Notices
Reply to Thread

Thread: Reading Striker..

1. #1 Default Reading Striker.. 
    Just watched the Southampton/Reading game, battle for the top of the champoinship, cracking game and Reading brought on their No9 a young player called Adam le Fondre, signed him from Rotherham apparently.

It was like deja vu......he scored twice with two quite different goals....I looked over at my other half and said "you know who he reminds me of......" She got it straight away........our former No 9, one Fernando Torres. Movement almost identical, the way he hits the ball, uncannily similar....it was like watching a replay of Nando 5 years ago.....

Seriously, so similar it's uncanny!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by photoholic View Post
    Just watched the Southampton/Reading game, battle for the top of the champoinship, cracking game and Reading brought on their No9 a young player called Adam le Fondre, signed him from Rotherham apparently.

It was like deja vu......he scored twice with two quite different goals....I looked over at my other half and said "you know who he reminds me of......" She got it straight away........our former No 9, one Fernando Torres. Movement almost identical, the way he hits the ball, uncannily similar....it was like watching a replay of Nando 5 years ago.....

Seriously, so similar it's uncanny!
    He is good. I watched game last night, but we need one proven striker, true goalscorer with experience.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post