Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
Results 1,831 to 1,847 of 1847

Thread: The Treatment Room

  1. #1831  
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    28,326
    Senegalese FA have released a statement confirming that Mane aggravated his hamstring injury during the match on Friday.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #1832  
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    261
    What they actually said............................And the country's FA release a statement on Sunday night, which read:............ "The Senegalese Football Federation informs the national and international opinion that, following the match South Africa against Senegal on Friday, November 10, 2017, in Polokwane, the player Sadio Mane was slightly felt (sic) from his old injury.
    "After consultations between the medical staff of the national team of Senegal and Liverpool, it was decided by mutual agreement to make it available to his club to continue treatment until full recovery."
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #1833  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteron View Post
    Senegalese FA have released a statement confirming that Mane aggravated his hamstring injury during the match on Friday.
    Really ****es me off....Senegal have already *********** qualified, he should have been allowed a rest given that he's just come back from injury!!!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #1834  
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,383
    Just hope Sadio is ok.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #1835  
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeastyboy View Post
    Really ****es me off....Senegal have already *********** qualified, he should have been allowed a rest given that he's just come back from injury!!!
    They hadn’t already qualified before last win. Now they have qualified, and he, imo, has been “rested”, sent home. The reports of slight injury are probably little PR or whatever. He will start at weekend I’m sure.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #1836  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,966
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketAces View Post
    They hadn’t already qualified before last win. Now they have qualified, and he, imo, has been “rested”, sent home. The reports of slight injury are probably little PR or whatever. He will start at weekend I’m sure.
    Well technically they hadn't qualified but almost guaranteed considering how weak their group is. Anyway hope you're right....I doubt he'll be risked against Southampton but we need him
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #1837  
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeastyboy View Post
    Well technically they hadn't qualified but almost guaranteed considering how weak their group is. Anyway hope you're right....I doubt he'll be risked against Southampton but we need him
    I didn’t know bout group tbh. Hopefully he’s good to go
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #1838  
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,644
    Think, even if the injury is not too bad, that we will save him for Sevilla.
    loyal since 1960.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #1839  
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,370
    Quote Originally Posted by mountbeautygeorge View Post
    Think, even if the injury is not too bad, that we will save him for Sevilla.
    Exactly.

    It's more important that he's fit for that one.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #1840  
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17,766
    Any word on Lallana and Mané?
    'Okey doke, we'll leave it there so'
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #1841  
    MacFoley'1975 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    39,503
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHed2 View Post
    Any word on Lallana and Mané?
    Lallana back in full training mate.
    The Normal One (Emlyn is in the house) - Est 1975
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #1842  
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17,766
    Quote Originally Posted by MacFoley'1975 View Post
    Lallana back in full training mate.
    Sweet, I didn’t know. Thanks for that!
    'Okey doke, we'll leave it there so'
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #1843  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    19,266
    Quote Originally Posted by MacFoley'1975 View Post
    Lallana back in full training mate.
    So apparently is Mane.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #1844  
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,281
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck33 View Post
    So apparently is Mane.
    Ah, good!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #1845  
    canuck33 is online now You can call me Fred
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    19,266
    Quote Originally Posted by DiddlerDave View Post
    Ah, good!
    Matip injured? Is it true?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #1846  
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,769
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck33 View Post
    Matip injured? Is it true?
    Let's hope it's the shortest absence. If Klopp has any illusions about the impact of his lack of action in the summer transfer window, he is in for a harsh lesson if Matip misses even 3 weeks.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #1847  
    aylesbyred is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    51,955
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketAces View Post
    I didn’t know bout group tbh. Hopefully he’s good to go
    Hey buddy, I was reading an old thread in off topic today - I miss your contribution over there you posted some top stuff mate
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •