Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 1,321 to 1,331 of 1331

Thread: Australian Football | Hyundai A-League

Keegan7Suarez is online now Has the low down from down under
    A-league resumes this week from Asian Cup hiatus.

Full previews coming soon.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

shanto251 is offline Armchair supporter
    Yeah The top tier of football in Australia is called the 'Hyundai A-League'.
    Australia football team is the best and I don't miss their any game. I like the team.
    I know Last season, An unmitigated catastrophe. In the wake of spending huge, Perth were required to test for the top prize.This is why I like it most.

The most outstanding with the lounge area table will likely be truly forceful stun as to. You can discover a great deal more than the routine four clubs which is to be fighting with the Winners League areas.

U . s . remain this gathering to overcom. They will wear t you have made this changes they sought to help to make, by the by they were even now ready to keep your gathering in which picked up this EPL past period while in like manner including one more midfielder with a specific end goal to degree graph. Chelsea furthermore Manchester Town incorporate made various hopeful changes, in any case incorporate parts of shortcoming.

Chelsea is really passing up a major opportunity for a first rate, world-class striker while Town shows they can be ordinary and will trickle desire without Vincent Kompany with a specific end goal to order a corner brand. I even now accept that Tottenham procured truly the best mid year trade screen furthermore earned some extraordinary signings.

That won't be an uncomplicated period for any gathering at the extremely best, yet I do accept they've as of now what must be carried out so as to press with respect to Winners League.
    Football is the most beautifull and cultural game all over the world.If you like champions league predictions team you can go through here, www.tipforwin.com
    Last edited by shanto251; 3-2-15 at 17:46. Reason: I have make spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by shanto251 View Post
    Yeah The top tier of football in Australia is called the 'Hyundai A-League'.
    Australia football team is the best and I don't miss their any game. I like the team.
    I know Last season, An unmitigated catastrophe. In the wake of spending huge, Perth were required to test for the top prize.This is why I like it most.

The most outstanding with the lounge area table will likely be truly forceful stun as to. You can discover a great deal more than the routine four clubs which is to be fighting with the Winners League areas.

U . s . remain this gathering to overcom. They will wear t you have made this changes they sought to help to make, by the by they were even now ready to keep your gathering in which picked up this EPL past period while in like manner including one more midfielder with a specific end goal to degree graph. Chelsea furthermore Manchester Town incorporate made various hopeful changes, in any case incorporate parts of shortcoming.

Chelsea is really passing up a major opportunity for a first rate, world-class striker while Town shows they can be ordinary and will trickle desire without Vincent Kompany with a specific end goal to order a corner brand. I even now accept that Tottenham procured truly the best mid year trade screen furthermore earned some extraordinary signings.

That won't be an uncomplicated period for any gathering at the extremely best, yet I do accept they've as of now what must be carried out so as to press with respect to Winners League.
    Football is the most beautifull and cultural game all over the world.If you like champions league predictions team you can go through here, www.tipforwin.com

What the **** did I just read? It makes no sense.

YAWN

what a crap Sydney derby. Doesn't come close to the real Sydney derby between Olympic and Sydney utd

billsaysthis is offline Armchair supporter
    Hi, we'll be visiting for the Roar match on 22 March. Any other Reds fans planning to be at the game?

Naft is offline Armchair supporter
    I believe Liverpool will be champion if win in next 4 games.
    Chelsea, Manu ,Mancity and arsenal will be lost points in next weeks and it is very important to save all points by Liverpool.
    Maybe most of you are pessimistic on that point but I promise Liverpool will be touch the cup of EPL if take all points in next four games.
    Also, Brandon Rogers will be titles to Sir in future .
    Sit and see my predict in future.
    The age of Liverpool is begun.
    Last edited by Naft; 15-3-15 at 15:33.

Those filthy eggballers are ruining our pitch for next for Friday

Am I the only one who finds this amusing that this couldnt happen to much better group?

K7S, where are you?

The long list of tough restrictions the police intend to enforce when the Wanderers kick off their 2015-16 season on October 8 against Brisbane Roar include:
    Banning the traditional march by the RBB through the Parramatta CBD to Pirtek Stadium;
    The RBB won't be allowed to display any banners that are considered to be provocative;
    There will be a zero tolerance for swearing;
    RBB supporters will be ordered to remain in their seats and to not 'compress' [stand shoulder-to-shoulder and jump and clap their hands above their heads ] when they chant;
    Only one person, designated by the club, will be allowed to take a megaphone into the stadium; Flares will not be tolerated. The police intend to ensure the rules are followed.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/w...#ixzz3ngyHl8YH

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyBillSuarez View Post
    Am I the only one who finds this amusing that this couldnt happen to much better group?

K7S, where are you?

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/w...#ixzz3ngyHl8YH
    Hahaha.

You know they won't follow any of it.

Rebecca Wilson: It’s time to stop the football louts

Rebecca Wilson.
    IT makes for shocking reading and, once read, will see every football-loving families cringe with horror.

