Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,980 of 2057

Thread: The Betting Thread 5.0

raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Quote Originally Posted by smokintony View Post
    Yup, love this offer shame it's once in a blue moon they offer it
    Always a bonus
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

WirralRiddler is online now These posts brought to you by Dr Dre & Only Fools & Horses appreciation society
    Quote Originally Posted by smokintony View Post
    Nice bookie offer on tomorrows Leicester CL match a risk free inplay bet up to 50 pound when you place a pretty match bet, a guaranteed 30+ if you know what your doing. Not sure if I'm allowed to name the bookie but I'm sure Google could help
    Explain?

smokintony is online now Boot Room insider
    Quote Originally Posted by WirralRiddler View Post
    Explain?
    You would have to be familiar with "matched betting" or "dutching" bets

You basically cover every option so you win something, but it's very complex working out odds and stakes, there is lots of match betting and dutching calculators out there but it best to learn about such techniques before attempting to get this way, it can be well worth it though
    Last edited by smokintony; 12-4-17 at 11:58.

raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Forgot to put my bets up but did steady getting in Lincoln Millwall double
    Winnings going on Manc City

Quote Originally Posted by raybarnes View Post
    Forgot to put my bets up but did steady getting in Lincoln Millwall double
    Winnings going on Manc City
    Quality profit but would hsve preferred the Mancs to have dropped points
    Will be having a small bet on Manc U Chelsea draw

come on you Redmen massive game tomorrow im well up for it

Easter Monday 5 fold flutter:

Brighton - look in pole position to pip Newcastle to the Championship title now.
    Reading - at home to Rotherham who haven't won away in the Championship all season.
    Fulham - pushing for a playoff spot at home against an Aston Villa side who can not make the playoffs.
    Plymouth - playing at home to 2nd from bottom side Newport who have actually won three 1-0 results on the bounce but I think their luck will run out tomorrow hopefully. Fingers crossed.
    Hartlepool - playing opponents Leyton Orient who must win tomorrow to avoid relegation. A draw is no good for Leyton so I'll back Hartlepool to snatch an away win here.

Pays over 16/1.

Great win against West Brom earlier today lads. If we can beat Palace next, we are almost set for 4th spot as a bare minimum.

I like those selections Frogster but not sure on Fulham so i'll do your other selections in an acca

Also going to take your selections and do a
    DOUBLE
    Brighton
    Reading

greedy treble add Plymouth

Quote Originally Posted by Frogster View Post
    Easter Monday 5 fold flutter:

Brighton - look in pole position to pip Newcastle to the Championship title now.
    Reading - at home to Rotherham who haven't won away in the Championship all season.
    Fulham - pushing for a playoff spot at home against an Aston Villa side who can not make the playoffs.
    Plymouth - playing at home to 2nd from bottom side Newport who have actually won three 1-0 results on the bounce but I think their luck will run out tomorrow hopefully. Fingers crossed.
    Hartlepool - playing opponents Leyton Orient who must win tomorrow to avoid relegation. A draw is no good for Leyton so I'll back Hartlepool to snatch an away win here.

Pays over 16/1.

Great win against West Brom earlier today lads. If we can beat Palace next, we are almost set for 4th spot as a bare minimum.
    Seems to always be one team which let me down in all my bets as of late.

Brighton, Reading, Fulham and Plymouth all won. Took a risk backing Hartlepool but fair play to Leyton Orient for coming back from a goal down. They live to fight another day but they do looked doomed naturally.

Well done to Ray on his cool Double/Treble. Enjoy the winnings.

Tough luck for you Frogster that looked a decent bet

I was just chuffed Plymouth won i have them in over 100 accas doubles and trebles plus a couple of big singles in my long termers all they have to do is finish above Pompy they lead by 4 points with three games to go.....Squeeky bum time for me

Tough luck for you Frogster that looked a decent bet

I was just chuffed Plymouth won i have them in over 100 accas doubles and trebles plus a couple of big singles in my long termers all they have to do is finish above Pompy they lead by 4 points with three games to go.....Squeeky bum time for me

SATURDAY SERLECTIONS

Double
    Blackpool
    Exeter

Greedy treble add Reading

Also Stevenage price is massive

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SELECTIONS

SATURDAY SERLECTIONS

Double
    Blackpool
    Exeter

Taking Ray's double selection to form a crazing 11 fold accumulator which pays over 120/1:

Blackpool - trusting Ray.
    Exeter - trusting Ray again but I feel Exeter may have to score at least 2 goals. Opponents Morecambe have a knack of nicking a goal...I think they will.
    +
    Bayern Munich - crashed out of the Champions League against Madrid so expect them to bounce back with a home win.
    Dortmund - crashed out to Monaco in the Champions League but if they start Dembele and/or Pulisic this time, I think they can bounce back and take 3 points as well.
    Hull v Watford Both Teams To Score - Hull's home form under Silva is impeccable, I think Hull will win but I think Watford will score though.
    Stoke or Draw Double Chance - Still remember Clement's smug look when his side beat Liverpool when he was first appointed, Swansea under huge pressure to win but I will lay them.
    Crewe - time for opponents Leyton Orient to get relegated back down to the National League. Leyton Orient must win this one to survive but I don't think they will.
    PSG - must win to keep up the pressure on Ligue 1 leaders Monaco. Anything but 3 points here and they might as well concede the championship title.
    Atalanta - are fighting for that 4th spot and need a home win to boost their chances. If Alejandro Gomez is on his game then expect him to score.
    Chelsea v Spurs Under 3.5 Goals (90 mins) - two of the best defences in the Premiership come face to face. I'm backing no more than 3 goals during 90 minutes though.
    Atletico Madrid - got past Leicester in midweek, Atletico are always hard to beat and don't concede many. With that in mind, they only need to find one or two goals to get an away victory against Espanyol.

Good Luck Lads. 50 on returns over 6 Grand.

Hope we smash Palace at Anfield on Sunday. No Mama Sakho for them so we're obviously in with a shout. Though I'm sure Benteke will go into BEAST MODE against us as always. Hopefully, we will contain his threat.

Good luck with that lot Frogster

SATURDAY SERLECTIONS

Double
    Blackpool
    Exeter

Quality profit yesterday plus I made a killing on Chelsea they started the game at 9/4 in 90 mins and when it was 1-1 I smashed into Chelsea at an unbelievable 3/1 then when Chelsea were 2-1 up I got on at 8/13 tremendous profit

Sweating big time on my long termers Plymouth above Pompy two games ledt
    Plymouth have Crewe home then Grimsby away
    Pompy have Mansfield away then Cheltenham away
    Also need Forfar to win there league
    If Plymouth win at home next week and Pompy draw or lose away at Mansfield everything will be smiles............Massive squeaky bum time

Really liking the look of Aldershot to win on Saturday. Been to 10-15 games this season and there last 4 games as my dad supports them, they've been awesome. They have a couple players who are well above conference football possibly championship.
    They host Braintree who have lost 7 of there last 10. The only way Braintree can stay up is if they win and Torquay or Guisely lose which is unlikely, the bookies have priced them 1/33 on finishing in the bottom 4.

A lot of Aldershot players have recently signed a new contract and it will be a sell out crowd. Aldershot need 1 point to make the playoffs, even if they lose Dover would have to win 5,6-0.

8/10 looks well overpriced, I'm lumping on. Good luck if you decide to follow!

Quality information Dutchy i'll have a bash on that
    Cheers

Saturday selections

Double

Livingston
    Hibs

add Donny for a greedy treble

also added Dutchy's tip Aldershot plus had a single

Sweating big on Plymouth to finish abovd Pompy hoping Mansfield can grab a point

Good luck with your bets lads

Date Race Conditions Weight Analysis Jockey OR TS RPR
    29/04/16 PUN 20Y HnCh,5K 11-11 1/11 5 1/2l, Enniskillen[2/1F]11-6 Mr J C Barry 73 121

Can any of you racing fans help with understand of a race card. I know some
    Date
    Racecourse
    20Y ??
    Race type Handicap chase
    5K ??
    Weight
    First of eleven runners
    Winning margin 5 1/2 lengths
    Favourite 2/1 odds and weight
    Jockey

