Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1025

Thread: The Injury Update Thread

Lets hope the rumours linking us with Wilshire arent true.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

LovelyCushionedHeader is online now Academy prospect
    Couple of papers saying Sturridge is out for the season, if that's true it means after Lallana comes back that is our squad for the final 4 games, nobody is set to return and we can only lose players.

Well Sakho has got a real bad one. Looks like he may be still with us next season as transfer window closes maybe before he recovers if it's as bad as rumours are at the moment.

Well now Phil is on the injured list. Dead leg so it may not be too bad and he recovers well.

I hope that Phil's dead leg is resurrected quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Toredo View Post
    I hope that Phil's dead leg is resurrected quickly.
    Reports seem to confirm such is happening. Let's hope it's not fake news.

Any update on Mane?

Jordan Henderson.

Ruled out for the season in February with a bruise. Spotted walking around Anfield yesterday in trainers when everyone else was in dress shoes.

Something is going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyfagan View Post
    Jordan Henderson.

Ruled out for the season in February with a bruise. Spotted walking around Anfield yesterday in trainers when everyone else was in dress shoes.

Something is going on there.
    He's got Plantar fasciitis, hence the trainers. Its the inflammation of the heel which can only be cured with time, so thats why they couldnt give the time of how long he is out for.
    "We're gonna score one more than you"

Well we think this needs a update, many of us of injured after the Virgin Gate episode. Thankfully we will have the close season to try and recover. Hoping that time will heal and we will be back up to full strength by the time the season starts. Let's have a great summer and be ready fir the next adventure in Europe.

What's with Mane?

Quote Originally Posted by raf_the_laf View Post
    What's with Mane?
    Shouldn't be injured any longer and ready for the preseason.

Mane is back in full training, will be with the team once they return to Melwood from tomorrow. Hope he gets a few minutes on Saturday and then back for 45 each of the Audi Cup games. Sure everybody is excited by Mane and Salah on the pitch together.

Gomez is out for the next few games with slight strain. Good news is all rest are OK however Ings is not being risked as still getting fitter on the pitch. Klopp reckons he's good to go but just wants to hold him back a little. So the Tuesday and Wednesday games will feature all if not most of the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Ottershaw View Post
    Gomez is out for the next few games with slight strain. Good news is all rest are OK however Ings is not being risked as still getting fitter on the pitch. Klopp reckons he's good to go but just wants to hold him back a little. So the Tuesday and Wednesday games will feature all if not most of the squad.
    I really hope this is the season where Gomez lives up to some of his great potential and avoids big injuries. The injuries he has had are they the kind of injuries that can stay hidden and blow up once and again or is the injury he has now something completely different?

Quote Originally Posted by TakeBallBack View Post
    I really hope this is the season where Gomez lives up to some of his great potential and avoids big injuries. The injuries he has had are they the kind of injuries that can stay hidden and blow up once and again or is the injury he has now something completely different?
    I believe it is something new, just astrain reported so fingers crossed. Yes he has been really unfortunate, I really do think he will be one a very good player and truly hope he can put these past injuries behind him. He has slimmed down quite a bit to get rid of his muscles, apparently this was under the trainers instructions, normally they like to bulk players up.

I believe it is something new, just astrain reported so fingers crossed. Yes he has been really unfortunate, I really do think he will be one a very good player and truly hope he can put these past injuries behind him. He has slimmed down quite a bit to get rid of his muscles, apparently this was under the trainers instructions, normally they like to bulk players up.
    Yeh.. well he always seemed to me like the clever and composed defender rather than the brute force one.. maybe they just wanna focus on his strong sides and not trying to make him something he is not..

Well we commence the new season tomorrow with a few key players on the injury list. Coutinho being the most missed in the first team, he has a sore back and not trained since his last game, week ago and not travelled with the team as well as Daniel S. Again his calf is the issue and we have no date reference to his return to training. Clyne is long term injury and no date as yet for likely return. Adam Lallana is out for up to three months. Jordan Henderson is recovering from bout of illness, unspecified but could return at Watford. Ings is training but not available due to lack of game time and is rumoured he will start back with the under 23 games. So right at this moment we head the list of premier league team withheld most injuries, not the most auspicious start to the season. Let's hope we don't continue to be subjected to this level of injuries throughout this coming season as we could have plenty more games than last season. Yes, I know we need a bigger squad.

Not areal surprise but Daniel S is not in squad for CL game tomorrow. Klopp did say earlier that he would be OK for the game last week, pretty sure he was just deflecting the extent of the groin quad strain. My view is that from the appearance of the injury it looked quite serious. Hope not but I believe he has not trained.

Well good news Coutinho is fit again after that bad bout of emotional stress. Scored and assisted goals last night for Brazil. No sign of any physical damage. Unless a reoccurrence happens will be fit fir Citeh in nine days time.

I love this new term, back sadness.

Early reports indicate that Salah has picked up a knee injury. Conflicting media say he is ok for Tuesday, others saying he will miss the game. Let's hope he dies not take any chances and returns early to get any treatment to enable him to gave a chance fir the Citeh game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cullenator View Post
    I love this new term, back sadness.
    Sad back.

Any news on Ings?

Early reports indicate that Salah has picked up a knee injury. Conflicting media say he is ok for Tuesday, others saying he will miss the game. Let's hope he dies not take any chances and returns early to get any treatment to enable him to gave a chance fir the Citeh game.
    For a second there when I read your post, I thought you wanted Salah terminated

JurgenBelieveUs is online now Academy prospect
    Jürgen Klopp explains Nathaniel Clyne injury situation

"I am told it will be longer than just a couple of weeks, so we will continue to monitor and assess.

"It is pretty certain he'll not be available for the majority of the Champions League group matches."

Quote Originally Posted by KnottybackSte View Post
    For a second there when I read your post, I thought you wanted Salah terminated
    Sorry , does not dies. Lol. Will not edit as it is funnier.

As of today's press conference. Ings is now training. Lallana and Clyne are quite some way off. Adam is hoping to return to running in the coming weeks but can't see him getting back to the side anytime soon.
    Last edited by Gordon Ottershaw; 15-9-17 at 21:56.

JurgenBelieveUs is online now Academy prospect
    Liverpool will need to check on the fitness of Dejan Lovren, Joel Matip and Emre Can ahead of the Premier League clash with Leicester City on Saturday.

Lovren has missed the Reds’ last two outings due to a back issue, while Matip and Can sustained knocks against Burnley last weekend.

Klopp told his pre-match press conference: “It’s nothing major with Dejan but it was enough to keep him out of two games and he is not in training so far, so that means he is also a doubt for the weekend, which is not too cool.

“It’s the same with, but completely different [injuries], Joel Matip and Emre Can. They have little bits from the last game so we have to see if they can be back in training today or tomorrow, but it’s not sure at the moment.”

Any word on Lallana?

Looks like we will have to wait a little for Mane to get back to Melwood to get any real solid information. Keeping fingers crossed it’s not as serious as being reported. No other news on international players. Countinho played nearly full game and Firmino got a few minutes, only concerns there are journey times back from Brazil.