Notices
Reply to Thread

Thread: Maxi

1. #1 Default Maxi 
    Not sure if there have been any similar threads, but i would just like to know how Maxi stands in the club? We all know he has had a brilliant run recently (when played) and everyone seems to love him, but is he looking to leave the club? After watching a few sets of highlights i have come to realise how compatible he actually is with some of the players we have at the moment such as Shelvey, Suarez etc, it would be a huge shame to lose him.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

It seems as though Kenny may not want him judging by the lack of playing time he has been given this season which is quite strange as he was our top scorer under Kenny last season. I really hope he stays and hope he plays some part tomorrow as he is the biggest goal threat we have.

Quote Originally Posted by xRedmanLFCx View Post
    It seems as though Kenny may not want him judging by the lack of playing time he has been given this season which is quite strange as he was our top scorer under Kenny last season. I really hope he stays and hope he plays some part tomorrow as he is the biggest goal threat we have.
    Yes, everyone seems to be fairly baffled as to why he hasn't actually been played. Im just hoping that his two goals against Blackburn will have cemented the fact in Kennys mind that, yes everybody loves him and he is a great player to have at the club because he has a better scoring record recently than pretty much every other player from so few games. Would be very glad to see him make an appearance tomorrow and play well, i think that would secure him for next season...

Quote Originally Posted by LForshC View Post
    Not sure if there have been any similar threads, but i would just like to know how Maxi stands in the club? We all know he has had a brilliant run recently (when played) and everyone seems to love him, but is he looking to leave the club? After watching a few sets of highlights i have come to realise how compatible he actually is with some of the players we have at the moment such as Shelvey, Suarez etc, it would be a huge shame to lose him.
    We must keep him. Better than Henderson on the wing. !

Next season we are in the EL we need big a squad.
    Every one will have game time.