Notices
Closed Thread
Page 209 of 245 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,270 of 7331

Thread: Kenny is leading us to the Golden Sky

cravenz is offline Community Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMacaReina View Post
    No problem, credit where it's due. I have noticed a major improvement on the forums over the last two days and I am actually enjoying coming on here again. Something I haven't done for some time.
    Likewise, thanks from me as well. Hopefully the forums will be a place where we can all share our views and opinions whilst supporting the club we love
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by Macfoley View Post
    No one was expecting us to finish in the top 4. Over ambitious and was never going to happen. Regardless of how much we spent. 7th to 4th doesn't happen very often.
    We went from twelth to sixth with a deadwood team in the half a season Kenny was here.
    We then got rid of all of the deadwood and bought in the best home grown talent we could get.
    The expectation by fans was to compete for Champions League, it was the goal set by NESV too.
    I'm not saying we should have been guaranteed Champions League at the start of the season.
    However we should be competing with the teams going for Champions League, and we're not.

At the start of the season, if given a choice between getting Champions League Football or the Carling and FA Cup, which one would you pick?

Kenny Dalglish clearly thought the Carling and FA Cup was more important this season.
    We've suffered in the Premier league because we concentrated on the Carling and FA Cup.
    I don't know whether that's my opinion, or a genuine fact but I think it's a valid point, right?

Quote Originally Posted by elphenomeno View Post
    We went from twelth to sixth with a deadwood team in the half a season Kenny was here.
    We then got rid of all of the deadwood and bought in the best home grown talent we could get.
    The expectation by fans was to compete for Champions League, it was the goal set by NESV too.
    I'm not saying we should have been guaranteed Champions League at the start of the season.
    However we should be competing with the teams going for Champions League, and we're not.

At the start of the season, if given a choice between getting Champions League Football or the Carling and FA Cup, which one would you pick?

Kenny Dalglish clearly thought the Carling and FA Cup was more important this season.
    We've suffered in the Premier league because we concentrated on the Carling and FA Cup.
    I don't know whether that's my opinion, or a genuine fact but I think it's a valid point, right?
    People seem to forget only 3 seasons ago we were the best team in England. Now we are no better then the likes of Stoke, Fulham and Everton. Not all Kennys fault but he has in no way prevented the slide to becoming a very average team. Infact he has helped it along the way with some of the worst signings in our history for the money paid. I struggle to see how we are going to get out of this mess, with the players we have and the contracts they are on.

Go, Kenny Dalglish!

-thispilgrim- is online now FD Football Poster of the Year 2012-13
    Quote Originally Posted by ---RedDevil--- View Post
    Go, Kenny Dalglish!
    God, you are so discreet.

Quote Originally Posted by holywood View Post
    Referring to 'mentally challenged' or 'deluded' opinions or supporters is unacceptable.

Edit - Oh and nothing I do or say is pathetic, but if you want to discuss further please feel free to open a thread in website feedback and I'll explain in minute but precise detail how wrong you are.
    So others can call fans deluded and morons and all is ok?

it is pathetic because you disagree with me and what I have to say so I got a warning shame.

"nothing i do or say is pathetic" Mod or modest?
    Last edited by cravenz; 6-4-12 at 05:41. Reason: please refrain from name calling

Quote Originally Posted by raybarnes View Post
    Are you trying to get some posters banned
    No Ray, I was actually given a warning for replying to someone. I know you have read this thread and all the posts, so not sure where you going with this. I am here to discuss the team players football etc etc with fellow fans not to get them banned, as it so happens on same page I got warning someone called someone a moron yet that is ok...

Quote Originally Posted by robertretford View Post
    And even if he isn't the least he deserves from Liverpool fan's is respect.
    I think everyone agrees with this or rather should. Still yet to see people "disrespect" him but each to there own

KD should be sacked immediately~!!!
    Last edited by cravenz; 6-4-12 at 05:41. Reason: show some respect please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dna View Post
    is this the edited version by the mods? i shudder to think what is the full version and feel betrayed that the moderator actually allowed "sack kenny sentences" (why after editing does the sack word still is be published?)

I support kenny and he have my backing and believe he has the right footballing style to compete if given competitive budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmode101 View Post
    is this the edited version by the mods? i shudder to think what is the full version and feel betrayed that the moderator actually allowed "sack kenny sentences" (why after editing does the sack word still is be published?)

