Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 110 of 110

Thread: who I think we should buy.

  1. #91  
    Mouldiogs is online now Wants a little line under his title
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    18,744
    Oblak.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #92  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,608
    Quote Originally Posted by T J Styles View Post
    Alison/Karius

    Gomez/Alexander-Arnold
    Matip/Lovren
    Van Dijk/Klavan
    Moreno/Robertson

    Keita/Milner
    Wijnaldum/Henderson
    Lemar/Lallana

    Salah/Mahrez
    Firmino/Solanke
    Mane/Oxlade-Chamberlain

    Sell: (necessary)
    Mignolet, Clyne, Flanagan, Can, Sturridge, Origi, Ings.
    (Optional)
    Klavan/Lovren/Gomez, Milner/Grujic, Wijnaldum/Henderson, Solanke.

    Buy: (necessary)
    Alison, Lemar, Mahrez.
    (Optional)
    Right back/Centre back, Centre midfield, Centre Forward.

    I would have to say that looks pretty close at least in principle but I would add that if you are going to sell 3 strikers, you might consider at least signing/promoting/keeping one
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #93  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,608
    We should try to sign

    F E K I R
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #94  
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalskill View Post
    We should try to sign

    F E K I R
    Real Madrid can have him, if they keep their hands away from Salah.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #95  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,608
    Sky reporting Inter Milan are considering taking Sturridge on a 6 month loan.
    The owners of Inter also own Jiangsu Suning
    With the world cup approaching, a 6 month loan deal for this guy could be mutually beneficial


    mane--------------------alex
    salah------ bobby
    Last edited by naturalskill; 10-1-18 at 16:05.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #96  
    CyaPhil is offline Armchair supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Wouldn't mind throwing a nice chunk of money at Eriksen in the summer if Spurs fail to qualify for the Champions League again, assume Rose leaves and potentially one of Kane, Alli, Alderweireld it could be a different atmosphere at Spurs come the new season.

    Oblak is worth a punt, i'd pay his release clause for that quality of keeper.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #97  
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,814
    What do people think of Lucas Torreira of Sampdoria and soon Uruguay NT? For all Kante admirers here is a Kante-like someone LFC could bring in the summer. I expect his fame to shoot up after the WC but should we start working on him now? If Klopp prefers to come up with his own gem, this guy is going to be a super gem in the world of football soon IMO.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #98  
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    92
    these players that i hope we can sign

    keeper : Oblak or Alisson
    defender : David Luiz
    Midfielder : Lemar or Mahrez or Ceballos or Draxler or Pulisic or Ozil
    Attacker : Sanchez
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #99  
    steviewonder87 is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    14,194
    Quote Originally Posted by vanderto View Post
    these players that i hope we can sign

    keeper : Oblak or Alisson
    defender : David Luiz
    Midfielder : Lemar or Mahrez or Ceballos or Draxler or Pulisic or Ozil
    Attacker : Sanchez
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #100  
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    58
    keeper : Jack Butland
    defender : Stefan de Vrij
    Midfielder : Julian Draxler, Javier Pastore
    Attacker : Nabil Fekir
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #101  
    Belfastpoolguy is offline Armchair supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    this window we could strengthen are squad with Sanchez for bout 30m would definitely improve us and poach Lucas Moura from both the Manc clubs if possible cause PSG need to sell to stay within FFP and if we don't wanna wait till the summer to get a better GK maybe an offer Kevin Trapp at PSG aswell and this one might not be popular but if we don't get the GK in this window I think we should go for Jonny Evans solid defender over past couple of years and maybe give Jurgen a chance to try a back 3
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #102  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,608
    here's a real prospect
    click on the image to play the footage
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #103  
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    534
    John Achterberg is the problem, our goalkeeping coach.

    Pepe Reina was regarded as the best in the league together with Cech at the time. 2009 comes Achterberg, Pepe goes into decline. Makes mistakes. Gets sold. Returns to form.

    Mignolet, one of the most respected keepers in the league with relegation battling Sunderland. Regarded as an overwhelming flop after 200 games.

    Brad Jones, never makes the first team. Goes to Holland. Voted Keeper of the Season in the Ere-Divisie

    Karius voted 2nd best in Germany after Manuel Neuer before coming to Liverpoop

    Peter Gulasci was selected as the best goalkeeper of the autumn part of the 2017–18 Bundesliga season by the German sport magazine Kicker.

    Everyone deteriorates at Liverpool under Achterberg, a former Tranmere Keeper. Tranmere is a great club and all, but we need a someone like Olly Khan or a Zenga
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #104  
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by gershie View Post
    John Achterberg is the problem, our goalkeeping coach.

    Pepe Reina was regarded as the best in the league together with Cech at the time. 2009 comes Achterberg, Pepe goes into decline. Makes mistakes. Gets sold. Returns to form.

    Mignolet, one of the most respected keepers in the league with relegation battling Sunderland. Regarded as an overwhelming flop after 200 games.

    Brad Jones, never makes the first team. Goes to Holland. Voted Keeper of the Season in the Ere-Divisie

    Karius voted 2nd best in Germany after Manuel Neuer before coming to Liverpoop

    Peter Gulasci was selected as the best goalkeeper of the autumn part of the 2017–18 Bundesliga season by the German sport magazine Kicker.

    Everyone deteriorates at Liverpool under Achterberg, a former Tranmere Keeper. Tranmere is a great club and all, but we need a someone like Olly Khan or a Zenga
    Good point
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #105  
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13,072
    Quote Originally Posted by gershie View Post
    John Achterberg is the problem, our goalkeeping coach.

    Pepe Reina was regarded as the best in the league together with Cech at the time. 2009 comes Achterberg, Pepe goes into decline. Makes mistakes. Gets sold. Returns to form.

    Mignolet, one of the most respected keepers in the league with relegation battling Sunderland. Regarded as an overwhelming flop after 200 games.

    Brad Jones, never makes the first team. Goes to Holland. Voted Keeper of the Season in the Ere-Divisie

    Karius voted 2nd best in Germany after Manuel Neuer before coming to Liverpoop

    Peter Gulasci was selected as the best goalkeeper of the autumn part of the 2017–18 Bundesliga season by the German sport magazine Kicker.

    Everyone deteriorates at Liverpool under Achterberg, a former Tranmere Keeper. Tranmere is a great club and all, but we need a someone like Olly Khan or a Zenga
    who did you say, mate?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #106  
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    248
    Joao Mario....that is all
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #107  
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13,072
    Quote Originally Posted by morph314 View Post
    Joao Mario....that is all
    just rubbish, mate,
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #108  
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,814
    Now that Goretzka has made up his mind and is going to Bayern, here is what I wish we would do during the next two windows (including the current one). My choices are listed in descending order with my top preferences first (in bold), next best second, etc. Value for money alternatives are listed under value.

    Position -------------------------------Options ------------------------------------------------------ Value-------------------------------------------Assumption

    Goal Keeper---------------------Oblak / Leno / Alisson / Horn / Lopes---------------------Hradecky / Subasic--------------------------------Mignolet goes

    CB---------------------------------Manolas / Koulibaly / Gimenez / Tah----------------------de Ligt / Stark / Nunez----------------------------Lovren / Klavan go

    LB---------------------------------Grimaldo / Sessegnon----------------------------------------Shaw (on free)-------------------------------------Moreno goes

    CDM / DLP----------------------Milinkovic-Savic / Fabinho---------------------------------Zakaria / Torreira / Rodrigo Hernandez----------Reduce similar type MFs plus Markovic

    Forward-------------------------Fekir / Guedes / Brandt------------------------------------Havertz or Ozil / Mata on Free--------------------Cout replacement if we don't go for CF*
    * Additional funds can be raised by selling Sturridge and Origi.
    Last edited by RedGirum; Yesterday at 17:01.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #109  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,945
    Remember the name HIRVING LOZANO.

    I think he could be heading to a top club from PSV very soon and his price could sky rocket after the World Cup with Mexico.

    Baby Face forward/winger who loves to cut in from the left and shoot like Coutinho.

    Speculation is quiet on him at the moment, not many links but may hot up if he continues his form until the end of the season at PSV and prior to the World Cup starting.

    The next "Javier Hernandez"? or possibly even better!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #110  
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogster View Post
    Remember the name HIRVING LOZANO.

    I think he could be heading to a top club from PSV very soon and his price could sky rocket after the World Cup with Mexico.

    Baby Face forward/winger who loves to cut in from the left and shoot like Coutinho.

    Speculation is quiet on him at the moment, not many links but may hot up if he continues his form until the end of the season at PSV and prior to the World Cup starting.

    The next "Javier Hernandez"? or possibly even better!
    very interesting, I agree, a World Class forward in the making,

    his performances at next World Cup will likely sky rocket his transfer tag and wage demand,

    might be a good shout already for this transfer session, a coup ala Luis Suarez,
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •