Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Anne Williams e petition

NACNUD is online now Justice Campaigner Extraordinaire
    Anne's words after her meeting with her MP this afternoon...

I have disscused my evidence with my MP Stephen Mossley he is supporting me and he will push for a debate in the house, I am concerned about the Attorney Generals comments on the petition,saying he will look at the evidence so soon after the petition, I was going to submit to him anyway after the panels reoport in May so he will have to look at the memorial again. In 1994 after the Cook report was... shown I got a debate then the attorney General at that time Sir Nicolas Lyall promised in the house that he would look at my evidence again, I was then told to keep out Jimmy McGoverns drama Hillsborough as it could jepodise his answer, so I dropped out and then when the Drama was shown the Attorney General refused me once again. It is inportant to get the debate so the evidence can be heard and the public will know the extremes they have gone to get rid of kevin and all the fraud and perverting the course of JUSTICE. Please lobby your MPs to support a debate it is up to them to oput pressure on. JUSTICE For All.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

tweepie is online now Community Moderator
    I can understand her worries after all the failed efforts to date.
    Hopefully now this thing has gathered enough momentum to push it into a parliamentary debate and into public consciousness.

As I've said before, as an Irish citizen, I can't sign any petition or contact any MP. But what I have done is post any relevant article onto my FB page. I also put a request to anybody who read my FB profile who was living in the UK to sign the petition. (Whether they did or not is another thing). I've also in recent days mentioned this particular case in conversation with work colleagues, just in a general context. Any thing to put the issue out there can help.

As I said before in this thread... the first time I read about Anne's situation it touched me. She needs to get a proper inquest and proper answers into the hour leading up to her son's death. None of this will ever bring him back for her but at least she can finally visit her son's grave knowing she did everything she could to get to the truth about why he is there.

RIP Kevin and the other 95.

YNWA.

Quote Originally Posted by NACNUD View Post
    Anne's words after her meeting with her MP this afternoon...

I have disscused my evidence with my MP Stephen Mossley he is supporting me and he will push for a debate in the house, I am concerned about the Attorney Generals comments on the petition,saying he will look at the evidence so soon after the petition, I was going to submit to him anyway after the panels reoport in May so he will have to look at the memorial again. In 1994 after the Cook report was... shown I got a debate then the attorney General at that time Sir Nicolas Lyall promised in the house that he would look at my evidence again, I was then told to keep out Jimmy McGoverns drama Hillsborough as it could jepodise his answer, so I dropped out and then when the Drama was shown the Attorney General refused me once again. It is inportant to get the debate so the evidence can be heard and the public will know the extremes they have gone to get rid of kevin and all the fraud and perverting the course of JUSTICE. Please lobby your MPs to support a debate it is up to them to oput pressure on. JUSTICE For All.

Done

Quote Originally Posted by Boston-Sox View Post
    Done
    Thank you Boston.....YNWA

partlydave is online now First team regular
    Ive written to my MP Linda, however the last time I wrote to him about another matter I got a reply about 3 or 4 months after the issue was resolved!! A Tory btw, but I'm not biased

Quote Originally Posted by pArTlYdAvE- View Post
    Ive written to my MP Linda, however the last time I wrote to him about another matter I got a reply about 3 or 4 months after the issue was resolved!! A Tory btw, but I'm not biased
    Well he better take notice this time......gosh this really annoys me...their there quick enough when they want the votes though...

Keep badgering him...send it everyday till you get a reply....

from Anne yesterday.......

Dont forget to mail your MPs we need to get a Debate so the TRUTH is heard in public. Justice for All.

this is not over by along way.....

YNWA...

Latest news........

@BillEstersonMP
    Bill Esterson

Next Tuesday MPs meeting to request debate on coroner's report into Kevin Williams death at Hillsborough for @annewilliams96 #jft96
    34 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Please everyone get them emails off to your MP'S we need all the support we can get for next weeks meeting and get this petition debated in Parliment.....

YNWA....

Justice for Kevin and Anne...

Morning's.......

well now you're all in a good mood

the next stage of us reaching the 100+ signatures on the Anne's petition has now been announced....

On Tuesday the 31st. January MP's will meet to discuss and vote wether the evidence surrounding the death of Kevin should be debated in Parliment...as was the whole purpose of the petition....

I am sure that I don't need to stress that this is vital to our fight for justice not only for Kevin but many others...

If we get the debate in Parliment then all of the evidence Anne has fought for so many years to obtain will be heard in public...the lies and subsequent cover up of the happenings at Hillsborough will at last be heard....

Please email your MP's to support this next Tuesday....

Justice for all....
    YNWA

The Backbench Business Committee meets weekly to hear representations from MPs for debates in backbench time. The Committee can consider any subject for debate, including those raised in e-petitions, but an MP must make the case for their consideration. More information about the Committee is available on its website http://www.parliament.uk/bbcom

We need MP'S to pled our case...please email your MP to support this in next Tuesday's meeting

YNWA

keep up the pressure guys.
    the fight is just starting.

JFT96

MPs to decide on whether to hold Kevin Williams Hillsborough debate inquest after mum Anne's petition success
    by Mark Johnson, Liverpool Echo Jan 27 2012

MPs are set to decide whether to debate a proposal for a fresh inquest into the death of 15-year-old Hillsborough victim Kevin Williams.

The meeting, triggered after 113,656 people signed an e-petition calling for a verdict over Kevin’s death to be overturned, will go ahead at 1pm on Tuesday.

City of Chester MP Stephen Mosley will make representations to a committee on behalf of Kevin’s mum Anne.

The three options open to the committee are rejecting the proposal, allocating time for the matter to be discussed at Westminster Hall or hearing a debate and voting in the House of Commons.

Mr Mosley told the ECHO: “I’ll be highlighting the fact that the e-petition was well-supported by Liverpool, Merseyside, the North West, Kenny Dalglish (Liverpool FC manager), Wayne Rooney (England striker) and politicians.

“I’ll also be saying that evidence has come to light since the 1991 verdict and it should be looked at again. Hopefully it will be debated in the House of Commons, but it could be in Westminster Hall.”

Calls for a Commons debate would carry more weight if it had overwhelming support from MPs.

Mrs Williams aims to get the Attorney General to look at the evidence again and send Kevin's case back to the divisional court recommending a new inquest.

She said: “I want a debate in the Commons so people see the evidence into Kevin’s death and see the cover up that has gone on.

“I hope they don’t stop a debate by saying there has already been a debate on Hillsborough in the Commons.

“The original inquests into the disaster ruled all the victims were dead by 3.15pm.

“They said my son died of traumatic asphyxia, but he died of asphyxia which is different and he was still alive at 4pm. Medical care was cut off to him.

A debate would be held in February or March if the committee agreed to it.

“Ihttp://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/01/27/mps-to-decide-on-whether-to-hold-kevin-williams-hillsborough-debate-inquest-after-mum-anne-s-petition-success-100252-30207993/'m calling on everyone to push their MPs to support a debate in the House of Commons. I want to know what exactly happened to Kevin at Hillsborough.”

If you haven't emailed or rang your MP then please do so ...it's not too late......we need to get this debated in the House of Commons......

MPs to decide on whether to hold Kevin Williams Hillsborough debate inquest after mum Anne's petition success
    by Mark Johnson, Liverpool Echo Jan 27 2012

MPs are set to decide whether to debate a proposal for a fresh inquest into the death of 15-year-old Hillsborough victim Kevin Williams.

The meeting, triggered after 113,656 people signed an e-petition calling for a verdict over Kevin’s death to be overturned, will go ahead at 1pm on Tuesday.

City of Chester MP Stephen Mosley will make representations to a committee on behalf of Kevin’s mum Anne.

The three options open to the committee are rejecting the proposal, allocating time for the matter to be discussed at Westminster Hall or hearing a debate and voting in the House of Commons.