I support kenny and he have my backing and believe he has the right footballing style to compete if given competitive budget.
    Because it clearly is just his opinion that he wants Kenny sacked; just as how previously we allowed comments calling for Roy and Rafa to be sacked. There really is no reason to have double standards.

You disagree with his opinion and that is fair enough. You then have two choices. One, debate with the poster and find out why they have that opinion, and perhaps change their opinion. Or leave it alone and don't get worked up over it.

You support Kenny, that is fair enough. It really is just that simple that there are a few, given the current circumstances, that don't.

Edit: Put it this way, when we were winning, calls for the sack are unjustified, at least in theory. We are now in relegation type form since the turn of the year in the league and if 2012 is taken into account only, we'd be in the relegation zone. Now I don't know about you, but if ever there was a time that people could vent their frustrations in a somewhat justified manner, this is unfortunately as good a time as any. Further, as much as people got annoyed when there was negative criticism about our team whilst winning, I think the converse is occurring i.e. the people who see the current form find the other side, pushing for positivity, annoying in the circumstances because there isn't "logic" to it. Logic mind you, is based on what is prevalent at the current time. When we are winning, logic dictates to be positive. When losing, the other way round.

Should we now censor the word "sack" and become an authoritative rule that only one opinion is allowed whilst another isn't? That clearly isn't on in my opinion.
    Last edited by cravenz; 6-4-12 at 10:10.

Quote Originally Posted by cravenz View Post
    Because it clearly is just his opinion that he wants Kenny sacked; just as how previously we allowed comments calling for Roy and Rafa to be sacked. There really is no reason to have double standards.

You disagree with his opinion and that is fair enough. You then have two choices. One, debate with the poster and find out why they have that opinion, and perhaps change their opinion. Or leave it alone and don't get worked up over it.

You support Kenny, that is fair enough. It really is just that simple that there are a few, given the current circumstances, that don't.

Edit: Put it this way, when we were winning, calls for the sack are unjustified, at least in theory. We are now in relegation type form since the turn of the year in the league and if 2012 is taken into account only, we'd be in the relegation zone. Now I don't know about you, but if ever there was a time that people could vent their frustrations in a somewhat justified manner, this is unfortunately as good a time as any. Further, as much as people got annoyed when there was negative criticism about our team whilst winning, I think the converse is occurring i.e. the people who see the current form find the other side, pushing for positivity, annoying in the circumstances because there isn't "logic" to it. Logic mind you, is based on what is prevalent at the current time. When we are winning, logic dictates to be positive. When losing, the other way round.

Should we now censor the word "sack" and become an authoritative rule that only one opinion is allowed whilst another isn't? That clearly isn't on in my opinion.
    Logic also dictates that you shouldnt give me an infraction for telling these pro rafa offs without using vulgarities. yes, i may use cunning ******** eel as too much of a description and deserve a warning but when a forumer wirralriddler retorts me back DIRECTLY with a VULGARITY **** off you didnt even ban him. I know my limits but you surely have incline yourself towards pro rafa and make us pro kenny very difficult with the forum rules and regulation. Let me tell you this. I do not know who are these forumers with propaganda and cheap sarcasm or downright bullying. But i am a registered fan who has regularly paid alot to the club and demand some fairness at least.

Have a look at the state of the forum now. so many kneejerks pro rafa onliners without even disccussion and full of insults. from my observation this could have been avoided if you draw proper lines and have more loyalty than logic based on who clicks the report button wins tactics.

WirralRiddler is online now These posts brought to you by Dr Dre & Only Fools & Horses appreciation society
    Logic also dictates that you shouldnt give me an infraction for telling these pro rafa offs without using vulgarities. yes, i may use cunning ******** eel as too much of a description and deserve a warning but when a forumer wirralriddler retorts me back DIRECTLY with a VULGARITY **** off you didnt even ban him. I know my limits but you surely have incline yourself towards pro rafa and make us pro kenny very difficult with the forum rules and regulation. Let me tell you this. I do not know who are these forumers with propaganda and cheap sarcasm or downright bullying. But i am a registered fan who has regularly paid alot to the club and demand some fairness at least.

Have a look at the state of the forum now. so many kneejerks pro rafa onliners without even disccussion and full of insults. from my observation this could have been avoided if you draw proper lines and have more loyalty than logic based on who clicks the report button wins tactics.

Sorry if i hurt your feelings mate, but you were talking complete crap.

Your logic is flawed.

I can only act upon what I see and what is reported. You've been hurling verbal abuse at others for some time now. There is a difference. And you have been warned about this. I've said this before in this thread, if you think that something is wrong, then report it, don't rise to it. If you rise to it, then I'll end up taking action on you as well. Just because someone else started it doesn't mean you are absolved of your consequent actions.

For the record, Wirralriddler has infractions in his history as well. So don't come up with any bias.

I find your whole need to be "pro Rafa" or "pro Kenny" daft, but that is just my opinion. Read back the pages here and I've said what I wanted to say on it. I don't feel a need to go through it all again.

You have fairness, as much as possible, but where you cross the line, don't expect for any of us to be partial to you just because you believe you have some right to rant based on what you perceive as wrong.

The lines have been drawn, but there is nothing any of us can do if either side constantly blurs it; not to mention that you just drew a very big line with "pro Rafa" and "pro Kenny". Again, refer to my previous posts here. I really don't feel there is a need for me to restate my position on this. I just think you are unnecessarily putting one set of fans in an imaginary box and I think that does you no good whatsoever. Again, read back for my posts on this.

Quote Originally Posted by WirralRiddler View Post

Sorry if i hurt your feelings mate, but you were talking complete crap.
    its alright. i am at fault for being sarcastic too. just too caught up with the state of the forums clamour for ideals vs results and its soultions. But i feel that cravenz may be wee bit biased and needs some fairness. i dont even know i was being infracted until i clicked my settings. either diffuse all parties invovled or get all infracted. Just that if i am the only one getting a warning doesnt feel me with confidence in discussing in the future.

its alright. i am at fault for being sarcastic too. just too caught up with the state of the forums clamour for ideals vs results and its soultions. But i feel that cravenz may be wee bit biased and needs some fairness. i dont even know i was being infracted until i clicked my settings. either diffuse all parties invovled or get all infracted. Just that if i am the only one getting a warning doesnt feel me with confidence in discussing in the future.
    I suggest you take up any further issues in feedback. Your infraction history will show that you were first warned and then infracted, both by me. And for the record, on that day you were both warned and infracted, I infracted 4 others. 1 in that same thread as well, and the person who reported you. So no, I don't feel I'm biased.

In terms of diffusing all parties, again, if you have it in you to search and report other people's posts e.g. Wirral's post from days ago, then I see no reason why you cannot go through these few pages here to see what I've said. I'm not going to appear in every thread just because you feel that I need to. I've got better things to do.'
    Last edited by cravenz; 6-4-12 at 10:54. Reason: substantiated my argument.

Your logic is flawed.

I can only act upon what I see and what is reported. You've been hurling verbal abuse at others for some time now. There is a difference. And you have been warned about this. I've said this before in this thread, if you think that something is wrong, then report it, don't rise to it. If you rise to it, then I'll end up taking action on you as well. Just because someone else started it doesn't mean you are absolved of your consequent actions.

For the record, Wirralriddler has infractions in his history as well. So don't come up with any bias.

I find your whole need to be "pro Rafa" or "pro Kenny" daft, but that is just my opinion. Read back the pages here and I've said what I wanted to say on it. I don't feel a need to go through it all again.

You have fairness, as much as possible, but where you cross the line, don't expect for any of us to be partial to you just because you believe you have some right to rant based on what you perceive as wrong.

The lines have been drawn, but there is nothing any of us can do if either side constantly blurs it; not to mention that you just drew a very big line with "pro Rafa" and "pro Kenny". Again, refer to my previous posts here. I really don't feel there is a need for me to restate my position on this. I just think you are unnecessarily putting one set of fans in an imaginary box and I think that does you no good whatsoever. Again, read back for my posts on this.
    I understand your explanation and will never use sarcasm or insults and will report immediately if got wound up. i am new to the forums and its rules but now I am clear. thanks for clarifying it. however, if i may so humbly add a suggestion that if one forumer reports another specifically on one post submission, the mods should look at all involved parties and see if the post provoked or subsequently any other poster abuses the reported posts. i know its hard work as the volume of post is high when things dont go well at the club and you seemed to be the only mod around?

With regards to pro rafa or kenny. before i came here recently i observe that alot of pro rafa fans came in and use alot of sarcasm and lack of proof with alot of allegations that kenny is not the man. the truth is LFC is a new club with new owners and management. when things go wrong on the pitch ONLY RECENTLY surely logic dictates that the WHOLE CLUB SHOULD BE REVIEWED instead of its a case of the manager? hence my opinion that onliners sack rafa should be totally deleted.

