Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 2,131 to 2,135 of 2135

Thread: Depression and its effects, a discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post
    Once you get past the sensationalism of the headline it’s an interesting article although it talks about “untreatable depression” and I’m not sure how high a group that is in terms of overall percentages
    Pretty high once treatment starts I'd imagine.

Someone posted a similar article up a year or so ago and although we were pretty much banned from talking about it (as I'm sure this will be censored eventually), it was a very interesting piece.
    Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

aylesbyred is offline Boot Room insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Eloader View Post
    Pretty high once treatment starts I'd imagine.

Someone posted a similar article up a year or so ago and although we were pretty much banned from talking about it (as I'm sure this will be censored eventually), it was a very interesting piece.
    I recall that yes, my view is if it's do drugs don;t be depressed then absolutely it's not a chat to have, however, parts of certain drugs that can be used to create helpful medication is a more sensible discussion; personally if a new drug, or lets call it a tablet came onto the market and it had some of its original drug related effect then I absolutely would not support it; if however it was studied and tested correctly then it might be different.

It is both interesting and relevent if discussed correctly.
    53757 - declared

I recall that yes, my view is if it's do drugs don;t be depressed then absolutely it's not a chat to have, however, parts of certain drugs that can be used to create helpful medication is a more sensible discussion; personally if a new drug, or lets call it a tablet came onto the market and it had some of its original drug related effect then I absolutely would not support it; if however it was studied and tested correctly then it might be different.

Its the same discussion as with medical cannabis. It should be researched and if it workes it could be used as an alternative

Absolutely. If you can help people without the side effects of current medication and without the drug effect coming through, I think it should be jumped at. I don't care if its a compound within a Class A drug or found in cow ****.
    Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.

MiraclesArePossible is online now Boot Room insider
    It's back and here to stay from the looks of things.