Mr Mosley told the ECHO: “I’ll be highlighting the fact that the e-petition was well-supported by Liverpool, Merseyside, the North West, Kenny Dalglish (Liverpool FC manager), Wayne Rooney (England striker) and politicians.

“I’ll also be saying that evidence has come to light since the 1991 verdict and it should be looked at again. Hopefully it will be debated in the House of Commons, but it could be in Westminster Hall.”

Calls for a Commons debate would carry more weight if it had overwhelming support from MPs.

Mrs Williams aims to get the Attorney General to look at the evidence again and send Kevin's case back to the divisional court recommending a new inquest.

She said: “I want a debate in the Commons so people see the evidence into Kevin’s death and see the cover up that has gone on.

“I hope they don’t stop a debate by saying there has already been a debate on Hillsborough in the Commons.

“The original inquests into the disaster ruled all the victims were dead by 3.15pm.

“They said my son died of traumatic asphyxia, but he died of asphyxia which is different and he was still alive at 4pm. Medical care was cut off to him.

A debate would be held in February or March if the committee agreed to it.

“Ihttp://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2012/01/27/mps-to-decide-on-whether-to-hold-kevin-williams-hillsborough-debate-inquest-after-mum-anne-s-petition-success-100252-30207993/'m calling on everyone to push their MPs to support a debate in the House of Commons. I want to know what exactly happened to Kevin at Hillsborough.”

If you haven't emailed or rang your MP then please do so ...it's not too late......we need to get this debated in the House of Commons......

Good Morning bump

Good Morning bump
    new day,same fight.

lets all make our MPs work for their money over this.

JFT96.

To make it a bit easier for you all..............

TEMPLATE TO SEND TO YOUR LOCAL MP

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing this to you in the hope that it will help achieve what myself, and many others, as Liverpool fans, have been fighting for, for 23 long years. Justice.

As you may be aware, a petition was signed by 100,000+ members of the general public in order to help it on it's way to being debated by Parliament. The petition (which can be viewed through the following link http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/19149.) was created by Mrs Anne Williams, who tragically lost her son during the 1989 footballing disaster of Hillsborough. As you are probably also aware, many other fans lost their lives on this day, however Anne has fought the fight for her son and others in the hope that both herself, and the families of the other 95 victims may finally get justice for the relatives that they lost that day.

I would urge you to please get this petition into Parliament, help get Mrs. Williams the inquest she so desires in order to finally lay her sons memory to rest peacefully and allow Liverpool fans around the world to honour the memories of the 96 fallen brothers and sisters knowing that justice has finally been done.

Thank you,

(Your Name, Address & Phone Number here)
    GIVE THE FOLLOWING AN EMAIL TOO WITH THE SAME TEMPLATE

Find your MP from this site

http://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/

Whether the Epetition will be heard in the Commons will decided by the Backbench Business Committee.

Here is a list of the members and their contact details.

Natascha Engel. Constituency North East Derbyshire
    Contact details
    Westminster
    House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
    Tel: 020 7219 4709
    Fax: 020 7219 0206
    engeln@parliament.uk

Peter Bone. Constituency Wellingborough
    Contact details
    Westminster
    Tel: 020 7219 8496
    Fax: 020 7219 0301
    bonep@parliament.uk

Philip Davies. Constituency Shipley
    Contact details
    Westminster
    Tel: 020 7219 8264
    Fax: 020 7219 8389
    daviesp@parliament.uk

Jane Ellison. Constituency Battersea
    Contact details
    Westminster
    Tel: 020 7219 7010
    jane.ellison.mp@parliament.uk

John Hemming. Constituency Birmingham, Yardley
    Contact details
    Westminster
    Tel: 020 7219 4345
    Fax: 020 7219 0152
    hemmingj@parliament.uk

Philip Hollobone. Constituency Kettering
    Contact details
    Westminster
    Tel: 020 7219 8373
    Fax: 020 7219 8802
    philip.hollobone.mp@parliament.uk

Ian Mearns. Constituency Gateshead
    Contact details
    Westminster
    Tel: 020 7219 7074
    ian.mearns.mp@parliament.uk

George Mudie. Constituency Leeds East
    Contact details
    Westminster
    Tel: 020 7219 5889
    mudieg@parliament.uk

Let's keep up the pressure drop them a letter or an email and let them know how important the issue is and how important it is that the issue is debated in Parliament.

Good Morning.....

please everyone email your MP and all the Backbenchers...all details and templeplate above...

feedback up to now is not that good...many of the replies are all talking about only having informed the Attorney General that Anne should get another hearing.........

WE WANT THIS DEBATED IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!

Tommorow is the meeting to deciede......

get onto this please every internet terrorist that reads this just do it......

if it is debated in Parliment everybody will hear about what they did or should I say didn't do on that fateful day....
    How they made the 3-15 cut off to cover their own sorry arses.....

Please do this a Mother needs us and we never turn our backs on our own

Justice for Kevin and Anne
    J.F.T.96

Afternoon bump.........

please send your emails off....templeplate and contact details above.....

JFT.96

Let your thoughts and wishes be with Anne Williams today......

Let's hope she gets her debate in the House....

If you haven't emailed your MP it's still not too late to email the Backbenchers...all their names and cotact details are above....

Justice for Kevin and Anne
    YNWA

Waiting for the decision of the Backbenchers.......

as soon as there is any news will post again......

Justice for Kevin and Anne.......

JFT.96.

Unfortunatley the Backbenchers said no to a debate.......

But as always we don't give !!!!!!!!!!

latest from Anne......

Anne Williams
    Thank you everyone for your support, the fight goes on lobby your MPS to make sure we get a debate in westminster which could lead to a debate in the house. JUSTICE for all. The date is the 20th feb a couple of weeks to mail our MPS.

Don't leave it to chance this time folks......get onto your MP's and don't give up until you get the answer you want that they will support us...

BillEstersonMP Bill Esterson
    @annewilliams96 I am afraid the Back Bench Business Committee has said no to a debate. I have put in for debate in Westminster Hall instead.
    The MP's still seem to be onboard we need to keep on at them and again email them to push for this we want let it be brushed away !

Good Morning......

Well as you are all probably aware of by now...we were refused a debate in the House yesterday...their excuse is that they don'y have any debate time to fit it in....

BUT!!!!!!!!!.......as we are all used to their sorry excuses after so many years we carry on fighting......

Next step is to try and get the evidence heard in a debate in Westminster Hall instead...

We seem to have some MP's on our side but we still need alot more....the more we have the better for this to force a debate....

Please..please..please write or email your local MP about this....Anne Williams deserves this and more in her 23 year long fight for the truth to come out how her son lost his life....

To find your local MP I have added a link below....we have 2 weeks so please start writing now...if you get fobbed off then send a stronger one....remember always ask a question so that they must give you some sort of reply...

Good luck......YNWA.....

Justice for Keviv and Anne...
    Justice for all....

Anne Williams mother of Kevin who was killed in the Hillsborough disaster (Pic: DM)

Twenty-three years ago 94 men, women and children went to a football game at Hillsborough and suffered injuries so severe they died that day. By 1993 the death toll had risen to the final number of 96.

There are many witnesses who say that many fans who died were alive well after 3.15pm but the coroner decided that all those who died on the day were dead by 3.15.

Kevin Williams, a 15-year-old boy from Formby in Merseyside, which is in my constituency, died at Hillsborough that day. There are a number of people who say that they were with Kevin up to nearly 4pm.

Those people all tried to save Kevin’s life but were unable to do so as they lacked the necessary medical training. The people who tried to help Kevin include at least one police officer. Yet their testimony was ignored by the coroner.