I understand your explanation and will never use sarcasm or insults and will report immediately if got wound up. i am new to the forums and its rules but now I am clear. thanks for clarifying it. however, if i may so humbly add a suggestion that if one forumer reports another specifically on one post submission, the mods should look at all involved parties and see if the post provoked or subsequently any other poster abuses the reported posts. i know its hard work as the volume of post is high when things dont go well at the club and you seemed to be the only mod around?
    We try where we can to do that. I think I've done that in this thread, as far as I possibly can. Like I said, in that thread you were infracted, I've infracted another as well. Search for it if you want, but the person wasn't on your side. That is all I'm saying on this.

I'm only around recently to be fair. We also have to respond to a large volume of reports, especially after a match where we lose. FD is not the only forum, so it becomes difficult to navigate across all boards. But definitely, we do try to cover as many bases as we can. But that is why posters need to be vigilant themselves i.e. report, and don't rise to it.

With regards to pro rafa or kenny. before i came here recently i observe that alot of pro rafa fans came in and use alot of sarcasm and lack of proof with alot of allegations that kenny is not the man. the truth is LFC is a new club with new owners and management. when things go wrong on the pitch ONLY RECENTLY surely logic dictates that the WHOLE CLUB SHOULD BE REVIEWED instead of its a case of the manager? hence my opinion that onliners sack rafa should be totally deleted.
    No, unfortunately, people do get their opinions to be fair, no matter how daft it might be. Just because I may view another person's opinion as daft, doesn't warrant or give me the right to then have it all deleted to be fair. We need to take things in context, where they have a history of unsubstantiated claims, enter a thread all the time only to provoke and post "sack x" and post defamatory remarks, then action will be taken. But where they are one-offs, then unfortunately, my position is to give them the benefit of the doubt, especially when the situation as the moment is extremely tenuous.

In regards to them making assertions without proof, challenge them, but challenge them within reason. Don't bait them, don't act the same way they do because it then makes you nothing better than them. If you do the latter, acting the same way as them, then you become exactly what you want to avoid on these forums. You can be the "better" person by reasoning and discussing things with them. But if you feel it won't get anywhere, just ignore them. In the same way, some may feel the same way about you and I, about any of our opinions. If it is worth the trouble, talk it through. On that note, the only reason why I respond to these things is because I feel that all this needs to be said. Where I stop caring, I stop posting. That's my respect given to anyone here.

Dalglish: I won't walk away from Liverpool again

Kenny Dalglish has insisted he won’t back down from a fight as he attempts to restore *Liverpool’s shattered morale.

The Reds' boss has been at the centre of much fevered *speculation during his club’s worst run of form in 50 years, which has seen them slump below neighbours Everton to eighth in the table.

That has led to accusations of a lack of pride from the players, with critics even suggesting the manager has let them coast in a comfort zone because he’s been too protective.

The most serious questions came from former Anfield hitman and still passionate supporter John Aldridge, who claimed the club was a laughing stock because of players who lacked pride and made it embarrassing to be a fan.

While Dalglish accepted he can not escape criticism, and fans are perfectly entitled to take pot-shots after a woeful run of form, he insisted he is not feeling any extra pressure and would not walk away from the challenge... or accept he or his players lack pride.

“I don’t need picking up, I don’t need lifting because I’ve never been down on the floor," he said.

"I’m not down there, I’m just trying to change things that I can influence, and trying not to worry about things outside my jurisdiction. You have to separate football from life, be it your own private life or even if it is football-related.

"What’s happened has happened, this is football, and we are not going to get anywhere by feeling sorry for ourselves.

“The situation with Stiliyan Petrov puts football into *perspective a bit, but at the same time, we’d never try to use anything as a get-out clause. We are not looking for excuses for anything, we know we have to look at ourselves, and that is what we are doing.”

Because Dalglish walked away from his first stint as Anfield boss, people are still questioning if he will do so again at the sight of any prolonged pressure, but he is remarkably calm and relaxed as he attempts to navigate the current troubled waters.

The Reds manager was even on the end of some criticism from his own player Andy Carroll at the weekend, when the striker seemed to mouth abuse after being substituted at Newcastle.

But the Liverpool legend is more concerned at defending his own players from attacks, than chastising Carroll for his highly colourful outburst.

