Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 2574

Thread: What grinds your gears?

aylesbyred is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DidiDidIt View Post
    It really was a horrible feeling/dream/sleep/experience. I woke up parched , as well.
    mrs ayles has this book of dreams, its massive and is supposed to tell you what they mean.

if you see a church in your dream thisis what it means :-

Church

To see the outside of the church in your dream signifies sacredness and spiritual nourishment. It is representative of your value system and the things you hold sacred.

To dream that you are inside a church suggests that you are seeking for spiritual enlightenment and guidance. You are looking to be uplifted in some way. Perhaps you have made some past mistakes which have set you back on your path toward your goals. With proper support, you will get on the right track again. Alternatively, the dream may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do.

Dreaming of a church bombing implies that you are not catering to your spiritual needs. Alternatively, to see or read about a church being bombed indicates that you are rejecting an aspect of yourself. You are harboring feelings of hostility.

And to dream of murder means this :-

Murder

To dream that you have committed a murder indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and a former way of thinking. This could also refer to an end to an addiction. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you have some repressed aggression or rage at yourself or at someone. Note also that dreams of murder occur frequently during periods of depression.

To dream that you witness a murder indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate.

To dream that you are murdered suggests that some important and significant relationship has been severed. You are trying to disconnect yourself from your emotions. The dream may also be about your unused talents.
    The Reds Are Coming..
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

I had an odd dream, I was in a church, and I needed to snap someones neck, so I kept flipping her head/ torso/ neck in such a way , to do this. But, I couldn't. I think it was Wynona Ryder, or a lookalike. Then, the church got stormed, and we were hiding behind a pew, but she screamed, and they found us.

It was so random and weird.

Also, it felt like a lengthy dream. But, apparently, dreams are a few seconds long, but in our semi conscious state, they feel much longer. That freaks me a little too!
    That's some kinky stuff

Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post
    mrs ayles has this book of dreams, its massive and is supposed to tell you what they mean.

Church

To see the outside of the church in your dream signifies sacredness and spiritual nourishment. It is representative of your value system and the things you hold sacred.

To dream that you are inside a church suggests that you are seeking for spiritual enlightenment and guidance. You are looking to be uplifted in some way. Perhaps you have made some past mistakes which have set you back on your path toward your goals. With proper support, you will get on the right track again. Alternatively, the dream may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do.

Dreaming of a church bombing implies that you are not catering to your spiritual needs. Alternatively, to see or read about a church being bombed indicates that you are rejecting an aspect of yourself. You are harboring feelings of hostility.

Murder

To dream that you have committed a murder indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and a former way of thinking. This could also refer to an end to an addiction. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you have some repressed aggression or rage at yourself or at someone. Note also that dreams of murder occur frequently during periods of depression.

To dream that you witness a murder indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate.

To dream that you are murdered suggests that some important and significant relationship has been severed. You are trying to disconnect yourself from your emotions. The dream may also be about your unused talents.
    These interpretations never fit exactly. Was there not an entry for an attempted murder of a winona rider lookalike inside a church followed by a royal rumble, leading to dehydration of the dreamer?

Quote Originally Posted by DantesShadow View Post
    These interpretations never fit exactly. Was there not an entry for an attempted murder of a winona rider lookalike inside a church followed by a royal rumble, leading to dehydration of the dreamer?
    of course there wasn't
    The Reds Are Coming..

kas74 is online now First team regular
    The dream where you discover extra rooms in your house always annoys me.
    I wake up in such a good mood thinking I've finally got somewhere for Mr kas to store all those clothes that haven't fit him since 1988 and then

Red-And-Proud is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kas74 View Post
    The way dogs always have to be sick on the rug.
    Was feeling pretty Ill the other day, until the dog decided to take it up a notch and threw up cat poo all over the living room floor
    Klopps beard twin

Quote Originally Posted by Red-And-Proud View Post
    Was feeling pretty Ill the other day, until the dog decided to take it up a notch and threw up cat poo all over the living room floor
    Whoa there, let me work this out, how did you know it was cat poo that the dog threw up?

