 'have you seen the new silver badges for the 25th.Anniversary so I replied in telling him 'yes' and that I had got one from the HJC shop before the game on Wednesday....He then started telling me that he was there on that fateful day in the stands above Lepings Lane and that his son was one of many trying to help fans up into the stand above and to safety.....he told us that the people of Sheffield especially around the ground really were amazing with all our fans after and so much so, a couple of weeks after he filled up his van with fruit, drove over to Sheffield and gave it all to the Children's Hospital as a thank you for the kindness everyone had shown them. He is now planning to go again next month and doing the same for the 25th. Anniversary....

JFT.96.
    Commendable and remarkable.

JTF96

Quote Originally Posted by NACNUD View Post

JFT.96.
    Restores your faith in human nature - respect.