Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 1709

Thread: The Walking Dead Thread. Beware Spoilers!!

WilbertoSilva is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKev75 View Post
    It does seem to have lost its way, the new series looks like a massive misjudment in terms of what the viewers want. Still there is enough in the past to show how good it can be again, and I have invested to much time to stop at this point.
    Does anyone know what the deal is with the choppers, we saw one flying over way back around the time of Hersels farm and one this episode but dont seem to expand on it???
    The previous one was just a cheap plot device, wasn't it? To show it attracting the 'walkers' and leading them to the farm? I stopped watching after 4 seasons as it got so bad, so not entirely sure if it was ever explained.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Not well enough for me to remember ��
    In their world something like that would be huge too, a group of persons having the resources to still run a chopper and all that entails would suggest more than just surviving on a basic level and eating dog would it not???

WilbertoSilva is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKev75 View Post
    Not well enough for me to remember ��
    In their world something like that would be huge too, a group of persons having the resources to still run a chopper and all that entails would suggest more than just surviving on a basic level and eating dog would it not???
    Trying to find sense in the awful writing on TWD is a waste of time.

It's struggled for a while tbh and I did hope the Negan story arc would rejuvenate it somewhat but **** me it's completely fell off the cliff!

To say this season has been all kinds of over the place would be understatement of the year.

Literally nothing of note happened in the last episode, I mean stuff did happen, it just wasn't remotely interesting.

Think I'm done with it now, it had a great run at one point and I personally loved it....but now its like an asthmatic ant carrying too much shopping as it limps towards an underwhelming end

kas74 is online now First team regular
    I haven't watched a single episode,used to be unmissable but I can't be bothered with it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by welshypool View Post
    Literally nothing of note happened in the last two series, I mean stuff did happen, it just wasn't remotely interesting.

Think I'm done with it now, it had a great run at one point and I personally loved it....but now its like an asthmatic ant carrying too much shopping as it limps towards an underwhelming end
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by kas74 View Post
    I haven't watched a single episode,used to be unmissable but I can't be bothered with it anymore.
    It has in itself becoming a walking dead script and plot

Quote Originally Posted by S_7 View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Thanks!

TattooedByAgger is online now Academy prospect
    It's one of those shows that I just keep watching because I've seen it from the beginning, and want to see how it ends. I haven't found it entertaining in years though. I'm not really sure why I waste the time. I have a problem.

TattooedByAgger is online now Academy prospect
    Literally nothing of note happened in the last episode, I mean stuff did happen, it just wasn't remotely interesting.

I remember an episode a couple years ago where it seemed the only thing that happened the entire episode was...it rained.

Quote Originally Posted by TattooedByAgger View Post
    It's one of those shows that I just keep watching because I've seen it from the beginning, and want to see how it ends. I haven't found it entertaining in years though. I'm not really sure why I waste the time. I have a problem.
    I felt a bit like that watching the last series and I had every intention of watching this one,but now that it's on I just can't be bothered.

Even from the very start it always had problems with pacing and episode placement but because the story was fresh it got away with it back then, now it's doesn't. There's simply too much filler. I don't get it. Well I do ($) but in the long run it'll kill it.

Make the episodes 60mins long for the filler and have 10 episodes a season. Common sense.

The Walking Dead has turned into a Soap Opera now and has mid-season breaks etc. Just isn't working at all.

End the negan storyline now!! as well as Hilltop, Alexandria and the Kingdom. Oceanside can stay

I watched it last night. I have literally no idea what happened other than the King moping around and Rick walking into the Scavengers base like a tool.
    Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by TattooedByAgger View Post
    I remember an episode a couple years ago where it seemed the only thing that happened the entire episode was...it rained.
    That sounds quite good compared to what we've seen so far this season.

I'm the same as you mate, something keeps me coming back....habit now perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by Eloader View Post
    I watched it last night. I have literally no idea what happened other than the King moping around and Rick walking into the Scavengers base like a tool.
    Then getting locked up in a giant dust bin.

