Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 2466

Thread: The Betting Thread 5.0

raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Quote Originally Posted by raybarnes View Post
    Peterhead
    Macclesfield

add Ayr for greedy treble

big single on Macclesfield

good luck lads
    Caught with my fingers in the cookie jar...........................ouch
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Tuesday night Double which pays Evens.

Arsenal 1/2
    Liverpool 1/3

Liverpool must bounce back after two consecutive defeats on the trot. We need to strike back immediately and get 3 points versus Wagner's boys. Any thing less won't do.

Arsenal will show us how to beat Swansea too. They know they have to keep winning if they want any hope of Top 4 this season.

If you join me on this bet, I hope all you lads double your stakes by 10pm tomorrow night.

raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogster View Post
    Tuesday night Double which pays Evens.

Arsenal 1/2
    Liverpool 1/3

Liverpool must bounce back after two consecutive defeats on the trot. We need to strike back immediately and get 3 points versus Wagner's boys. Any thing less won't do.

Arsenal will show us how to beat Swansea too. They know they have to keep winning if they want any hope of Top 4 this season.

If you join me on this bet, I hope all you lads double your stakes by 10pm tomorrow night.
    I'll join you Frogster

I'll join you Frogster
    Also like the look of Hereford

Saturday selrctions

Double
    Dumbarton
    Wigan

add St Mirren for a greedy treble

Frogster's Saturday 5 fold which pays around 10/1.

Bayern Munich
    Man United
    Leicester v Swansea Over 2.5 Total Match Goals
    Aston Villa
    Cardiff

Bundesliga leaders Bayern away to Klopp and Karius' former club FSV Mainz. Should be a comfortable away win if Bayern can guard against complacency.

United will want to get revenge on Huddersfield and at Old Trafford on the back of a 2-0 defeat at Wembley to Spurs, you'd fancy them to bounce back with a win.

I would have fancied Leicester to win easily before the Mahrez saga but now I'm a little concerned. Swansea, on the back of beating us and Arsenal in the league makes me think they could get something at the King Power as well so that's why I'm backing a load of goals instead, and possibly Leicester edging it.

Villa are on a winning streak in the Championship playing at home to bottom club Burton Albion, so they'll be eyeing up a routine win for sure.

Cardiff are away to Leeds. They've signed Gary Madine and Marko Grujic on loan. Could swing either way as Leeds will have a packed crowd at home but I'm backing Cardiff for all 3 points as they bid for automatic promotion this season.

Good Luck Lads. Let's hope the gap between us and Spurs is 5 points by the end of Sunday's match.

Ireland to win six nations 6/4
    Barcelona to win champ's league 6/1
    Juventus to win seria a - 5/6
    Southampton to be relegated - 4/1

5 returns - 800

Liverpoolforme is online now First team regular
    Just won £70 on United, Bournemouth and Derby! Happy days.

Saturday selrctions

Double
    Dumbarton
    Wigan

add St Mirren for a greedy treble
    BOOM.............................Also had a tickle on Ipswich at 4/1 happy days

I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw top of Scottish league 2 Montrose at 4/1 to win away at Peterhead so I jumped on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZidane View Post
    I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw top of Scottish league 2 Montrose at 4/1 to win away at Peterhead so I jumped on it.
    I'm also on its a crazy price

Saturday selections

Wrexham
    Bradford

add Salford for a greedy treble

Had a great drag on Swansea on Tuesday night at 1/2 against Notts County

GOOD LUCK LADS

Saturday selections

Wrexham
    Bradford

add Salford for a greedy treble

Had a great drag on Swansea on Tuesday night at 1/2 against Notts County

GOOD LUCK LADS
    Interesting call on Bradford at around Even money. They have lost 5 league games on the bounce but you think they should still do the business against rock bottom Bury who are unbeaten in their last three?

Good Luck with it Ray.

Will try a Friday night 5 Fold bet which pays over 20/1:

Athletic Bilbao
    RB Leipzig
    Marseille
    Juventus
    Cardiff

Will be on Marko Grujic watch later tonight at Millwall v Cardiff which should be a tight game. Millwall have got decent results against the Championship Top 6 sides this season but I'm tipping the Bluebirds for victory.

Good Luck Lads. Hopefully, we'll get 3 points against Southampton on Sunday to consolidate our position in the Top 4.

Coutinho_to_Greatness is offline Directors Box
    Hi guys long time no see.

Coutinho_to_Greatness is offline Directors Box
    Prob could be doing with a new username

Hi everyone. Not been here for a while. Still betting and mostly losing although I did win £153 to a £1 stake the other week. Thought I'd rejoin this thread and get involved again!

Dortmund @ 4/11
    Frankfurt @ 5/6
    A Madrid @ 8/13
    PSG @ 2/11
    Man City @ 2/9
    AZ Alkmaar @ 1/3
    Heerenveen @ 4/11

£5 stake, returns £53.03

Good luck!

carra_fan is offline Armchair supporter
    Been following the tread since last year, finally decided to start posting tips too.

Juventus @ 1/1
    BTTS Basel vs Man City @ 1/1
    BTTS Porto vs Liverpool @ 4/6
    BTTS in 2nd Half Real Madrid vs PSG @ 6/4

£10 stake, returns £167.00.

Long shot but couldn't resist to try! Odds are from bet365 but lately I feel the odds they offer are rather low. Where do you bet online? Please share your views and recommend me bookmakers which give online bonus and have relatively high odds. I feel like I should start doing those free bets offer match bets but I am too lazy!

Anyway, good luck if you decide to follow and let's hope we smash Porto!

Quote Originally Posted by Coutinho_to_Greatness View Post
    Prob could be doing with a new username
    Welcome back Firmino to greatness

MIDWEEK

Chelsea
    Acrcy

Had a decent dray yesterday on LFC to win to nil plus Firmino to score

Quote Originally Posted by Theory-of-a-redman View Post
    Hi everyone. Not been here for a while. Still betting and mostly losing although I did win £153 to a £1 stake the other week. Thought I'd rejoin this thread and get involved again!

Dortmund @ 4/11
    Frankfurt @ 5/6
    A Madrid @ 8/13
    PSG @ 2/11
    Man City @ 2/9
    AZ Alkmaar @ 1/3
    Heerenveen @ 4/11

£5 stake, returns £53.03

Good luck!
    Unlucky Theory.

Looks like the double dutch sides spoiled it for you. Good teams selected though for your earlier 5 picks.

Quote Originally Posted by carra_fan View Post
    Been following the tread since last year, finally decided to start posting tips too.

Juventus @ 1/1
    BTTS Basel vs Man City @ 1/1
    BTTS Porto vs Liverpool @ 4/6
    BTTS in 2nd Half Real Madrid vs PSG @ 6/4

£10 stake, returns £167.00.

Long shot but couldn't resist to try! Odds are from bet365 but lately I feel the odds they offer are rather low. Where do you bet online? Please share your views and recommend me bookmakers which give online bonus and have relatively high odds. I feel like I should start doing those free bets offer match bets but I am too lazy!

Anyway, good luck if you decide to follow and let's hope we smash Porto!
    Welcome and Good Luck Lad...hope your Tuesday picks do well so it keeps your 4 fold alive for Wednesday.

Yes, fingers crossed we smash Porto although you'll be hoping we leak a goal for your bet's sake!

Shop around for the best odds, using oddschecker is a good tool. I'd avoid Ladbrokes though...poorest odds of the lot.

Welcome back Firmino to greatness
    I agree with Ray.

Firmino_to_Greatness sounds great.

MIDWEEK

Chelsea
    Acrcy

Good Luck Ray with the double.

I won't join you as I don't trust Chelsea at the moment. Should still be alright though?

Tuesday night accumulator which pays over 20/1:

CARDIFF
    DERBY OR DRAW DOUBLE CHANCE
    JUVENTUS V SPURS UNDER 3.5 TOTAL MATCH GOALS
    MAN CITY
    CHARLTON
    LUTON TOWN
    SUTTON UTD

£50 stake would return about Grand.

I am watching Cardiff a lot now because I like Marko Grujic. Backing them for a home win as Bolton are now without main striker Gary Madine who has now joined Cardiff! Written in the stars he scores against his former club!

Derby have a knack of being very hard to beat, so I have to lay Sheffield Wednesday although it is a very tough place to go and get a result on their day.

Would not be surprised to see Juventus v Spurs end 0-0 in the first leg. Tight game for sure, 2 top defences could cancel each other out and probably no more than 3 goals maximum on the night.

With Sergio Aguero, Kevin De Bruyne et al, I expect to see City tear a new hole in Basel's bottom in the other Champions League encounter and take a healthy advantage into the 2nd leg.

Backing Charlton for a home win, they are pushing for the play off spots in their division and given Ray's Bradford couldn't even beat rock bottom Bury at the weekend, I would only be too happy to lay opponents Bradford once more who are on a winless run at the moment.

League 2 leaders Luton Town are decent at home and should get promoted this year. Another win will help their case but I am also backing opponents Crawley Town to net as well because they have won 6 out of their last 7 league matches scoring at least once in each of them so obviously in good form.

Sutton Utd are 5th in the Conference and if they can find a way to score 2 or more goals against opponents Barrow who lie in 20th place, then it should be enough for victory as Barrow as find it difficult to score more than 1 goal and it should be noted they are winless in their last 5 league games so are in poor form at this moment in time.

Good Luck Lads. Hope we can score some away goals against Porto on Valentines Day. Now that would be lovely!

Today's double:

Nimes match total goals over 2.25 (FT) (match started)

Deportivo match total goals over 3 (FT)

Quote Originally Posted by Frogster View Post
    Tuesday night accumulator which pays over 20/1:

CARDIFF
    DERBY OR DRAW DOUBLE CHANCE
    JUVENTUS V SPURS UNDER 3.5 TOTAL MATCH GOALS
    MAN CITY
    CHARLTON
    LUTON TOWN
    SUTTON UTD

£50 stake would return about Grand.

I am watching Cardiff a lot now because I like Marko Grujic. Backing them for a home win as Bolton are now without main striker Gary Madine who has now joined Cardiff! Written in the stars he scores against his former club!

Derby have a knack of being very hard to beat, so I have to lay Sheffield Wednesday although it is a very tough place to go and get a result on their day.

Would not be surprised to see Juventus v Spurs end 0-0 in the first leg. Tight game for sure, 2 top defences could cancel each other out and probably no more than 3 goals maximum on the night.

With Sergio Aguero, Kevin De Bruyne et al, I expect to see City tear a new hole in Basel's bottom in the other Champions League encounter and take a healthy advantage into the 2nd leg.

Backing Charlton for a home win, they are pushing for the play off spots in their division and given Ray's Bradford couldn't even beat rock bottom Bury at the weekend, I would only be too happy to lay opponents Bradford once more who are on a winless run at the moment.

League 2 leaders Luton Town are decent at home and should get promoted this year. Another win will help their case but I am also backing opponents Crawley Town to net as well because they have won 6 out of their last 7 league matches scoring at least once in each of them so obviously in good form.

Sutton Utd are 5th in the Conference and if they can find a way to score 2 or more goals against opponents Barrow who lie in 20th place, then it should be enough for victory as Barrow as find it difficult to score more than 1 goal and it should be noted they are winless in their last 5 league games so are in poor form at this moment in time.

Good Luck Lads. Hope we can score some away goals against Porto on Valentines Day. Now that would be lovely!
    Good luck Frogster

Spurs Asian Handicap has been on a free-fall since afternoon. Do bet with extra care.

BTTS

Bury v Southend
    Rotherham v Oxford
    Lincoln v Cheltenham
    Notts County v Carlisle

£5 stake, returns £41.31

Good luck guys. Letís relax and enjoy the footy tonight as I donít think tomorrow night will be as relaxing!

MIDWEEK

Chelsea
    Acrcy

Well done Ray, you bounced back well with this winning double.

Wish I had joined you on it.