The suspicion from families, friends and supporters is that the 3.15pm cut off is a convenient way of avoiding evidence that lives could have been saved if ambulances had been allowed on the pitch and if police officers had been told to help people out of the Leppings Lane pens.

Anne's son Kevin died in the Hillsborough disaster on April 15, 1989

A new coroners’ inquest would allow evidence to be presented that Kevin was still alive after 3.15pm. That in turn would mean that recognition could be given to the families that decisions were taken that denied their loved ones medical care or rescue. Decisions that cost lives.

Those who took such disastrous decisions could be held accountable after all these years for causing the deaths of the 96 people who died, deaths which could have been prevented had action been taken as soon as it was clear there was a problem.

Kevin’s mother, Anne is one of a number of people who has fought since that day to get the truth about what happened at Hillsborough officially recognised.

An e-petition was launched recently by Anne Williams, and successful in gaining the required number of signatures to request a debate in parliament about a new inquest into Kevin’s death.

More than 100,000 people signed that petition and a number of MPs asked for a debate to be organised by the Back Bench Business Committee.

Labour MP Bill Esterson

The Back Bench Committee is given a limited amount of time to arrange debates by the government and has very little time given the range of issues which it is asked to support.

The committee gave the time for the previous Hillsborough debate at which the Home Secretary, Teresa May made a number of promises about releasing papers including those from Margaret Thatcher’s cabinet about what happened at Hillsborough.

It seems to me that the government should not be asking the Back Bench Business Committee to find time for debates when it made a promise to let people have time in parliament if they gained 100,000 signatures on a petition.

That is an issue for another day, but I will be pressing the government to hold a debate in the main House of Commons Chamber at some point.

A number of my colleagues and I have applied for a debate in the second chamber of the House of Commons, Westminster Hall. A debate could be held there as early as next week. However, Westminster Hall is not the same as the House of Commons main chamber and there will not be a vote in Westminster Hall.

I believe that a vote calling for a new inquest would be very hard to ignore and I believe that a debate needs to be held in the main chamber of the House of Commons unless a new inquest is arranged.

The Attorney General has said he is considering a new inquest. He needs to make that happen. A vote in the House of Commons will show the strength of feeling from MPs of all parties and from the public.

Kevin and more especially his mum, Anne deserves the full support of MPs and so do the other families.

Justice must be done and be seen to be done for the 96 and for their families.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...#ixzz1l9io8doX

Please email your MP.....

JFT.96.

Please email your MP.....

JFT.96.
    any updates.
    keep up your amazing work.

JFT96.

Afternoon all....

Well there have been a few people who have had replies that their MP's will support Anne but we need all of them if possible...

We have been given a date for a debate in Westminister Hall for the 21st 0r 22nd. of this month.....that gives everyone plenty of time to write or email your MP....

Please don't let the work of a Mother for the last 23 years go to waste..........

http://hopeforhillsboroughjustice.wo...the-witnesses/

Have also emailed Talksport this morning......if anyone else wants to do it and use my email feel free.....

E-mail to Keys and Gray;

Good Morning Gentlemen
    You will recall a few weeks ago an epetition was signed by over 117k people in support of an inquest being opened into the death of Kevin Williams at Hillsborough.
    It was a fantastic effort in achieving this number of signatures and put simply it shows the depth of feeling after all these years that the families need the truth and they need justice and a big Thank you for the part you played in helping us to get the petition over 100K.
    It seems however that the petition has failed in as much that we have not been given debate time in the House by the Back Benchers, as there is no time available and they suggested that we try for a debate in Westminister Hall....
    We have now been given a date of the 21st. or 22nd.February for a meeting in Westminister Hall.....to get somewhere with this though we need the support from as many MP's as possible.....
    I know you have both been big supporters of the Hillsborough campaign for justice in the past,and we thank you for that, and I am writing to you in the hope that you can highlight this latest setback, and if possible dedicate a section of your show to this subject.
    We will not go away, and it doesn’t matter how long it takes, we will continue to fight on behalf of the families and the fellow supporters that didn’t come home that day.
    I'm begging you to give this some further airtime and would really appreciate your support as fellow football fans and human beings in the fight for justice,and more so for a Mother who has been fighting the system for nearly 23 years to find out how exactly her son lost his life and why he never came home on that fateful day.
    Many thanks,

YNWA!!!!

Justice for Anne and Kevin
    Justice for all....
    YNWA
    Last edited by NACNUD; 2-2-12 at 17:06.

Why you should contact your MP.............

Warning.........this is hard and upsetting reading....

Forensic Pathologists

DR. JAMES BURNS.

After all the confusion over the medical evidence at Kevin’s inquest I needed to know what Kevin had died from. Dr James Burns Forensic Pathologist based at the Royal Hospital in Liverpool agreed to see me and go over the autopsy report with me. I needed to know – there were just so many unanswered questions, it was making me ill… the not knowing is worse than the truth. Dr Burns spent 4 hours with me going over the autopsy and the evidence which I had gathered from Special WPC. Martin and PC. Bruder.
    Kevin had fractures in his neck, Kevin had probably fallen down and been trodden on. Dr Burns showed me a skeletal model of a neck and showed me where the fractures were – in his opinion this injury would not have stopped Kevin speaking the word Mum when he was with Special WPC. Martin in the gym. He explained that if you break your wrist then it will swell, this is what had happened to Kevin, the swelling of the fractures would have slowly closed his airway off and would have taken three-quarters of an hour to happen. This fits in with Special WPC.Martins first statement – the sad thing is Kevin could have been saved if he had received medical help. Dr Burns wrote a report for me, he does not agree with Dr Slater on numerous points, he also wrote in his report;

“It strikes me that Special WPC. Martin has been the victim of unjustifiable adverse criticism amounting almost to ridicule. I am amazed that the evidence of Miss Martin, a dental nurse, by training, and a special police constable of five years standing, is treated with such incredulity, amounting almost to hostility. I see no reason to doubt the evidence of Miss Martin when she states that she picked Kevin up in her arms, that Kevin opened his eyes, moved his mouth and said “Mom” flicked his eyelashes, closed his eyes and died.”

Dr Burns was so kind, he explained everything to me, he gave his time freely, I said goodbye to him and thanked him and he said to me “You know where I am if needed.”

DR. IAIN WEST.

Dr Iain West Consultant Forensic Pathologist at London’s Guys Hospital, contested Dr Slater’s inquest finding. Dr West was very generous with his time and he explained everything to me, he also did not agree with Dr Slater on numerous points. Dr West had sent for Kevin’s autopsy photo’s;
    “They do not indicate the classic signs of Traumatic Asphyxia, the most prominent finding on the photographs are the injuries over the under-surface of the chin and the left jawline, the deformity found in the photographs strongly suggest that there has been damage to Kevin’s neck being crushed under the feet of individuals in the crowd or caused by his neck being crushed against some rigid object.
    I do not believe this type of injury would lead to unconsciousness within a few seconds. This type of injury is amendable to treatment in the form of an emergency tracheostomy or a crico-thyroidotomy is a simple procedure which involves the passage of a tube through the membrane between the thyroid and cricoid cartilages. It is possible that if one of these procedures had been carried out at the scene then he would not have suffered from the fatal asphyxia which led to his death. The form of traumatic asphyxia arises in the circumstances of the Hillsborough disaster results not only from impairment of respiration but also, and more importantly, from physical interference with the return of blood from the upper part of the body to the heart. This mechanism leads to quite unmistakable pathological findings which differ from those seen in Kevin Williams body.”

I have made numerous trips to London’s Guys Hospital to discuss Kevin’s injuries with Dr. West and have Kevin’s autopsy report and inquest transcripts about the medical condition of Kevin explained to me. Dr. West had told me that if Kevin had looked the way Dr. Slater had said at his inquest I would not have recognised my son.

Good Afternoon......

