PLEASE NOTE: For general queries and technical issues with LFCTV GO, please use the Contact Us link (at the bottom of every page) to contact the club, where your query will be given a reference number and you'll receive a reply. Thank you for your patience at times when we are very busy.
LFCTV GO Football Forum is open to subscribers to LFCTV GO, and has 24/7 access.
Forums User Guide. All Users Read This Before Posting.
1. Liverpool FC provides these forums for fans to come together to discuss the club we all love. The club sets the tone and standards of the forums and the rules for using them. We are a family club and our website, including these forums, is viewed and used by people of all ages, backgrounds and nationalities. You’re required to respect this.
2. Do express your opinions about the performance of players and club staff - it’s what you’re here for - but refer to them with basic respect. The same goes for other forum users. We all disagree and argue passionately about some things but we draw the line at name-calling, tirades of abuse, hassling, personal gossip, sexual comments, insults, put-downs, snide mockery or demeaning of any club staff or forum users, including moderators. The same goes for repetitive attention-seeking, personal point-scoring, trying to dominate others, arguments going around in circles and taking over threads. You are responsible for everything that appears in your posts and ‘freedom of speech’ on the forums extends as far as the club’s T&Cs.
3. Please click the ‘Report’ button (!) in a post if something needs to be drawn to mods’ attention and they will decide if any action needs to be taken.
4. When a moderator asks you to do (or stop doing) something, they are acting on the club’s behalf and you’re expected to comply. Moderators may give you infraction points if you don’t seem to be heeding them, and continuing such posting may lead to the removal of your right to post, temporarily or permanently.
5. If you receive a red card in one of your posts, you have infringed the rules or not heeded a moderator’s request, and received infraction points. A yellow card in a post is just a warning, with no points. Check your infractions regularly – to view them, click on your name and the ‘Infractions’ button in your profile.
6. If you’d like an explanation of an infraction, courteously request one in the ‘Infraction Queries’ thread in Forum Feedback, and await a reply from a moderator. After this, you’re expected to move on. Resist the need to go on a mission to prove your point, and return to your posting. There is no place on these forums for airing your personal grievances about individual moderators.
7. Infraction Points
You may receive 1, 3, 5 or more points, depending on how persistently you infringe the rules or how serious the infringement is. We expect you to get the message and make changes right away, or points will accumulate until you have reached an automatic ban from the forums, as follows:
15 points 24 hrs
20 points 3 days
25 points 7 days (also for any recognisable use of the c-word in any of your posts)
50 points 14 days
8. Moderators do take into account your previous history when allocating the number of points. Very serious or prolonged infringements may lead to bans of a number of months, a final warning or a permanent ban. Extreme, abusive or grossly offensive content will lead to users being permanently banned automatically.
The success of the forums depends upon you. Please play your part in making them an enjoyable place for all to visit.
The full Forum Terms and Conditions are set out in this thread in the Feedback Forum.
Thanks for your co-operation.
LFC Digital Media Department