Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 930 of 2913

Thread: Fifa 13

  1. #901  
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,666
    Hi i've always played Fifa on xbox but mine recently broke and I can't be arsed buying a new one, wondering if fifa 13 on PC is any good? is there much difference and is there alot of people to play against online, thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #902  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    68,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum1234 View Post
    Urgh I can't be bothered with it, I got a team full of gold players but they are all *****, too much effort.
    Make another team full of bronze players. Make sure your team all plays in the same league/has same nationality and are all in the right formation and position. Rack up coins with the bronze team and then use the coins to improve your golds.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #903  
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    23,262
    Are these ******* servers down again?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #904  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,753
    If anyone wants to come over an drink a fees beers, I have FIFA international soccer '95 for sega. You can even play 5 a side indoors.

    Hit me up.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #905  
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    23,262
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    If anyone wants to come over an drink a fees beers, I have FIFA international soccer '95 for sega. You can even play 5 a side indoors.

    Hit me up.
    I'm booking flights now, how much is a taxi from the airport to your gaff?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #906  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,753
    Quote Originally Posted by GiorgosCarraGoonies View Post
    I'm booking flights now, how much is a taxi from the airport to your gaff?
    11 bones. See you in 14 hours.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #907  
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    If anyone wants to come over an drink a fees beers, I have FIFA international soccer '95 for sega. You can even play 5 a side indoors.

    Hit me up.
    Is that the one you can play 90 min halves on? that was epic
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #908  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Kop-Notch View Post
    Is that the one you can play 90 min halves on? that was epic
    I only have two chairs in my basement so you cant come over to play.


    No, but to honest I haven't played that game in probably 18 years so I don't know. I just hooked up my old games this past weekend, so I haven't played it yet.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #909  
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,986
    Anyone tried the EA arena where you can play for money? I played 2 games, lost both narrowly. I think I created the better chances but the finishing was much more clinical from the people I was playing. Must be some pretty dedicated players. They both picked Madrid, which was predictable.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #910  
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    29,094
    Quote Originally Posted by -murray556677 View Post
    Anyone tried the EA arena where you can play for money? I played 2 games, lost both narrowly. I think I created the better chances but the finishing was much more clinical from the people I was playing. Must be some pretty dedicated players. They both picked Madrid, which was predictable.
    How does that work?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #911  
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum1234 View Post
    What is the best way to make coins mate?
    Play the league seasons mate, either against others or against the computer if you find that easier. Also try and pick up players on the cheap, and sell them on for a profit. Sounds simple, but if you`re patient you can pick up some real bargains.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #912  
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    I only have two chairs in my basement so you cant come over to play.


    No, but to honest I haven't played that game in probably 18 years so I don't know. I just hooked up my old games this past weekend, so I haven't played it yet.
    a quick google tells me it was fifa 97! if you ever want a 3 hour game then i will play you
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #913  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Kop-Notch View Post
    a quick google tells me it was fifa 97! if you ever want a 3 hour game then i will play you
    It's on. You're lucky my chair has a cooler in the arm rest that way I don't have to get up for more beers.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #914  
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,736
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    It's on. You're lucky my chair has a cooler in the arm rest that way I don't have to get up for more beers.
    Men want to be you and women want to be with you.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #915  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioltas View Post
    Men want to be you and women want to be with you.


    I'll sell my life philosophy in a memoir, titled 'I'm a little hazy on what happened last night'
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #916  
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,736
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post


    I'll sell my life philosophy in a memoir, titled 'I'm a little hazy on what happened last night'
    With this as the soundtrack to your life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlJy_Cb21Lw
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #917  
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,288
    Im after a bit of advice with FUT.

    Is there a site where i can find out what players sort of get sold for and the same with team kits and other things. Just got a Everton home kit in a pack so not going to be using that but how much could this be sold for?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #918  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioltas View Post
    With this as the soundtrack to your life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlJy_Cb21Lw


    I was hoping or some ******* Loggins 'highway to the dangerzone'
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #919  
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,736
    Quote Originally Posted by scarpakop View Post
    Im after a bit of advice with FUT.