Well as you are all probably aware of by now...we were refused a debate in the House ...their excuse is that they don'y have any spare debate time....

BUT!!!!!!!!!....... we carry on fighting......

Next step is that we have now been given a meeting in Westminister Hall on either the 21 or 22nd of this month.

We seem to have some MP's on our side but we still need alot more....

Please..please..please write or email your local MP about this....Anne Williams deserves this and more in her 23 year long fight for the truth to come out how her son lost his life....

To find your local MP I have added a link below....we have 2 weeks so please start writing now...if you get fobbed off then send a stronger one....remember always ask a question so that they must give you some sort of reply...

Good luck......YNWA.....

Justice for all....

Good Morning.........

Just to give a small update in case anyone is not sure what's going on at the moment.......

In fact the information I wrote in my previous post is incorrect......

After the refusal by the Back Bench Buisness Commitee they suggested that we try for a debate in Westminister Hall...

Three MP's have now requested this, two of them being Steve Rotherham and Bill Esterman...........a decision will probably be made this week as to wether we will be granted a debate or not....

What happens if we are given a debate.....

Well the main speakers will be the three MP's that originally requested the debate.....front benchers as they call them,they will probably open and close the debate....others will have chance to speak but that will depend on the lengh of time we are given.But as many MP's who wish to support the debate of course can be present.There is also a public gallery for anyone who may be interested in attending if this goes ahead.

Also present will be either The Attorney General or one of his assistants[as the petition was directed to the Attorney General's dept.]

No decision will be made at the end of the debate neither is there a vote.....everything that is said goes down on Hansard and then the decision of the Attorney General will be announced at a later date......Do not know if there is a time scale on this.....

Here is some information on Westminister Hall.........not to much but that is all I can find....

Westminister Hall.....

At sittings in Westminster Hall on Tuesdays and Wednesdays there are two one-and-a-half hour debates and three half-hour debates. The one-and-a-half hour debates are intended to be more general involving a number of MPs....THIS IS THE ONE WE ARE PROBABLY TRYING FOR...
    Each government department is available to respond to debates only every other week, according to a rota.

Timetable for Westminster Hall debates

Applications are made to the Speaker’s Office and MPs are selected by ballot on Wednesday mornings.

Successful applications, and the dates and times they will be debated, are listed on the Parliamentary website.

Members will not be granted more than one debate in the same week, or two debates in successive weeks.

Motions for the adjournment

General debates are often held on what is called 'a motion for the adjournment'. In practice this means that a motion is put forward that the House should adjourn (the day's business is finished) - but it's not actually answered.

Instead, the MP who tabled the adjournment debate starts to make their speech on the subject and a government minister responds to it. At the end of the half-hour debate the motion for the adjournment of the House is put forward again and agreed to - signalling the end of the day's business.

Any questions you may wish to ask just let me know and I will try to answer them.....

Justice for Kevin and Anne.
    JFT.96.
    YNWA
    Last edited by NACNUD; 5-2-12 at 13:20. Reason: spelling...

Futher to my above post please find a message from Anne last night and a Templeplate if anyone wishes to use it to write to their MP.....

Anne Williams
    "Bill Esterson MP for Formby tweeted that thay want kevin's case heard in westminster and will need a lot of support from MPs please lobby your MPs and send them a link to my blog so they will be aware of Kevin's evidence. Thank you everyone for your support, JUSTICE For all.

Here is a Templeplate if anyone wants to use it......

Dear [MP'S NAME]

On the 19th January an e-petiton started by Mrs Anne Williams reached over 100.000 signatures - in fact it stands at an amazing 118.278. The epetition was started to hopefully get Kevin Williams (Anne's son), a new inquest under section 13 of the coroners act. Anne Williams has spent many years collecting evidence and even though the evidence is in place she has already been refused three times for a new inquest into her son's death by the Attorney General.