The Scottish manager revealed he has NEVER fined a player during his years in the role, and he said: “Andy was unhappy we were getting beaten but everything was dealt with on Sunday. I don’t see the point in prolonging things.

“It was disappointment and frustration with the result. It was nothing personal, it was the result, the way it had gone.

"And I don’t think the players lack pride. I don’t think that is true and there is no problem with them in the main anyway.

“They have been genuine and are suffering a little bit of loss of confidence.

“But you just cannot switch on and off and they are going to have bad days. At the moment we are in a bad spell but if they believe in themselves and get the support of everybody, that will help - we work with them every day and I have belief in the players.”

Dalglish has defended his players at all costs this season, even when they have patently underperformed, and he insisted yesterday he will not change that stance, despite the rising criticism.

He explained that is because he believes it is a small adjustment required to get what he believes is a talented team firing on all cylinders again.

When asked about his loyalty, he countered: “Is that a fault or a bonus? If someone goes out and gives you the best they can, there is not a problem.

“If they are looking for direction or help, they will get all the help they want here, as long as they are 100 per cent genuine.

“If they are not, then there is a problem, but it won’t be sorted out publicly. We will do it in private. When we came in we wanted to go back to what it was before, the ethos and the principles.

“I won’t condemn a player in public, I never have and I’m not going to start now. Whether it is right or wrong, it depends on the results - as everything does. If you get results, it doesn’t matter.”

Dalglish knows he will have to bring in new players in the summer, but he believes wholesale changes aren’t required, but merely subtle changes that can enhance the squad he already has.

In particular, Liverpool would be in a very different position this season if they had a striker who scored goals, given that Luis Suarez is their top performer with JUST seven league goals.

Yet while the manager accepts fans will expect new signings, he knows it can’t help now.

“Signing someone in the summer is not going to help us this season. We are where we are because of what we have done and what we haven’t done,” he admitted.

“You can go through the hard luck stories but we are not looking for excuses. We are looking for reasons to rectify what we have done.

“We are looking at ourselves because we can solve the problems ourselves. We are not too pleased with what we’ve done before - there is nobody happy.

“They take pride in what they do and in the whole club. I hear stories about people laughing and joking at other clubs after they have lost but there is stony silence coming back when we lose.

“And you don’t need to pick me up. I have great belief in the players and great pride in the club. Everybody has - but we will not get anything by feeling sorry for ourselves.

LINK
    Last edited by Whompy Whomperson; 6-4-12 at 11:53. Reason: I forgot the link

FUS-RO-DAH could you provide a link for that?

On the words itself, good words from Kenny in my opinion.

TheGhostOfDotTeeVeePast is offline LFC Hall of Fame Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by come-on-No19 View Post
    People seem to forget only 3 seasons ago we were the best team in England.
    What?!

Kenny Dalglish today called on Liverpool fans to help the Reds return to winning ways against Aston Villa this weekend.

Support the team if you are supporters. It's the only way to help the team develop a winning mentality and boost morale.

FUS-RO-DAH could you provide a link for that?

On the words itself, good words from Kenny in my opinion.
    done

Quote Originally Posted by FUS-RO-DAH View Post
    done
    Thanks mate

Thanks mate
    its like reverse thread approval

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udJDO...eature=related

Watch it. And if you're still hoping KK will be sacked after just one season back, you have no heart.

BinaryMan100110101 is offline Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by come-on-No19 View Post
    People seem to forget only 3 seasons ago we were the best team in England. Now we are no better then the likes of Stoke, Fulham and Everton. Not all Kennys fault but he has in no way prevented the slide to becoming a very average team. Infact he has helped it along the way with some of the worst signings in our history for the money paid. I struggle to see how we are going to get out of this mess, with the players we have and the contracts they are on.
    Yes, and playing much better football than the Scum, too. Refereeing decisions on both sides of the East Lancs Road cost us the title that season (as well as a few too many draws!).

Oh, they were the days.

Quote Originally Posted by FUS-RO-DAH View Post
    Dalglish: I won't walk away from Liverpool again

Kenny Dalglish has insisted he won’t back down from a fight as he attempts to restore *Liverpool’s shattered morale.

The Reds' boss has been at the centre of much fevered *speculation during his club’s worst run of form in 50 years, which has seen them slump below neighbours Everton to eighth in the table.

That has led to accusations of a lack of pride from the players, with critics even suggesting the manager has let them coast in a comfort zone because he’s been too protective.

The most serious questions came from former Anfield hitman and still passionate supporter John Aldridge, who claimed the club was a laughing stock because of players who lacked pride and made it embarrassing to be a fan.

While Dalglish accepted he can not escape criticism, and fans are perfectly entitled to take pot-shots after a woeful run of form, he insisted he is not feeling any extra pressure and would not walk away from the challenge... or accept he or his players lack pride.

“I don’t need picking up, I don’t need lifting because I’ve never been down on the floor," he said.

"I’m not down there, I’m just trying to change things that I can influence, and trying not to worry about things outside my jurisdiction. You have to separate football from life, be it your own private life or even if it is football-related.

"What’s happened has happened, this is football, and we are not going to get anywhere by feeling sorry for ourselves.

“The situation with Stiliyan Petrov puts football into *perspective a bit, but at the same time, we’d never try to use anything as a get-out clause. We are not looking for excuses for anything, we know we have to look at ourselves, and that is what we are doing.”

Because Dalglish walked away from his first stint as Anfield boss, people are still questioning if he will do so again at the sight of any prolonged pressure, but he is remarkably calm and relaxed as he attempts to navigate the current troubled waters.

The Reds manager was even on the end of some criticism from his own player Andy Carroll at the weekend, when the striker seemed to mouth abuse after being substituted at Newcastle.

But the Liverpool legend is more concerned at defending his own players from attacks, than chastising Carroll for his highly colourful outburst.

The Scottish manager revealed he has NEVER fined a player during his years in the role, and he said: “Andy was unhappy we were getting beaten but everything was dealt with on Sunday. I don’t see the point in prolonging things.

“It was disappointment and frustration with the result. It was nothing personal, it was the result, the way it had gone.

"And I don’t think the players lack pride. I don’t think that is true and there is no problem with them in the main anyway.

“They have been genuine and are suffering a little bit of loss of confidence.

“But you just cannot switch on and off and they are going to have bad days. At the moment we are in a bad spell but if they believe in themselves and get the support of everybody, that will help - we work with them every day and I have belief in the players.”

Dalglish has defended his players at all costs this season, even when they have patently underperformed, and he insisted yesterday he will not change that stance, despite the rising criticism.

He explained that is because he believes it is a small adjustment required to get what he believes is a talented team firing on all cylinders again.

When asked about his loyalty, he countered: “Is that a fault or a bonus? If someone goes out and gives you the best they can, there is not a problem.

“If they are looking for direction or help, they will get all the help they want here, as long as they are 100 per cent genuine.

“If they are not, then there is a problem, but it won’t be sorted out publicly. We will do it in private. When we came in we wanted to go back to what it was before, the ethos and the principles.

“I won’t condemn a player in public, I never have and I’m not going to start now. Whether it is right or wrong, it depends on the results - as everything does. If you get results, it doesn’t matter.”

Dalglish knows he will have to bring in new players in the summer, but he believes wholesale changes aren’t required, but merely subtle changes that can enhance the squad he already has.

In particular, Liverpool would be in a very different position this season if they had a striker who scored goals, given that Luis Suarez is their top performer with JUST seven league goals.

Yet while the manager accepts fans will expect new signings, he knows it can’t help now.

“Signing someone in the summer is not going to help us this season. We are where we are because of what we have done and what we haven’t done,” he admitted.

“You can go through the hard luck stories but we are not looking for excuses. We are looking for reasons to rectify what we have done.

“We are looking at ourselves because we can solve the problems ourselves. We are not too pleased with what we’ve done before - there is nobody happy.

“They take pride in what they do and in the whole club. I hear stories about people laughing and joking at other clubs after they have lost but there is stony silence coming back when we lose.

“And you don’t need to pick me up. I have great belief in the players and great pride in the club. Everybody has - but we will not get anything by feeling sorry for ourselves.

LINK
    Some wise words there, i never normally read the mirror.

raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Quote Originally Posted by liv4EveR5 View Post
    No Ray, I was actually given a warning for replying to someone. I know you have read this thread and all the posts, so not sure where you going with this. I am here to discuss the team players football etc etc with fellow fans not to get them banned, as it so happens on same page I got warning someone called someone a moron yet that is ok...
    Sorry about that mate i thought you were just trying to get someone banned my mistake.

raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dna View Post
    And who will be our manager tomorrow?