Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Perfect Stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanRed View Post
    What a great story Duffy, i hope you and your son will treasure the shirt and momentos for a very long time. You both must have had the time of your lives and its good that you shared your appreciation of the gestures made. The very best of luck to you and your son for the future. Y.N.W.A.
    Thanks UrbanRed, a long with everyone who has posted I really appreciate your kind words.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by SantasLittleHelper View Post
    On Sunday I opened a message on The Kop from one of the Mod's on this forum. It was a message asking how my son was getting on as we had spoken about him in the past, and it reminded me of the kind nature of people associated with Liverpool Football Club.

Many thanks to the perfect stranger who we had the pleasure of meeting. And also thanks to the Mod we’ve never met, we look forward to maybe meeting you too someday.

All of us are so lucky to be supporters of the greatest football club on earth.

Y.N.W.A.
    What an absolutely wonderful post!

I especially love the fact that, just like all of the truly memorable acts of giving, this involves the assured touch of SantasLittleHelper.

Seriously though, this marvellous story is a shining example of the friendliness, understanding and generosity which makes LFC and its supporters renowned worldwide, and the utmost credit belongs to the absolutely superb GENTLEMAN who displayed such warmth and kindness, aswell as everyone else involved throughout.

I would also like to extend my b-e-s-t w-i-s-h-e-s to you, your son and the rest of your family mate, and I hope you can all share many more rewarding experiences together in future, both supporting Liverpool and
    elsewhere.

Thank you for posting such an inspirational, life-affirming story Santa.

P.S. Sorry I missed this earlier - DOH!

Quote Originally Posted by ever-red-e View Post
    What an absolutely wonderful post!

I especially love the fact that, just like all of the truly memorable acts of giving, this involves the assured touch of SantasLittleHelper.

Seriously though, this marvellous story is a shining example of the friendliness, understanding and generosity which makes LFC and its supporters renowned worldwide, and the utmost credit belongs to the absolutely superb GENTLEMAN who displayed such warmth and kindness, aswell as everyone else involved throughout.

I would also like to extend my b-e-s-t w-i-s-h-e-s to you, your son and the rest of your family mate, and I hope you can all share many more rewarding experiences together in future, both supporting Liverpool and
    elsewhere.

Thank you for posting such an inspirational, life-affirming story Santa.

P.S. Sorry I missed this earlier - DOH!
    Thanks for your kind words, we managed to get tickets for Wigan at home in March, so that should make his Christmas a good one. I suppose if I can't make Christmas good who can?