15-year-old Kevin Williams unfortunately lost his life on the 15th April 1989 in the Hillsborough disaster, at the FA cup semi-final of that year, watching his beloved Liverpool play Nottingham forest, on that beautiful sunny afternoon. The match kicked off at 3:00pm, before the authorities were made aware of the dangerous episode that was to unfold, before eventually stopping the match at 3:06pm.

Kevin's death certificate gives the reason for his death as Traumatic Asphixia. Along with that, as you may or may not be aware, the court hearings after the disaster made a cut off time off 3:15pm, saying that it was impossible that any of the victims could have been alive after that point.

The evidence Anne has obtained has proof and witnesses that Kevin was still alive at 3:55pm and futher medical assestments by Dr Iain West Consultant Forensic Pathologist at London’s Guys Hospital. Dr West said he could not agree, after obtaining photographs of Kevin, that he died from Traumatic Asphixia as Kevin did not have any of the classic signs related to this.

Here is a link which outlines all new evidence and witnesses statements if you care to read them

http://hopeforhillsboroughjustice.wo...the-witnesses/

It is also important to remember that Kevin's death was easily avoidable, as the authorities that day prevented Kevin from getting medical help, whilst 44 ambulances were stood waiting outside the ground for hours, due to police orders. How would you feel if your 15-year-old son went away to a football match, and the people who were supposed to protect him... didn't?

The petition reached over the 100.000 signatures required for a possible debate in the House of Commons. However, on the 31st January 2012 after the meeting of the Back Bench Business Committee the petition was refused for a debate in the House as there was 'no time available'. On the other hand,it was suggested that an application for a debate in Westminister Hall be applied for and as at this point the application has been made and hopefully a decision will be made next week.

Many people cannot even comprehend why the fight for Justice goes on even after 23 years, not only for Anne but for all the families of the 96 men, women and children who went to a football match and never returned home. Probably these two statements express alot of what people think and feel....

Lord Justice Taylor stated of the senior officers on duty that "neither their handling of problems on the day nor their account of it in evidence showed the qualities of leadership to be expected of their rank". To this day, no one has ever been successfully prosecuted for the deaths of 96 people at Hillsborough.

Written by Professor Phil Scraton, Hillsborough: The Truth is recognised as the definitive analysis of the disaster, and all that followed. Commenting on the updated edition, Scraton says: "Twenty years on, many bereaved families and survivors are remarkably resilient. Yet beneath the surface lies unimaginable grief, compounded by an overwhelming sense of injustice. Brought together by an avoidable tragedy, they were treated appallingly on the day, then betrayed by a flawed investigation, inadequate inquests and a criminal justice system that protected the authorities. All police statements were reviewed and, in many cases, altered by a team of senior officers. Anger is understandably directed towards those responsible, those who made deceitful allegations against fans, and those who perpetuate the myth of hooliganism."

After 23 long years of fighting, it's pretty clear that the families and friends of the 96 people who didnt come home that day will never stop until they reach their ultimate aim of hearing the truth.

As my local representative I am writing to ask for your support for this application for a debate in Westminster Halls, so can you let me know by responding to my e-mail that you will be supporting the application made by Steve Rotheram MP and Bill Esterson MP and also your on going support at the debate if one is granted

Finally,whenever the truth comes out - and it will come out eventually - it will never bring their loved ones back. However what it will do is give them closure, and allow them to grieve for their losses like any normal human being should be allowed to do.... with dignity and respect.

Maybe then, those 96 innocent souls could finally be put to rest

Awaiting your positive reply
    Yours Sincerly

Add

Name....
    Address...inc.postcode
    email
    Tel.No.

Please note.....

Just to make one more point.... to send it, you're gonna have to copy and paste the message
    But be careful of the link in the middle - it might not work if you just copy and paste it

Instead, click on the link, and copy and paste from the actual page to make sure a working link is given to them.
    Last edited by NACNUD; 5-2-12 at 11:27. Reason: link wasn't working..ok now...

In case you haven't heard the petition has now been granted a debate in Westminister Hall on the 22nd. of this month at 2.30.pm.