Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Managers Wanted - Only 2 Places

Certainly. It's a bit like Football Manager in that you have a squad and select your team and tactics each week, though the players are fictitious unlike those in FM. You control all aspects but the beauty is it can be as simple or complex as you like and even a few minutes a week of time is enough to play effectively. I have never felt overwhelmed by any of the play unlike some of the more complex aspects of FM, and I have always looked forward each week to the matches.

I suggest you sign up and give it a try. We gave a great bunch of people and you will be hugely welcomed.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Last place left, fixtures out this week!

Final bump for one more, he fixtures will be out shortly! It's great fun and only takes a few minutes each week, see the post a couple back.

Really! No-one? Four cane along right away and we now have odd numbers, do on, you know you want to!

+Shriekback+ is online now Academy prospect
    Joined, just waiting now for my application to get approved.

Hi everyone. The league is going to begin its 26th season two weeks on Sunday, on the 22nd October, and as ever there are limited spaces with just two up for grabs. We have a great bunch of people, some have been around forever and some are quite new. We all have a lot of fun.

Come and join us, you will be made very welcome. Take on a team or create your own as you wish, and there is time for a couple of pre-season games! See you there

To join either click on:
    http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=35546

or go to the xperteleven.com site and search for our league id, 35546.

Hi Sarthak,

Gladly. It's a bit like Football/Championship manager. You manage the team and the computer plays the games, very accurately too. You can even 'watch' the matches like on FM/CM!

The great thing about the game is you can spend as long or as little time on it as you want. You can play with only two minutes a week to so are if you can strategise endlessly should you wish. The thing is we have a great bunch of lads and we help each other openly with advice, so you only need ask at any time and someone will happen along to guide you.

It's free and very friendly, so I would advise you to just jump in and give it a go. There is time for a friendly or two before the season starts and a few transfers should you wish.

I hope that helps. Please just ask if I haven't covered any questions.

Best wishes and hope to see you in the game soon.

One place left! First come gets it.

Fixtures out early next week, we start a week Sunday. Last chance! It's good fun and everyone us welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkG1966 View Post
    Fixtures out early next week, we start a week Sunday. Last chance! It's good fun and everyone us welcomed.
    I'll plug the searchif you give a few of my players a DV boost

Think can only do team boosts and even then it only goes to 2% below league average. Happily do that if you are struggling.

Last call for the final place. Come and be our Moaninho or Funguson!

Still one slot left, which is unusual, fixtures have to be released by midweek so really last chance. It's great fun and doesn't take up time, a few minutes a week are enough.

Final call, fixtures tomorrow, start Sunday. Click here: http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=35546