Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2060

Thread: The Betting Thread 5.0

  1. #1981  
    raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,629
    I have been doing well betting in this slogging cricket i know nothing about cricket but take advice from my Bro today I'm on Hydrobad to win
    Hyderabad to get 23 runs without losing a wicket and a batsman called Warner to get 31 or more runs
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #1982  
    raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,629
    Saturday selecions

    DOUBLE
    Pompy
    Hibs

    add Donny for a greedy treble

    Come on Plymouth

    And lets hope The Redmen do us proud on Sunday
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #1983  
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20,888
    Churchill to **** in in the 2000 guineas. Decent bet on.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #1984  
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20,888
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK6 View Post
    Churchill to **** in in the 2000 guineas. Decent bet on.
    Pockets full.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #1985  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by raybarnes View Post
    Quality profit today mice double in boosted by a single on Aldershot Dutchy's tip

    Plymouth coming from behind to win calmed my sqeeky arse it was very loud during the first half
    Last game next week away at Grimsby 2 points clear of Pompy but a worse goal difference Pompy should beat Cheltenham meaning Plymouth have to win away the draw not good enough so im just glad i'm not the one who has to wash my boxers they are bad this week next Saturday's boxers will be even worse its massive for me
    Plymouth have been in front of Pompy since the very first game of the season if they fall at the very last week i'll be gutted to say the least
    Gutted for you Ray mate. Unbelievable bad luck, Plymouth lost out on the title to Pompey on goal difference on the final day.

    Is this the first year doing long termers that hasn't paid off for you? I seem to remember you smashing long termers year in year out?

    Chin up Lad. You'll bounce back.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #1986  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,567
    Saturday Evening Treble which pays around 5/2:

    Juventus
    Real Madrid/Real Madrid HT/FT
    Maritimo v Porto Both Teams To Score

    Good Luck Lads. Hope we get 3 points versus Southampton tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #1987  
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by raybarnes View Post
    Saturday selecions

    DOUBLE
    Pompy
    Hibs

    add Donny for a greedy treble

    Come on Plymouth

    And lets hope The Redmen do us proud on Sunday
    Unlucky with Plymouth losing out on the final day!! It just goes to show in this game there is no guarantees. Did you manage to put anymore money on Pompey to finish ahead. Sometimes, when it gets this late in the day, it might just be better to take a smaller profit than lose all of it.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #1988  
    raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,629
    LONG-TERMERS
    Chelsea NAILED
    LFC no top 4..............Obviously i'd love these bets to crash
    West Ham top 10
    Hull relegation

    Derby top half NAILED
    Norwich top half NAILED
    Brighton top half NAILED
    Wolves top half DEAD
    Newcastle TOP 6 NAILED
    Norwich TOP 6 ............................LOST
    Huddersfield NO 6........................LOST
    Newcastle outright NAILED
    Newcastle Brighton duel forecast NAILED
    Newcastle 1st Brighton 2nd straight forecast NAILED
    Brum above Derby............................LOST
    Brum above Villa...............................LOST
    Forest above Wigan NAILED
    Forest stay up recently added NAILED
    Fulham top half NAILED
    Fulham no top 6 recently added.............LOST
    Barnsley top half recently added............LOST


    Div 1
    Sheff Utd top half NAILED
    Gillingham Top half ..................LOST
    Charlton top half......................LOST
    Bradford top half NAILED
    Millwall top half NAILED
    Bolton top half NAILED
    Bolton top 6 NAILED
    Bradford top 6 NAILED
    Northampton no 6 NAILED
    Port Vale stay up........................LOST
    Bradford above Millwall NAILED
    Rochdale above Millwall.................LOST
    P'boro above Millwall......................LOST
    Chesterfield relegation NAILED
    Coventry relegation NAILED
    Sheff Utd Bolton duel forecast NAILED
    Sheff Utd 1st Bolton 2nd straight forecast recently added NAILED

    Division 2

    Donny top half NAILED
    Plymouth top half NAILED
    Grimsby Top half.................LOST
    Morecambe top half..............LOST
    Barnet no 7.........................LOST
    Luton top 7 NAILED
    Crawley top half..................LOST
    Cambridge top half NAILED
    Accy no 7 NAILED
    Plymouth top 7 NAILED
    Plymouth promo NAILED
    Plymouth top 3 NAILED
    Plymouth above Pompy CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEN WITH PLYMOUTH FINGERS WELL BURNT
    Notts County above Exeter DEAD
    Morecambe above Newport NAILED
    Crawley above Newport NAILED
    Donny Plymouth duel forecast...................STUNNED
    Donny 1st Plymouth 2nd straight forecast.......BERWILDED
    Donny outright......................................GUTT ED

    Vanararma

    Forest Green...................LOST
    Lincoln switched to cover myself profit either way NAILED
    Tranny top half NAILED
    Tranny top 5 NAILED
    Forest Green top 5 NAILED
    Guiesley Bottom 5 DEAD
    Eastleigh no 5 NAILED
    Aldershot no 5.................LOST


