Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 1,321 to 1,327 of 1327

Thread: **Query Your Infractions in Here. Polite Requests Only Please.

Quote Originally Posted by kickthetyres View Post
    Sorry, that link leads to a failed search page for me.
    http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/search...archid=8079245
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscouse View Post
    Apart from this poster, who can use the same insult over and over again and nothing is done.
    http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/search...archid=8079245
    You need to link directly to a post...not the search.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.

Quote Originally Posted by GrottonRed View Post
    You need to link directly to a post...not the search.
    Ok, fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauer-LFC View Post
    Anyone who dares tell me that Can is better than him is a moron.
    I'm just waiting for the first moron to come in with "oh but remember how Lucas was MOTM at CB in the league cup final, Klopp is right we dont need to spend
    If any moron out there dare tells me that Wijnaldum is a good signing they can go to *********** hell.
    You sound like an opposition supporter, and probably are.

We ere superb tonight yet whoppers like you will still bleat on because you think you could do a better job than professional managers

What a moron
    Great to see another player make Fowi look like a moron
    Exhibit A, B, C, D and E.
    Last edited by bigscouse; Today at 00:55.

GrottonRed is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    If we'd seen those, they'd all have been edited and or infracted...which is why they should be reported at the time.

As KTT said, we aren't omnipresent and need the cooperation of posters...especially at busy periods such as match days.

However, that doesn't give other posters the right to break the rules themselves.
    Life President of TEPS...The Ellipsis Preservation Society.

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscouse View Post
    Ok, fine

Exhibit A, B, C, D and E.
    I haven't been and looked at the context of all those but in those posts the insult isn't being directed at anyone specifically. The word moron itself isn't banned or it would be in the swear filter. It's a question of whether you are directing at someone an insulting name.

WilbertoSilva is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bilsland View Post
    WS...As you have already received two perfectly reasonable replies to your queries and shown that you cannot accept any kind of moderation, I do not expect ‘ reason ‘ to have any part in your reply to this. Contrary to what you believe, we cannot do as we like. We are also bound by the T&C’s and to a stricter level than yourself. We are answerable to the Club and any poster can apply to Club for recourse. We rarely act alone and often confer when making decisions. Also I have on several occasions admitted making a mistake and reversed a decision. We are human after all.
    What we will not accept Is unwarranted verbal aggression from posters , it is not acceptable in any workplace . . Also making accusations of collusion between us is a massive insult to mine and everyone else’s integrity. Which is why it will not be tolerated. This is why , if you don’t rein it in you will find yourself with yet more infractions as has already been explained to you.
    Reasonable to you perhaps, but not to me. I was involved in a discussion, he said it was a 'new low in quality of discussion'. I let him know he didn't have to be involved in it, what was unwarranted about that? Why was that met with a deleted post and the exclamation 'don't start'? Don't start what?

So now you don't expect any reason from me? I find that a massive insult. As for your comment on not accepting 'any kind of moderation', I do and have before when it's warranted. I don't think it was this time, but here I am being met with the usual 'Rein it in or you'll get more infractions'

WilbertoSilva is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    Just re-iterating what GR said.
    Putting yourself in the place of or above the mod is where your problem starts WS. While ever you keep doing that you'll have interventions from us and the more you do it the longer your bans will become until it becomes permanent.
    Where have I done this???