Notices
Closed Thread

Thread: Let's take down the Guardian website!

1. #1 Default Let's take down the Guardian website! 
    Seething that the so-called left-wing paper has allowed MacKenzie to write an article today. I won't bother you with its subject or his views but there is already a head of steam developing in the Comments section. I urge all to go to it and make our distaste known.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

I have just googled the guardian website,I have not read the article because that obnoxious excuse of a human being does not deserve the attention he clearly craves!
    I have also discovered to my horror that he founded talksport radio, needless to say I will not be tuning in again!

Quote Originally Posted by davekop77 View Post
    I have just googled the guardian website,I have not read the article because that obnoxious excuse of a human being does not deserve the attention he clearly craves!
    I have also discovered to my horror that he founded talksport radio, needless to say I will not be tuning in again!
    TBF
    Talk sport do nothing less than amazing coverage for us on our fight. Forget how it began , it's moved on.

JFT 96

Quote Originally Posted by redhoops View Post
    TBF
    Talk sport do nothing less than amazing coverage for us on our fight. Forget how it began , it's moved on.

JFT 96
    I take your point,T/sport should be applauded for their efforts on behalf of the campaign.It was a knee-jerk reaction on my part,but I still stand firm on my opinions of McKenzie.JFT 96