Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverdinner View Post
    I was being sarcastic Jannno,

Jesus Christ.
    Ah well, that was lost in translation

Quote Originally Posted by Alon1 View Post
    Check your reply to my first post about Dennouiex and then you come back to me and tell me who has been looking for a fight here.
    no I don't look for fights and if I was it would not be on an internet forum

you came with 2nd place finish by Dennouiex I replied that not a good example because the league he played in and and gave you an example of keegan Newcastle

I remember when Dennoueix took Real Sociedad to second to Real Madrid galacticos, with options to win the league until the very last minute. They were in a leading position until the game before last one but they screwed it up. Nobody remembers this guy anymore. Second means very little in football if you can't build up from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Q80 View Post
    because no one watch the la liga its boring but we still remember keegan Newcastle

you then went overboard with a sarcastic post on "no one knows BR" what that had to do with above

Yeah, I know mate, that's why almost none in Spain knows Brendan Rodgers, I keep talking to the wall here. People keep asking me how poor are defenders in England that Suarez managed to score 31 goals last season.
    I replied with a fact about world popularity of the PL

yes a Vincent tan was amazed last season when he got 80 million for finishing last only to see barca and real make 40 million more then him he was gobsmacked

yes and tell that to del Bosque not to invite BR to the spainish national side for the 2012 euros
    then you took it personal and started to attack me on a personal level

Did he? And how much did you get personally or does it make you feel better in any shape or form?
    plus 2 more posts that Jannno edited now tell me whos looking for a fight and whos looking for debate

no I don't look for fights and if I was it would not be on an internet forum

you came with 2nd place finish by Dennouiex I replied that not a good example because the league he played in and and gave you an example of keegan Newcastle

you then went overboard with a sarcastic post on "no one knows BR" what that had to do with above

I replied with a fact about world popularity of the PL

then you took it personal and started to attack me on a personal level

plus 2 more posts that Jannno edited now tell me whos looking for a fight and whos looking for debate
    are you kidding me?

are you kidding me?
    about what the fight or sequence of event

about what the fight or sequence of event
    You have behaved like a muppet in this thread, it is time for you to admit it. That's it, every one does it every now and then, no a big deal mate.

You have behaved like a muppet in this thread, it is time for you to admit it. That's it, every one does it every now and then, no a big deal mate.
    The irony

oh so if I attack , disrespect and berate the Liverpool manager then im good poster but if I didn't then I "behaved like a muppet"

ok nice know

yes one more thing it seems you cant interact with fellow members in a civilized manner you have disrespect them personally
    Last edited by Q80; 6-2-15 at 12:53.

597 pages in and this will be my first post in it.

Rodgers is a brilliant manager.

This thread and OP and million others is an absolute disgrace. So many spoilt little brats throwing the dummy out the pram. 'Tacticslly naive'. **** off and go dribble in someone else's corner.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenammo View Post

This thread and OP and million others is an absolute disgrace. So many spoilt little brats throwing the dummy out the pram. 'Tacticslly naive'. **** off and go dribble in someone else's corner.
    I need a manager that the average man in Spain recognises

lonewolf kal is online now Boot Room insider
    maybe we should just call you pinocchio

Quote Originally Posted by darrenammo View Post

now that really made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Scazman View Post
    Who has said that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Kal View Post
    And why is that?

oh so if I attack , disrespect and berate the Liverpool manager then im good poster but if I didn't then I "behaved like a muppet"

ok nice know

yes one more thing it seems you cant interact with fellow members in a civilized manner you have disrespect them personally
    How that constitutes an attack or disrespect on Rodgers?

How that constitutes an attack or disrespect on Rodgers?
    don't hold back continue replying to posts by posting questions its the oldest trick in the book

Quote Originally Posted by Scazman View Post
    don't hold back continue replying to posts by posting questions its the oldest trick in the book
    I really don't know what are you talking about anymore. If you can't tell me how I have disrespected Rodgers then let's just leave this now.

bagaante berate Liverpool the club its manager their owners the league they play that's ok but don't you dare criticize the Spanish league or the oak will come guns blazing

I meant to say aspas' corner taking was revolutionary and light years ahead of its time. All thanks to his time in Spain, the prem league clearly wasn't ready for his calibre

MiraclesArePossible is online now Boot Room insider
    It was a good question that he was right to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Kal View Post
    Perhaps you meant kermit or gonzo?

I really don't know what are you talking about anymore. If you can't tell me how I have disrespected Rodgers then let's just leave this now.
    you know exactly whats going on don't pretend to be lost

and if answer how I behaved like a muppet in the thread then ill answer you question on how you disrespected BR in details not only from the above event but others if you like

Quote Originally Posted by bagaante View Post
    Perhaps you meant kermit or gonzo?
    i guess they would fit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MiraclesArePossible View Post
    It was a good question that he was right to ask.
    MAPS hes twisting and turning he claims im picking a fight I post the sequence of the event he the then claimed im behaved like a muppet and its goes on

he thinks that answering a question with another question is the way out

he took it personal started name calling me and at the end I behaved like muppet
    Last edited by Q80; 6-2-15 at 13:37.

Who has said that?
    Me......in the post you quoted

I think we should stop focusing on Suarez with regard to brendans management, Suarez was always technically a great player, and proflic in Holland. He seemed to miss easy goals here, but even early on scored spectacular ones (hit the post more time than any other player, but then we hold the record for that in Kennys "struggling" season, luck played a big part), when Rodgers came in he changed our style and most players took time to adjust . Then last season Suarez luck changed and even his miss-hit shots found the net, purple patches like that happen. Again Suarez is adapting to how barce play, and also no longer being the icon he was here and the main man. It's to be expected but he is a quality player, and if we could get him back for 40-50million I'd love us To as he's still perfect for our system. I doubt he will come back, and I doubt we will spend that much on a single "star" player but I live I hope.

I'm more impressed with Rodgers tactical fluidity, and his coaching of supposedly lesser players , but for me his biggest strenthgh was bravery, being willing to trust in youth when the pressure wAs on. It's one of the criticism I had of him earlier this season when we were struggling and he was picking players who didn't suit us our slowed us down like balotelli rather than trusting youth (either sterling like many of us said would be perfect with his pace to pull teams out of positions, or even trusting Sinclair etc instead). Thankfully he started trusting can marko Ect again and he's given bench places to rossiter, Ibe, Philips, and others in recent weeks, this is key to our future even if to see how they handle being with the squad on a match day, but hopefully they will get minutes in the Europa league and perhaps towards the end of games when we are comfortable or winning .