    Is there a site where i can find out what players sort of get sold for and the same with team kits and other things. Just got a Everton home kit in a pack so not going to be using that but how much could this be sold for?
    http://www.futhead.com/

    Give's player average prices and better attribute analysis and chemistry examples etc. Everton kits are worth **** all, just like real life.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #920  
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,736
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post


    I was hoping or some ******* Loggins 'highway to the dangerzone'
    It was either that or Blink 182's "I want to **** a dog in the ***"
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #921  
    lfcstlouis is offline Caution advised, may not be actual saint
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioltas View Post
    It was either that or Blink 182's "I want to **** a dog in the ***"
    Yeah, I've slept with some rough women in my days.

    Best part about a one night stand. You can exaggerate either way. 'oh man, she was the hottest thing ever!' 'oh man, that ***** had 3 fingers on one hand and was balding and a lazy eye'.

    Either way, it's a good story.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #922  
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    23,262
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Yeah, I've slept with some rough women in my days.

    Best part about a one night stand. You can exaggerate either way. 'oh man, she was the hottest thing ever!' 'oh man, that ***** had 3 fingers on one hand and was balding and a lazy eye'.

    Either way, it's a good story.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #923  
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,736
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcstlouis View Post
    Yeah, I've slept with some rough women in my days.

    Best part about a one night stand. You can exaggerate either way. 'oh man, she was the hottest thing ever!' 'oh man, that ***** had 3 fingers on one hand and was balding and a lazy eye'.

    Either way, it's a good story.
    Any hole's a goal. - Bonus points for bringing back football topic.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #924  
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioltas View Post
    http://www.futhead.com/

    Give's player average prices and better attribute analysis and chemistry examples etc. Everton kits are worth **** all, just like real life.
    Thanks
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #925  
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverdinner View Post
    Make another team full of bronze players. Make sure your team all plays in the same league/has same nationality and are all in the right formation and position. Rack up coins with the bronze team and then use the coins to improve your golds.
    Quote Originally Posted by IstanbulDreams View Post
    Play the league seasons mate, either against others or against the computer if you find that easier. Also try and pick up players on the cheap, and sell them on for a profit. Sounds simple, but if you`re patient you can pick up some real bargains.
    Cheers guys, I will try it again, so to make this clear, I sell all my gold players (Maybe leave one or two if they play in the same league) And then build a team of Bronzes that are all from the same league/nationality?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #926  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    261
    So I got an in form Ronaldinho (worth 175k) and a Hazard (worth 130k) in a pack yesterday. I can deal.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #927  
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,741
    Servers back up yet?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #928  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    68,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum1234 View Post
    Cheers guys, I will try it again, so to make this clear, I sell all my gold players (Maybe leave one or two if they play in the same league) And then build a team of Bronzes that are all from the same league/nationality?
    No.


    If you click on squad selector, you can make a second squad (and keep your gold team).


    Try buy a cheap bronze team that has great chemistry, Win as many games as you can with them and bring in the coins. When the bronze players need contracts, buy a bronze pack and use tyhe contracts you get in it. Sell everything else in the pack.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #929  
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverdinner View Post
    No.


    If you click on squad selector, you can make a second squad (and keep your gold team).


    Try buy a cheap bronze team that has great chemistry, Win as many games as you can with them and bring in the coins. When the bronze players need contracts, buy a bronze pack and use tyhe contracts you get in it. Sell everything else in the pack.
    Ahk, lucky I didn't sell any of my bronze players, also, I got this thing for 24 gold packs, 1 a week and I need to work out how to activate it Cheers mate.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #930  
    Liverdinner is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    68,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum1234 View Post
    Ahk, lucky I didn't sell any of my bronze players, also, I got this thing for 24 gold packs, 1 a week and I need to work out how to activate it Cheers mate.
    I think you just go on the store and it will have a 'my packs' section.

    Or you click to buy a gold pack and get it free.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •