Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1455

Thread: King Kirky's Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Thread - Round 2

  1. #1441  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,847
    yep, ngannou is a big scary powerful dude but I think miocic has the skill and the heart to beat him
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #1442  
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceOfLife View Post
    I'm also excited for the Bellator card, Rory vs Lima truly is a fight between 2 of the top 5 best welterweights in the world. It'll be fun to see Sonnen take on a fat rampage too

    I'm going to go with Stipe and Volkan and I fancy them to do it by finish. DC is coming off a nasty KO and as usual, he looked like a dead man walking at weigh ins where he truly struggled. As for Stipe, it's like people have completely forgotten how talented he is. He will pose by far the biggest challenge to Ngannou and I see him stopping him in the third round.
    I hope you're right, but Stipe does get tagged and if Francis tags him, it'll be all over.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #1443  
    Acumen is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    47,083
    DC just showed there are levels to this. He’s at the very top, only Bones has been his better.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #1444  
    Acumen is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    47,083
    Stipe is no joke. Levels to this game.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #1445  
    Acumen is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    47,083
    Stipe vs Cormier at 226.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #1446  
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,110
    DC turned out to be right about Volkan, a lesser version of AJ (for now). Great win for him. As for Stipe, I'm happy because I like him and it was pretty obvious that he had all the tools to beat Ngannou comfortably. I'm usually against champion vs champion **** but to be fair both the LHW and HW divisions are dead for the time being so I don't mind this fight at all. Stipe for the comfortable win.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #1447  
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    15,236
    Looks like Ronda Rousey has had enough of being beaten up for real, she’s signed with the WWE.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #1448  
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    12,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Keverson View Post
    Looks like Ronda Rousey has had enough of being beaten up for real, she’s signed with the WWE.
    Really dislike her.

    Was very pleased to see her get sparked clean out to be honest.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #1449  
    WilbertoSilva is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    34,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Keverson View Post
    Looks like Ronda Rousey has had enough of being beaten up for real, she’s signed with the WWE.
    Have you seen it? Holy **** I near cringed myself to death.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #1450  
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,110
    Quote Originally Posted by WilbertoSilva View Post
    Have you seen it? Holy **** I near cringed myself to death.
    It was dreadful and in general I don't see how she does well there. She has no pro wrestling experience and no charisma, the two things you need to succeed in the WWE. I'm not surprised she made the move over but I don't see it going well for her.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #1451  
    WilbertoSilva is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    34,399
    Aaaannnddddd Romero misses weight. Now a one sided title fight. If Rockhold wins, he gets the interim title, if Romero wins, he doesn't.

    I think that's a load of ***** too because lets face it, if Romero wins, he'll be next up to fight Whittaker anyway, so the interim title means nothing.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #1452  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,847
    Good show last night
    Anyone who missed it, it's worth watching, some very good performances
    It's repeated tonight on btsport so I won't give anything way just now
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #1453  
    WilbertoSilva is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    34,399
    Quote Originally Posted by WilbertoSilva View Post
    Aaaannnddddd Romero misses weight. Now a one sided title fight. If Rockhold wins, he gets the interim title, if Romero wins, he doesn't.

    I think that's a load of ***** too because lets face it, if Romero wins, he'll be next up to fight Whittaker anyway, so the interim title means nothing
    .
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #1454  
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,110
    Another KO defeat for Rockhold, can't say I'm surprised or disappointed about it. Bisping really destroyed his entire world by KOing him Anyways, Romero is a freak of nature and I actually like his chances in the rematch against Whittaker. It's a shame he didn't make weight but ultimately it changed absolutely nothing because the interim belts are nothing more than a guaranteed number 1 contender spot.

    Shame for Hunt, I really feel as if he should either move to Bellator or call it a day.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #1455  
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceOfLife View Post
    Another KO defeat for Rockhold, can't say I'm surprised or disappointed about it. Bisping really destroyed his entire world by KOing him Anyways, Romero is a freak of nature and I actually like his chances in the rematch against Whittaker. It's a shame he didn't make weight but ultimately it changed absolutely nothing because the interim belts are nothing more than a guaranteed number 1 contender spot.

    Shame for Hunt, I really feel as if he should either move to Bellator or call it a day.
    I'm glad Romero won, and in brutal fashion. That uppercut to end it was savage. Rockhold is so up himself it's unreal.

    I think Hunt should just call it a day. He's taken some serious damage over the years. More than most probably think. His chin is like a block of metal but he takes more damage than most. He even admits that he's starting to struggle mentally now. A shame really as he's the ultimate pro.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •