Notices
Reply to Thread

Thread: Lfc tv go

1. #1 Default Lfc tv go 
    knfruitbat is offline Armchair supporter
    I would like to post a question about LFC TV GO in that forum, but I can't post in there for some reason?

I want to know if I subscribe to LFC TV GO and I am not sitting by my computer when the game is on, can I then watch it later when ever I want to? When I had the LFC TV channel I could record the game when it was shown and watch it at a time that was convenient to me. So can I watch all the games on demand after the event? and if I can how long afterwards?

Thanks
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

kickthetyres is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Hi knfruitbat,

To answer your first question, to post in the GO forum you have to subscribe to LFC.TV.

Secondly you appear to believe that you can watch live matches through LFC TV GO is that right? If so you need to be aware that the majority of games such as Premier League and FA Cup are NOT screened live on the website channel, only friendlies academy games and such like which are not carried by the main TV channels. But you can view whole games, extended highlights, short highlights or simply the goals from matches after a certain period of time, 24 hrs I think.

knfruitbat is offline Armchair supporter
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Yes, remember now that the premiership games were extended highlights after midnight normally.

Thanks again.

lonewolf kal is online now Boot Room insider
    anyone know why its taking so long for full matches to get put on the website.

just recieved an email from the website informing me that I am entitled to purchase match tickets if available as I live in a L postcode.
    I have been given a membership number,the question do I still have to purchase a membership/fancard or is subscribing to LFCTV sufficient to obtain tickets?

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by seaney View Post
    just recieved an email from the website informing me that I am entitled to purchase match tickets if available as I live in a L postcode.
    I have been given a membership number,the question do I still have to purchase a membership/fancard or is subscribing to LFCTV sufficient to obtain tickets?
    Hi seaney. To my knowledge, LFCTV GO subscriptions don't entitle you to any ticket benefits. We're just the fan discussion forum here so you really need to contact the ticketing/membership dept to clarify that. Would hate to give you the wrong advice and the reserving of tickets for L postcode dwellers is a new initiative.

cheers Janno, will get in touch with ticketing.

lonewolf kal is online now Boot Room insider
    anyone know the reasoning behind not having the full under 23 games on site anymore and only 10 minute highlights of the game instead.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf kal View Post
    anyone know the reasoning behind not having the full under 23 games on site anymore and only 10 minute highlights of the game instead.
    I was wondering this as well. When I got the app loaded I looked ahead at the schedule for this week and was excited for some Academy games. Then when the week came, it is all Shortcut/highlights.

As it stands right now, it does show live games on Saturday and Sunday. I hope that is he case.

Also will full Academy games be made available to watch in replay?
    Last edited by MonagFam; 21-9-16 at 13:43.

Jannno is online now LFC Forums Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MonagFam View Post
    I was wondering this as well. When I got the app loaded I looked ahead at the schedule for this week and was excited for some Academy games. Then when the week came, it is all Shortcut/highlights.

As it stands right now, it does show live games on Saturday and Sunday. I hope that is he case.

Also will full Academy games be made available to watch?
    Hi Folks

It's not something they would tell us on here, I'm afraid. Whether its a permanent thing or just a one-off, we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Jannno View Post
    Hi Folks

It's not something they would tell us on here, I'm afraid. Whether its a permanent thing or just a one-off, we'll have to wait and see.
    Thanks for the update.

anyone know why its taking so long for full matches to get put on the website.
    Just curious if this has been addressed? I noticed the Full Match v Derby is still not available on demand for a LFCTv Go subscriber. I believe it has been replayed in full on the Live Tv, so wasn't sure the reason for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by MonagFam View Post
    Just curious if this has been addressed? I noticed the Full Match v Derby is still not available on demand for a LFCTv Go subscriber. I believe it has been replayed in full on the Live Tv, so wasn't sure the reason for the delay.
    I was able to find it.