Church

Murder

Hmmmnn, some of that is broad enough in it's description, that it could fit, I suppose. There was another dream, where I was arrested for being drunk and disorderly, but, I hadn't been, so was screaming my innocence. Then they played me a video of me, being a drunken ********. That was awkward

Quote Originally Posted by welshypool View Post
    Whoa there, let me work this out, how did you know it was cat poo that the dog threw up?
    Because at first the dog was in the room with the litter tray and the litter was all over the floor in that room, except no cat poo...The dog hadn't really been fed that day and when I sent it in the living room moments later there was loads of slimy looking cat poo in there, it was pretty horrific.
    Klopps beard twin

Because at first the dog was in the room with the litter tray and the litter was all over the floor in that room, except no cat poo...The dog hadn't really been fed that day and when I sent it in the living room moments later there was loads of slimy looking cat poo in there, it was pretty horrific.
    this has to be one of the most disturbing exchanges I have ever read in here
    The Reds Are Coming..

The joys of pet ownership.

MrDilkington is online now Academy prospect
    Jesus..

Please feed tĥe dog more.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDilkington View Post
    Jesus..

The Reds Are Coming..

this has to be one of the most disturbing exchanges I have ever read in here
    I've just spent the last hour randomly reading through this thread and the things written in here really brings home the message, "Writers cannot conjure up the reality of peoples lives"

We humans are a dilemma, no wonder the other species in the universe leave us to our own devices....we must seem pretty crazy to them.

Pot noodle tops that rip in half when you open them

FML

And yes I know real men don't eat pot noodles
    The Reds Are Coming..

Pot noodle tops that rip in half when you open them

FML

And yes I know real men don't eat pot noodles
    I had to look up what pot noodles are....maybe I can say that not eating all these fast foods and almost always having fresh food/produce grinds my gears.
    Is it a meal or just a snack?

Quote Originally Posted by DAKOP View Post
    I had to look up what pot noodles are....maybe I can say that not eating all these fast foods and almost always having fresh food/produce grinds my gears.
    Is this a humble brag?

Brexit discussions are now starting to do my head in !!

Brexit discussions are now starting to do my head in !!
    Is it happening , or what? I lost all interest.

Is it happening , or what? I lost all interest.
    Eventually, apparently, and we will be better off, or worse off !!!!

argghh

Is this a humble brag?
    Pot noodles is not something I see on the supermarket unless it's in a row I do not go to.
    I have no craving for prepacked or frozen meals foods so definitely not bragging in any form...it's just what it is.

Pot noodles is not something I see on the supermarket unless it's in a row I do not go to.
    I have no craving for prepacked or frozen meals foods so definitely not bragging in any form...it's just what it is.

**** off i had it after 4 bananas
    The Reds Are Coming..

Jesus..

I feed my dog plenty.

He would eat all day if he could. Cat poo seems like a delicacy to him

*Edit : He would still turn his nose up at a pot noodle
    Klopps beard twin

I feed my dog plenty.

lol

we had this conversation in our house yesterday and it went like this, our dog eats and begs for food and eats and eats so at what point does he stop? when does he just go that's enough i'm bloated, nobody knew the answer, some in the family were in favour of cooking the entire contents of the fridge and cupboards in order to test if our dog got full or if it just ate until it just popped, others said it was cruel.

if anyone does know the answer i'd be interested.... because i have no life and i am sad lol
    The Reds Are Coming..

**** off i had it after 4 bananas
    Jeez - you broke your crazy banana diet for a pot noodle? At least tell me it was spicy curry or bombay bad boy?

I feed my dog plenty.

My father's dog was an incredibly fussy eater but yeah,cat poo was a big favourite.

I HATE withheld numbers

Jeez - you broke your crazy banana diet for a pot noodle? At least tell me it was spicy curry or bombay bad boy?
    chicken and mush, had to load it with hot pepper sauce.
    The Reds Are Coming..

I HATE withheld numbers
    Me too,our phone doesn't ring if a caller withholds their number.