Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iago Aspas

Quote Originally Posted by MidTableTeam View Post
    take your pick really if your looking to bolster midfield then diame or wanyama, striking options such as honda, tello or lens . defensive reinforcements such as alderweireld, sakho , de vrij or lovren.

all would cost in region of 8m
    Didn't think we was looking to bolster our midfield. I was under the impression the priority is defence, both CB and LB cover and a replacement for the outgoing Suarez or adding another forward player. If we bolster midfield I would expect that to be the last priority of spend, unless we are selling someone of course.
    Nothing is impossible whilst it's still possible..........
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by RedTrilogy View Post
    Didn't think we was looking to bolster our midfield. I was under the impression the priority is defence, both CB and LB cover and a replacement for the outgoing Suarez or adding another forward player. If we bolster midfield I would expect that to be the last priority of spend, unless we are selling someone of course.
    Well i did say if, and i feel our midfield lacks a little bit of quality or perhaps that bit of physical/aeriel presence needed to solidify the back 4 even further. Someone like diame for 3.5m is what you call value for money

Quote Originally Posted by MidTableTeam View Post
    Well i did say if, and i feel our midfield lacks a little bit of quality or perhaps that bit of physical/aeriel presence needed to solidify the back 4 even further. Someone like diame for 3.5m is what you call value for money
    I agree with that, I had hoped we could get Diame as part of the Carroll deal to West Ham though.
    Nothing is impossible whilst it's still possible..........

Quote Originally Posted by RedTrilogy View Post
    I agree with that, I had hoped we could get Diame as part of the Carroll deal to West Ham though.
    that would be another great alternative but it seems as if WH seem content with paying the 15m in which case, should BR want to, get diame using the carroll money.

This player has class and should be a good buy ! 12 goals scored in a poor relegation battling side ! time will tell, not signed yet but looking like he will.

7million looks like a bargain for him he scores goals makes assits and is definatly on his way into anfeild after arriving at melwood today for a move.

he can use both feet and looks very good could be another one of rodgers bargain signings him sturridge and suarez (if he stays)
    could do really well next season for us.

But i still feel we need a new CM to replace gerrard and two new centre backs and maybe a young left back

Coutinho_to_Greatness is offline Directors Box
    Doing very well for Seville, not good enough for PL, but should recoup the money easily from a Spanish club.

MacedonianRed is offline Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Coutinho_to_Greatness View Post
    Doing very well for Seville, not good enough for PL, but should recoup the money easily from a Spanish club.
    According to the reports in the local press, Seville paid us €1 million for a season's loan, and they have the option to sign him permanently in the summer for €6.5 million ...

Coutinho_to_Greatness is offline Directors Box
    Quote Originally Posted by MacedonianRed View Post
    According to the reports in the local press, Seville paid us €1 million for a season's loan, and they have the option to sign him permanently in the summer for €6.5 million ...
    What did we pay for him 7,000,000?

MacedonianRed is offline Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Coutinho_to_Greatness View Post
    What did we pay for him 7,000,000?
    Yes, the price was 7 million ... And if Sevilla pick up their option for a permanent deal, we will recoup €7.5 (5.5) million ...

Come on Iago. Slay Mourinho and those boys from United in the forthcoming Europa League semi finals.

It's all down to you now. 2 big performances please. No way does any Liverpool supporter want to see United in a final with a chance to win their first ever Europa League trophy plus auto qualify for next year's Champions League.

United are bookie's favourites for this title though and they'll put all their focus on winning it for sure. God forbid, if this happens, then it could scupper some our own summer transfer targets as they may see United as an alternative option to us. And we don't want that of course!

Agent Aspas - your mission begins now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogster View Post
    Come on Iago. Slay Mourinho and those boys from United in the forthcoming Europa League semi finals.

It's all down to you now. 2 big performances please. No way does any Liverpool supporter want to see United in a final with a chance to win their first ever Europa League trophy plus auto qualify for next year's Champions League.

United are bookie's favourites for this title though and they'll put all their focus on winning it for sure. God forbid, if this happens, then it could scupper some our own summer transfer targets as they may see United as an alternative option to us. And we don't want that of course!

Agent Aspas - your mission begins now.
    agree, now that United will be Ibraless for the season, it could be even easier for Celta roll the scums over,

fingers crossed, Iago will remind himself of the Anfield "good times", he left some friends in England,

so hopefully he'll do the double job at Old Toilet and in Spain,

we obviously don't want United reaching the EL final by any means!

C'mon Iago Aspas!
    Last edited by rosso76; 9-6-17 at 17:32.

Aspas got a tots card http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa17/player/iago-aspas/20151

Bring him home ffs
    Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by rosso76 View Post
    agree, now that United will be Ibraless for the season, it could be even easier for Celta roll the scums over,

fingers crossed, Iago will remind himself of the Anfield "good times", he left some friends in England,

so hopefully he'll do the double job at Old Toilet and in Spain,

we obviously don't want United reaching the EL final by any means!

C'mon Iago Aspas!
    as I had not said it!