    Scots Championship

    Hibs NAILED

    Scots 1

    Livingston NAILED

    Scot 2

    Forfar bailed out today on Arbroath profit either way but Forfar pays most NAILED

    Lower Leagues

    Fylde NAILED

    Maidenhead bailed out with Ebbsfleet but more profit on Maidenhead NAILED

    Slough DEAD

    Blyth NAILED

    Chippenham recently added NAILED

    Hav & Waterloo recently added NAILED


    Europa League
    Manc U....................................THIS PAYS ME A FAIR FEW SHILLING BUT TO BE HONEST I WANT IT DOWN

    Champions league
    Barcelona
    Manc C..............................BOTH LOST






    Well Plymouth done me big style I had hem in over 350 bets plus 7 really big singles on them to finish above Pompy (absolutely gutted)
    On Saturday I had 750 double on Pompy win at 1/2 with Grimsby win at 7/5 also 750 double on Pompy win Grimsby draw at 5/2 this was my only covering bets they didn't even get me my stake money back.
    Yes I got lots of trebles and accas in but Plymouth was my big bucks and they raped me big style
    Even though I dragged in lots of bets I still ended the season massively down
    I have won quality profit 7 years running but this hurt bad i'm still stunned I had a chance to get out a few weeks back but didn't take it because I couldn't see Pompy catching Plymouth ........................Still i've done my sulking and moaning so its take the hit and start again next season

    I'm still in line to drag more back with

    Chelsea
    Chelsea 1st Spurs 2nd
    Real Madrid
    Monaco

    Wont ease the pain but it all helps

    Fingers caught in the cookie jar...........................OUCH
    And what makes it worse if the Redmen don't make top 4 I drag another lump preying that goes down as that will do my head in
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #1989  
    raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogster View Post
    Gutted for you Ray mate. Unbelievable bad luck, Plymouth lost out on the title to Pompey on goal difference on the final day.

    Is this the first year doing long termers that hasn't paid off for you? I seem to remember you smashing long termers year in year out?

    Chin up Lad. You'll bounce back.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Xabi*Alonso* View Post
    Unlucky with Plymouth losing out on the final day!! It just goes to show in this game there is no guarantees. Did you manage to put anymore money on Pompey to finish ahead. Sometimes, when it gets this late in the day, it might just be better to take a smaller profit than lose all of it.
    Cheers lads we can't win all the time.....................Gutted
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #1990  
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by raybarnes View Post
    Cheers lads we can't win all the time.....................Gutted
    Like you said, this is the first time in 7 years you are down, just make this season a lesson in what not to do next time you are in this situation. The lower leagues are so tough to call because anyone can beat anyone and there's always one team that makes a late dash and wins most of their games, unlucky for you that it happened to be Pompey this year.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #1991  
    raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,629
    Quote Originally Posted by *Xabi*Alonso* View Post
    Like you said, this is the first time in 7 years you are down, just make this season a lesson in what not to do next time you are in this situation. The lower leagues are so tough to call because anyone can beat anyone and there's always one team that makes a late dash and wins most of their games, unlucky for you that it happened to be Pompey this year.
    Wise word Xabi mate
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #1992  
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20,888
    Quote Originally Posted by raybarnes View Post
    Cheers lads we can't win all the time.....................Gutted
    Unlucky mate, Portsmouth put some run together.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #1993  
    raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,629
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK6 View Post
    Unlucky mate, Portsmouth put some run together.
    Didn't see that coming at all.
    Not seen you posting much lately DFK
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #1994  
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20,888
    Quote Originally Posted by raybarnes View Post
    Didn't see that coming at all.
    Not seen you posting much lately DFK
    Had a lot on in recent times mate, only really started posting again recently. Waiting on us to get top 4 for nice few bets, getting nervous about it now though.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #1995  
    raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,629
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK6 View Post
    Had a lot on in recent times mate, only really started posting again recently. Waiting on us to get top 4 for nice few bets, getting nervous about it now though.
    Southampton tonight could make it easier
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #1996  
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20,888
    Quote Originally Posted by raybarnes View Post
    Southampton tonight could make it easier
    That's what I'm hoping for but for some reason I don't see Southampton putting in the same effort they did Sunday. Arsenal win tonight and it really puts the pressure on us.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #1997  
    raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,629
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK6 View Post
    That's what I'm hoping for but for some reason I don't see Southampton putting in the same effort they did Sunday. Arsenal win tonight and it really puts the pressure on us.
    I think Arsenal will win
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #1998  
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20,888
    Quote Originally Posted by raybarnes View Post
    I think Arsenal will win
    So do I, I'm actually almost sure they'll win. I think they'll win all 4 of their games. Hope I'm wrong though.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #1999  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,567
    Cheeky Midweek Double for tonight's matches which pays over Evens:

    Man Utd (90 mins) - dirty profit, in the 1st leg against Celta Vigo they should have been 3-0 up in the 1st half. I'm afraid Iago Aspas' efforts will probably be in vain.
    Lyon v Ajax Both Teams To Score - Goalfest in the 1st leg so hoping for goals galore again in the return, Lyon need to score 3 goals minimum whilst Ajax have the quality to nick one themselves. Worth watching tonight on the free BT Sport channel. Lacazette v Dolberg - 2 top players on our radar for the summer if we make the Champions League.

    Looks a good bet to double your stake and if United fail, then it's a win-win for us I guess. Good Luck Lads.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #2000  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogster View Post
    Cheeky Midweek Double for tonight's matches which pays over Evens:

    Man Utd (90 mins) - dirty profit, in the 1st leg against Celta Vigo they should have been 3-0 up in the 1st half. I'm afraid Iago Aspas' efforts will probably be in vain.
    Lyon v Ajax Both Teams To Score - Goalfest in the 1st leg so hoping for goals galore again in the return, Lyon need to score 3 goals minimum whilst Ajax have the quality to nick one themselves. Worth watching tonight on the free BT Sport channel. Lacazette v Dolberg - 2 top players on our radar for the summer if we make the Champions League.

    Looks a good bet to double your stake and if United fail, then it's a win-win for us I guess. Good Luck Lads.
    Damn mancs couldn't even beat Celta Vigo over 90 minutes on their home patch.

    Saturday flutter 4 fold which pays over 5/1:

    Sunderland v Swansea Both Teams To Score
    Fiorentina v Lazio Both Teams to Score
    Fulham v Reading Under 3.5 Match Goals
    Arsenal


    Will be happy to see Arsenal drop points but backing them in this accumulator which if it pays off will be a win-win.

    Good Luck Lads. Let's just get those 3 points against West Ham using any means necessary tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #2001  
    Liverpoolforme is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30,824
    So am I a terrible fan? I decided because my luck with bets is awful I would try reverse psychology with the betting Gods

    I have 2 bets on, 15 on Arsenal to beat Southampton and Stoke, and West Ham to win or draw tomorrow. If this comes through I win 101...

    I also have a bet on Liverpool to finish outside of the top 4, 30 to be exact...and I stand to win 120...

    The way I see it I will be VERY glad to lose these bets, but if they come through then I have plenty of money to drown my sorrows.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #2002  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolforme View Post
    So am I a terrible fan? I decided because my luck with bets is awful I would try reverse psychology with the betting Gods

    I have 2 bets on, 15 on Arsenal to beat Southampton and Stoke, and West Ham to win or draw tomorrow. If this comes through I win 101...

    I also have a bet on Liverpool to finish outside of the top 4, 30 to be exact...and I stand to win 120...

    The way I see it I will be VERY glad to lose these bets, but if they come through then I have plenty of money to drown my sorrows.
    I think a lot of people following Liverpool are doing exactly what you are doing to be honest.

    Think I'll probably back Arsenal to win tonight in a single bet too.

    Current price is around 8/11 so if you stick a tenner on then at least you can buy yourself two pints of beer at the bar later tonight if they win. If Arsenal draw or lose tonight, then that could be the best tenner ever spent especially if we go on to do the business at West Ham tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #2003  
    Liverpoolforme is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogster View Post
    I think a lot of people following Liverpool are doing exactly what you are doing to be honest.

    Think I'll probably back Arsenal to win tonight in a single bet too.

    Current price is around 8/11 so if you stick a tenner on then at least you can buy yourself two pints of beer at the bar later tonight if they win. If Arsenal draw or lose tonight, then that could be the best tenner ever spent especially if we go on to do the business at West Ham tomorrow.
    Exactly, the least Liverpool can do for me if they **** this up is pay for a night out for me.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #2004  
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolforme View Post
    So am I a terrible fan? I decided because my luck with bets is awful I would try reverse psychology with the betting Gods

    I have 2 bets on, 15 on Arsenal to beat Southampton and Stoke, and West Ham to win or draw tomorrow. If this comes through I win 101...

    I also have a bet on Liverpool to finish outside of the top 4, 30 to be exact...and I stand to win 120...

    The way I see it I will be VERY glad to lose these bets, but if they come through then I have plenty of money to drown my sorrows.
    Ha ha dont worry mate because I'm similar.
    I've got 2 doubles on, Arsenal to win and us to draw, the second is Arsenal to win and us to lose.
    At least I'll win some money if the results go wrong.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #2005  
    Liverpoolforme is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    30,824
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZidane View Post
    Ha ha dont worry mate because I'm similar.
    I've got 2 doubles on, Arsenal to win and us to draw, the second is Arsenal to win and us to lose.
    At least I'll win some money if the results go wrong.
    You watch, Arsenal will draw and we will lose, and we will miss out on GD...
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #2006  
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20,888
    Arsenal worth a decent bet later, will soften the blow and if Stoke manage to get something it's all good.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #2007  
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpoolforme View Post
    You watch, Arsenal will draw and we will lose, and we will miss out on GD...
    Oh stop it, I never thought of that one.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #2008  
    raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,629
    Arsenal to win to nil
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #2009  
    raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,629
    Manc U to win to nil
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #2010  
    raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    39,629
    Play off treble

    Reading
    Bradford
    Blackpool
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •