Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1307

Thread: **Query Your Infractions in Here. Polite Requests Only Please.

Mouldiogs is online now Wants a little line under his title
    5 point infraction for calling a troll a troll. Dear oh dear , no wonder I started going to another forum on match days.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouldiogs View Post
    5 point infraction for calling a troll a troll. Dear oh dear , no wonder I started going to another forum on match days.
    Name-calling is name-calling, and he is now banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    Name-calling is name-calling, and he is now banned
    Very harsh 5pts , kickthetyres is by far best mod nips things in the bud. No offence

Very harsh 5pts , kickthetyres is by far best mod nips things in the bud. No offence
    Macfoley is by far the best poster. No offence and Merry Christmas. :tongue_yellow:

Macfoley is by far the best poster. No offence and Merry Christmas. :tongue_yellow:
    Agree Mac is a very good poster but we are not meant to be as good as each other. merry Xmas x

Agree Mac is a very good poster but we are not meant to be as good as each other. merry Xmas x
    all posters are equal, some posters are more equal than others
    People will believe what they want to believe

aylesbyred is online now Boot Room insider
    Hey Bils, can you kindly take a look at that one, my post was asterisked out as was the replies I canít see it and am genuinely puzzled hen ?

If Iíve made a bad no problem I take the hits but I canít see this one ?

Ta

bilsland is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Hi Ayles explained in thread but when you put four asterisk followed by off its taken as avoiding the swear filter. This gets reported all the time so have to be consistent sorry . I really do understand your sentiments though

Quote Originally Posted by bilsland View Post
    Hi Ayles explained in thread but when you put four asterisk followed by off its taken as avoiding the swear filter. This gets reported all the time so have to be consistent sorry . I really do understand your sentiments though
    Hiya, I wrote the word and it starred it out automatically ?

I've taken some advice on this Ayles and as this was a general comment, not directly pointed at one particular person I can rescind the infraction points. Just take care how you use this phrase in future as intent as a personal insult can see infractions being given out.
    Last edited by bilsland; 30-12-17 at 23:19. Reason: Edit

I've taken some advice on this Ayles and as this was a general comment, not directly pointed at one particular person I can rescind the infraction points. Just take care how you use this phrase in future as intent as a personal insult can see infractions being given out.
    Ok thanks bit Iím confused.

You originally said it was for avoiding the swear filter; the above indicates it might have been for a personal insult which actually was what I thought originally.

If you can clarify for future guidance that would be great

Happy New Year

Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post
    Ok thanks bit I’m confused.

You originally said it was for avoiding the swear filter; the above indicates it might have been for a personal insult which actually was what I thought originally.

If you can clarify for future guidance that would be great

Happy New Year
    Happy new year to you too!
    Well I had two ways to infract you Ayles but chose initially the avoiding swear filter route as carried lesser points than insults route. But after discussions it was easier to reverse the points through the insults route as even though you said you didn't intend to avoid anything it was harder to prove that than to see that you made a general insult rather than a personal one, which I wouldn't have been able to reverse. Hope that clears it up.

However, best advice is that no matter the extreme provocation, don't let it get the better of you , and yes I know that's easier said than done, you should be in my shoes

Happy new year to you too!
    Well I had two ways to infract you Ayles but chose initially the avoiding swear filter route as carried lesser points than insults route. But after discussions it was easier to reverse the points through the insults route as even though you said you didn't intend to avoid anything it was harder to prove that than to see that you made a general insult rather than a personal one, which I wouldn't have been able to reverse. Hope that clears it up.

However, best advice is that no matter the extreme provocation, don't let it get the better of you , and yes I know that's easier said than done, you should be in my shoes
    Ha ha I think I get it lol

All good my new yearís res is to be a good boy for 2018

Any anyway donít you have the ďone big slipperĒ at your age x

LJOC so you give me a ******* infraction for an emoji?! What you want is for me to do is hit the report button and that is never gonna happen... I’m no *****! If people want to talk **** I will answer to it not hide behind the report button... I hardly said anything ridiculous but I’m the one you wanna infract? Ok... Seems a tad ridiculous! Don’t take your New Years hangover out on me!!

P.S. As you know I will gladly take the points when warranted but this one is kinda weak....

LordJamieOfCarragher is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AngriestRed View Post
    LJOC so you give me a ******* infraction for an emoji?! What you want is for me to do is hit the report button and that is never gonna happen... I’m no *****! If people want to talk **** I will answer to it not hide behind the report button... I hardly said anything ridiculous but I’m the one you wanna infract? Ok... Seems a tad ridiculous! Don’t take your New Years hangover out on me!!

P.S. As you know I will gladly take the points when warranted but this one is kinda weak....
    I asked for the thread to go back on topic, you didn't do that.

I could have infracted you for seeking to provoke as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJamieOfCarragher View Post
    I asked for the thread to go back on topic, you didn't do that.

I could have infracted you for seeking to provoke as well.
    Ok fair enough... As always thanks for the response

Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post

Any anyway don’t you have the “one big slipper” at your age x
    Tried that once but kept forgetting it was on my feet and kept landing on my nose when I tried to walk ����.....anyway , less of the cheek , youngster

Mods and everyone else my sincere apologies for today’s firestorm... I in no way was referring to the that fateful day in Sheffield... Only referring to the political climate in the days we are living in now... If any of you feel punishment is necessary than I will gladly accept that without question as I know many were upset with my initial comment... I will leave it from here... Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AngriestRed View Post
    Mods and everyone else my sincere apologies for today’s firestorm... I in no way was referring to the that fateful day in Sheffield... Only referring to the political climate in the days we are living in now... If any of you feel punishment is necessary than I will gladly accept that without question as I know many were upset with my initial comment... I will leave it from here... Cheers
    It's dealt with and the pitchforks have been put away now AR, thanks. Worth remembering that the way you (or anyone) comes across generally, has an impact upon how others interpret your motives.
    Last edited by Jannno; 3-1-18 at 23:49.

It's dealt with and the pitchforks have been put away now AR, thanks. Worth remembering that the way you (or anyone) comes across generally, has an impact upon how others interpret your motives.
    Noted... Many thanks Jannno

Could you please give me another long ban lads, I am in between meds and I cant help but come here and abuse the idiots.
    Last edited by MrDilkington; 5-1-18 at 13:48.

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDilkington View Post
    Could you please give me another long ban lads, I am in between meds and I cant help but come here and abuse the idiots.
    How long do you want?

I'm not being funny, if a ban helps you mate, we can talk about it.

Though I'm sure there is an off topic thread or two that can be helpful in difficult moments.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.

Quote Originally Posted by GrottonRed View Post
    How long do you want?

Though I'm sure there is an off topic thread or two that can be helpful in difficult moments.
    Cheers man,
    I think I will be ok for now, although I am all over the place ive managed not to get msyelf into any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDilkington View Post
    Cheers man,
    I think I will be ok for now, although I am all over the place ive managed not to get msyelf into any trouble.
    Stick with it, man, you’re better off having access than not, I reckon. And I’m sure a fair few posters would know your situation and cut you some slack if it gets heated - We haven’t interacted a huge amount but I’d even be aware of what’s going on. It would be cool if the mods could too, but I’m not sure how much room the rules would allow them.

Good to see you back regardless. I do respect your take on the owners btw, and also the fact that you seem capable of changing your mind as things start to look up for the club - if only the same could be said others, on both sides of the debate too.

Take it easy, I hope I haven’t overstepped the mark by replying, no offense intended.
    'Okey doke, we'll leave it there so'

canookiewookie is offline Academy prospect
    Last edited by GrottonRed; 5-1-18 at 18:27. Reason: dealt with

Quote Originally Posted by RedHed2 View Post
    Stick with it, man, youíre better off having access than not, I reckon. And Iím sure a fair few posters would know your situation and cut you some slack if it gets heated
    Or buddy up with someone or a few posters just to 'have a quick word in your shell like' when you go a bit OTT, sometimes you can forget yourself

Would help if a few of the more provocative users on here spent a little less time on here........... I don't advocate permabans for most people, but some come on here and continue posting in the same fashion and take bans with a pinch of salt - coach was unfortunate in being one whose posting style did get picked up on but he wouldn't be the only one been on here can't change and sees nothing wrong with what he says, does and how....
    People will believe what they want to believe

Quote Originally Posted by GrottonRed View Post
    How long do you want?

Iíll look out for the lad Iím on a fair bit although I have seen many posts since one in OT a few days back

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by RedHed2 View Post
    Stick with it, man, you’re better off having access than not, I reckon. And I’m sure a fair few posters would know your situation and cut you some slack if it gets heated - We haven’t interacted a huge amount but I’d even be aware of what’s going on. It would be cool if the mods could too, but I’m not sure how much room the rules would allow them.

Good to see you back regardless. I do respect your take on the owners btw, and also the fact that you seem capable of changing your mind as things start to look up for the club - if only the same could be said others, on both sides of the debate too.

Take it easy, I hope I haven’t overstepped the mark by replying, no offense intended.
    Cheers man I actually appreciate it, same with you aylesbyred, Grotton and the rest of the mods

I considered the ban because a lot of the time i get carried away and make posts, not just here, which make me feel really embarrassed when I look back at them a few hours / days later.

Il leave this thread alone now, il have my discussions elsewher, hopefully I wont have to come back.

thanks everyone.

How do I know if I have infractions.

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloppite007 View Post
    How do I know if I have infractions.
    Click on your username at the top of the page, you should see a tab that says "about me".

If there is another tab next to it saying "infractions" then you have had an infraction at some point...click on it for more details.

If the infraction tab isn't there...then you have had no infractions.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.