Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Results 1,291 to 1,304 of 1304

Thread: **Query Your Infractions in Here. Polite Requests Only Please.

  1. #1291  
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by GrottonRed View Post
    Click on your username at the top of the page, you should see a tab that says "about me".

    If there is another tab next to it saying "infractions" then you have had an infraction at some point...click on it for more details.

    If the infraction tab isn't there...then you have had no infractions.
    Cheers.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #1292  
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    7,260
    Thanks for the weeks ban for telling idiots they are idiots. Instead of taking the easy option why don't the mods actually sort out those people who are blatantly just trying to cause problems posting absolute rubbish over and over again.

    Ban me again I don't give a toss. My subscription runs out soon and I won't be back.

    There is my feedback and it is as polite as I can be.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #1293  
    Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    29,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar the Red View Post
    Thanks for the weeks ban for telling idiots they are idiots. Instead of taking the easy option why don't the mods actually sort out those people who are blatantly just trying to cause problems posting absolute rubbish over and over again.

    Ban me again I don't give a toss. My subscription runs out soon and I won't be back.

    There is my feedback and it is as polite as I can be.
    The problem is there in your first sentence. Insulting and name-calling other users is infracted every time as the place becomes untenable if that dominates the conversation. Mods decide what is not up to the standards required by the club and all users are expected to comply. All you have to do is report a post and we consider every report. We may not act upon each one as you wish but if you ignore people who are annoying to you (and remember not everyone is annoyed by the same people) there'll be less antagonism all round.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #1294  
    aylesbyred is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    53,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar the Red View Post
    Thanks for the weeks ban for telling idiots they are idiots. Instead of taking the easy option why don't the mods actually sort out those people who are blatantly just trying to cause problems posting absolute rubbish over and over again.

    Ban me again I don't give a toss. My subscription runs out soon and I won't be back.

    There is my feedback and it is as polite as I can be.
    Hi mate, you've been a member 16 years and you're a respected poster; try not to let those who clearly annoy and upset you drive you away - I get myself all worked up from time to time with certain posters, you can always use the ignore feature.

    take care
    dont look back in anger.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #1295  
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    7,260
    Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post
    Hi mate, you've been a member 16 years and you're a respected poster; try not to let those who clearly annoy and upset you drive you away - I get myself all worked up from time to time with certain posters, you can always use the ignore feature.

    take care
    Cheers!

    I do lose my temper from time to time with the obvious suspects. I really think that there needs to be a harder line taken with those who are just here to cause trouble. We all know who they are, especially in the matchday forums.

    Thing is people like Ayub who are just miserable but at least try to offer a reason don't bother me. That is their opinion, and that's cool.

    The ones who just leave snide one liners or repeat the same crap over and over to get a reaction are the ones who really need booting.
    Last edited by Ragnar the Red; 13-1-18 at 00:14.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #1296  
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24,572
    Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post
    Hi mate, you've been a member 16 years and you're a respected poster; try not to let those who clearly annoy and upset you drive you away - I get myself all worked up from time to time with certain posters, you can always use the ignore feature.

    take care
    Stop being so nice !!!!! Urgh..
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #1297  
    aylesbyred is online now Boot Room insider
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    53,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar the Red View Post
    Cheers!

    I do lose my temper from time to time with the obvious suspects. I really think that there needs to be a harder line taken with those who are just here to cause trouble. We all know who they are, especially in the matchday forums.

    Thing is people like Ayub who are just miserable but at least try to offer a reason don't bother me. That is their opinion, and that's cool.

    The ones who just leave snide one liners or repeat the same crap over and over to get a reaction are the ones who really need booting.
    Life and communities are full of people we struggle with, all people donít like all people this place is no different, all I would say is itís an Internet forum with people you donít really know is it really worth getting that wound up over? And yep itís hard at times, my lid comes off from time to time when you see the same suspects however thatís their nature stick to engaging with people you like and who donít wind you up. Friendly piece of advice, if someone named me as a poster that wound them up I would probably do it all the more

    Iíll leave it there.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #1298  
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,690
    If you don't want people to think you're defending a domestic abuser, perhaps you shouldn't try to make those who are outraged by his actions look hypocritical by comparing the crime to that of a drink driver.

    I know how it works now though. LJOC can say whatever he wants, but anyone questioning him can "take a week off".

    Disgusting moderating.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #1299  
    GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25,294
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIL. View Post
    If you don't want people to think you're defending a domestic abuser, perhaps you shouldn't try to make those who are outraged by his actions look hypocritical by comparing the crime to that of a drink driver.

    I know how it works now though. LJOC can say whatever he wants, but anyone questioning him can "take a week off".

    Disgusting moderating.
    You were asked a simple question by a poster...your response was to make a totally inappropriate allegation about them.

    It was worthy of a straight ban, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt due to the emotive nature of the subject.

    Any further such posts will not receive that same benefit.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #1300  
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,690
    Quote Originally Posted by GrottonRed View Post
    You were asked a simple question by a poster...your response was to make a totally inappropriate allegation about them.

    It was worthy of a straight ban, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt due to the emotive nature of the subject.

    Any further such posts will not receive that same benefit.
    Do what you want. Really couldn't care less.

    That poster does not ask simple questions.

    I won't repeat what I said, but you're not going to change my mind.
    Last edited by GrottonRed; 17-1-18 at 14:02. Reason: move on now please.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #1301  
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,247
    Why on earth was I given a ban and accused of 'insulting' a poster, when all I said was that his posts were miserable?
    I can find posts from various posters who clearly insult people and you never do anything, yet all I do is say the content of some ones posts is miserable and you give me a ban, ridiculous.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #1302  
    Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    29,408
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscouse View Post
    Why on earth was I given a ban and accused of 'insulting' a poster, when all I said was that his posts were miserable?
    I can find posts from various posters who clearly insult people and you never do anything, yet all I do is say the content of some ones posts is miserable and you give me a ban, ridiculous.
    You weren't given a ban for that comment. You were given 5 points and your previous points added on brought it up to an automatic ban. The part edited out is where you called him names, not where you said he was miserable.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #1303  
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    You weren't given a ban for that comment. You were given 5 points and your previous points added on brought it up to an automatic ban. The part edited out is where you called him names, not where you said he was miserable.
    Where did I call anybody a name?
    ... The part that was edited out was purely an opinion on a certain posters posting style.
    ...
    Last edited by GrottonRed; Today at 19:05. Reason: abuse of moderator team.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #1304  
    GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    25,294
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscouse View Post
    Where did I call anybody a name?
    ... The part that was edited out was purely an opinion on a certain posters posting style.
    ...
    You called a poster "either a troll or totally clueless".

    You got a deserved 5 points for that leading a ban.

    You've now got another for your unfounded accusations toward the mod team.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •