Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Should Alan Pardew be...

Gazza74 is online now LFCTV GO Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Quote Originally Posted by comedontbeostrich View Post
    Yay, another success story like Ronaldo and Aguero. Yayayayayayayayay.
    To be fair, Cantona did have a bit of a wild reputation in French football and had constantly been in trouble and banned for various things over there.

It seemed Ferguson was the one that could handle him, until his karate kick of course..
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by PatienceWillPay View Post
    Kenny could never let you down, as a fan.

If he took a dump on the eternal flame, he still wouldn't have done enough for the likes of you to feel let down by him.

He IS the club. You ARE a chump.
    nobody is bigger than the club. not even kenny. you sir are deluded

Quote Originally Posted by Themessangernr1 View Post
    we have deep problems in the club. from bottom to top. the manager/comolli and a lot of the players/squad need to go in the summer.
    the lot of them have let down the fans and the club. the mentality of the players we have is one of the problems. but we have too many to discuss.
    We had far worse, much deeper problems when Hicks and Gillett were here to be honest.

It's going to take everyone at the club a lot longer than 18 months to fix all of them and have us back where we belong.

Just be thankful we have a club still to support and being from Liverpool i thank the stars every day as i wouldn't have known what to do if anything happened to the club.

Davio44 is offline Armchair supporter
    No

shody1976 is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Themessangernr1 View Post
    we have deep problems in the club. from bottom to top. the manager/comolli and a lot of the players/squad need to go in the summer.
    the lot of them have let down the fans and the club. the mentality of the players we have is one of the problems. but we have too many to discuss.
    You're right. The club is about to disappear down the plug hole. Winning our first trophy in 6 years and being only 2 games away from winning another doesn't change anything.

We've plundered Newcastle enough thanks.

FIOS is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by comedontbeostrich View Post
    Hmmm. First month of Hodgson here : "I love how fresh his interviews are! Tells like it is! the media love him"

6 month later : "******* owl belittling us in the press"

Kenny, first month : " I tell ya he has them journalists in his pocket. Media can't ******* get him yeah yeah"

6 months later : "his comments are worrying, why is he saying this???"

Rafa had a similar scenario as well.
    This should probably highlight to a lot of people that they should stop giving a toss what the manager says to the media, because at the end of the day it's all a load of arl *****.

MickeyLove is online now Community Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by FIOS View Post
    This should probably highlight to a lot of people that they should stop giving a toss what the manager says to the media, because at the end of the day it's all a load of arl *****.
    Absolutely this. I'm amazed anyone takes them seriously. Same goes for the inane player interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Simba13 View Post
    Our next manager? He's sure done a good job with no budget at Newcastle..may fit the Moneyball philosophy better than Rafa.
    are u freakin kiddin me!!??

Your standards must be very, very low. To put him in the same sentence as Rafa is an insult. How many european cups has he won? How many la liga titles? Ok then how many trophys?

You should be embarrased for starting such a thread...

Quote Originally Posted by ShanklyFowler View Post
    Your standards must be very, very low. To put him in the same sentence as Rafa is an insult. How many european cups has he won? How many la liga titles? Ok then how many trophys?

You should be embarrased for starting such a thread...
    I understand what you mean about titles for Rafa versus Pardew, but that shouldn't rule out any manager from being a possible for this club really.

It's not always just about the trophies they've won already when thinking about them as candidates.

Note: I'm not saying Pardew would be one if we needed a new manager, just speaking generally about managers.

Quote Originally Posted by azzalfc View Post
    I think Pardew will be linked with the club if Kenny goes... Like it or not

Those people who think he is beneath a club like LFC... I don't think he would do any worse than Dalglish as done

Look at his signings for Newcastle, and the money those signings cost. Compare that to the money Dalglish has spent, and what players he's brought in

I'm not convinced Pardew is the man for the job, but I feel people are entitled to give their opinion, without being shouted down

People who think we could go for the calibre of a Mourinho, forget it! We are not a CL side any more. We've brought in a legend who knows the club... And he isn't doing too well at this point is he?
    Disagree. Shame on you. Ok i don't believe tactically Kenny has done himself any favours IN THE LEAGUE. But underperforming players like: Downing, Henderson, Carroll & Adam are not all Kenny's fault. We all could see that most of these players had potential to do well, but they've let Kenny & us down. Yes there is huge room for improvement in the league. However even then, we've won our first trophy in 6 years & mite win the fa cup.

Oh & Kenny Dalglish has done well & believe me 95% of ticket buying fans think this...

Quote Originally Posted by PatienceWillPay View Post
    Pray for Simba.
    hahahaha John Bradley: 'oooooooh Brilliiiiant'!

no thanks to Pardew but if Kenny was to leave then Paul Lambert and Brendon Rodgers would be on my list (which would also include Rafa too)