Soccer in Australia is at risk of becoming on a par with the worst of the English Premier League and European soccer turmoil.

The biggest problem is Football Federation Australia and the Wanderers are reluctant to engage in a full and frank *admission that the problem has *become endemic and acute.

The two bodies must concede that there are some rats in the ranks of club supporters who wreak havoc at games.

They must show us a way out of the stand-off with police, hamstrung by an organisation too willing to blame everyone but themselves for a cultural problem within the sport that worsens each season.

FFA is loath to make a genuine and concerted stand against the Wanderers because of the value they deliver the *A-League. What it sees are full stadiums, passionate fans and big sponsorship deals.

When the violence begins, when the assaults start, when fans are handed bans, they say all other sports are the same.

They are not. Pointing the finger at a few drunk cricket yobbos and a small base of Bulldogs fans belies the savagery of hundreds of A-League fans.

One of the best anecdotal examples of denial is the Western Sydney Wanderer fan leader who lodged an official complaint about an opposition banner displayed at a match.

He chose to ignore that dozens of those banner wavers were assaulted on their way to the game that night or had flares thrown at them during the game.

Police and stadium security forces are privately concerned at the direction in which match days are heading.

The game-playing, the mincing of words, is over. The shame file must be enough to bring about genuine change.

Every Australian soccer fan who wants a safe environment in and around A-league matches deserves nothing less.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227617318241

BANNED football fans are thugs who have no place at family matches. Good riddance, I say. Most should be banned for life, not just for a few seasons.

They’re little more than suburban terrorists who spend their time disrupting games with fights, pitch invasions, flares, abusing fans from other teams and brawling outside pubs.

I am starting to think those who support them are almost as bad.

The sight of empty stands on the weekend at the match between Melbourne Victory and Adelaide United was a disgrace.

The planned walkout was part of a protest against Football Federation Australia’s banning of 198 fans. The list of those banned was controversially published by Sydney sports journalist Rebecca Wilson last weekend.

Many banned fans came from the Western Sydney Wanderers, but this is an issue that affects clubs in all states. Some are under police investigation and face criminal charges.

So why would supporter groups organise a show of support? You might think they’d celebrate the banning of violent fans who damage the reputation of their beloved game.

These shameful events come as soccer is rising in popularity. Analysis by Roy Morgan Research shows soccer is now the most popular kids’ sport, ahead of swimming and well ahead of AFL.

The game has done much to market itself as a family-friendly event, but a small group of hardcore fans is doing much to ruin that positive image.

Take, for instance, the sight of Melbourne Victory fans arriving in May at the 2015 Grand Final dressed in black, with their faces obscured by black balaclavas.

You’d think they were heading for a riot, not football fans turning up to an Australian match.

After the final, which Melbourne won, Sydney FC fans were allegedly attacked in the streets of Melbourne, and many were warned not to leave pubs for fear of violence.

It needn’t be that way; when thousands of Liverpool Football Club and Adelaide United supporters marched on Adelaide Oval in July during the English team’s Australian tour, it was thrilling and spectacular, not menacing.

Sadly, the violence seems to be escalating, with almost 150 flares set off at matches this season compared with just 12 in the previous year.

Ultimately, FFA boss David Gallop was right to take a stand and ban the fans who have been engaging in anti-social behaviour at A-League matches.

This is not about naming and shaming; this is about keeping spectators and players safe.

The FFA is perfectly entitled to ban fans who do the wrong thing and, in fact, it should be compelled to do so. Of course, the process should be fair and rigorous and there should be a review process. But Gallop insists that is the case; bans are put in place only after a thorough review of footage. He also says bans will be cancelled if people show they are innocent. Anyone who’s spent any time at matches knows the thugs are a tiny proportion of the game’s 1.8 million regular fans.

That is why the sight of the empty stands sent the wrong message.

Yes, any thriving sport needs its fans, but it needs fans who behave well at matches, not louts who flout the rules and threaten the safety of others.

Making matters worse is the treatment handed out to Wilson by fans. It has been nothing short of disgraceful.

Wilson was just doing her job — very well, I might add — when she obtained and published the list of banned people.

But she continues to receive a barrage of hate and abuse, including death threats that are being investigated by police.

“Rebecca Wilson found dead in a bathtub full of tears,” read one post.

“Be better if she slit her wrists the ----,” said another.

It continued yesterday, with supporters leaving similarly hate-filled messages on social media.

Sydney radio hosts Alan Jones and Ray Hadley have also been widely abused for agreeing with Wilson.

Obviously if anyone was wrongly accused of being a thug they are entitled to set the record straight. But if football fans wanted to show they were wrongly being accused of being hooligans, then surely this is the wrong approach. All they’re doing is proving that Wilson, Hadley and Jones were right: that they’re thugs who have no place at a family event.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/s...ed_by_walkout/