Notices
Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: We should all recognise the work of NACNUD in our fight for justice .

  1. #1 Default We should all recognise the work of NACNUD in our fight for justice . 
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24,236
    I feel embarrassed it's taken me to raise this point on this , the anniversary of our darkest day .
    But NACNUD, Duncan ,has been relentlessly posting on here and I'm sure other outlets to drive this home to our homes and the world.

    Total respect.

    JFT96.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #2  
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,668
    Duncan, YNWA!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #3  
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,360
    Total Respect for him.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #4  
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3,401
    Yes, this 100%.
    Thank you NACNUD.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #5  
    Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    29,015
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty road View Post
    Total Respect for him.
    *Her

    I'd like to endorse this - NACNUD has daily, tirelessly informed us on the forums of every twist and turn of the road to the point where justice might at last be done. You're a credit to yourself and us, NAC. You do us proud
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #6  
    kas74 is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36,657
    YNWA Nac.

    What a week for her laptop to expire.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #7  
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    114
    Respect

    I'd love to chip in for a new laptop, it would be a lovely and very apt thankyou from all of us
    Last edited by mikem69; 15-4-16 at 13:39.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #8  
    bilsland is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,032
    Immense respect to you Nac, love and hugs to you for all the work you have done for these boys, girls, women and men . Xxx
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #9  
    TheSoundLady is online now Optimistic Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    29,205
    NACNUD is amazing, thank you so much for all the work you have done.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #10  
    Liverdinner is online now Posts With His Faace
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    88,738
    Indeed, much respect.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #11  
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    455
    As a foreigner, it's people like NACNUD that help us get a little piece of understanding. Well done.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #12  
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,677
    Thanks and respect.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #13  
    'Stim is offline First team regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    42,433
    Thankyou so much for all the effort you have put in for so long, Nac

    Justice For The Ninety Six
    " The Dude Abides "
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #14  
    prredhouse is offline Off-Topic Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    15,618
    absolutely tireless work.

    its a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #15  
    tweepie is offline LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    29,271
    Having met the lovely NACNUD in person several times I can say she's is not just a lovely lady on these forums, but in real life too.
    Her commitment to the justice campaign and to keeping us all updated on here is an inspiration.
    NAC, I know you might sometimes feel that your daily postings of the inquests (and other news) may not have gotten attention, as there's rarely replies or comments to your posts, but trust me..if I read them on a regular basis I'm sure others also have. We notice your work.
    You have done the 96 proud on here.

    x
    YNWA
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #16  
    kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    22,480
    Quote Originally Posted by tweepie View Post
    Having met the lovely NACNUD in person several times I can say she's is not just a lovely lady on these forums, but in real life too.
    Her commitment to the justice campaign and to keeping us all updated on here is an inspiration.
    NAC, I know you might sometimes feel that your daily postings of the inquests (and other news) may not have gotten attention, as there's rarely replies or comments to your posts, but trust me..if I read them on a regular basis I'm sure others also have. We notice your work.
    You have done the 96 proud on here.

    x
    Great shout to redhoops for thinking of starting this thread. And I'll just add a 'seconded' to Tweepies post above; the posts get read, digested and appreciated. Comment is sometimes not necessary.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #17  
    Socratease is offline LFC Forums Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    17,419
    Quote Originally Posted by kickthetyres View Post
    Great shout to redhoops for thinking of starting this thread. And I'll just add a 'seconded' to Tweepies post above; the posts get read, digested and appreciated. Comment is sometimes not necessary.
    Well said.




    ,
    The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. Socrates.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #18  
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    27,278
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSoundLady View Post
    NACNUD is amazing, thank you so much for all the work you have done.
    Yep - go along with that SoundLady - NacNud makes it easy to help - Sterling job over the years
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #19  
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,357
    Immense credit to NACNUD. You can be really proud of yourself in all that you've done in the fight for Justice.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #20  
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    *Her

    I'd like to endorse this - NACNUD has daily, tirelessly informed us on the forums of every twist and turn of the road to the point where justice might at last be done. You're a credit to yourself and us, NAC. You do us proud
    Thank you for correcting me on this, total respect for her. putting all the transcripts on and reading all the details will not have been a pleasant task at all.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #21  
    NACNUD is offline Justice Campaigner Extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    37,780
    Thanks to all of you who have posted such kind words and to hoops for starting the thread....

    Really don't know what to say except everyone on the forums has played a part in helping get the fight for Justice to the stage we are now, when I think back to the days of the petitions it makes me proud to be part of the LFC family on here....many posters ,who many now do not post on the forums spent many hours bumping threads, writing to MP'S etc..
    To name a few TheFlyingPig, Liverpoolforme, PartlyDave, sincere apologies to anyone I may not have mentioned......

    As some have said sometimes words are not necessary, we will have the chance to say our real feelings when this has concluded.

    Respect to everyone and thank you again, hopefully not long to go now...

    Justice for all and a special mention to Anne Williams, my inspiration and friend.
    Last edited by NACNUD; 19-4-16 at 17:31. Reason: spelling
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #22  
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24,236
    Quote Originally Posted by NACNUD View Post
    Thanks to all of you who have posted such kind words and to hoops for starting the thread....

    Really don't know what to say except everyone on the forums has played a part in helping get the fight for Justice to the stage we are now, when I think back to the days of the petitions it makes me proud to be part of the LFC family on here....many posters ,who many now do not post on the forums spent many hours bumping threads, writing to MP'S etc..
    To name a few TheFlyingPig, Liverpoolforme, PartlyDave, sincere apologies to anyone I may not have mentioned......

    As some have said sometimes words are not necessary, we will have the chance to say our real feelings when this has concluded.

    Respect to everyone and thank you again, hopefully not long to go now...

    Justice for all and a special mention to Anne Williams, my inspiration and friend.
    Anne was an inspirational figure .


    We are all in this together, more than most .

    It's why I started this thread . You inspire us all.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #23  
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24,236
    JFT 96.

    And thank you nacnud.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #24  
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,360
    I think a serious proposal for an honour should be put forward don't have a clue how but pretty sure a good number of you out there will. She deserves one so much for all the work put in putting the information on the forum.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #25  
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24,236
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty road View Post
    I think a serious proposal for an honour should be put forward don't have a clue how but pretty sure a good number of you out there will. She deserves one so much for all the work put in putting the information on the forum.
    Yes. Agree
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #26  
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    4,881
    The most prominent and dedicated campaigner on these boards IME.

    She's never comes across as anything less than a totally lovely person either.

    Thank you nic-nacs.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #27  
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    178
    Never mind the civil list what about a lfc shirt number, 96 say, on the team sheet.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •