Notices
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice

1. #1 Eternal Flame Justice 
    Socratease is offline LFC Forums Moderator
    Justice for the 96 - what matters here is that justice is seen to be done for all to be witnessed on an unequivocal basis. However, it is not in this case of our loss due to certain self exhonerating individuals who say they have moved onto other jobs/employment now and therefore it has nothing to do with them.

Many people in the past have even gone to the extent of changing their identities to avoid justice. Balance this with some who to this day still deny their participation of action/inaction and reporting responsibility of the actual events of that terrible day.

There is no care, they are covering themselves with new activities and pastimes. After all it has been many years. What about the families who have had to cope with empty beds and empty chairs, no favourite foods or clothing to shop for - only tears when picking up a remembered once held favourite?

Is it not surprising that personal effects are kept alive as they once were, their personal possessions are still here though they themselves are now gone, through no fault of their own?

What about the need for justice?

Was/Is it only one paper that behaved this way after the events of 15th April 1989? Yes, and they thought that their manufactured stereotypes were an understood agreement across Fleet Street with their irreverent penchant, but at least Fleet Street did not believe in the 'percieved collective wisdom' of the individual ignorance of that paper and it's history of continual screw ups.

We do not seek 'revenge' for painful slights against us, we seek justice and accountability for mistakes and ommissions - as well as the lies that were told in print against us just to sell a newspaper (which I used to cut up into squares the following day for the outside toilet in the backyard when I was a kid).

... I hope one day that these people who abstain from their past responsibilities will understand one day that when Samuel Butler wrote, 'It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost all.', is ironic and not a pseudonym. What matters is that it is better to love and treasure who we still have living and most of all remember those whom we have lost. The fact is it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, and we loved our ones, all ninety six of them - that we have lost and they will always be remembered.

Justice...

Last edited by Socratease; 23-5-11 at 00:31.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Brilliantly touching post, mate. Well done.

You will truly NEVER WALK ALONE.

JFT96

Your response is truly appreciated mate, thank you.

JFT96

Justice for the ninety six.

Brilliant post mate, dont know else to say apart from that.

YNWA JFT96

Quote Originally Posted by Socratease View Post
    Justice for the 96 - what matters here is that justice is seen to be done for all to be witnessed on an unequivocal basis. However, it is not in this case of our loss due to certain self exhonerating individuals who say they have moved onto other jobs/employment now and therefore it has nothing to do with them.

Many people in the past have even gone to the extent of changing their identities to avoid justice. Balance this with some who to this day still deny their participation of action/inaction and reporting responsibility of the actual events of that terrible day.

There is no care, they are covering themselves with new activities and pastimes. After all it has been many years. What about the families who have had to cope with empty beds and empty chairs, no favourite foods or clothing to shop for - only tears when picking up a remembered once held favourite?

Is it not surprising that personal effects are kept alive as they once were, their personal possessions are still here though they themselves are now gone, through no fault of their own?

What about the need for justice?

Was/Is it only one paper that behaved this way after the events of 15th April 1989? Yes, and they thought that their manufactured stereotypes were an understood agreement across Fleet Street with their irreverent penchant, but at least Fleet Street did not believe in the 'percieved collective wisdom' of the individual ignorance of that paper and it's history of continual screw ups.

We do not seek 'revenge' for painful slights against us, we seek justice and accountability for mistakes and ommissions - as well as the lies that were told in print against us just to sell a newspaper (which I used to cut up into squares the following day for the outside toilet in the backyard when I was a kid).

... I hope one day that these people who abstain from their past responsibilities will understand one day that when Samuel Butler wrote, 'It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost all.', is ironic and not a pseudonym. What matters is that it is better to love and treasure who we still have living and most of all remember those whom we have lost. The fact is it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, and we loved our ones, all ninety six of them - that we have lost and they will always be remembered.

Justice...

magnificent mate ynwa

JFT96.

always remembered,never to be forgotten.

Justice

seven letters to help in heaven.
    NOT TOO MUCH TOO ASK?
    JFT96.

Justice for the 96.

Steve Rotheram speaking in Parliament -

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/video/inte...speech-in-full
    Last edited by Socratease; 9-4-12 at 20:47.

Steve rotherham just retweeted a guardian report about the police force involved and there fabrication of evidence 5 years early when trying to prosecute 95 miners during the miners strike
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...attle-orgreave

Hillsborough and Battle of Orgreave: one police force, two disgraces
    South Yorkshire police, who blamed Liverpool supporters for the disaster in 1989, had made strikingly similar blunders during the miners' strike in 1984, when 95 men were prosecuted for rioting all were acquitted amid allegations of fabrication

Speaking to the Guardian, the prominent lawyer Michael Mansfield QC and the Merseyside MP and shadow cabinet minister Maria Eagle said they believed South Yorkshire police's conduct at Orgreave and in its aftermath, when it brought failed prosecutions against 95 miners, revealed a culture of malpractice with impunity that had not been remedied by the time the same force policed the Hillsborough disaster in 1989.

The similarities between the events have not been fully explored, they argue, but the links will help to inform the Hillsborough families' fight for some form of "justice" the full truth about what happened to the victims, and accountability from those culpable.
    Small opening paragraph there, but the article is much longer, you can read it here

Justice4the 96!!!! YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

I was thinking of an idea, hear me out and let me know what you think, of designing a very unique shirt dedicated to the 96 and Hillsborough and the shirt can be bought by liverpool fans with all the money going to the hillsborough foundation charity. It can be distributed worldwide too so many others from other countries can contribute. The shirt can be worn by all Liverpool fans from around the world every April 15th

I don't want to offend anyone and I am by no means saying or suggestting that a shirt shows we care for the 96, because we do that with our hearts but I was thinking that it could be a visual representation to others.

I was thinking that the back of the shirt could have 96 on the back with justice and then have a big 'don't buy the sun' logo on the front because lots of people here in London just buy that pathetic newspaper. So by visually debating that you should not buy the sun it could help a bit?
    I'm just thinking of another way of helping raise more awareness to younger generations and showing further support.

With the candle/fire part of the lfc logo in various places. The shirt would be black in terms of colour. I have a rough design for it in my head and if people think its a good idea and would like to see my idea, please let me know including the mods. I hope people like the idea and that it does not offend in anyway and if it does I am sorry and I have no intention to upset anyone.

naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Justice For The 96

Jft96
    ynwa

Quote Originally Posted by 7SUAREZZZZZZZZZZZZ View Post
    Justice4the 96!!!! YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

I was thinking of an idea, hear me out and let me know what you think, of designing a very unique shirt dedicated to the 96 and Hillsborough and the shirt can be bought by liverpool fans with all the money going to the hillsborough foundation charity. It can be distributed worldwide too so many others from other countries can contribute. The shirt can be worn by all Liverpool fans from around the world every April 15th

I don't want to offend anyone and I am by no means saying or suggestting that a shirt shows we care for the 96, because we do that with our hearts but I was thinking that it could be a visual representation to others.

I was thinking that the back of the shirt could have 96 on the back with justice and then have a big 'don't buy the sun' logo on the front because lots of people here in London just buy that pathetic newspaper. So by visually debating that you should not buy the sun it could help a bit?
    I'm just thinking of another way of helping raise more awareness to younger generations and showing further support.

With the candle/fire part of the lfc logo in various places. The shirt would be black in terms of colour. I have a rough design for it in my head and if people think its a good idea and would like to see my idea, please let me know including the mods. I hope people like the idea and that it does not offend in anyway and if it does I am sorry and I have no intention to upset anyone.
    Your idea comes from a good place(), what matters right now is that justice will be seen to be not just done - but actually delivered.
    Last edited by Socratease; 24-8-12 at 17:07.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...h-vigil-latest

.................................................. .............................................. - we are waiting,

You know the terrible thing is that I lost count of the full stops and I had to start all over again to complete the above post. 96 lives plus more have come to a full stop, if we get justice we can move on and remember with fondness and the love of the ones we have lost and not be distracted with the fury of the lack of justice.

JFT96
    Last edited by Socratease; 8-9-12 at 23:12.

LucasAintDancin is offline Academy prospect
    jft96 is trending tonight.

Justice edges ever closer this week.

NACNUD is offline Justice Campaigner Extraordinaire
    Justice time is coming Soc's.........

Justice for all.......

There is an imminence and anticipation of arrival, (btw, I was not present at the ground on that day - though I have spoken with persons who were there) and we must preclude an over optimism with balance and measured analysis.

The truth is revealed at long last.

It has been an agony that has seared and bared many hearts and souls over 23 long years.

On this day, the twelfth of September 2012, the city, the nation and the world now know the truth.

It is in the interest of humanity that justice is seen to done.

To learn is to understand, as with this commendable gesture from the young ones, http://www.liverpoolfc.com/video/res...bute-to-the-96.

It must be remembered, however, that there were and are further casualties who suffered from the events of the 15th of April 1989.
    Last edited by Socratease; 15-9-12 at 19:41.

The first steps towards justice are being taken but it will take time - hopefully not too much time due to the fact it has been 23 years since the disaster at Hillsborough. We have been both vindicated and exhonerated at long last.

The truth, viewed both subjectively and objectively, must be considered with evidential examination.

Justice is the examination of the facts with a metaphorical fine toothed comb. Justice is a matter of conscience at the end of the day. The evidence now exposed gives both progress and an egress of a long fought for fight for acknowledgement of the suffering caused over all of these years and tears.

A summary as to why the truth is important,

http://www.youtube.com/show/thetruthabouthillsborough .

Justice is expected and it is a requirement.

JTF96
    Last edited by Socratease; 24-9-12 at 23:30.

Justice For The 96!

...we seek justice and accountability for mistakes and ommissions -
    Justice For The 96.

Cheers. It looks like there will be action for the 96.

Quote Originally Posted by Socratease View Post
    A summary as to why the truth is important,

http://www.youtube.com/show/thetruthabouthillsborough .

Justice is expected and it is a requirement.

JTF96
    Justice...

LiverpoolOne is offline Rest of world, nil.
    Liverpool Echo - twitter - As predicted earlier, the Attourney General has just applied to High Court for new #Hillsborough inquests - updated story to come

JFT96

The original verdicts are quashed and new investigations are to commence.

I watched the whole of the making of, 'He Ain't Heavy', and I was profoundly moved to the extent that I had tears in my eyes.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...rdicts-quashed

Why? Is it because we care about the welfare of our fellow brothers and sisters?

This applies to every human being and to every demographic - whether it may be our immediate family or a friend on the other side of the world.

Justice is about conscience, it is about responsibility and accountability.

JFT96