im genuinely sorry, it is a good thread thanks for sharing the idea op.
for me the funniest commentator shambles was andy gray istanbul...........we all know what happened there.
it was unbelievable jeff
1. Weightlifting commentator at the Olympic Snatch and Jerk Event: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
2. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."
3. Grand Prix Race Announcer: "The lead car is absolutely, truly unique, except for the one behind it which is exactly identical to the one in front of the similar one in back."
4. Greg Norman, Pro Golfer: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
5. Ringside Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries and even some deaths in boxing - but none of them really that serious."
6. Baseball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
7. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."
8. At a trophy ceremony BBC TV Boat Race 1988: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is hugging the
Cox of the Oxford crew."
9. Metro Radio, College Football: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."
10. US Open TV Commentator: "One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said?"
You've been watching to much Braveheart 'FREEDOM'.I jest for i shall never 'judge' a fellow 'red'.Originally Posted by [B
"For those of you watching in black and white.....the yellow is behind the blue" - a snooker commentator years ago
''England's captain left on the seat of his pants''. Jon Champion on Terry after Glen Johnson's goal against chelsea, the 2-1 victory. Absolutely love that quote.
I dont know guys, I kind of like Gary Neville's dying rat orgasms during the match. It makes for good entertainment
I love the classic "he's come inside the left-back" teenage humor I know but never fails to back me giggle
Nevilles's 'Fannying around' comment had me spitting out my coffee.
This is a great compliation of funniest Soccer Saturday bits:
vulgar i know but
"the keeper comes and collects it in his hands" is on pro evo commentary. still makes me smile
I'm not sure anything beats "The Batsman's Holding, the Bowler's Willey"
URGENT: IVE MISSED SOMETHING. what happened in the hicks vs fsg thread- it says further investigation!!! what happened?
The reporters of the thread felt the OP was trolling and/or the replies weren't going anywhere. (various reasons)
Having read the thread, I'm inclined to agree.
I dunno about "funny" but some of the commentary on the women's match on BBC2 yesterday was laughable. A woman stood on the ball and a dutch player had the ball for which the commentator was talking like she'd won a tackle and dribbled from her penalty area to the opposition's. Oh and a shot straight at the keeper was talked up something chronic, overall both sides were poor and made our lot look like Spain/Barcelona/Brazil (take your pick)
The goal was a standout moment in a poor effort, free kick taken and caught the Dutch off guard. I'm surprised their players didn't complain (more)
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|