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DutchyOX View Post
    Really liking the look of Aldershot to win on Saturday. Been to 10-15 games this season and there last 4 games as my dad supports them, they've been awesome. They have a couple players who are well above conference football possibly championship.
    They host Braintree who have lost 7 of there last 10. The only way Braintree can stay up is if they win and Torquay or Guisely lose which is unlikely, the bookies have priced them 1/33 on finishing in the bottom 4.
    A lot of Aldershot players have recently signed a new contract and it will be a sell out crowd. Aldershot need 1 point to make the playoffs, even if they lose Dover would have to win 5,6-0.
    8/10 looks well overpriced, I'm lumping on. Good luck if you decide to follow!
    Cheers Dutchy i had a decent drag on Aldershot great start to the day

Quote Originally Posted by Glory2days View Post
    Date Race Conditions Weight Analysis Jockey OR TS RPR
    29/04/16 PUN 20Y HnCh,5K 11-11 1/11 5 1/2l, Enniskillen[2/1F]11-6 Mr J C Barry 73 121

Can any of you racing fans help with understand of a race card. I know some
    Date
    Racecourse
    20Y ??
    Race type Handicap chase
    5K ??
    Weight
    First of eleven runners
    Winning margin 5 1/2 lengths
    Favourite 2/1 odds and weight
    Jockey

Thanks
    Sorry mate i can't help you with that I'm not into horse racing

Cheers Dutchy i had a decent drag on Aldershot great start to the day
    No worries Ray I've followed quite a few of your winning bets. Good profit already this morning.

Good luck on the rest of your selections!

Liverpoolforme is online now First team regular
    So 3 games away from 5 acca!

If Southampton and Stoke win today I will be 1 game away from 295!

That game is Man U tomo, I have been offered 59.41 cash out...what do you guys reckon?

Would love to make it to tomorrow, either Swansea do us a favour or I am quids in!

Win win...bit nervous for the Stoke game though, think it is my trickiest game.

If you are interested my other wins were Chelsea v Southampton, Arsenal v Leichester, Palace v Spurs and City v United.

Liverpoolforme is online now First team regular
    both still 0-0 what a crap start...

Quality profit today mice double in boosted by a single on Aldershot Dutchy's tip

Plymouth coming from behind to win calmed my sqeeky arse it was very loud during the first half
    Last game next week away at Grimsby 2 points clear of Pompy but a worse goal difference Pompy should beat Cheltenham meaning Plymouth have to win away the draw not good enough so im just glad i'm not the one who has to wash my boxers they are bad this week next Saturday's boxers will be even worse its massive for me
    Plymouth have been in front of Pompy since the very first game of the season if they fall at the very last week i'll be gutted to say the least

Had a srteady drag today with Scunny and Bolton

Quality profit today mice double in boosted by a single on Aldershot Dutchy's tip

Plymouth coming from behind to win calmed my sqeeky arse it was very loud during the first half
    Last game next week away at Grimsby 2 points clear of Pompy but a worse goal difference Pompy should beat Cheltenham meaning Plymouth have to win away the draw not good enough so im just glad i'm not the one who has to wash my boxers they are bad this week next Saturday's boxers will be even worse its massive for me
    Plymouth have been in front of Pompy since the very first game of the season if they fall at the very last week i'll be gutted to say the least
    That will be gutting if Plymouth don't end up ahead of Pompey come end of the season. Are you gonna hedge your bet and put a sizeable chunk on Pompey to finish ahead so you don't lose all of it?

Quote Originally Posted by *Xabi*Alonso* View Post
    That will be gutting if Plymouth don't end up ahead of Pompey come end of the season. Are you gonna hedge your bet and put a sizeable chunk on Pompey to finish ahead so you don't lose all of it?
    I have already layed off some just enough to get me stake back plus the last three Pompy games i've had big single bets on them this has paid well 7/5 last Saturday
    Plymouth csn still win me a wheelbarrow full

I'm on the Mancs at 7/4 against Celta Vigo
    Dirty money yes but all profit id good profit

WirralRiddler is online now These posts brought to you by Dr Dre & Only Fools & Horses appreciation society
    I'm on the Mancs at 7/4 against Celta Vigo
    Dirty money yes but all profit id good profit
    Risky that ray, United not that good and Celta pretty decent, but suppose @ 7/4 its worth a go. A draw seems most likely to me.

Quote Originally Posted by WirralRiddler View Post
    Risky that ray, United not that good and Celta pretty decent, but suppose @ 7/4 its worth a go. A draw seems most likely to me.
    I'd love Celta to knock um out Riddler but think they'll lift the trophy