Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1345

Thread: The "Being Positive" Thread #2

  1. #31  
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    20,694
    Quote Originally Posted by kickthetyres View Post
    No idea why it got closed to be perfectly honest. I only suggested starting a fresh one because the other was getting longish. No conspiracy here, just trying to keep things tickety boo
    Can we have it renamed with a 2.0 on the end........ The #2 just looks so wrong, to me anyway
    People will believe what they want to believe
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #32  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,562
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknessIsCalling View Post
    Can we have it renamed with a 2.0 on the end........ The #2 just looks so wrong, to me anyway
    Explain ..... I want to laugh at you talking about pooh
    Last edited by DidiDidIt; 14-4-16 at 14:23.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #33  
    MacFoley'1975 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    39,472
    Quote Originally Posted by ***Stuzzza*** View Post
    Barca's defeat, and elimination, last night leaves us as the last unbeaten team in Europe.
    Crazy! Also we are the top scoring team in the premier league in 2016 from what I read the other day. That was crazy too.
    The Normal One (Emlyn is in the house) - Est 1975
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #34  
    raybarnes is online now Football Discussion Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    40,184
    Nerves kicking in now i'm shaking like a shidding dog but well up for it our seaon starts today
    Come on you Redmen
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #35  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,562
    That was fun
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #36  
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,237
    Quote Originally Posted by DidiDidIt View Post
    That was fun
    I had to watch it twice..... first time with anxiety, second time with pleasure.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #37  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,562
    Quote Originally Posted by DiddlerDave View Post
    I had to watch it twice..... first time with anxiety, second time with pleasure.
    Me too, I watched it back late last night, to see what happened. I still can't see what happened with Can properly, is it bad?
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #38  
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,237
    Quote Originally Posted by DidiDidIt View Post
    Me too, I watched it back late last night, to see what happened. I still can't see what happened with Can properly, is it bad?
    Dunno... had to rewind, for an analysis from The Missus (she was stumped)..... he moved like it was an old-fashioned shin-splint, though. Odd.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #39  
    MishMasch is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    30,144
    Passion, timing and atmosphere all played their part - but so did Klopp, his tactics and subs IMO. I think a bit like Istanbul and Rafa, the starting line-up didn't quite work and we got exposed, but the changes from that point on and the second half subs were all spot on and impacted on the result.

    SO glad he's our manager
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #40  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,853
    Quote Originally Posted by MishMasch View Post
    Passion, timing and atmosphere all played their part - but so did Klopp, his tactics and subs IMO. I think a bit like Istanbul and Rafa, the starting line-up didn't quite work and we got exposed, but the changes from that point on and the second half subs were all spot on and impacted on the result.

    SO glad he's our manager
    Me too mate. Under Rodgers there is not a chance in hell we would have won that game
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #41  
    MishMasch is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    30,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeastyboy View Post
    Me too mate. Under Rodgers there is not a chance in hell we would have won that game
    Aye. I think we can safely assume that.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #42  
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,237
    Quote Originally Posted by MishMasch View Post
    Passion, timing and atmosphere all played their part - but so did Klopp, his tactics and subs IMO. I think a bit like Istanbul and Rafa, the starting line-up didn't quite work and we got exposed, but the changes from that point on and the second half subs were all spot on and impacted on the result.

    SO glad he's our manager
    And he is our secret Man Of The Match.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #43  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,853
    Quote Originally Posted by MishMasch View Post
    Aye. I think we can safely assume that.
    Well yeah it is an assumption but still....this team has BALLS now! Something they never had under "Mr Great Character"

    Klopp should give Suarez a call. Come back son!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #44  
    MishMasch is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    30,144
    Quote Originally Posted by DiddlerDave View Post
    And he is our secret Man Of The Match.
    This is making me laugh a lot https://vine.co/v/itMYjreeI7h
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #45  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,853
    Quote Originally Posted by MishMasch View Post
    This is making me laugh a lot https://vine.co/v/itMYjreeI7h
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #46  
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    29,237
    Quote Originally Posted by MishMasch View Post
    This is making me laugh a lot https://vine.co/v/itMYjreeI7h
    Showed The Missus... she laughed and said 'He's Klopping along.'
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #47  
    naturalskill is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeastyboy View Post
    Well yeah it is an assumption but still....this team has BALLS now! Something they never had under "Mr Great Character"

    Klopp should give Suarez a call. Come back son!
    imagine
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #48  
    MishMasch is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    30,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeastyboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DiddlerDave View Post
    Showed The Missus... she laughed and said 'He's Klopping along.'
    Its the little hop/skip thing he does before picking up PHIL

    Legend
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #49  
    naturalskill is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,368
    Quote Originally Posted by MishMasch View Post
    This is making me laugh a lot https://vine.co/v/itMYjreeI7h
    quality
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #50  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,853
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalskill View Post
    imagine
    Put Suarez back into this side and we would be even more deadly than 2 seasons ago
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #51  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,562
    I just had to go to redcafe, and read their horrid posts from when we were 2 down onwards in the match thread. It is a joy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #52  
    MishMasch is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    30,144
    Quote Originally Posted by DidiDidIt View Post
    I just had to go to redcafe, and read their horrid posts from when we were 2 down onwards in the match thread. It is a joy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You've probably seen it, but there's a Chelsea one from Istanbul that's just hilarious

    I used to have a screen grab saved on my computer to look at when I needed a laugh...got deleted but still makes me chuckle
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #53  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,853
    Quote Originally Posted by DidiDidIt View Post
    I just had to go to redcafe, and read their horrid posts from when we were 2 down onwards in the match thread. It is a joy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha there are actually quite a few decent comments about us.

    http://www.redcafe.net/threads/europ...408637/page-69
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #54  
    naturalskill is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeastyboy View Post
    Put Suarez back into this side and we would be even more deadly than 2 seasons ago
    unfinished business...
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #55  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,562
    http://www.redcafe.net/threads/europ...408637/page-59

    The top post on this page is the most accurate thing they have ever uttered
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #56  
    MishMasch is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    30,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeastyboy View Post
    Put Suarez back into this side and we would be even more deadly than 2 seasons ago
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalskill View Post
    unfinished business...
    Can you imagine Gotze and Suarez

    I think id just spend all day laughing at the ridiculousness of it all
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #57  
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebeastyboy View Post
    haha there are actually quite a few decent comments about us.

    http://www.redcafe.net/threads/europ...408637/page-69
    how very civil -
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #58  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,853
    Quote Originally Posted by MishMasch View Post
    Can you imagine Gotze and Suarez

    I think id just spend all day laughing at the ridiculousness of it all
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #59  
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22,853
    Quote Originally Posted by bobs-boots View Post
    how very civil -
    For that lot....yes
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #60  
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,931
    Quote Originally Posted by MishMasch View Post
    Can you imagine Gotze and Suarez

    I think id just spend all day laughing at the ridiculousness of it all
    doing that right now......
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •