Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384
Results 2,491 to 2,494 of 2494

Thread: Bored Meisters.

kas74 is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DiddlerDave View Post
    Oh dear.

Best wishes for a successful outcome.
    Cheers Mr Dave.
    It's a major op but he's having keyhole surgery so he should be discharged the following day.
    He can't come home though as he has to stay in the area for two weeks in case of post-op complications.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    Hope he gets on ok.
    Not sure of weather conditions in Leeds. I think I've been to Leeds bus station before on my way to a festival at Ribblehead many years ago.

I have vague memories of a night bus from Inverness and a bottle of whisky *shudders.
    Thanks shiny.
    When he was first diagnosed he was all "I don't want anyone fussing over me,you can stay home" but as soon as he got a date for the op he wanted to know if I was going to go up there and make sure he was okay.

Quote Originally Posted by kas74 View Post
    Thanks shiny.
    When he was first diagnosed he was all "I don't want anyone fussing over me,you can stay home" but as soon as he got a date for the op he wanted to know if I was going to go up there and make sure he was okay.
    That's men for you!

(Apologies Dave, other male folk, I know it's a generalisation and I don't like to stereo type, but it is quite a typical male response.)

Quote Originally Posted by shiny65 View Post
    That's men for you!

(Apologies Dave, other male folk, I know it's a generalisation and I don't like to stereo type, but it is quite a typical male response.)
    Many years ago he was moaning about his mother and saying that he left home when he as eighteen because he couldn't stand her fussing over him.
    When I pointed out that he didn't seem to have a problem with me fussing over him[I don't btw] he said "Ah,but that's different."
    Whatever.