Notices
Reply to Thread

Thread: Fifa 13 Thread- Career Mode and Ultimate Team

1. #1 Eternal Flame Fifa 13 Thread- Career Mode and Ultimate Team 
    I think this deserves a thread.. Fifa is released this week and i for one will be buying it immdiately. whos excited? whos getting it? i thought this thread could also be used for people to tell their career mode and ultimate team stories..
    I will be starting one with liverpool ( obviously ) when i get it and i want to know what you will be doing
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

I'll be playing ultimate team this year, maybe a bit of career mode but I don't play much of that anymore.

Otherwise I will be mainly playing h2h seasons and pro clubs

Quote Originally Posted by KopiteClark96 View Post
    I'll be playing ultimate team this year, maybe a bit of career mode but I don't play much of that anymore.

im more of a fan of the career mode as my internet tends to lag.. but feel free to keep us updated on how your team builds up

Does anyone ever create a ProClub for us to join? I'm sure we could get a lot of players and therefore there will always be at least 11 players online at some point, worth a thought, something I would be up for.

Usually play Ultimate Team and Ranked Multiplayer.

For those of you who are interested the web app for Ultimate Team 13 is already up and running, you get daily bonuses everyday you log in until the game comes out including free coins and packs

Can anyone offer any tips on FUT? Started it a few weeks ago and have no idea how to make coins very quick...

Thanks

HeWhoShallNotBeNamed is offline Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscularKopite View Post
    Does anyone ever create a ProClub for us to join? I'm sure we could get a lot of players and therefore there will always be at least 11 players online at some point, worth a thought, something I would be up for.

For those of you who are interested the web app for Ultimate Team 13 is already up and running, you get daily bonuses everyday you log in until the game comes out including free coins and packs
    http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/thread...ro-Club-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MuscularKopite View Post

there was one for fifa 12 i think.. but if anyone is planning on doing it for fifa 13, let people know through this thread please

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki-Taka-Talk View Post
    there was one for fifa 12 i think.. but if anyone is planning on doing it for fifa 13, let people know through this thread please
    we are doing it again, it will be in off-topic again though I presume

you will have to ask the main guys though for confirmation

So i guess seeing as there will be a different thread for pro club, this thread may be used for people to tell their ultimate team and career mode stories.. People interested???

As usual i'll start with my pro whilst waiting for the market on UT to calm down a bit. (managed to get schweiteiger for 700 coins when the servers were hacked so no one could outbid me)
    Then ill swap between UT and Career mode. Already got my team planned out.

Sell:
    Jones, Doni, Henderson*, cole, downing, borini*. The * means it depends how good in game they are.
    Loan:
    Coates, Wilson, Wisdom, Flanno, Coady, Spearing, Suso, Yesil, Ngoo, morgan, Carroll,
    Buy:
    Leali GK
    Nastasic and Massi CB
    Willems/Mbaye LB
    Casemiro CDM
    Thiago/Adryan/Maher CM
    Shaqiri/Labyad/Iturbe RW
    Lamela/Muriel/Rodrigo for CF

i will be playing 4-3-3 false 9.
    This is wont all be happening in the first season because i think we start with 20m.

Quote Originally Posted by KopiteClark96 View Post

Head to Head seasons will be what I will be playing with a bit of UT here and there.

can't wait to get the game tomorrow, straight into career mode with liverpool! give the younsters a chance

so i started my career mode with liverpool last night, ( it now allows you take over at international level after a while )
    its a great game and because it it the start of the season ive decided to stik with my team and not make any drastic changes.. the only thing i am considering is possibly recalling carroll from loan

so i played my friendlies with mostly my youth players, losing 2 and winning 1 but friendlies dont matter at the end of the day, the big game was west brom

my team for west brom was:

reina

Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique

Gerrard Lucas Shelvey

Sterling Borini Suarez

It was a really tight game and i thought i was going to have to settle for a draw but thankfully, sub assaidi won me a me a penalty in the 81st minute and gerrard scored to give me a win i didnt really deserve !

the main thing was i got off to a winning start so my team was ful of confidence and morale, for some reason next up was arsenal on a thursday evening

this was going to be a big challenge because i was still just getting used to playing my new passing style and i had arsenal already

my team was :
    Reina Johnson skrtel agger enrique gerrard allen lucas assaidi borini and suarez

i had plenty of possesion and plenty of chances in this match but sadly andre santos scored an absolute screamer to put arsenal 1 up,

once again i couldnt find a goal and out of nowhere suarez won me a penalty, gerrard had been taken off so shelvey stepped up to rescue a point for me.

so all in all its an okay start to the premier league, although i am lucky to have got 2 penalties in 2 games

next up is middlesborough in the capital one cup and then man city at home, im now pretty sure im going to recall carroll !

YNWA

who has the game right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki-Taka-Talk View Post
    who has the game right now?
    Off into the shops to get it now as forgot to pre order it before my holiday

anyone else playing career mode, professional level seems really easy all of a sudden.. top of the league after 7 games, still in the carling cup, bringing in the youngsters and they are impressing, the game makes you feel like its real life