I was so relieved to see the dust bin people back, 'good they were so much season last.'

You know what will happen, they'll let Rick go because they'll realise they need him or the crew will come marching in.

In the meantime it will be Rick baking in the bin for a while, getting slightly hot and speaking to Kaaaaarl, in his mind, before cutting to other out of sequence events

I was so relieved to see the dust bin people back, 'good they were so much season last.'

You know what will happen, they'll let Rick go because they'll realise they need him or the crew will come marching in.

In the meantime it will be Rick baking in the bin for a while, getting slightly hot and speaking to Kaaaaarl, in his mind, before cutting to other out of sequence events
    Oh god, not more flash back/forwards!

If I had to guess, I recon Rick will be released when the Scavengers find out how dire Negans situation is. Personally, it would be better if they kill him and mount his head on a post.

If I'd known the Dump Dinkles were back watched the episode I would have.

Oh god, not more flash back/forwards!

If I had to guess, I recon Rick will be released when the Scavengers find out how dire Negans situation is. Personally, it would be better if they kill him and mount his head on a post.
    Like your style! No sentiment there.

I'd kill Kaarrl first, just so he can never say Kaaarl again.

If I'd known the Dump Dinkles were back watched the episode I would have.
    See what you missed. Uninspiring equally they were, like the before times

Regret missing it I do.

That's why you kill Rick first, he's the only one that says it like that.

That's why you kill Rick first, he's the only one that says it like that.
    Exuctly, my sentence went awry there

Kaaarrrrrl

Exuctly, my sentence went awry there

Kaaarrrrrl
    You are definitely gonna miss him when he's gone.

You are definitely gonna miss him when he's gone.
    I must admit, I do sit there before it starts and then throughout, saying 'Kaaaarrrl' a lot.

A lot more these days as that is more entertaining than most of the episodes

But....."Still I smile"

I must admit, I do sit there before it starts and then throughout, saying 'Kaaaarrrl' a lot.

A lot more these days as that is more entertaining than most of the episodes

But....."Still I smile"

Last episode wasn't too bad.

Had a few little surprises and went along ok, though the whole Eugene will he won't he with his switching allegiances got tiresome as nothing really moved on with him.

The bin people had their **** handed to them by Rick which was funny to a point, but I don't know they persevere with that group from a writing perspective, **** they are

Aaand Carl's bit the dust. (Pun very very very much intended)

Still not enough to save the show though, although a good move I think.

I thought it was a really good episode - when on form it's a great show.

Just a shame for every good episode there's several boring ones.

Good mid season finale, but seriously, whats with the close-ups of all the leads with mood music, and the slo-mo shots of Kaaarl running through smoke?

Why did kaaarl not jump in the drain straight away?

That aside, it was a decent episode

Quote Originally Posted by DantesShadow View Post
    Good mid season finale, but seriously, whats with the close-ups of all the leads with mood music, and the slo-mo shots of Kaaarl running through smoke?

Why did kaaarl not jump in the drain straight away?

That aside, it was a decent episode
    Kaaaarl? Kaaaarl

He was enjoying letting off smoke bombs, boys must play. I guess he didn't care too much what with being bit, plus he was in shock I imagine with all the explosions around him and booms in his grubby ears. I don't think he intended to return but that guy carried him down and said he'd found him wandering around...the one who got him bit in the first place

It was good though aye, much much better, the slow mo's aside which were time fillers

Kaaaarl? Kaaaarl

He was enjoying letting off smoke bombs, boys must play. I guess he didn't care too much what with being bit, plus he was in shock I imagine with all the explosions around him and booms in his grubby ears. I don't think he intended to return but that guy carried him down and said he'd found him wandering around...the one who got him bit in the first place

It was good though aye, much much better, the slow mo's aside which were time fillers
    Oh so he was bit in a previous episode in the forest or something, and that guy actually dragged him back to the sewers at the end of this episode?

I thought he went looking for the guy when alexandria was getting blown up, got bit then jumped down that sewer he was going to escape in earlier in the episode. Shows i'm not glued to the screen!