Notices
Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: We must keep Maxi.

  1. #1 Default We must keep Maxi. 
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,257
    He is a great player, he showed that in the game against Blackburn.
    I don't know why Kenny isn't playing him for the first minute, instead of Henderson !
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #2  
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by cehic View Post
    He is a great player, he showed that in the game against Blackburn.
    I don't know why Kenny isn't playing him for the first minute, instead of Henderson !
    Yes we must .

    Maxi Rodriguez Goals to minutes and assist to minute ratio


    Minutes played - 1120
    Goals-6
    Assists-2

    0.66 goals/assist per match


    good.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #3  
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuang35 View Post
    Yes we must .

    Maxi Rodriguez Goals to minutes and assist to minute ratio


    Minutes played - 1120
    Goals-6
    Assists-2

    0.66 goals/assist per match


    good.

    He got better goals/asissts ratio than Henderson & Downing.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #4  
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by cehic View Post
    He got better goals/asissts ratio than Henderson & Downing.
    Downing can learn alot from his positional play - how offen is Maxi in the right place to score - when the call in in the opposite wing maxi ALWAYS attacks the box in case it misses the striker. Downing never does this and wonders why he does not score?! My suggestion is that Downing watches his play on video more closely!

    The less i say about Hendo the better! Dear lord, what a waste of money and there is NO EXCUSE for this lad playing game in, game out ahead of some of the other player we have! As soon as Bellamy and Maxi came they did more in 10 mins than hendo did all game - i seem to say this about every game Hendo plays. GET RID in the SUMMER PLEASE
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #5  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,639
    We must keep Carroll, Henderson, Downing and Adam. They are Kenny signings and more of them and more cup finals.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #6  
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny86 View Post
    We must keep Carroll, Henderson, Downing and Adam. They are Kenny signings and more of them and more cup finals.
    Are you drunk? Which also brings me onto my other point....Kids, dont do CRACK!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •