Moreno/Robertson

Keita/Milner
    Wijnaldum/Henderson
    Lemar/Lallana

Salah/Mahrez
    Firmino/Solanke
    Mane/Oxlade-Chamberlain

Sell: (necessary)
    Mignolet, Clyne, Flanagan, Can, Sturridge, Origi, Ings.
    (Optional)
    Klavan/Lovren/Gomez, Milner/Grujic, Wijnaldum/Henderson, Solanke.

Buy: (necessary)
    Alison, Lemar, Mahrez.
    (Optional)
    Right back/Centre back, Centre midfield, Centre Forward.

I would have to say that looks pretty close at least in principle but I would add that if you are going to sell 3 strikers, you might consider at least signing/promoting/keeping one
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

naturalskill is online now First team regular
    We should try to sign

F E K I R

Quote Originally Posted by naturalskill View Post
    We should try to sign

F E K I R
    Real Madrid can have him, if they keep their hands away from Salah.

Sky reporting Inter Milan are considering taking Sturridge on a 6 month loan.
    The owners of Inter also own Jiangsu Suning
    With the world cup approaching, a 6 month loan deal for this guy could be mutually beneficial

mane--------------------alex
    salah------ bobby
    Last edited by naturalskill; 10-1-18 at 16:05.

CyaPhil is offline Armchair supporter
    Wouldn't mind throwing a nice chunk of money at Eriksen in the summer if Spurs fail to qualify for the Champions League again, assume Rose leaves and potentially one of Kane, Alli, Alderweireld it could be a different atmosphere at Spurs come the new season.

Oblak is worth a punt, i'd pay his release clause for that quality of keeper.

What do people think of Lucas Torreira of Sampdoria and soon Uruguay NT? For all Kante admirers here is a Kante-like someone LFC could bring in the summer. I expect his fame to shoot up after the WC but should we start working on him now? If Klopp prefers to come up with his own gem, this guy is going to be a super gem in the world of football soon IMO.

these players that i hope we can sign

keeper : Oblak or Alisson
    defender : David Luiz
    Midfielder : Lemar or Mahrez or Ceballos or Draxler or Pulisic or Ozil
    Attacker : Sanchez

steviewonder87 is online now Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by vanderto View Post
    these players that i hope we can sign

keeper : Oblak or Alisson
    defender : David Luiz
    Midfielder : Lemar or Mahrez or Ceballos or Draxler or Pulisic or Ozil
    Attacker : Sanchez

keeper : Jack Butland
    defender : Stefan de Vrij
    Midfielder : Julian Draxler, Javier Pastore
    Attacker : Nabil Fekir

Belfastpoolguy is offline Armchair supporter
    this window we could strengthen are squad with Sanchez for bout 30m would definitely improve us and poach Lucas Moura from both the Manc clubs if possible cause PSG need to sell to stay within FFP and if we don't wanna wait till the summer to get a better GK maybe an offer Kevin Trapp at PSG aswell and this one might not be popular but if we don't get the GK in this window I think we should go for Jonny Evans solid defender over past couple of years and maybe give Jurgen a chance to try a back 3

here's a real prospect
    click on the image to play the footage

John Achterberg is the problem, our goalkeeping coach.

Pepe Reina was regarded as the best in the league together with Cech at the time. 2009 comes Achterberg, Pepe goes into decline. Makes mistakes. Gets sold. Returns to form.

Mignolet, one of the most respected keepers in the league with relegation battling Sunderland. Regarded as an overwhelming flop after 200 games.

Brad Jones, never makes the first team. Goes to Holland. Voted Keeper of the Season in the Ere-Divisie

Karius voted 2nd best in Germany after Manuel Neuer before coming to Liverpoop

Peter Gulasci was selected as the best goalkeeper of the autumn part of the 2017–18 Bundesliga season by the German sport magazine Kicker.

Everyone deteriorates at Liverpool under Achterberg, a former Tranmere Keeper. Tranmere is a great club and all, but we need a someone like Olly Khan or a Zenga

Quote Originally Posted by gershie View Post

Pepe Reina was regarded as the best in the league together with Cech at the time. 2009 comes Achterberg, Pepe goes into decline. Makes mistakes. Gets sold. Returns to form.

Mignolet, one of the most respected keepers in the league with relegation battling Sunderland. Regarded as an overwhelming flop after 200 games.

Brad Jones, never makes the first team. Goes to Holland. Voted Keeper of the Season in the Ere-Divisie

Peter Gulasci was selected as the best goalkeeper of the autumn part of the 2017–18 Bundesliga season by the German sport magazine Kicker.

Everyone deteriorates at Liverpool under Achterberg, a former Tranmere Keeper. Tranmere is a great club and all, but we need a someone like Olly Khan or a Zenga
    Good point

Quote Originally Posted by gershie View Post

who did you say, mate?

Joao Mario....that is all

Quote Originally Posted by morph314 View Post
    Joao Mario....that is all
    just rubbish, mate,

Now that Goretzka has made up his mind and is going to Bayern, here is what I wish we would do during the next two windows (including the current one). My choices are listed in descending order with my top preferences first (in bold), next best second, etc. Value for money alternatives are listed under value.

Position -------------------------------Options ------------------------------------------------------ Value-------------------------------------------Assumption

Goal Keeper---------------------Oblak / Leno / Alisson / Horn / Lopes---------------------Hradecky / Subasic--------------------------------Mignolet goes

CB---------------------------------Manolas / Koulibaly / Gimenez / Tah----------------------de Ligt / Stark / Nunez----------------------------Lovren / Klavan go

LB---------------------------------Grimaldo / Sessegnon----------------------------------------Shaw (on free)-------------------------------------Moreno goes

CDM / DLP----------------------Milinkovic-Savic / Fabinho---------------------------------Zakaria / Torreira / Rodrigo Hernandez----------Reduce similar type MFs plus Markovic

Forward-------------------------Fekir / Guedes / Brandt------------------------------------Havertz or Ozil / Mata on Free--------------------Cout replacement if we don't go for CF*
    * Additional funds can be raised by selling Sturridge and Origi.
    Last edited by RedGirum; Yesterday at 17:01.

Remember the name HIRVING LOZANO.

I think he could be heading to a top club from PSV very soon and his price could sky rocket after the World Cup with Mexico.

Baby Face forward/winger who loves to cut in from the left and shoot like Coutinho.

Speculation is quiet on him at the moment, not many links but may hot up if he continues his form until the end of the season at PSV and prior to the World Cup starting.

The next "Javier Hernandez"? or possibly even better!

Quote Originally Posted by Frogster View Post
    Remember the name HIRVING LOZANO.

I think he could be heading to a top club from PSV very soon and his price could sky rocket after the World Cup with Mexico.

Baby Face forward/winger who loves to cut in from the left and shoot like Coutinho.

Speculation is quiet on him at the moment, not many links but may hot up if he continues his form until the end of the season at PSV and prior to the World Cup starting.

The next "Javier Hernandez"? or possibly even better!
    very interesting, I agree, a World Class forward in the making,

his performances at next World Cup will likely sky rocket his transfer tag and wage demand,

might be a good shout already for this transfer session, a coup ala Luis Suarez,